A Night Out With The Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she searched for her key at the front door, she could hear the sound of conversation and laughter inside. Bugger, she thought, very aware that she was in no state to walk in on a bunch of drunk guys. She wished again that she had not left the club. But she discarded the thought and quietly inserted her key, thinking she would slip down the hall and up the stairs before Ivan or the husbands knew she had arrived home.

The door swung open, and she was hit immediately with the aroma of cigar smoke and alcohol. She knew Ivan had the fire lit, as the house was warm. She turned to hang up her coat and was startled by a guy she didn't know walking down the hall.

He was zipping himself up, obviously having just used their loo. Pausing in undisguised amazement at the sight of Gina, the guy exclaimed, "Wow! Has Ivan arranged for a stripper? You are bloody beautiful."

"This is my house," Gina quietly snapped back. "And I'm going to bed, so get out of my way."

"You and Ivan! Well, fuck me, I wouldn't have thought the ugly bastard would have had such an attractive wife," he said as he stepped close to her.

He reached forward and ran his fingers through her hair. Then she felt his warm breath on her left ear, sending a river of heat through her. Then he drew her close and, fitting his mouth to hers; he took a long, ardent taste of her. She was astounded at the guy's audacity, but her head swam, and she welcomed the exploration of his tongue.

She heard herself whimpering at the sensations he was arousing in her. Then she came to her senses and tried to evaluate what had happened. She told herself it must be all the alcohol she had consumed that night.

But she knew it had more to do with her being so horny all day and that he was handsome, tall, and had such distinct blue eyes. He looked vaguely familiar, but she was sure she had never met him before.

Then as she was coming to grips with the fact she shouldn't be kissing a strange man and felt his hands move down to search under her dress. She was saved by Ivan's voice coming from the kitchen.

 

"You had better stop kissing my wife like that, Liam, or I may get jealous."

They broke apart like acid had been thrown over them. But Ivan was grinning from ear to ear and said. "Give her another one, Liam; I don't seem to be able to get that sort of reaction from her much these days."

Annoyed, Gina stepped away. She realised their earlier argument was not forgotten, and even though her anger had flared at his remark, she stepped into the kitchen and kissed Ivan on the cheek.

"Hello, husband, have you missed me? I'm going up to shower and then to bed."

"No!" Ivan said firmly. "Help me with these drinks; I am making a last round for the guys. Our night is about finished. Only five of us left; the others left fifteen minutes ago."

"No! I'm going up to bed. I've had too much to drink and am tired."

But Ivan just put a drink in her hand and motioned her to go and meet the guys. Gina stayed still for a moment, wondering if she should toss the drink over him and head upstairs, but she was conscious of Liam standing behind her, and she didn't want to cause a scene. So instead, she took a step towards the sound of voices in the lounge.

Ivan handed a couple of the drinks to Liam. And with two drinks in his right hand, he took Gina by the elbow and pushed her ahead of him into the lounge, where Pete, Sean, and Clive were standing around the fire. Their faces lit up when they saw her. Pete was the closest, and the second he saw her, he was over, hugging and grabbing her arse as usual.

Gina froze, her mind racing at the thought that Pete would raise her dress and expose that she was wearing no panties. But Pete didn't comment, so he could not have felt their lack through her dress. Sean and Clive came over and welcomed her, and although their greeting was more subdued, they both mentioned how beautiful she looked.

Ivan, noticing her eyes flick between Liam and Sean, spoke up. "Liam is Sean's younger brother, and he's here in Auckland for a couple of days," Gina noted that although they were similar, Liam was substantially taller and much better looking. He was clearly much younger, and she later learned he was only thirty-two, whereas she knew Sean was a couple of years older than her.

They had music from the eighties videos playing on the TV, and before Gina could excuse herself, Pete grabbed her around the waist and dragged her into the centre of the lounge to dance. The coffee table was moved against the far wall, allowing them to move around. And when the next song started, Liam interrupted, pulled her away from Pete, and took her in his arms. He held her close; his musky aftershave and his leg pressing between hers made her aware again of her arousal when dancing with Danger at the club.

