Pegged by My Goddess

Story Info
I learn to embrace chastity.
3.2k words
4.26
47.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and I have been married for almost a year now. I've always been excited by dominant women, and Anna is definitely a dominant one. There's a lot of attitude in a small package. She caught me masturbating over Internet pornography one morning. I thought she was still asleep, but she came into the office and caught me with my pants down. The picture I was masturbating over was a gorgeous blonde woman with a black strapon dildo.

"Oh, so that's what excites you, is it?" she said, while inspecting the image. She scrolled through the browser history, and of course, it was filled with similar images. "You know how I feel about you looking at pornography. If you're looking at other women, you're not thinking about me. From now on, you can only masturbate under my supervision."

"That might be a bit difficult to enforce," I ventured.

"No, after breakfast we're going to a sex shop. I saw some penis cages yesterday. I'll find one I like and you'll wear it henceforth. I'll keep the key, and I'll let you out once in a while to shave your pubic hair and masturbate. But you'll only masturbate with my permission and under my supervision. The rest of the time you'll service me with your tongue. Every once in a while I might let you fuck me"

After breakfast, we got in the car and went to a sex shop in a nearby strip mall. The sales clerk was a strikingly attractive woman of about 50. Her name badge identified her as Sharon. "What can I help you with today?" she asked.

Anna replied, "I was in here yesterday looking at chastity cages."

"Of course, I remember you. This is the husband with the pornography problem, is it?"

"Yes," Anna replied. "I don't know anything about chastity cages, so you'll have to help me pick one out."

"Well, the most important thing is to get the correct size. Too loose, and he can slip out. Too tight and it cuts off circulation. Come in the back room and he can undress and we'll find one that fits."

When we stepped into the back room, Anna undid the button on my shorts and let them fall around my ankles. She doesn't allow me to wear underwear, so my penis was fully exposed.

"You can undress yourself the rest of the way, dear," she told me.

I stepped out of my shorts, but left the sandals on. I pulled my tank top of and stood there naked in front of the two women. Anna insists that I shave my body hair, so everything from my face to my ankles is hairless. I felt a bit self-conscious standing there naked in front of the two fully-clothed women, but also very aroused.

Sharon held my penis with her red nailed fingers while she measured my flaccid length and diameter. The handling obviously got me excited, so I started to stiffen.

"We can't have any of that, now," she said. "We need an accurate measurement."

She went to the refrigerator and got an ice cube and rubbed it on my penis until my erection subsided.

"He's average-sized, about 3 inches, so this one ought to fit," she said as she selected a cage from a shelf.

She squirted some hand lotion on her palm, and lubricated my penis, then slid the metal cage over me and secured the device behind my testicles with the anchor ring. She pulled and twisted it to make sure it was secure.

"This model has the added advantage of a urethral tube. Pissing can be messy in a chastity cage, but the tube ensures a clear flow."

She lubricated a 3 inch long hollow steel tube with Polysporin and inserted it into my urethra. She slid it in and out a few times, rotating it as she sounded me with it. It felt wonderful! Then she inserted it to the full depth and screwed the threaded ball end into the head of the cage.

"That ought to solve the unauthorized masturbation problem," she told Anna, as she placed a small padlock through the tab, locking the device onto my penis. She handed the keys to Anna. Anna placed the keys inside her bra.

Anna brought out her phone and took several pictures of my imprisoned penis. She tapped a few buttons and texted the pictures to one of her friends. "I just sent that to my friend Julia," she explained. "Julia will be dying to see it in person!"

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" the clerk asked.

"Yes", replied Anna. "I caught him masturbating over pictures of women with strapon dildoes. That's obviously his fantasy, and I intend to help him realize that fantasy."

"Ah, yes, 'pegging' is the term for when the woman anally penetrates the man. I have some very nice dildoes here. What size would you like?"

"Not too big," I pleaded.

Sharon selected a number of dildoes from a nearby shelf, and Anna selected a slender dildo 6 inches in length, with a leather harness. Sharon helped her try it on for fit. My goddess looked awesome with a 6 inch dick! My penis swelled within its cage.

"Why don't you try it out," Sharon suggested. "I'll lube him up for you."

She reached for a tube of KY Jelly and bent me over the table. She squeezed some KY onto her finger and slipped it into my anus. She massaged my anus until I was well lubricated.

Anna slid her dildo into me and fucked me in the ass right there, in the shop, in front of Sharon. My face flushed red with embarrassment and humiliation, but I also felt very aroused. My imprisoned penis strained against its cage.

After she was done with me, Anna took the dildo off. Sharon handed me some paper towel to wipe my ass clean. I got dressed while Anna paid for her purchases and then we headed back to the car. Anna's cell phone chimed with an incoming text message.

"That's Julia. She's invited us over for dinner tonight. She wants to see your new outfit. She's invited a few friends over."

"Oh great," I thought. "Now I get displayed naked in front of my wife's girlfriends......"

When we got home, she told me to take off my clothes. "I want to try out my new penis again."

