A Night Out

Story Info
A happily married couple explore their fantasies.
1.8k words
4.06
31.7k
28
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers

Bill and Joanne were a happily married couple. They had been married for over a decade now and had a pretty good love life. Bill was four years older than Joanne and they met when they were in their 30's They had both had active sex lives before marriage and would often get turned on hearing about the other past experiences. Bill found that as he got older he started fantasizing about things that would never have got him excited when he was younger. He started off by imagining Joanne with her previous partners. He would visualize himself peering in on his younger wife being taken by another man. He would find himself turned on like never before. He would often get himself off with these visions in his head.

He fought these feelings as it was weird to think he would be excited to see his wife getting fucked by an old lover. No matter how hard he fought it, he would still fantasize about these situations. As time went on, Bill started adding himself into the fantasies. He would imagine an old boyfriend showing up out of the blue and three of them would fuck all night long. He wasn't sure he could ever really share her, but really she wasn't his to share. Bill looked at it more as a shared sexual experience and if everyone on was onboard who says it would be wrong.

Bill expressed his kink to Joanne one night after drinking while they were in the midst of a sexual encounter. Joanne kind of laughed it off and said she could never do that because she would feel like she was cheating. Bill expressed it wouldn't be cheating if we were all involved. She said she could never share me with another woman, so why would I want to share her with another man. The sex that night was some of the hottest they had in a long time. Joanne was extra aggressive and really got into it. Bill could tell he hit on something with Joanne. She said it was weird but the key was she said "She would never do that because she would feel like she was cheating." Not that she wouldn't do it because it didn't turn her on. There was a difference here.

Bill tried to use this fantasy to heat up the bedroom, knowing that it would never really happen. Bill was very secure in the fact that his wife loved and desired him. Bill liked to see his wife pleasured, it turned him on to see her cum, to see her in total ecstasy while being in the throughs of a sexual experience. This may have been the reason it turned him on so much to imagine her being fucked senseless by another man.

One night Bill and Joanne had decided to go out on the town to their favorite little bar. They had the best drinks in town and it was cozy little place off the main area of the city. They had had a couple of drinks when a coworker of Joanne's walked in. Joanne had mentioned this guy a few times. He waved to Joanne and seemed happy to see her. Bill motioned to him to join us at our table. The place was crowded and it seemed like the right thing to do.

Joanne introduced her friend as Tony. Bill and Tony hit if off, they had a few more drinks and Joanne started getting a little flirty with her friend. Tony was about a decade younger and good looking. Tony suggested we should go back to his place which was just a block away from the bar. He said he could whip up some drinks for us there and all save a few bucks. Bill and Joanne said that sounds like a good idea.

They walked back to Tony's apartment it was on the second floor of an old warehouse.

The place was very nice, well decorated and very clean. He excused himself to make some drinks for us all. Tony retuned with some very nice cocktails. We drank some more, as we got more intoxicated Joanne and Tony's flirting got more intense. There was definitely some chemistry between them. Bill started getting a bit jealous but a bit turned on as well. Joanne excused herself to use the bathroom.

While she was gone Tony told Bill that his wife was a great woman. He said he would definitely be after her if she wasn't married. Joanne returned a bit red in the face. Tony went off to relieve himself. Joanne said to Bill, "You have got to see what he has in his bathroom." Bill was curious and asked what she was talking about. Tony had a number of porn magazines on the counter. She said there were a bunch showing threesome with two men. She said she looked at them and was so turned on.

Joanne turned to Bill and whispered in his ear that she wanted to make his fantasies come true. Bill was a bit taken aback by this revelation. They were pretty drunk, was this her speaking or the alcohol. When Tony returned she asked him if he wanted to dance. Tony turned on some music and the two began to dance. Joanne placed her hand on Tony's ass and pulled herself closer. She looked at Bill and smiled. Their dancing started to get much more intimate. She asked Bill to join them. Soon Joanne was sandwiched between the two men. She began to grind her front to Tony and her backside to Bill. As they danced Tony and Joanne started kissing, Joanne them reached behind her and started fondling Bills growing cock. She then took her other hand and did the same to Tony.

