Mile High

Story Info
She couldn't wait to get to Paris.
2.5k words
4.5
12.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling is always the most annoying part of a vacation. Flying has got to be the most irritating way to travel. There are so many rules that you need to follow, after which you end up sitting in a cramped seat for hours on end.

Emily had a way of making things better though, definitely this time.

"I can't wait until we get there," she said to me. I could tell that Emily was bored and restless. We had only been in the air for thirty minutes and Paris was a good 5 hours ahead of us.

"We'll be there before you know it," I told her. At this point, that seemed so far from the truth. White lies are good, right?

"And what are we going to do when we get there?"

"First, I'm going to show you around the city," I explained. "Then, we'll find a nice restaurant for dinner, after which we can go out and party all night."

"I want to do something else first. Can we check into the hotel?"

"Sure, it should be time to check-in by the time we land," I replied.

I knew what was on Emily's mind. She was not asking about timing, clocks or hotel rules. My only concern was that we might never actually make it out of the hotel.

Then again, that wouldn't be all that bad anyway.

My response earned me a big kiss. We were in the last row of a half-full 747. All the lights were off at this time of day. There was a lot of space around us and the engines were droning loudly in the background

Shortly after take-off, the attendants had been wandering up and down the aisles frequently. After some drinks and snacks that had become more infrequent. Now,

We had a private little world to ourselves.

I fidgeted to get the armrest out of the way and turned so that we could make out for a while. Emily kissed me very passionately as my hands roamed over her waist and stomach. She had a great body, and I loved to keep my hands on it whenever possible.

With her sitting down, I didn't have great access to her ass. Luckily, she was wearing a short skirt, and there was enough bare leg available to keep my hands occupied.

I loved the tight feeling of Emily's body. Her legs were muscular but not huge, and her skin was smooth and taught. My hand was moving closer and closer to her hem line as our mouths locked and her arms circled my shoulders.

I was urged forward silently by her legs parting a little more. I could feel the heat coming from her crotch and I could tell she liked this from the tiny moans that she delivered to my mouth as we kissed. A little more groping and I realized that she was not wearing panties. Her pussy was completely soaked.

I looked for a blanket. By good fortune, there was one on the seat next to her. I grabbed it without breaking off the kiss for more than a second. Once I spread it over our laps, my hand went back to where it had been.

This time I was invited by her wide-spread legs. She was wet enough that two fingers slipped easily into her hole while my thumb played with her clit. Emily was still moaning. She was being much louder now but she was still hardly audible with my mouth attached to hers.

I concentrated the attention of my fingers on her clit, rubbing her lightly but quickly. I could tell that she was very close to coming.

Maybe as a distraction or to slow things down, Emily's hands soon found my pants. She went straight for the belt buckle and opened my pants once she had worked that free. I helped her get my pants down a little bit so that she could release my now rock-hard cock.

She ran her hands up and down the underside gently. Then her hand disappeared. A second later, it was pushing my hand out of her crotch. I did not want to separate from our kiss so I didn't say anything.

Her hand returned to my dick a moment later. Her palm was wet and slippery from her own juices. This young lady was very resourceful.

The run-up to this trip had kept me running around like a madman. I had not gotten off in days. I was already pretty close to coming. She had started this though. There was no way I was going to let her get me off before I her.

My fingers sped up on Emily's clit, and I put a finger back in her hole. As soon as I found her g-spot, I could feel the familiar spasms of her love canal on my finger.

Her hips bucked a little bit as she came, breathing very heavily. Watching her come like that brought me even closer to coming. Good thing her hands stopped on my prick for a minute as her orgasm swept through her body.

When she calmed down a bit, she re-lubed her hand on her pussy juices, and went back to rubbing me. Timing was no hurdle now.

"I'm going to make a mess pretty soon," I whispered into Emily's ear.

She looked into my eyes and smiled. Then she stopped and stretched her body out over the other seats in the row, putting her feet up and her head in my lap.

Not a second later, my cock was buried in her throat. I am not small or thin, but she managed to take the whole thing in with one shot.

My surprise at this certainly played into it. There was the feeling of my cock head in her throat and her tongue on the underside of my shaft. Her fingers that had found my balls already.

I passed the point of no return.

My dick started to throb in her mouth and she moaned, the vibrations giving me even more great sensation. My dick erupted in her mouth, sending a massive load of sticky cum almost straight into her stomach.

The first few shots were fine but I must have had a lot of cum built up because I could feel it in her mouth around my shaft. I still kept on pumping hot jets of cum into her mouth. Emily was doing a great job of trying to swallow it all despite the fact that my prick was lodged in her throat.

Finally, I stopped cumming and she pulled her head off my dick. Her lips were tight around my shaft as she pulled it out. Resourceful. She had cleaned me off with what seemed like no effort.

I watched Emily sit up and clean my cum off her lips and chin with her finger as I pulled my pants back up. She had a big smile on her face, apparently very proud of her handiwork. The pride was quite appropriate.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as I finished straightening myself up, then she laid back against me with her head nestled in my chest. I covered us both up with the blanket.

Air travel still has not reached a point where you can get anywhere quickly. Humans have a built-in mechanism by which to shut down and pass time. A nap was definitely in order for both of us.