I stripped naked, and then helped her buckle the dildo about her waist.

"Now suck it and lubricate it good because you know where it's going."

I knelt down and took Anna's penis in my mouth. I covered it generously with saliva then lay on my stomach on the bed with my buttocks in the air. Anna spread my buttocks and slid her penis deep inside me. I began to rock back and forth in time with her thrusts, taking her as deep as I could. It felt totally awesome to have my goddess deep inside me! Semen began to dribble from the steel tube in my urethra, but it was impossible to get an erection in the steel cage.

Anna pegged me for about 10 minutes and then pulled out of me. She pulled me to a seated position and waved her penis in my face.

"OK, now lick it clean", she commanded.

I began to tentatively lick her penis, but she thrust her penis in my mouth and began to face fuck me. She thrust her hips against my face, driving her penis deep into my throat. I tilted my head to make a better angle and fought the gag reflex. When she figured the dildo was clean enough, she stopped.

"Now go and rinse your mouth out and brush your teeth and come back here when you're done."

I did as commanded and when I came back to the bedroom, Anna had removed the dildo and was lying naked on the bed with her legs spread.

"Lick my cunt and make me come", she commanded. I slid in between her legs and began to eagerly lick my goddess to orgasm. I knew exactly what she liked. I started at her anus and licked all the way to her clitoris. I sucked on her gorgeous labia and drew them into my mouth. I went back to her anus and probed it with my tongue. I licked up again across her vagina and thrust my tongue into her. I sucked on her clitoris and then began to circle it with my tongue. I slipped the middle finger of my left hand into her vagina and massaged her G spot while I rubbed her clitoris with the middle finger of my right hand. Soon she began to squirm and moan, and then she grunted, "Uh-uh-uh' and went limp. I knew she had orgasmed, so I slowed down, letting her down slowly. Her clitoris is too sensitive after orgasm to stand any more stimulation, so I kissed and licked her vagina, sucking the sweet girl juice out of her and swallowing it. I licked her anus for a while, until she pushed me away and sat up.

"Thank you, that was wonderful", she complimented me.

"Can I come too, please?" I begged.

"No. Maybe later. At Julia's place tonight."

I resigned myself to that and went to have a shower. I played with the penis plug and learned that I could create exquisite sensations by unscrewing the penis insert and sliding it in and out and turning it inside me. I tried urinating with and without it. Without, the urine tended to spray a bit, but with it, it came out in a steady stream.

Later, as I prepared to get dressed for Julia's dinner, Anna told me, "No, you're not wearing clothes tonight." She handed me a short kimono that barely covered my groin.

"This will get you to and from the car, but otherwise, you'll be naked tonight. Naked except for your penis cage, I mean"

I was really turned on by this notion, in spite of myself. My penis strained against its cage as we went to the car. Anna drove us the short distance to Julia's place and when we got there, she insisted I open the driver's door for her. She slowly got out, maximizing my public exposure.

We got to the door and rang the bell. Julia called out, "Just a moment." After a seeming eternity of standing half-naked at her front door, Julia opened it and let us in.

"Come on into the living room and meet my friends," she said. In the living room were half a dozen women of various ages, from about 20 to 50. The only one I knew was Julia. No men, fortunately, or I would have died of embarrassment.

"This is Anna, and her husband Martin", she introduced us. She introduced all the other women, one by one. The 20 year old was the daughter of one of the older women.

Anna slipped the kimono off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stood there naked except for the chastity cage in front of a room of fully clothed women. Anna took my hand and pirouetted me to fully display me naked.

"I bought him a little gift," Julia said. "I hope you don't mind."

She produced a small butt plug with a bright jewel at the end.

"Bend over and let Julia give you her gift", Anna commanded. "Say 'thank you, Mistress Julia'".

"Thank you, Mistress Julia," I repeated as I bent I bent over and spread my buttocks.

Julia squeezed some lube onto her finger and slipped her finger into my anus. She massaged my anus to spread the lube and loosen my sphincter, then she slid the bauble into me. She worked it in and out a few times while she fondled my metal-encased penis.

The other ladies were very curious to see my penis cage up close, so they gathered around while Anna demonstrated it. She explained the hollow penis plug. "He can piss through it," she explained. "It makes urination less messy."

She showed how it unscrewed and came out. The 20 year old, named Allison, asked "Can I try that?" Anna handed her the tube and Allison sounded me with it.

"Oh, isn't that fun," she giggled.

"Why don't you pour your mistress a glass of wine, slave", Julia commanded. "And pour me another one while you're at it."

"Can I have one too, please?" I asked.

"Please may I have a glass of wine, Mistress Anna?" she explained how I should ask.

"Please may I have a glass of wine, Mistress Anna?" I repeated.

"Yes, you may, but you have to ask each time. Don't go just helping yourself."

I went to the kitchen and poured three glasses of wine and returned with them on a small tray. I handed one to Julia and one to Anna, and then sat down on the couch beside Anna.

