A Night Out With The Girlfriends

Story Info
Gina becomes the centre of attention at her party.
9.3k words
4.48
24.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of weakness, my good mate's wife, Gina, told me this story. I need to go back a few years to explain our relationship and how it was that she opened up to me.

Gina was an old-school friend of my first wife's. Her full name was Georgina, but I'd never known anyone to call her that. I first met her and her husband, Ivan, at our wedding. Neither my wife nor I knew Ivan before the wedding day. But in the following months and years, we spent much time with them, trading dinners, going to the movies and parties, etc.

Ivan and I hit it off from the day we met, we had a lot in common, rugby and motorsport, and we both owned motorbikes. If you have read some of my other stories, you will know that Ivan was a real Lothario, always looking for some sex on the side. In those early days of our friendship, Friday night was boy's night. Groups of mates would gather at some local pub, get drunk and invariably wind up at a party afterward, where adulterous affairs were the norm.

Ivan did not frequent the Friday night booze-up with me that often, as Gina frowned upon the adulterous activities she knew happened there. Instead, Ivan met most of his extramarital partners through his work. And as much as he treated Gina like his queen and expected her to be pure and perfect, he did suggest more than once that I should try it on with Gina and see if she would fuck me. He said he had always wanted to see her fuck another man, and that he would prefer it was me. But I always laugher him off and treated his remarks as a joke, knowing he was dreaming, Gina would never comply.

Although we both played around, Ivan and I differed in our approaches. Whereas I had many one-night stands, Ivan would have affairs that lasted months, if not years. I know that one of his affairs lasted for well over ten years. He loved Sub women, tying them up, talking dirty, and fucking them in the arse. You could take it from this that he mistreated women. But I should point out that the women he had affairs with loved it. His biggest problem was finishing his affairs, not starting them.

Unlike me, Ivan did not worry about looks or body shape. When I picked him up on this one time, he told me he just loved cunt; he loved it more than food and wine. He also loved threesomes and roped me into some very dodgy situations that had much to do with my first marriage ending.

As mentioned above, Gina was the opposite; she was an attractive redhead, loyal and honest, and frowned at any form of deviancy in their marriage. Miraculously, I don't believe that in those years, Gina was aware of what Ivan got up to, and I was sure she never came close to being unfaithful to Ivan.

The only time I doubted her integrity was at a New Year's party in the first year of our friendship; at midnight, she pulled me out of the lounge and gave me a passionate kiss that will last in my memory forever. That was the start of a huge secret crush I have had on Gina ever since.

When my first wife and I separated after seven years of marriage, I moved away to Auckland. But if I were down in Christchurch on business, I would always stay with them rather than in a hotel. And during these visits, I would often be alone with Gina while Ivan was at work. Over the years, Gina and I became very close, and on more than one occasion, she poured out her heart to me about their marriage problems.

Only once did we come close to stepping over the mark, but we both pulled back, as I could not sleep with a mate's wife and knew it would mess up our great relationship. I should mention, at this point, that I have never slept with Gina. Just in case you think this story will be all about my fucking her.

On one visit about ten years ago, I arrived for a two-night stay to find that Ivan was away in Nelson on business. And it was on this visit, sitting with her after dinner, that we got onto the subject of a couple of her friends that were having affairs. I asked her if she had ever played around. I knew her answer would be a resounding no, but I asked anyway and was surprised when she hesitated and then admitted to having something she wanted to get off her chest.

It took much cajoling over the next two days to get the full story out of her. And so I relate to you what she admitted to, albeit not in as much detail as I write here, but my rendition of the event is likely very close to what happened, as I did manage to get Ivan to tell me his version two weeks later. nd it was very enlightening as to how far Gina did go.

--------

Gina told me some girlfriends had arranged a girls' night out to celebrate her fortieth birthday. They had booked a restaurant for dinner on a Friday, two days before her birthday, followed by a visit to a nightclub after.