All thoughts of getting the hell out of there just left her head. And she lowered her head to Liam's chest and let him guide her to the music. He aroused just as strong a sexual reaction in her as she had had in the nightclub. When the number finished, Clive interrupted them, and after him, Ivan came over, handed her the drink, and announced that he wanted to dance with his wife. Gina took a quick swig and felt the bite as the bourbon burned down her throat. It felt like it had almost no mixer with it.

Ivan took even more liberties, lowering his hand to her butt and squeezing it; he whispered in her ear that she had every guy in the room as horny as hell. "You're the perfect finish to our night."

Gina had no idea how long she danced; the guys grew bolder in their groping and comments about how beautiful she looked. She was offered drinks between each dance, most of which she declined. But she had a real good buzz going now, and the dancing, thankfully, was helping to keep her lucid and still somewhat in control. Then during a dance with Liam, she felt Pete move in behind her and rub his hard boner against her arse.

She knew things were getting way out of hand. Liam had slid his hand down between them, stopping on her mound just above her swollen clit. She panicked and broke away when she felt Liam inching her dress up with deft little movements of his long fingers.

"I need to go to the lady's room!" She exclaimed.

 

But as she headed for the door, Ivan intercepted her, took her elbow, and guided her into the hall. As she went to turn left for the stairs that led up to their bedroom en-suite, he drove her to the right into the downstairs bathroom.

"You're not escaping that easily," said Ivan. "You have every guy in that room horny as hell, so you have some more dancing yet."

As she went to sit down on the toilet, by habit, she involuntarily slid her hands up her legs to pull down her panties. Too late, Gina remembered she didn't have any on.

Ivan immediately saw her naked mound and exclaimed. "Where are your knickers? Have you been fucking another guy!"

She hesitated, confused with all the booze and his commanding tone, "No! Of course, I haven't, but I did have a problem with one of the men in the club."

Ivan pressed her for details, and she replied that she wasn't sure where her knickers were, but probably in her handbag. Then when Ivan questioned her more directly, she told him what had happened at the club. She even admitted to Ivan that Danger had felt her up on the dance floor and tried to put his messy fingers in her mouth. She also told him that some of the other wives had gone out the back of the club for sex, one of them being Sue and maybe Molly as well.

"I nearly strayed tonight, but I couldn't, and instead, I hightailed it home with three of the wives that were quite shocked by the actions of the other wives."

"But this guy got you horny?"

"Yes, I was the wettest I've been in years. That's why I had to escape to the toilets to remove my panties and clean myself up. Maybe I left my panties in the toilet."

When they left the bathroom, Gina hesitated and tried to persuade Ivan to take her upstairs and fuck her as she was very horny. But he shook his head and stared her back towards the lounge.

She pulled back, "Can I go up and put some clean panties on?"

"No! The guys and I have not finished with you. You have been a very naughty girl and need to be punished."

Instead of generating alarm or anger, in her drunken state, his words were more like an aphrodisiac, and she humbly allowed him to walk her back into the lounge. On entering the lounge, her mind was in overdrive, trying to sort through the conflicting emotions about the fact things were likely going to get out of hand.

There was a Donna Summer video playing on the TV. 'I Feel Love', a song that she loved. Her hips started to swing before she was even through the door. Ivan was a good dancer, and he joined her in some seductive movements as they moved to the centre of the lounge. They danced sexily, with all the men hooting and yelling sexy comments at them as they moved.

As the video finished, it rolled over to another of Donna at a concert, singing 'Last Dance'. The music started slow, so she moved into Ivan and wrapped her arms around his neck. He dropped his hands to her butt, and she felt him lift her dress, exposing her naked derriere. She didn't have the will or energy to fight anymore. Amazingly, she felt turned on by his exposing her, and a strong wave of desire flowed up her body when he pulled her cheeks apart and ran his finger along the crease.

She slumped down, the acute need that had been building all night, consuming her and turning her legs to jelly. Ivan held her up, moved her over to the couch, and pushed her down between him and Liam.

She attempted to hold her dress down and clamped her legs together, still modest enough that she was concerned about the other men seeing between her legs. Liam took her hands and pulled her towards him for a kiss. She knew her dress had ridden up, and was aware the other guys were gathering around to look.