"Thank you, dear," she said and French kissed me. I pressed my naked body against her while she explored my mouth with her tongue. When we finished necking, I laid back in her lap and she fondled my metal-clad penis with her pink-nailed fingers while she chatted with the girls.

Julia asked, "Why did you find it necessary to put him in chastity?" so Anna explained about the pornography and the masturbation. It was very embarrassing for me to have my private life discussed like this, but there was nothing I could do about it.

"Well, that ought to solve the masturbation problem," the oldest one, Gloria, opined. "May I play with him, too?" she asked.

"Sure" said Anna. "He's very good at servicing me with his tongue. I have an orgasm every time."

She turned to me and said, "First make sure everyone has a full glass of wine, and then you can service the girls."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of white and a bottle of red, and topped up everyone's glasses. I took the bottles back to the kitchen and when I returned to the living room, Mistress Gloria had her miniskirt hitched up and her panties off. She spread her legs to expose her hairless vagina.

I knelt between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. I kissed her vagina and licked her clitoris the way I had with Anna earlier in the day. I kissed her on the anus and then slid a finger inside her vagina to massage her G spot while rubbing her clitoris with my other hand. While I was doing this, her daughter Allison came up behind me and worked the butt plug in and out of me while I rubbed her mother's clitoris. After about 10 minutes of rubbing, Mistress Gloria bucked her hips and moaned softly as she orgasmed. I cleaned her up by licking the white juices from her vagina and swallowing it. I serviced Julia next, and then I brought the rest of the girls to orgasm, one by one. Last of all, I serviced Anna. I had the wonderful taste of girl cum in my mouth and I was desperately horny.

"Can I have an orgasm now?" I pleaded.

"'Please may I masturbate, Mistress Anna?'" she corrected me. "Not yet, dear. You'll have to wait a while longer."

At this point, Julia announced that dinner was ready. "You can come and help me serve, slave," she said to me.

I helped Julia set the table and serve dinner. When the other girls came in, I refilled their wine glasses. "May I have a glass of wine too, Mistress Anna?" I asked.

"Yes, you may have a glass of wine with dinner,' she replied.

After dinner, the girls returned to the living room while I cleared up the dishes and put away the leftovers. Once all the dishes were in the dishwasher and the leftovers in the fridge, I joined them in the living room.

"You've been very good, sweetheart," Anna told me. "I'll let you masturbate now."

She pulled the key out of her bra and unlocked my cage. She pulled the cage off my penis and removed the locking ring from around my testicles. My penis immediately sprang to erection. She held me in her arms and French kissed me while I masturbated in front of her girlfriends. I hoped to prolong the orgasm, because I didn't know when I'd have another chance, but I quickly came, squirting sperm all over my belly. Anna scooped up the sperm with her fingers and inserted her fingers in my mouth. I sucked my own sperm from her fingers.

"OK, you better clean yourself up now," she told me.

"Can I wash him?" Allison asked.

"Sure," Anna replied. You can give him another orgasm if you like."

Allison took me by my penis and led me to the bathroom. She ran the water and soaped up my penis, belly and anus. The other ladies came to watch from the doorway as Allison stroked my penis and brought me to orgasm again. I squirted sperm all over the floor.

"You better lick that up," Anna ordered, so I knelt down and licked my sperm off the floor.

"Now wipe it clean," she said as she tossed me a damp cloth.

I wiped the floor and stood up. Another of the girls, Wendy by name, took my penis and squeezed the last of the sperm out of me and wiped me clean with a washcloth.

"OK, play time is over. Time to put your cage back on," Anna informed me. She placed the cage back on my penis and locked me up in chastity again.

We went back to the living room. The girls chatted for a while, and drank some more wine, while I sat there naked until it was time to go home.

"Thank you, it was a wonderful evening," Anna said to our hostess. "It was great to meet the rest of you, and I'm sure we'll be doing this again. Did you enjoy yourself, Martin?" she asked me.

All I could do was nod and mumble in embarrassment and humiliation. I had enjoyed it immensely, but I was very ashamed and conflicted about the situation. This was obviously how my sex life was going to be from now on, so I may as well get used to it, I decided.

It was dark now, and Anna didn't even give me the kimono to put on. I made the whole trip home naked.

When we got home, she told me, "That was a wonderful evening. I hope you enjoyed it. You deserve a reward for being so well-behaved. Get my dildo and I'll give you a good fucking."

I fetched her dildo from the dresser drawer while Anna got undressed. I strapped the dildo about her waist and then lay on the bed with my buttocks exposed. She pulled the jewelled butt plug from my anus and lubed me up again. She rolled me over on my side so we were cuddled in spoons position, with her in the rear. She slid her penis into me and thrust her hips against my buttocks, penetrating me deeply.

It had been a long and eventful day, and we were both tired. Anna's thrusts grew weaker and finally she stopped, still inside me. I thrust my buttocks against her crotch to get the full depth of penetration. She gave me one last deep thrust before she fell asleep. I pulled the covers over us and fell asleep with my goddess deep inside me.