A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'm the slut," Donna said. Her cheeks pushed up under her eyes as her grinning lips almost stretched their way off her face.

"No-one's perfect?" I reached for the drink by my feet, gulped it down, and exhaled loud and long.

I'm never going to live this down. Ever.

"Don't stop on our account," Donna said. She moved further into the room so that her back was almost against the door to the kitchen. "I was enjoying watching you." Her words broke off into laughter, but I sensed more than a tease in her tone.

Is she serious?

As I propped myself onto the sofa, I saw Jack still standing there. His cock jutted out with pride, hard and wet with my saliva. Jesus. No shame at all. Not surprising, considering the size of the bloody thing, though.

Donna joined me on the furniture, and for the first time I noticed the flush of her own cheeks. Her lipstick lay smudged around her mouth, like she'd been kissing. Or maybe more. I smiled at her. "Looks like I'm not the only one."

She licked her lips and giggled.

Jack still stood there, his erect cock rigid and unwavering.

"Finish him off," Donna said, her eyes on him, but talking to me.

"What?"

"Go on. Poor guy needs his release."

I shook my head with an almost violent resolve. "No way." Inside, my protest was far from strong. Part of me liked the idea. Performing. In front of her. The other guy loomed like a cloud, though, making me nervous.

"Don't be a spoil sport," the other guy said. I glared at him long enough to see a big, almost-teenage grin plastered across his features.

Jack didn't speak. He moved his right hand down so that his fingers brushed through his pubic hair and teased the very base of his cock. It jolted to his touch.

"I can't." I crawled back into the sofa as if trying to escape through the cushions. Can I?

"I'll help you."

Did I just hear that right? I can't have.

"Come on, we can do it together."

"Fuck yeah," her conquest said. His wrists twitched as if willing him to punch the air in victory.

Without waiting for my reply, Donna slinked herself down over the edge of the sofa to her knees, and wrapped her fingers around Jack's cock. She slid them back and forth, her excited eyes on me as she did it. I saw it in her grin that she was lost to the moment.

I couldn't. No way. Not in front of other people. It's bad enough meeting a guy and having sex with him on the same night. But with an audience? No way.

Donna turned herself around, still facing me with that eager smile, and rubbed his cock against her face. Daring me? I couldn't stop watching. My panties were damp and, inside, my pussy throbbed and tingled with desire. But-

"Come on, Angela," she whispered, her tone husky and breathless. She twisted her neck and took his cock in her mouth.

I gasped. I have to admit, just a small portion of that gasp was through shock. The rest was thrill. In that instant I wanted to be down there with her, on my knees, his erection bobbing between our faces, covered in our combined saliva.

I didn't fight it.

Without a word, I crawled down onto the floor. My hips budged hers as I scooted in closer. She sort of chuckled around the hard flesh in her mouth, pulled it out, and held it in front of my face like a sibling might offer up a lick of their ice-cream cone. I didn't hesitate. I licked, sucked, and dribbled my way from the bulbous tip to the thick, veiny shaft. And back up again.

"Holy Christ," the other guy whimpered from somewhere behind us. I didn't bother to turn around.

Donna ran her hands over my face, her fingertips brushing over my cheeks, my chin, stroking my jawline, and teasing against his cock as it thrust into my mouth. I moaned around it, willing it deeper.

"Suck it," Donna whispered into my ear. I could feel the heat of her breath on my skin.

I sucked harder, deeper. My tongue wriggled against the shaft as I attempted to go right to the hilt. I gagged a little. My eyes watered, blinding me for a few seconds, but I blinked it off and gasped a few lungfuls of air.

"Suck it, Angela. Suck it right into your throat."

I wanted to please her. Jack didn't matter anymore. He just stood there grunting, groaning, and grinning like his Lotto numbers had just been called out. I wanted to impress Donna. I wanted to perform for her.

"Suck his cock right into your throat, Angela." She brushed my hair from my forehead, as if to get a better look at my lewdness.

I didn't protest.

I forced my mouth down over his thick, hard shaft again. The twitching mushroom-shaped head nudged into my throat. I kept going. His balls brushed against my lips, and I pushed lower still.

"Oh God, yes." Donna's voice pealed around the room with such glee it sounded like she might want to applaud and cheer my efforts. I brimmed with pride. My pussy throbbed. Wanton. Deprived.

Jack fell silent. His heavy, rasping breaths ceased and his body froze.

I braced myself. Ready to swallow, fast.

"No," Donna blurted.

Before I knew what was happening, she pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it in front of me. I didn't have time to move. Not that I wanted to, anyway.