Liam whispered sexy compliments in her ear and told her to open up. Confused, she opened her legs before she realised that he had meant her mouth, and as she tried to clamp her legs back together, hands took hold of each ankle and spread them apart.

She felt Ivan's hand caressing her head and his teeth nibbling on her ear. He whispered that she was such a beautiful slut, and that he had never loved her so much. He had never talked to her like this before, but her carnal desires quickly overrode her flicker of annoyance at his filthy expression.

She gave up. She didn't have the will or energy to fight them. Slumping back, she savoured the feeling of Liam's kiss and Ivan's kissing her ears and neck. She gave a last little show of resistance when they each started kneading a breast, but that last bit of resistance was swallowed up by her need to achieve the orgasm that she had wanted all night.

She became aware her ankles were being drawn further apart, each ankle held by a different set of hands. Her shoes were removed, and someone started massaging her feet. It was absolute bliss, and the fact she knew she was fully exposed as they pulled her legs wide apart only heightened her arousal.

Ivan moved his hand under her lower back and whispered in her ear for her to lift.

 

"I don't want this dress ruined," he murmured. "We will be going out on the town and having much more fun with this dress in the coming months."

 

The comment only inflamed her, and her craving for release multiplied tenfold. The dress was dragged over her head, leaving her in nothing but her suspender belt and stockings. Her missing panties, wrapped in toilet paper, fell to the floor.

 

Pete's voice broke through her delirium, "What have we got here," and unwrapping it, he held her panties up for all to see, "It's her knickers, and they're in a hell of a mess."

Everyone stopped and looked. Gina's sexy new panties had splodges of white all over the crotch, and as Pete turned them inside out and stuck them under his nose, Gina could see that some of her earlier thick secretions had not dried and were glistening wet on the gusset.

With a cry that he needed some of that, Pete leaned between her legs and inserted his tongue into her swollen labia. Pete's move triggered a response from all the guys; Liam leaned in and resumed his kiss. She was aware of Ivan standing and removing his clothes and Clive or Sean moving around behind the couch, and hands began caressing her breasts.

Someone was still holding her legs wide apart, and her muddled brain worked out that it had to be Sean. He was the quietest of the guys, and she had the fleeting thought that Molly, his wife, was one of the ladies that had gone out the back of the club with one of the young men and might at this moment be getting fucked herself.

Gina's whole body tingled as she completely capitulated to her baser sexual needs.

Minutes later, Ivan pushed Pete aside and lowered himself on her. She was so wet that she hardly felt him slide in, but when he crushed himself against her mound and started fucking her hard, she became aware of an intense orgasm building in her loins.

Nudging Liam's head aside, Ivan crushed his lips to hers, mumbling that he loved her and that this was the best night of his life. Gina opened her eyes to check his expression and see how genuine he was, but she couldn't read anything, as his eyes were open but glazed over with lust. She also noted that the rest of the men were now standing and disrobing and noted with embarrassed satisfaction that all their eyes were hungrily roaming over her naked body.

With a long tremor, she gave herself up to the fast-approaching climax. Then as Ivan started hammering into her hard, it arrived. Her pelvic floor muscles convulsed, and tiny muscle contractions in her anal canal drove jolts of pleasure all over her body. Her eyes suddenly seemed to have had a silky red cloth draped over them.

Slowly, her vision returned, and as the sensations became more bearable, she realised that Ivan had not come and that he was hammering himself into her harder than ever. She tried to push him away with her hands, her cries of pleasure now turning to uncomfortable grunts.

She pleaded in his ear for him to be gentle as she was extremely sensitive.

But Ivan was too far gone and was oblivious to her pleading. She had to grit her teeth and bear the unbearable pleasure for another minute or so until he came. His orgasm came hard and swift; he slumped on her, groaning out how good that had been. And when he pulled out and tried to roll away, Gina dug her nails into his arms and whimpered for him to stay inside her.