She explained that she had gone shopping with one of her friends (Sue) to get something appropriate to wear to a nightclub. Sue took her to one of the name boutiques where prices were way above what she would ever consider and tried to talk her into buying a little black backless number that showed a lot more flesh than it covered. No way could she have gone out in public wearing it, but she did let Sue talk her into a sexy dark navy backless number that was slightly more appropriate for a woman of her age.

The hem was mid-thigh, so slightly longer than the black one, and it fastened around her neck, whereas the black number had thin straps holding up the front, which fell halfway down her boobs. But the navy one did have a large teardrop-shaped hole just below the choker neckline that showed a little more cleavage than she was comfortable with. Sue pointed out that she needed to buy shoes, a handbag, and a cardigan as it was August and still quite cold in the evenings.

The shoes that Sue insisted on had very high heels. They were black and matched the expensive handbag that Sue also talked her into buying. The only item she bought that was not outside her comfort zone was a Mohair cardigan, which she loved. When the bill came, Gina nearly had a heart attack. Jack and she were very comfortably off now the kids were almost off their hands, so she could easily afford all the items, but after years of scrimping and saving, Gina blanched at what she was spending.

After she paid the bill, she found they still weren't finished; Sue dragged her off to her favourite lingerie store, where she was again talked into a sexy panty, bra, and suspender set that were beautiful but way outside her comfort zone.

When Ivan learned of her girlfriend's plans, he arranged for the husbands to come to their place and play cards. He also asked their teenage children to stay the night with friends so the husbands could lower their guard, let off steam, and enjoy themselves.

On the day of her party, Gina logged off work a couple of hours early and headed to the hairdresser. Ivan arrived home from work at about 5:30 and found her sitting at her dressing table, putting on her makeup. She was wearing her robe, with only her panties, suspender belt, and black stockings beneath it, as she couldn't wear the bra with her backless dress.

Ivan immediately started getting frisky when he took in her attire and told her how beautiful she looked. She had to fight him off and explain quite forcefully that she was being picked up in half an hour and did not want to have his mess leaking from her for the rest of the night.

When she dropped the robe and attempted to slip into her new dress, Ivan again tried to grope and cuddle with her. He was paying her all sorts of ribald comments about her not wearing a bra and the suspender belt, one of his favourite fetishes.

Gina admitted to me that she was a bit disappointed at having to stop him, as there had not been much intimacy in the marriage for quite some time. She said she was very horny, sitting there in her sexy knickers and about to put on the sexiest dress she had ever owned.

Ivan was quite pissed that she was turning him down. He got indignant and mouthed off about her getting all dressed up for other guys. This got Gina's back up, and she countered with some comments that maybe she should, as he hadn't shown much interest in her for the last year or two. And she finished with an angry retort that she might just go out to get another man as he was being such an arsehole and ruining the special night that she had been looking forward to.

Ivan had responded that it was okay with him as long as she brought the guy home so he could watch him fuck her.

As the banter went on between them, she realised that Ivan wasn't entirely joking about watching her with another man, and she got angry with him. Countering with, "Well, if you don't know me well enough after twenty years of marriage and think I would ever play around. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AT ALL!"

They were saved from it getting even more ugly when the doorbell rang. Ivan fired in one last retort as he went to open the door. "I'm sorry, but we are in a rut, and I'm just trying to put some excitement back into our sex life."

It was Sue and her husband, Pete at the door. Gina explained to me, that they had met them two years after I had left for Auckland and that I hadn't met them.

She said Sue was wearing the little black number she had tried to talk Gina into buying. Gina realised that Sue must have returned to the boutique and purchased it. She looked very sexy, in a slutty kind of way. Ivan's jaw dropped open, then he caught himself and, embracing Sue, exclaimed how incredible she looked.

Pete also had a second take when he saw Gina, and stepping forward and embracing her, he paid her some embarrassing compliments as he grabbed her arse. He was always grabbing her butt when they met. It had become a bit of a joke between the couples. But Gina knew it was no joke to Pete. He had been trying to get in her pants for years.

Gina pulled on her cardigan, as it was chilly, and pulled a coat from the hook by the front door for later, then followed Sue to the car. Once the doors were closed, Sue immediately questioned Gina about the argument she and Ivan had been having.