Hot, sticky stream, after hot, sticky stream splashed against my face. She cooed with delight, and I closed my eyes and moaned. One thick glob hit the bridge of my nose and remained hot as it dribbled down each side toward the top of my mouth. I sneaked out my tongue and licked at it.

"We're going."

"Wh-" I didn't have time to finish the word.

Donna yanked me to my feet, lifted my shoes from the floor, and bundled me out into the hallway. She erupted into a deafening, infectious cackle. We stood there for a good half a minute, laughing, my weight rested on her shoulder as I wrestled myself into my footwear. Once done, she opened the door, shouted "Bye", and tugged me into the street.

We ran up the road, squealing and laughing like a pair of drunken maniacs. The cold, night air chilled the gloopy parts of my face, but I couldn't stop long enough to wipe myself clean.

"Over here," Donna yelled, waving one hand above us to signal a passing taxi.

I pulled away from her a little, and tried my best to get rid of some of the cum from my skin. She stopped me, leaned in and kissed me so soft I'm not even sure our lips touched. As I attempted to gather my breath she threw me into the back of the cab, slid in along side me, and burst into fresh fits of giggling as we set off back to my place.

"Don't clean it," she whispered to me, wrapping her fingers around my wrist.

"OK."

I blushed. I know I did.

She looked straight into my eyes, with a soft, warm smile. She eased her tongue through her lips and used it to lick the cooled spunk from my face. I wanted to cry out. In pleasure. My fingers twitched to be able to busy themselves between my thighs. But I couldn't. The driver might be looking.

She pulled me closer. Her mouth found mine and she kissed me with unmistakable passion. I tasted the semen on her lips, and I know she tasted it on mine. The dirtiness of the moment wasn't lost on me. I don't think I've ever been as turned on. So fucking horny.

Almost growling, I pawed my way over the front of her top. My fingers delved into her cleavage and I delighted in the soft mounds of her breasts on either side. I dipped under the material and found no bra. Amazing. I groped for a nipple. Squeaked into her mouth as I found one. Erect. Hard. Hard for me. I pinched at it, closed my eyes and let out a high-pitched moan as she mewled to my touch.

The car stopped.

Donna paid the driver and pulled me out, as I tried to get my breath back and regain my senses. She dragged me into my own home, and flung me into the sofa.

I kicked off my shoes as she jumped on top of me. Her hands made a move for my breasts and I cried out as they made contact. I wrapped my legs around the backs of her thighs, grinding my pussy against her.

But she wasn't having it.

She pulled back, released herself from my grip, and tugged at the straps of my top. They fell over my shoulders and down my arms. She peeled my bra off my breasts, pausing long enough to stroke at just one, for a split second.

"Please," I murmured. I glared at her with longing eyes, heaving my chest in her direction. She smiled and something mischievous glimmered in her eyes. She licked her lips and, with a chuckle, she pulled her top over her head.

I gazed at her exposed breasts. They were a little smaller than my own, the flesh pale, with dark pink, fat nipples. Rock hard nipples. I reached for them and she didn't swat me away. I squeezed at them, rolled them between my fingers, and pushed up with my hips to force her forward. As she staggered across my lap, I found one of the swollen buds with my mouth and sucked on it.

She moaned. One of her hands snaked around the back of my head and she held me to her bosom like a nurturing mother.

I licked, suckled, and nibbled at the beautiful nipple she fed me. My lips kissed at the swell of her breast, every now and then.

She threaded her fingers into my hair, tugged enough to move me to the other side of her chest, without hurting me. I followed her lead. The other breast bobbed in front of my face, and I latched myself to it.

She yelped as I bit down on the rigid nipple, but she didn't stop me. I clawed at it with my teeth, scraping along its length, from the base to the tip and back again. Her hips bucked against me. I did the same, but it didn't' give me the release I wanted. Needed.

"Stop."

"No," I muttered, the end of the word rising up into a whining plea.

"Let me get these off," she said. Before giving me a chance to complain, she jumped to her feet and tore at the fabric of her skirt. She tugged it free of her hips and legs, and pulled down her panties an instant later. She left both garments on the floor, and stepped out of her shoes.

"You, too." She pointed at my clothing.

I didn't need telling twice. My breath rasped in my throat as I wrestled my way out of my top, and bra. I sat there with my breasts naked before her. My forearms cinched across them. I felt vulnerable, but not in a bad way. Maybe insecure is a better word. I wanted her to like me, to be aroused by my body. As I looked up into her hungry eyes, all of that faded.

"Your skirt, too." She stood there watching me. Her lips parted and the pink tip of her tongue fluttering in the gap.