But Ivan was now the one that was too tender to continue, and he slipped away from her. Her mind was telling her to cover up, that men were gathered around her with greedy, hungered, longing looks on their faces. But her body was betraying her, a needy urgent feeling washing through her. She wanted more. Her sensitivity was subsiding, and she wanted to be fucked.

Liam came to her rescue, he took Ivan's place between her wide open legs, and as he lowered himself, she noted that he was larger than Ivan, which made her hot nectars flow again. She had never really thought much about penis sizes, so she was puzzled at why his being a little bigger was pushing her button, but push it; he certainly was. He eased into her gently, moving his sex deep into her moist welcoming pussy.

As he took up a steady thrusting, she again felt two pairs of hands grabbing her legs, one under her knee, the other holding a foot, and they bent her knees and spread her wide again. Then she felt them massaging her feet; it was fantastic; she felt the soles of her feet tingle and burn as her toes curled up with pleasure.

Liam went to town; he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. She loved it and slammed her hips back onto him at his every thrust. Gina was elated that Liam was such a good lover, and she felt a surge of pride when she felt an urgent change in his movements and knew he was not far from erupting.

Another orgasm was building, she could feel it lingering around her very core, but she needed more time. Then Ivan knelt beside her and offered his sloppy wet prick against her mouth. Gina had not given him a blow job for years but found she was eager to comply and turned her head to take him in her mouth. He faintly tasted of salty sperm, but she also tasted her own secretions. Instead of repelling her, she found herself hungrily sucking up every drop of the mess on his cock.

She turned her attention back to her distant orgasm. It was building, and she knew it would be as good as her first, if not better. So she urgently pleaded with Liam to wait for her as she was about to cum again. But she saw in his eyes that her telling him that, had just tipped him over the edge. She watched him try to fight it; he tried to hold still, but Gina couldn't stop the small erotic jerks off her hips, and that finished him off.

"Oh shit, I can't hold out. Sorry."

 

And with a low growl deep in his throat, Lian hammered himself home, again, again and again. He lowered his head and captured her nipple with his teeth and worried it, causing her to whimper with the pleasurable pain. Then, as she felt him ejaculate hot, burning fluid into her saturated cunt, she felt a delirious twitching of her sheath as it gripped his member.

She clawed at his back, urging him on, and yelled in his ear that she was coming too.

But it was not the climax she was expecting. That was still there, a distant sensation hiding deep within her. She fought to keep Liam inside her, hoping he would quickly revive and bring her off again.

However, as Liam rolled away from her, she heard Pete cry out. "Look at her. The slut is desperate for more."

She opened her eyes to see that Pete was already hovering over her. His face was red, sweat on his brow; he had been pulling on his prick while watching them.

 

Gina was disappointed to see he was not very large. With all the bravado and sexual innuendos he had levelled at her over the years, she had always imagined that she would be bigger than Ivan. She expected him to charm and acknowledge her, but there was nothing. He just lowered himself between her legs and pounded away, intent only on his own pleasure.

 

Gina closed her eyes and concentrated on her elusive orgasm.

 

Thankfully, Pete did not last for more than a few minutes. She was thoroughly disappointed with him and glad when he groaned and rolled away. Gina looked around to see who her next lover was going to be. Drunk as she was, she realised that the analytical part of her brain was still working. Sean and Clive were both getting to their feet and so knew it had been them holding her legs apart. She hoped they were better lovers than Pete.

 

She took in Sean, there were similarities between him and Liam, but really he was nothing like his brother. He was older, of a much more solid build, and with quite a gut, under which hung a much smaller cock.

When she shifted her head and took stock of Clive, she was startled to find he was hung like a stallion. He was probably the shortest of the guys in the room, had a stocky build, and was almost bald. She had the fleeting thought that he might hurt her when he attempted to insert that colossal club into her. But at the same time, the sight of it made a hungry thrill of desire lurch through her body.

Ivan and Liam, still slumped on each side of her, appeared to be getting their second wind and becoming hard again. That was a worry. They rolled her over, got her on her knees, and had her lean over the back of the couch. Pete was standing there holding out his limp-sopping-wet cock for her to clean. She mumbled, "No Way," and turned her head aside, but Ivan grabbed her head and firmly told her to open her mouth.