All Comments on 'A Night Out for Office Girls'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

She suggests to her hubby that one of them was as African as Elizabeth Warren is Native American... and he BOUGHT IT? I mean, I don’t need my porn stories to be hyper-realistic but...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
New Chapter?

If I wasn't already giving one star, this would have lost a star for asking readers if you should continue.

If YOU don't have the drive and inspiration to write a follow-up, the wishes of the readers are of no matter.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREabout 5 years ago
Don't Bother

You're not bringing anything new to the trope of Black stud impregnating white women in this site and that's getting really old. Maybe try to spice your story a little bit with some drama, conflict between the husband and wife and try to get your white characters to have some spine and not be just a simple one dimension characters.

. . .But hey, that's just my opinion.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
So many dumb stories

Her husband would have to be brain dead to not throw her ass out.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

Nope. You have nothing to offer with another chapter. Thanks for letting me vote.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Another argument for mandatory DNA testing

Hubby should divorce you, and sue the company and Tyrone. If you can't keep your marriage vows - don't get married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Let me know if you want a chapter two?"

If you will only continue your own story if people kiss your ass -- which is exactly what that means -- don't bother.

<P>

Oh, and Terry just accepting her story without any testing is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why

Why would a normal woman want to risk raising Tyrone's child once hubby finds out--DNA testing is so common now? Why not use Plan B? Chapter two only if she faces her disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here we go again

This first outing was very close to rape is not so, especially with you saying NO.

But , you kept the number and now are having Cheryl tip off the guy where you will be. Seems to me your just a couple of black loving sluts.

Hope you husband find out the truth and also what your doing now and dumps your cheating ass.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Why the need of a part 2?

Why the need of a part 2? It will be more of the same...It only can be a copy and print of this...As some other comment said the story dove in the garbage when the writer made the husband be a retarded man...Now she can have a brood of black babies...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't tax yourself.

I don't think a chapter 2 is needed.

Thanks anyway for the Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please NEVER continue!

Here's a hint. This is a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This story was simply ludicrous. Even if Terry was a complete moron, the Doctors at the hospital are not and would have told him that a DNA test was easy and that he wasn't the Father of the child. Even though this is fiction you have to a least be in touch with reality. The two women were complete, unrepentant sluts. What did they have to celebrate? One is a single Mother and the other one is about to be. You have any idea how difficult it is to raise a child as a single, working Mother? You're delusional.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who is she married to?

......a retartded? She is going to tell the husband that the kid is black because the DNA family history and he is going to say.....ohhh...okay....her friend had her baby the same day at the same time and also black and no one is going to question that?

Did she also said to her friends and family that it was her DNA history? What about Sandro? did he get his blowjobs every week?

Don't bother with a sencond part, the whole story fell apart in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BTB

Her husband was a Blind fool. Dump Her Cheating ASS.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
As a general rule

It doesn't help a Literotica story (especially LW) to start with the claim that it is true. Let the reader decide whether it is written well enough in a way that indicates the truth or fictional character of the story.

And, as SBrooks suggested, asking the commentariat whether there should be further chapters demonstrates either lack of interest by the author or pandering to their wishes. (Neither of which is pretty.)

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punctuation eludes you

I found the premise of your story erotic, but your writing was so rife with errors that I couldn't enjoy it. For example, "He tole me", or "Cheryl gave birth to a black baby. boy." Proofread before posting, please.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
WTF?

Hardly know what to rate this one; it seems to be a well written awful story. The characters are made of cardboard and reality seems to have taken a hike. The crowning insult is having them invite the two apparent gang-bangers to next Christmas party.

I agree with those who say forget another chapter, unless, of course, you want to get real with the outcome of their cheating.

red_woodred_woodabout 5 years ago
Don t leave husband clueless

Hi,

I liked the story.

Another chapter would be nice, where the husband picks up on some clues.

Does not have to be a BTB response.

Some of the clues may be,

-Her parents, particularly the mother in-law is not all over the baby as grandparents usually are. ( They know there is no black DNA in their blood line, their daughter had coached them so as not to allert the husband) the grandmother s eyes actualy display dissapointment

- wife avoids letting her friend from work , who did get divorced, meet her husband if the second baby was around. Husband comes home early and as driving by the playground, sees the two babies with their mothers

-husband takes wife out dancing after baby is 8 months old, to celebrate her getting her figure back. Same club she had met the sperm donor. Name of the club stuck in his head after he had paid her credit card statement a couple of weeks after she got pregnant. After returning from bathroom, he witnesses her talking to a couple of men, both black, one tall and one short. The interaction seemed to be too intimate.

-With three clues in place, a lighbulb goes on in his brain. He buys a couple of DNA kits, swaps the babies and his mouths, waits for the results.

After this he can do the usual, buy recorders, GPS follow her.

Then decision, it is the better with her or without her.....

Anyway, that is all I have.

If it is OK with you, and there is no sequel, I may try it.

Mark

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 5 years agoAuthor
A nice comment from red_wood

Thank you for the time you put into your comment red_wood. You are welcome to write chapter two if you wish. Ive already started another story after all the nasty comments made by other readers came through. I'm not great at spelling and punctuation and I made light hearted comments such as this being a" true story" and of course no husband would accept a black baby, its fiction and this story was meant as a "turn on" and just a bit of erotic fun, so why all the so serious negative comments? Chill out folks and enjoy it for what it is; a bit taboo, a bit naughty a bit non consent.... 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not true.