I unzipped the side of my skirt and clambered myself up to my feet. I stumbled as it reached my calves, reached out to steady myself on her shoulder, and removed it. She pushed her fingers into the waistband of my panties and yanked them down. We both giggled, as I let her take them from me.

She held them for long seconds in front of her naked belly. Fumbling the flimsy material between her digits. She pulled them up to her face, inhaled deep, exhaled with what sounded like sheer pleasure. The whites of her eyes rolled in the sockets. I almost came.

I rushed back to the sofa, plonking myself into the cushion. She followed, climbing her way up over my body. Her lips kissed a path from my kneecaps to the outside of my thigh and up over my hip. Jesus Christ. I reached down to her long, blonde hair and pulled her higher.

She resisted.

I tried again, but gave up as her tongue flickered across my pubis. I moaned and gasped at the sensation. My hands remained in her hair, clutching her to my groin like a security blanket. She teased her way around my lips, and I panted.

"Tell me what you want," Donna whispered. She raised her head just enough to meet my eyes with her rampant gaze.

"Lick me," I rasped. "Please. Lick me."

"Lick you where?"

"My pussy." The words flooded off my lips seeped in lust. "Please. Lick my pussy."

Donna traced the tip of her tongue around my clitoris. She used her fingers to peel apart my lips and licked inside me. I lost my mind. My hips rolled and jerked at her face as she teased me by pulling away.

Her breath warmed my thighs and cooled the soaring heat of my sex. I clamped my hands to her shoulders and tried my best to keep her in place. She swayed against my efforts, moaning and eyeing me with obvious relish.

I clawed at her, bucked her mouth, and cried out for her to make me come. Every patch of flesh on my body tingled with excitement. A swarm of fluttering butterflies jiggled the muscles of my tummy.

I opened and closed my eyes, not knowing which was best to enjoy the moment. She licked faster. Slower. Sucked at my engorged lips, slithered her tongue inside my soaking wet hole, and flicked and jabbed the hardened tip of my inflamed clitoris. I yelped, squeaked and almost choked on my own breath, to her every manipulation.

"Oh, God," I wailed as she pushed a finger into my slippery cleft. I ground my hips against it. Willing, no, begging for it to go deeper. As the second digit squeezed in beside it, I grunted like an animal. I shut my eyes tight, thrust myself down on them, and squealed as she nibbled around my pussy.

Her breathing intensified, and she rushed her efforts. I gasped with short, half-breaths. She fucked me with her fingers and moved her mouth to my clitoris. Her tongue worked fast and hard. I hoisted my bum off the sofa, back down again, and gyrated myself against her face like a rodeo cowgirl.

My fingers tightened in her skin. My arms froze rigid. I held my breath for the longest second, and erupted. My pussy exploded with such pleasure it almost hurt. I rode it out for every wonderful, amazing, fantastic second. She continued to please me, slowing her efforts, like she was pre-programmed to know exactly what I wanted.

My nostrils flared and my eyes flickered from light to dark, as my lids slid back and forth out of my control. A deep, warm buzz filled my body, emanating from the deepest, wettest part of my being.

It stopped. Sudden, without warning. She just pulled herself off me, stood up, and I found her grinning down at me, as soon as I managed to focus my pupils on her.

"Sorry, I have to go."

"What?" Go? What the hell? Now? Really?

The dull, honk of a car horn ebbed through the front window and irritated my ears. I blinked, still not quite able to take the moment in.

"My husband. I have to go."

I lay there, speechless. She dressed herself in front of me, wiped the moisture, my moisture, from her lips, and backed out through the living room door.

"Wait."

"Next week. We won't go out. Just you and me." She blew a kiss, and vanished to the outside world."

I still struggled to take it all in. The breeze wafted through the living room and chilled my skin. I shivered, twitched, and pinched my arms across my breasts. A sudden vulnerability swept over me. In my own house, with no-one else around. I scrambled for my panties and tugged them on.

"Next week." I picked up the other items of clothing and took them to the kitchen for the laundry. Two pairs of panties.

I threw my own garments into the big, grey, plastic basket, and held onto her underwear. I gripped the material tight in my fingers as I rushed upstairs and sprawled myself out on the double bed. I could smell her. Faint, sweet. So close.

Without a further moment's hesitation, I pulled her discarded panties to my face. I inhaled her aroma deep into my lungs and it intoxicated my every sense. The rest of the world swirled and faded into nothingness. I breathed her pussy. My fingers crawled their way to my own, and I rubbed at my still sensitive clitoris as I feasted on her scent.

"Next week," I mumbled around the lace fabric, as I fed it into my mouth and sucked on it. "God, I can't wait for next week."

I really can't wait. As it stands, I have six days to go. Six, long, laborious days.

The End.

12