She pushed the men away and started undoing Tony's and Bill's pants. She pulled out both men's cocks and began to jerk on them. She moved over to Tony's cock and placed it in her mouth. She took Tony deep in her throat as he moaned with delight . She then moved on to Bill's cock. She moved back and forth between the two engorged cocks. She playfully rubbed the two men's cock together as she licked their heads. Joanne turned to Tony and said to him "If you want my pussy you have to suck his cock". My jaw dropped, that was never in my fantasies. Tony smiled and dropped down on his knees and took Bill's cock in his mouth. Bill about died he was not into men. Joanne joined Tony in devouring Bills cock. They kissed and licked all around his receptive dick. Joanne stood up and removed her clothes.

Joanne walked down the hallway to Tony's bedroom. The two men followed, removing clothes along the way. When they entered the room Joanne was laying spread out on the bed. She said they both need to pleasure her with their tongues. Bill and Tony laid down and began to run their tongues up and down her sweet pussy. Joanna was loving this. Two hot tongues all for her pleasure. The men's tongues met several times while flittering her swollen clit. Joanne squirmed as she ran her fingers through both men's hair. Grasping handfuls of it with each shutter of delight.

She was so turned on by having these two all for herself. Two hot cocks who wanted her that they would do anything to be a part of this adventure. The excitement and the masterful work of these two tongues was too much, Joanne shook violently as she came, she squealed so loudly that she is sure the whole city block heard. She didn't care this was just too damn good to be quiet.

After she recovered for a moment she wanted one of these men in her now. Joanne asked Bill to lie on his back. Bill of course did what she wanted. Joanne climbed on top of him the the 69 position, so that Bill's face was in her pussy. He told Tony to fuck her from behind. Tony wasted no time in fulling this request. Tony entered her eager pussy as her husband began licking it. With each thrust of Tony's cock Bill licked the shaft as it entered and exited. Tasting the flavors of both his wife and their new friend. Joanne was in heaven she was being treated like the queen and her humble servants were taking care of her every desire. Tony fucked harder and harder and Bill licked her clit with great intensity. Joanna jerked Bill's cock with abandon as her pussy was being ravaged.

She screamed out with another mind blowing orgasm as Tony flooded her pussy with his hot sticky cum. As he pulled out the cum ran down over Bill's face and into his mouth. Joanne rolled off of Bill and laid on her back with her legs spread wide. She order Bill to fuck her now. Bill climbed on top of his waiting wife and plunged into her cum filled pussy. Her pussy was so hot and sticky from Tony's cum that if felt incredible. He fucked her hard as she pulled his hair and pushed her hips towards him. Bill exploded inside his wife, it seemed like it would never stop.

When he was done he kissed his wife passionately as they laid on the boded caressing each other. Tony excused himself to go take a shower. Bill and Joanne remained in their embrace as they cuddled and kissed. Joanne asked Bill if he was mad about this since she just sort of took the lead. Bill told her no way was he mad. He loved seeing her receive so much pleasure and that it was great.

Tony returned from his shower and offered the shower to the couple. They showered, got dressed and called for a ride share home. They thanked their host for a wonderful evening of drinks and pleasure. On the ride home Joanne said she felt weird now and that she was concerned this would change their relationship. Bill assured her that things were fine, that this strengthened their relationship and that he fully trusts and loves her. He told her as long as we are honest and we make decisions about our sexual experiences together all is good.

When they got home they made passionate love again. The next morning Tony texted that he had a great time and thanked the couple for letting him share in this experience. He also said he would like to see us again sometime for drinks and fun and that he told his girlfriend all about it and she wants to meet us as well. Bill and Joanne made a plan for dinner drinks and some extra fun the following weekend. Stay tuned for details of this adventure.


Craggyva
Craggyva
22 Followers