A Night Out With The Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Pete's slick prick in her mouth, she felt Clive trying to push his prick between her legs. Clive's breath was raspy in his urgency. She felt him grip his shaft and attempt to thrust himself home. But the angle was wrong, slipping along her slit and ploughed over her clit. Bringing her attention back to the orgasm still lurking, waiting to envelop her.

She let Pete's cock slip from her mouth, dropped her head down to the seat, and reached through her legs to help guide Clive home. Then watched in awe as Clive's massive knob slowly spread her labia apart.

She felt a little stab of pain, but then the eroticism of what was before her eyes hit, and her sexual feelings and desire doubled. It took an age for him to get it fully inside her. She had watched as he pushed, withdrew, and pushed again. She pushed back against his thrusts, watching as more of him slid in with each thrust. She hoped beyond hope that she could take all of him.

Then he grew urgent and set to with a deliberate onslaught; that finally had him fully embedded. The vision of his cock being fully driven home was all she needed. Her elusive orgasm lurking deep inside her body burst to life, making every erogenous zone on her body tingle and twitch. She felt Pete trying to lift her, to resume cleaning his cock, but she resisted and stayed bent down, wanting to watch Clive's assault on her abused cunt.

Then when Clive leaned forward and whispered in her ear that he was close and wanted her to come with him, her climax came with a rush. It felt like a rush of butterflies flowing across her body. Gina screamed as Clive's cock plunged hard into her slick wanton sex. Her body bucked in ecstasy as her climax tore through her. Her eyes rolled, her back arched, and her muscles clenched his massive shaft. Hot nectar flowed thick from her sex, and a crashing wave shook her very being with every thrust. Finally, with some relief, she felt his cum spurting and filling her.

She blacked out for a minute, and when it seemed that her heart started again, blood began to flow like fire through her veins. She slumped down to lie on the couch, gasping for air. However, she couldn't suppress a yelp of disappointment as she felt Clive's beautiful organ slip out of her.

Ivan leaned in and kissed her and said she had one to go. But she slurred out that she was finished and to let her sleep for a while. Ivan started to object, but Gina heard Sean telling Ivan it was okay; he did not want to and that watching had been enough for him, and he was going home.

 

As she drifted to sleep, she was vaguely aware of people getting dressed and Pete arguing with Jack about him staying the night.

-------

Gina became aware sometime later that she was being helped up the stairs. When she was laid on the bed and felt her suspender belt and stocking being slid down her legs, she opened her eyes to see Ivan and Liam bending over her. Ivan took her into his arms, kissed her, and told her he loved her and hoped she still loved him.

"Of course, I love you, but I don't think we should do that again."

Liam interjected and said that they should get her into the shower and clean her up. And they lifted her to her feet and supported her to the bathroom. Once in the shower, she looked down at her body; her lovely firm breasts had bite marks on them, and her nipples were bright red from being chewed. She could not remember much of that happening. And looking down further, she saw that her cunt was an absolute mess--cum everywhere between her legs and running down towards her ankles.

Washed and dried, they helped her back to bed. She was slightly bewildered when they crawled in each side of her, then resigned herself to the fact that her night was not over. The shower had somewhat refreshed her, but she was not sure she could handle any more. However, when they both ran their hands down her body, to her amazement, she felt a surge of interest. And when Ivan rolled her over to face Liam, she felt a small ripple of arousal spark into life.

God, how easily I get aroused, she thought. And as this conduct was nothing like her, she wondered, not for the first time, if someone had put some aphrodisiac in her drink at the club.

Liam rolled on his back and pulled her half on top of him. Kissing her ardently, he caressed her breasts and tweaked her sensitive nipples. Ivan moved close behind her, his hand running over her hips, and his fingers danced over her pubis, parting her outer lips and one finger making small circles around her clit.

Then she felt Ivan move to the bottom of the bed, and a blast of hot, excited breath hit her arse. Ivan's wet tongue quickly followed the hot breath, twisting and burrowing into her crack from behind.

Gina thrust her mons against Liam's knee, searching for added stimulus. Feeling her need, he pulled her entirely on top of him, reached under, and lined his teasing member at her hole. A gratified moan rolled from her throat as Liam's cock slipped deep in. As he built his pace, he took her hips and rocked them onto the thrusts of his pelvis, impaling her deeper and deeper onto his cock.

