A Night Out

Story Info
A quick n' dirty hookup in a cramped bathroom stall.
1k words
4.45
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieHerz
KatieHerz
10 Followers

Before the stall's door even closes he is already throwing me against the wall. We could barely keep our hands off each other on our way to the bathroom. His mouth meets mine, hungry, eager, our tongues swirling against each other as the heat builds within us.

Fuck, I want him so bad...

He starts touching me softly under my short, red skirt. He slowly rubs my clit, his thumb working in slow, circular movements. Waves of pleasure shoot through my body. His lips start moving away from mine, waving a pattern of gentle kisses, moving through my cheek, my chin, my neck. He bites, softly, into my ear, and I cannot suppress the moan that slips through my mouth. What if someone hears us?

"Mm, you like this, don't you," his whisper washes the worry out of my mind as his thumb starts speeding up. He towers over me, tall, muscular, his strong arm wrapped around my small frame as he rubs me. I melt into his arms, the cramped bathroom stall disappearing into the background as all there is is me and him.

Me and his embrace. Me and the slightly acrid scent of his cologne. Me and the rough touch of his stubble on my neck as he kisses me. Me and his fingers, so nimble and yet so assertive, making their way inside me. At this moment, I am his.

All of a sudden, it stops. He thrusts me onto the wall, away from his grip, and looks me in the eyes, teasingly, his arms gently resting upon my shoulders. His head approaches mine, delicately, and his soft whisper nearly makes me go crazy.

"It's your turn now"

He shoves me down onto my knees, directly in front of his crotch, his large bulge pressing against his pants, almost about to burst. He's smiling at me, the same sly grin on his face, his hands now cupping the back of my head. My mouth is already watering as I start undoing his pants. I barely release his cock and he already shoves it into my face. His grip on my head tightens as he starts to slowly but powerfully fuck my mouth. At this moment, all I can do is watch as he thrusts, a playful smile on his lips as his cock starts going further and further inside me.

I can hardly breathe, his length filling up my throat. My eyes are tearing up, I'm nearly choking on this massive cock, and I NEED him inside me. I push against him and gasp for air as he leaves my mouth.

"Fuck me." Overwhelmed and breathless, I sound desperate.

With that gorgeous sly smile of his, he obliges. He grabs me in his hands, and in a quick motion brings me to my feet and turns me around. In this small stall, I am forced back into the wall. He swiftly brushes my soaked panties to the side, and I can feel his cock slowly rubbing against my pussy, teasing my slit but never entering.

I whimper in protest, but that just seems to make him enjoy his teasing more. He brings his hand to my hair, and gently caresses it, those same fingers that were driving me crazy now weaving a passionate pattern through my locks. It takes me by surprise, then, when they close into a fist, pulling my head back as he shoves his cock into my soaking wet pussy.

The unexpected wave of pleasure drives me into a moan that sure would have gotten us caught if he hadn't covered my mouth with his hand.

"You are a dirty little slut, aren't you?" He lightly whispers it into my ear, causing me goosebumps as his thrusts get stronger and stronger. His strong grip still holds my hair, pulling me back even further as he starts kissing my neck, all the softness of before gone, replaced by a rough passion. The harsh scrape of his stubble, the animalistic hunger of his kisses, the unbreakable hold of his arms bring me into pure bliss. I can barely control myself, and I groan louder and louder into his strong hand. He increases his pace, and I know he is just as close as I am.

I almost unconsciously bring my hand to my crotch, rubbing my clit as he pounds me, bringing myself closer and closer to the edge, my fingers reaching the rhythm of his own thrusting, the overwhelming sensations coalescing into a symphony of pleasure. Barely conscious of anything beyond my own ecstasy, I can feel his hand, which a moment ago covered my mouth, closing its grip around my neck. I attempt to stifle a gasp at the gesture, my sensation slowly slipping out of my control, when I feel his whisper in my ear, so soft and yet so commanding.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?"

At that moment I lose any sense of control, overtaken by sensation, waves of pleasure flowing through my body, following along the rhythm of his pounding, carrying me through overwhelming bliss. I melt completely into his grip, barely aware of anything beyond my orgasm and the power of his touch. It is at this moment that his dick bursts. He brings me closer, tighter, as his thrusting brings him into his own orgasm, filling me with his cum as he lets out a low groan of pleasure.

We slow down as our climax subsides, still pressed tightly onto each other. We back onto a wall and slide down towards the floor, exhausted, as he finally pulls his cock out. I start playfully licking his oversensitive cock, wiping it clean as he groans, overwhelmed by sensation. He softly strokes my hair, and I see his smile as I rise back up.

"Damn, you're hot."

I smile as I get up, tucking my panties back into place.

"Hey, uh..." he stammers, looking at my panties, slowly getting covered by his cum, as I tidy up my skirt.

"I'm on the pill." I say absentmindedly. It seems to calm him down. I finish tidying myself up, though my hair still looks a bit roughed up, and make towards the door.

"Hey," he grins, "what was your name again?"

I smile.

With a wink, I open the door and leave.

KatieHerz
KatieHerz
10 Followers