"Was it that obvious?" Gina shot back at Sue.

"We could hear the two of you going at it as we climbed out of our car."

"The bastard was going on at me about my getting all dressed up to get another man. Then he had the audacity to suggest I bring the guy home so he could watch."

"Oh!" Sue whispered, "I wish Pete would suggest that to me. I'd bloody do it. I'm certain Pete has played around."

Gina didn't know what to reply to this; she had also started to suspect Ivan was not faithful and didn't want to go there with Sue. So she changed the subject and was glad when, a few minutes later, they stopped to pick up Molly and Angela. She knew both their husbands and knew they were attending the poker party.

She wasn't exactly sure how many other wives would show up; it turned out there were nine of them when they were seated at the restaurant. They had a great meal, lots of funny stories, and far too much wine. So when they hauled themselves out of the restaurant around 10 pm, they were all pretty inebriated and had to leave the cars and get two taxis to the nightclub.

When they arrived at the club, finding a table to fit the group wasn't hard, as they had arrived quite early by nightclub standards. They all sat and started discussing all the eligible men in the place. They were mostly in their twenties and thirties, much younger than her friends. That didn't seem to worry the guys, though. They came over to ask for dances within minutes of finding a table.

Gina told me that a young guy took a shine to her and introduced himself as Danger Morgan. She dismissed him after asking his age and learning he was only twenty-six. He came back, though, and pestered her for a dance several times before she finally gave in and joined him on the floor.

He was tall, with dark hair, and ruggedly handsome. He was full of self-confidence and soon had Gina laughing and enjoying herself.

After a couple of dances with Danger, she was alarmed to find his hands starting to wander. So she excused herself with the excuse she needed to go to the lady's room. And when she came out, she did a circuit around the dance floor to avoid him and get back to the table. But before she could sit down, an older guy got up and asked her to dance.

 

But after Danger, she found this guy to be dull. And after just one dance with him, she was happy when another guy cut in. The new partner was much the same, so she excused herself at the song's end. She danced with two more partners before the bracket finished. As she walked back to join her friends, she looked around to try and see where Danger was. He was looking straight at her and winked when she finally located him through the crowd. She snapped her head away, embarrassed to be caught searching him out.

Most of her friends had also hit the dance floor; some were having only one dance, then sitting a couple out. However, Gina noted that Sue and Molly had guys sitting with them. And when they got up to dance again, she heard Angela making derogatory comments about their morals. Her attitude disappointed her, but Gina was unsurprised, as Angela had always acted like a real prude. She decided it was just as well she had parted with Danger, or Angela would have been talking about her too.

The young men were buying all her friends drinks. She had two Black Russians in front of her and tried to palm one off to the lady next to her, as she knew that on top of all the wine she had had, she would be legless in no time.

Gina forgot all about Angela's caustic comments though, when Danger came over to talk. She hadn't felt as excited since she was in her teens. And when he asked her for another dance, she was up in a flash. This time, as soon as they were on the dance floor, he lowered his hand to her butt and drew her close. She knew she should stop him but was feeling light-headed and horny.

Besides, nothing much could happen on the dance floor, so she even didn't stop him when he slipped his other hand to her chest and started flicking her nipple with a stray finger. She just guided him far away to the other side of the dance floor, where she hoped the more critical of her friends could not see them.

Soon though, she felt his hand on her butt move up to stroke her naked back. It was a caress that sent tingles of pleasure through her alcohol-soaked brain. But his fondling hand didn't stop on her back; he pushed it down, inside the back of her dress and down her arse crack deep between her legs.

 

A wicked rush of desire racked her body, and she felt her juices start to flow. Never before had she felt such a flood of longing in her lower body. He worked his fingers into her, and she was conscious that his fingers were becoming slick with her creamy juices. The emotion was so strong that her legs buckled, and she would have slumped to the floor if the hand that cupped her arse had not held her so firmly against him.

She frantically looked around to see if anyone had noticed. In that brief second, she scanned those around her, she saw no one was watching them. So when his free hand moved behind her head, and he drew her in for a hard kiss, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations the kiss induced. But when the fingers on his other hand slipped out of her, dragging a trail of her viscous juices through the crack of her arse, she let out a muffled squeal; as to her absolute shock, he offered his fingers to her lips.

Gina snapped her head away, feeling that she should be disgusted. But, all the same, she was shocked by her bizarre urge to comply and accept his juice-coated fingers into her mouth. The strong feminine aroma dangled under her nose, making her legs wobbly again. She was even more shocked when nonplussed, he popped his fingers in his mouth and the delight that showed on his face as he sucked them clean. When he withdrew them, some of her thick creamy juices smeared his lips. She tried to pull away as he leaned in to kiss her again. But he held her head tight and kissed her, forcing his tongue between her lips.

Contrary to what she expected, the taste and smell drove another wave of desire through her, and she reluctantly responded by forcing her own tongue against his and savoured her own fluids. But when she felt his hand falling under her dress again, she panicked, broke away from him, and made a break for the toilets.

As she pushed through the dancers to the hall where the toilets were, she saw Sue ahead. She made to catch up, thinking Sue was also off to relieve herself. But when she reached the hallway and went to call out to Sue, she noticed the guy beside Sue was holding her hand and leading her to a door at the end of the hall.

She sensed Sue was about to turn and check to see if anyone was watching her indiscretion, so Gina ducked into the woman's room before she caught her watching.

Once inside, she had a dilemma: there were no flannels or paper towels she could clean herself with - just fancy modern air-driers hanging on the walls. Luckily a woman came out of a toilet cubicle at the moment, and Gina ducked inside, grabbing a handful of toilet paper to clean between her legs. When she lifted her dress, though, she saw the mess her panties were in; she had no option but to take them off. She wrapped them in toilet paper and tucked them under the waistline of her dress, as she had nowhere else to hide them.

After washing her hands and rinsing her mouth, she headed back to the table, extremely conscious that she was practically naked, only her sexy new dress between her and the crowd of people who all seemed to be bumping up against her.

She sat next to Molly, who told her she had met a hot guy who was away buying her a drink. Molly asked if she was hitting it off with Danger, and Gina replied he was pleasant but way too forward.

Gina glanced sideways at Angela, hoping like hell she had not seen anything, as her husband, Clive, would be playing cards back at her place, and she knew she would tell him. The other two ladies, Anne and Tina, Gina did not know that well and couldn't remember ever meeting their husbands, but guessed they would also be playing cards.

 

Angela caught her eye and asked if she wanted to go home. Saying that she and Tina were uncomfortable and not impressed with how some of their friends behaved. And so they decided it was time to leave. Gina hesitated for a second, then decided, as it was after midnight, it was best if she went with them as she didn't know if she could resist Danger if she found herself alone with him again.

"But I need to tell the others I'm going," Gina said, looking around to see if her other friends were close.

Molly leaned over and whispered that she was staying, as she was keen on the young guy she had danced with several times. She offered to tell the others that we had left. So the four of them sorted themselves out, grabbed their handbags, and headed for the cloakroom before leaving to catch a cab.

They didn't have to wait, as plenty of taxis were at the taxi stand. When Gina sat in the back seat, her dress rode up. Appalled at the thought of being caught with no knickers, she threw her coat across her knees. The driver listened to all their addresses and informed them that he would drop Gina off first. It was then she became aware of the pungent smell of wet pussy. No doubt her own, as she was confident the other three were all as dry as a bone.

In the quiet that followed, her mind kicked into gear, mulling through all that had happened. She found she had mixed feelings now about leaving so suddenly. She thought that she'd never get the chance to sleep with another man in her life, and if she did, She doubted he would patch on Danger.

When the taxi stopped outside her house, she tried to pay part of the fare, but the other ladies shouted her down, saying they would cover it and take it as their birthday present. So she hopped out, threw her coat over her shoulders, and hurried up the drive to escape the cold.