I didn't sleep for too long. With one arm around the gorgeous young lady sitting next to me, I could not do much else other than read a magazine. I just could not bear waking Emily up. She was so peaceful and beautiful nestled up against me and in deep slumber.

At least I thought Emily was asleep. That's why it surprised me when she put her hand on my knee. Not the knee near her, but the far one.

Her eyes were still closed so I thought it was just stirring in her slumber. I put the magazine on the tray table in front of me, and slipped my other hand under the blanket to hold hers.

As soon as it got there, her hand grabbed mine. This was no sluggish or sleepy grab. It was as if she was fumbling for my hand. She did get a hold of it, subsequently tugging it towards her.

The final destination of my hand was right next to hers, in her crotch. Emily's hand was furiously rubbing her cunt, her finger moving quickly on her clit. The little devil had been pretending to sleep while masturbating.

She moved her hand to give mine room so I resumed what she had started. If you had looked from across the aisle, you would not see her moving at all. Her hips were bucking violently though.

I nibbled on her earlobe, all the while still rubbing her pussy. It did not take her long to come again. Her whole body froze suddenly and she bit down on the edge of the blanket. I didn't stop playing with her clit. I could feel all the muscles in her crotch spasming as she had her orgasm.

Emily finally relaxed and I stopped playing with her. She turned her head to me and whispered in my ear.

"Follow me," she said to me. I was not exactly sure what she meant but I had a pretty good idea where this was leading.

She straightened up as I put the tray table up. She shuffled over me to the aisle. She looked up and down. I doubt she saw anything. There was nothing to see other than the other preoccupied passengers.

We were about halfway through the flight and everyone who was not watching the movie was sleeping silently. I gave her a moment as she walked towards the back of the plane. Then, I got up and followed her.

Some 747s have large banks of bathrooms. I figured I would need a map to find Emily back here. Maybe the location services on my phone would work.

She proved me wrong. Just as I got to the last door, she opened it. She was standing there, leaning against the back wall of the tiny room, beckoning me in with her finger and an impish grin on her face.

Her skirt was piled up on the floor next to her. This left her bare from her flat midriff down. She did not seem like she was in a hurry, simply standing there and beaming at me. But she closed and locked the door quickly as soon as I was inside.

"I think you need to finish what you started," she said.

"Couldn't wait until we got there, could 'ya?"

"Those plans haven't changed. I'm just a little concerned about what I get right now," she told me, opening my pants.

Emily got them off quickly, letting them drop to the floor and grabbing my mostly-hard cock.

"Hmm," she purred at me, "this should do. Needs a little work first, though." Different place and time, it would have been a quiet purr. This was a loud purr like from a tiger.

She wasted no time. She stroked my dick with one hand while playing with my balls again. Between the physical stimulation that I was getting and the thought that she was going to fuck me in a minute or two, it didn't take too long before I was rock hard.

"Good enough. Let's get this inside me," she said, looking directly in my eyes.

I grabbed Emily's hips and sat her on the counter. I think they design these things for this sort of thing because it was the perfect height. She spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart with her hands.

I slipped in with one long, deep stroke. She sighed and I grunted when I hit bottom.

"That's it, baby," she moaned quietly with her eyes closed. "Mmmm."

She was extremely wet and slippery, not to mention hot and tight. I started long, slow strokes.

"Not like that," Emily said to me in a low voice, "I need it hard. Fast."

"Can't always get what you want, can 'ya?" I asked her, grinning.

She was uncomfortable and getting jumpy with my teasing her. I continued my slow strokes, sometimes not even pushing all the way in. This drove her crazy, and she began to play with herself again.

"Ungh. God, you're terrible," she murmured at lioness-volume.

I looked down, watching my prick slip in and out of her with deep strokes. Her juices were practically pouring out of her into the metal bowl of the sink below her. Her pussy lips clenched my cock as I slipped out of her.

Between the sight of my dick sliding in and out of her covered with her juices and the feeling of her tight wetness around me, I was pretty close to cumming in her.

"You want it hard," I said, "that's what you're going to get." I picked up the pace, now slamming my hips into hers hard and fast with each stroke.

"I'm going to come," she said to me, getting louder.

"Don't stop... Oh, God, YES!"

I managed a few more strokes before pushing deep into her. She wrapped her legs around my ass, and I grabbed her ass in my hands pulling her closer as I erupted in her.

"Oh, YES! God, cum in me."

This was no purr or murmur anymore. She was screaming.

I could feel Emily's cunt squeezing my cock as my cum spurted into her body. Her hips were still twitching a little as she came with me.

We stayed like that for about a minute, both coming together. I was still holding on to her. She was supported by my hands and her legs were wrapped around me.

After a few minutes like that, I put her back down on the counter. There was an awkward fumble as I tried to get my pants back on. This did allow me to pick up her skirt off the floor though.

"You go first," Emily said to me.

That was a good plan. She was still half naked.

I opened the door and walked back to my seat. I tried to do it as if nothing had happened.

To the rest of the world up there at 40,000 feet, nothing had changed. Everyone was still engrossed in what they were doing with the cabin lights off.

Emily came back a minute after I sat down. She stood beside me in the aisle. She stared, smiling.

In the low light, I could see a drop of my cum mixed with her juices dripping down the inside of her leg. She followed my eyes, looking down.

"Oops! I guessed I missed some," she said, grinning at me. Emily sat down next to me, planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"How long until we get there?"