Gina had never felt anything like it. As Liam fucked her, Ivan was poking his tongue into her arsehole, something she never had in her wildest dreams thought of. Her hips jerked forward as a cold trickle of cream squirted between her cheeks. Spinning her head around, she saw Ivan with a bottle of lotion directed at her crack. She then watched in trepidation as he massaged the cream deep into her wrinkled bud.

She unwittingly flinched aside, not believing what he was going to do. Ivan placed a hand on her back to calm her, then pressed his hips against her haunches and pushed his cock up against her reluctant sphincter. They had not tried anal sex for years; she had never been keen on it. But this was different; both at once, the sheer indecency of what she would experience had her buzzing with anticipation.

Breathing slowly, she forced her body to relax and felt Ivan's cock slip into her puckered arse. The stinging bite as she was penetrated by two cocks, brought forth a yelp of surprise, but it didn't hurt anywhere near what she expected. Instead, she was filled with an insatiable longing as the two men found their rhythm. Liam's mouth searched out her own, and his hands roughly worked on her hanging breasts. Ivan's hands had a good hold of her hips, and he hauled them up to meet his every thrust.

She became aware that Ivan was yelling obscenities in her ear. Terrible language; he even called her a filthy little slut. Amazingly, this sent ecstatic bursts of pleasure through her loins. And she yelled back at them to fuck her harder as she was going to cum again.

Her body, overfilled with the two contending cocks, made her climax burst forth.

"Fuck, yes! I'm cumming!" Gina howled, then clamped her teeth onto Liam's shoulder to stop herself from yelling more obscenities.

Both Liam and Ivan's breaths were whooshing noisily past her ears as they grunted with their efforts. She felt both of them coming together, and as they rolled apart, she was aware that she was now covered in ropes of sticky cum again. Some of it splattered between her ripe breasts.

Exhausted, she rolled onto her back and lay still. She was relieved when Liam bounced off the bed and returned minutes later with a flannel and a towel. That was the last thing she remembered as she fell into a deep sleep.

----

When she woke, it was broad daylight. She felt a hand between her legs, brushing gently around her thighs. She was immediately aware of the double sourness in her nether regions. But it was not unpleasant and brought back memories of the many orgasms that had wracked her body the night before.

She turned her head to her right and saw Ivan snoring lightly, still fast asleep. Realising that it was Liam playing with her butt, she rolled to face Ivan and backed herself into Liam, drawing her legs up so he would doubt what she wanted. As Liam worked himself into her tender cunt, she reached out, pulled the covers away from Ivan, and grabbed hold of his morning hard.

Ivan woke slowly, then pushed Gina's head away, saying he badly needed to pee. Reaching over Gina and cupping her breast, Liam withdrew from her and started working his shaft into her butt. Just as it plopped past her resisting sphincter, she heard a car in the drive.

"Christ! It's one of the kid's come home already." And she told Liam to get out and pretend to be asleep in the spare bedroom. Ivan was coming out of the bathroom. He immediately took in the situation and guided Liam out into the hall.

Moments later, she heard the front door open, and Caitlyn called up the stairs that she was going skiing, where her ski clothes were, etc. Jumping up, Gina pulled on her robe, conscious that she stank of sex. She called to Caitlyn, saying that she was in the shower and that Dad would be right down.

Seeing Ivan about to head downstairs dressed in his robe, she said, "I have to shower. Will you go and help Caitlyn? All her ski gear is hanging in the Garage,"

When she finished showering, she found Ivan was back in the bedroom getting dressed.

"I have to run Caitlyn over to her boyfriend's place. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," he quipped as he headed downstairs.

Gina spotted her navy dress lying over the back of the chair and saw that Ivan had placed her panties on top of the dress. She had to get these down to the laundry before the kids saw them, as the cum stains on the dress and panties were very recognisable. She heard Ivan and Caitlyn drive off and recollected Ivan's comment about him taking her out places in that dress.

A sense of dread and vulnerability hit her so hard that she flopped down on the edge of the bed. But as she sat on the edge of the bed, with only a towel around her, she realised there were opposing feelings as well - feelings of excitement, anticipation, and even an impatient longing to experience the previous night's excesses again.

Gina rose unsteadily and wandered down the hall to the spare bedroom...