Nobody would stay pregnant with a morning after pill since she fucked two black cocksuckers. This is just a shit story to get people going.

eh9198eh9198about 5 years ago
I want more

Especially if the wife gets a very violent come-uppance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need's chapter 2: revenge

Time for the husband to have revenge- chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Parking Lot Conception

This was a delightful, over the top, black-on-white preggers story! This occurring late at night in a parking lot, where both white girls were bred black, was awesome.

It was a nice touch that the two black guys high fived each other as the impregnated the gals. And, then later the gals high fived each other after they delivered in the maternity ward!

The fact that the one guy had written his phone number under the tit of the married gal was an excellent detail. Since she wrote it down, and then eventually got it washed off, may mean there will soon be additional chapters!

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yep revenge time in chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
spare us of this bullshit

if it's going to be the same. Revenge ond those two blacks, yes by all means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Would we want a chapter 2 of this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ONLY WANT TO HEAR MORE OF THIS......

If Terry finds out he's been cuckolded and the kid is not his. He then has a scorched earth approach to getting rid of the cheating slut.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago

I see DNA test coming up soon. Divorce in the making. Wife cheating and will get slammed.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 4 years ago
5 stars

That's great! I want 2, 3, 4... parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question

Has Terry got any living brain cells?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO

Don't write anything else - ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAPE

She said no he did it anyway that's rape.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Seriously pathetic and badly done.

I love the fake "true story" and unless the husband was a Trump was a Trump supporter no one is that f-ing stupid to buy the genetic crap either.

Just another worthless racist cuck story from and for the wittle wee wee crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't bother. It was rape. No means No. You can't just go around grabbing women by the pussy, well most of us can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It always seems to be black cock. IDK if their’s are consistently larger & don’t care. The women should’ve taken a cab home. But they submitted to the guys. The one that said no didn’t seem to mean it, by her own admission & actions. However, her husband buying into the genetic bullshit has to be a Trump loving follower. No DNA tests? The unasked question: when does she cheat again? Fin, how convenient someone from the workplace was there to film everything. Wondering if she eventually told hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The un named lady protagonist is sheer perfection for me. Would love for ch2 to make use of her birth stretched hole getting more and more spunk in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The his and being a complete idiot ruined it. If he loved her too much to lose her would have made more sense. The last batch of commenta were disparaging the husband as a Trump supporter, but they're all supposed to be racist so hubby would not have put up with. In fact those posters sound more like Trump's supporters are portrayed. Either way this clearly took place in Britan so WTF.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sorry my dear anon, I do not sound like a Trump supporter. My guess is he's your cup of tea and it offends your little dick that you get slammed for it. And its still a shitty, worthless, dumpster fire of a gay/cuck story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

I don't think her husband is that stupid. He pretends to be while he holds the DNA swab behind his back. Cheryl will not be the only single mother in this group of skanky whores.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Terry is a first class dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both woman were going to get knocked up again from same two guys have two more black kids put in them

auhound49auhound4910 months ago
YESSSSSS, DEFINATELY ONE OR TWO MORE!!!!!!

There is nothing hotter than a preg risk story. It is what sex is all about. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation. Great subject, and I hope both sluts get knocked up again, though as it would be #2, they may have to put them up for adoption (with 18% sterility nationwide IR babies are very adoptable).

Boogieman, DO NOT let the trolls take you down!!!!

As to typos, how many of you have actually tried writing a story? I have had documents go through 3 persons using Grammarly AND Google Docs correction and still find typos and grammar problems. Perfection is not easy. I do recommend a re-read the next day though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nah...... pretty lame story. Most curious of all, BOTH the female BFFs were pregnant and delivered mixed race infants on the same day and were in the same room. Hmmm.... And the married one's husband didn't notice? Would have to be the stupidest person not to ask questions. Even with the presumed trust of a married couple, this would be kicking around in the man's head enough to request a DNA test eventually. So, nope, not even remotely believable. There are far better stories done with this plot of credible prurient interests. At best, a chapter one in a series where he does have doubts, has a test, and confronts her. The only way to salvage this silly masturbatory tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes I do want chapter Two. You think that you got wet just looking at Cheryl. I have been wet in my pussy from just reading this and I have only in my life had sex with my boyfriend in his dad's car. But now I would love to have a big black cock of 12 to 18 inches in my pussy. Oh by the way I am a black woman. So I know that I can handle that kind of cock. So don't stop writing these kind of stories and please continue with chapter Two

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: When hubby saw a bastard bi-racial child pop out of his cheating skank slut wife he turned and walked out the door of the delivery room. He never came back to stay with her or hold the baby. She was nothing but a whore and the kid wasn't his. She called and texted but got a recording saying the number was disconnected. When she got home there was a note on the kitchen table with his wedding ring. "so long whore, good luck raising your bastard since you don't work and have no skills to earn a living other than fucking." She became just one more empty headed poor single mom. She saw him again ten years later at a coffee shop where she was working. He came in with a lovely woman and two small kids. When she tried to say hello, he just turned his back and walked away. The woman, clearly his wife looked at her and smirked, "Well, I guess I know who you are skank. How did your cheating and betrayal work out for you?"

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

I do hope there is a second chapter and maybe, just maybe another black child in her future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A few years later, after the 3rd black baby in a row popped out, the husband started to become really suspicious and decided on a DNA test at the insistence of his mother. When he learned the truth - his 3 kids are not his and from 3 different fathers, because of course they are - he confronted his wife. All she had to say was that she loves the feeling of a huge black cock taking her places he simply couldn't. She still loves him and it was only sex. And they lived happily ever after. Just not with each other. The end. :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure any guy on the planet is that completely clues if his wife has a bi-racial bastard. Better ending would her being used by Tyrone for some extra cash as he pimps her out after hubby kicked her to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous