A Night Outside Ch. 00: Solo

Story Info
A man spends a day naked outdoors.
25.2k words
4.62
12.4k
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek - Several Years ago

Standing behind his parents' house, Derek's heart was absolutely pounding. It was not the recently completed cardio workout that was causing the quickened pace. He could scarcely believe what he was about to do. The morning sun was already warm, though a cool breeze kept it from feeling oppressive. The sheen of sweat he had built up from the couple mile run down the old farm road was wicking some of the heat away from his skin. He pulled his t-shirt off and threw it back across the yard to land on the aging, greying, wooden deck. Moments later, his running shorts arced across a similar path. Derek stood for a moment, thumbs looped under either side of his sweat-covered, blue briefs. He hadn't done anything illegal yet, but that was about to change. Not that getting caught standing in just his tight briefs would be much different from getting seen without the underwear. Come on, do it; when else are you going to get a chance like this.

Derek exhaled slowly as he pushed the briefs down past his thighs and let them fall. He was now standing in broad daylight, wearing only a pair of running shoes. The breeze felt so much better on his naked skin. Head on a swivel, he hurriedly looked around, heart rate further accelerating. The eighty acres of land where he grew up was wreathed entirely in thick and nearly impenetrable hedgerows. After the initial panic, Derek willed his breathing back to normal. He leaned down to collect his underwear from the lush green carpet of grass below him.

A generation prior, all the land in the surrounding area had belonged to his grandparents. His mom told stories of growing up on a working farm, one of her brothers was supposed to take over when his grandparents retired to Texas. When he didn't come back from his deployment in the Army, most of the farm was sold off. Derek's grandfather had taken the death incredibly hard and no longer wanted anything to do with the memories soaking in the land. As the city slowly encroached upon the ground, it was sold off in chunks. Derek's mother had been the only one of the siblings to remain in the area, her sisters, now both educators, finding husbands and moving too far-flung locales. Her only remaining brother had moved to the northeast and become a successful lawyer. She could not bear her family, not owning the old farmstead that had been in the family for several generations. Family lore spoke of a union soldier purchasing the first parcel of land at the civil war's close.

At first, at the edges of Derek's memories, his mother had attempted to make a run at being a farmer. A terrible hailstorm one year and a late freeze the next had all but ruined the crop. She had decided to go back to her career in medicine. His father had complete support for her, but he had never stepped foot on a farm before his mother brought him home. After the first year of trying to both work his career in aviation engineering and farm, he had decided that bringing home a steady paycheck and staying away from his bungling attempts to farm would best serve the family. Despite his best intentions, his help on the farm was more hindering than he would like to admit.

The family still owned the land plots surrounding the eighty-acre homestead, leasing the property out every year to farmers or ranchers. That meant that the already secluded property had a buffer, this year serving as pastureland. Derek's nudity would be unlikely to be stumbled upon by anyone else. He probably could have taken his run down the old dirt road in his present state of dress without issue. The aged farmers still drove their old trucks into town on Saturday mornings for breakfast and socializing with the other area farmers. His running naked did not need to be a topic of discussion.

The night before, Derek had taken his parents to the airport so that they could fly down to the coast of Texas to visit his grandparents. Derek's summer job precluded him from going with them. He needed the money when he went back to school for his Junior year in college. Watching his parents' house for the next week with no one else around; He planned on spending as much time as possible in the nude. With each successive breath, the apprehension seemed to slack. The breeze swirling around typically clad parts felt incredibly freeing. Taking a few tentative steps, he walked his shed underwear to join his other clothing, piling them neatly on the back deck with the rest of his clothes. He grabbed his hat and sunglasses off the small patio table and put them back on.

His reflection in the sliding glass door caused him to startle, quickly jumping off the squat deck. Derek laughed at himself a little when he was finally fully convinced that no one else had appeared at the door, and instead, it was merely a counterpart image. He was tall and thin, though some of the ungainly clumsiness was finally being sloughed off as he got used to his tall form. Taking strength and conditioning the last semester meant that he had some definition, finally shedding the skeletal image that his once scrawny body had. Pasty skin encompassed much of his body. Though he did spend much of his workday outside, his job required him to wear long pants and a T-shirt. His face and arms were a much darker tone than the rest of him. The expanse of pale skin from his neck to his toes was only broken up by a curling brown mat of hair below his waist.

Perhaps he had let the jungle of pubes get a little unruly since he and his girlfriend had parted ways in a somewhat ambiguous state at the end of the school year. They had not truly broken up but agreed to put the relationship on pause over the summer, her returning to her hometown half a continent away. Running his fingers through the nest of pubic hair, he looked down at his now slowly rising penis. Derek would be the first to admit that his length was not at all impressive when he was flaccid. It was something that had caused him a little embarrassment in the locker room. However, with just a little manual stimulation, that would all change. His cock was very much a grower; its current diminutive size would fill out spectacularly, becoming longer than average. More impressively, at least to the girlfriends and party hookups he had during his college career, was the girth.

His compulsion to touch himself overcame his anxiety at being naked in broad daylight. In his head it there was a whole separate level of naughtiness that he was rife to explore. He wrapped his hand around his dick, pressing lightly at first with a couple of fingers and a thumb. Derek's cock responded almost instantly to the touch, elongating and broadening. His circumcised foreskin's remains pull back and ultimately highlight a couple of shades darker red head of his penis. Derek needed no fantasy to get himself to fully rise; the novelty of the moment is more than enough.

Once he had a full erection, he stopped the motion of his hand. Turning side on to the glass door, he admired how he looked in the morning daylight. His straight shaft standing proudly up well above the horizon. Derek's now beefy cock had its widest point behind the head where the foreskin had pulled back. He could have quickly started traversing up and down his shaft and painted the deck with a load of his semen, but he had another goal in mind for today.

Last summer, when he had the same opportunity, he had gone for a high score, cumming several times out in the yard as well as on the deck. Although he had really enjoyed the experience, he still fantasized about it from time to time; each successive ejaculation was considerably less emphatic. Additionally, after each time he came, creeping senses of guilt would cause him to put on clothes as he continued his activities. By the end of the day, the last ejaculation doing little more than dribbling a couple of white drops onto the wooden deck as the sun set. Instead, he was going to dare himself to do activities naked out in his yard, occasionally stopping to play with himself, but not to completion. His parents still had a large vegetable garden that needed tending to; pulling weeds in the nude sounded intriguing. He needed to come up with a complete list of chores to complete in the all together. First, he wanted to take a lazy cool-down lap around the property, luxuriating in the morning sun.

Derek quickly checked the time; although he did want to even out his tan a little, he had no desire to burn the parts that rarely saw the light of day. Picking up his cellphone, he stepped off the deck and headed towards the property's far back corner. His shed clothing in a neat stack in the middle of the patio, underwear sat atop like a flag claiming his newfound freedom. The house sat about halfway across the width of the large, enclosed space. Its outward appearance belayed its recently updated interior. Walking away from the relative cover of the two-story home, he felt his heart fluttering again. If someone drove up to the house, there was no way he could find sanctuary before he was spotted. Had he started toward the shorter side of the length of the yard, he would have at least had the large garage that served as his father's workshop to hide behind. Even after a year in college, this was home. Not that even home ever needed anyone else clued into his naked activities.

He drew in a deep breath, breathing in the smell of fresh air and morning dew still heavy in the warming day. Something fragrant must have been blooming in one of the fields upwind. Country life had some advantages, and the city was not too distant to never have anything going on. Luckily for Derek, as the grass got taller, he had little worry about biting insects. After an unfortunate incident, the first spring they moved in, his father had the sprawling property fogged religiously for those bastards. That did not preclude Derek from jumping and swatting at his skin when an errant long stalk of something glided across his hanging testicles. He hurriedly brushed the tall shaft of grass away from his balls and almost panicked all over again. He laughed at his absurd reaction to a tickle of grass. As the morning was already heating up, his scrotum hung more pendulously than usual.

Taking a direct path toward the back hedgerow, Derek beelined it for a little possible cover. No one should impinge upon his naked expedition, but he was not going to be completely careless. Although his legs ached from the run, Derek pressed himself faster to the tree line. There he could survey his surroundings and make a better plan as to how he would spend his naked day. Arriving at the thick hedgerow, peeks of the pastureland beyond shown through as the gentle breeze disturbed the foliage. What if I walked the entire fence line? A wild idea popped into his mind. It certainly sounded more enjoyable than going back to the house and watching porn like he could any other time.

Carefully, Derek looked down and moved deeper into the hedgerow, increasing the danger of being caught. He was driven to go touch the old barb wire fence that separated the two parcels of land. Ducking under and weaving through a series of branches, he emerged into a familiar hollow in the thick line of trees. This was the first time that Derek had ever been naked in this hollow. His penis twitched and rose as he looked around; although this was his first time being completely nude in this small clearing, it was far from his first erection here.

Kneeling beside a tree, the view was instantly recognizable. It blocked all vision back toward the house. As a younger man, he spent a lot of time doing chores out in the yard. Whenever he would get a little too horny to concentrate on what he was doing, he could sneak out here. Derek could feel the excitement building as he would kneel in the soft earth and desperately tug on his hardening cock. His mind practically felt the fabric of his waistband digging into his knees as he would push his shorts down to avoid dribbling semen on them. He dared not remove them at the time so that he could quickly dress if his parents came looking for him. Back then, hormones swirling, it would not take him long to spray out a blast of cum that would clear his clouded mind.

His penis at full ascension, Derek wrapped his hand tightly around the shaft and slowly started to pull the skin up and down the rigid member. Faster and faster, he picked up speed, relishing in the nostalgia and sensation. Soon a fat drop of precum dribbled from the slightly redder head. He collected the clear, slick drop and coated his shaft. Derek converted from moving the skin to gliding his hand over his cock. Testicles arced back and forth through the breeze, the slight warmth from a spot of sunlight leaking through the tangle of branches and leaves, feeling exquisite on exposed flesh. Bringing his hand up, Derek mixed a little saliva with the precum. Loudly, he went back to wank his cock, the sound of wet surfaces broadcasting his activities to the surrounding fields. How good would this feel? he thought as the will to cum was building. You're far enough away from your clothes; the guilt would abate by the time you retrieved them. Derek lied to himself. As climax approached, he dropped his phone then brought his left hand up to form a long tunnel of contact. Hands stopped moving, and instead, he pushed his hips in and out. It took all of his will to stop the motion before the friction would cause him to spew ropes of cum in orgasm.

Derek released his cock, breathing a little labored as he just missed spraying the tree with jizm. He stood to his feet, penis bobbing and spiraling in the shade. When the sensation died down and his dick was no longer on the verge of losing control, Derek started to rub the engorged head of his cock with the moisture still making the skin slippery. The stimulation and pleasurable pulses did not stop as he continued toward the old barb wire barrier. Derek finally took his hand off his dick as he placed both hands on the top line of the fence. Go out into the field; your area is too safe A random thought prodded him to go even further.

Following the wire wall further down the hedgerow, he knew a lower barrier to the opposite field. A quick hop took Derek into the leased territory. No hunting and no trespassing signs were posted on several of the trees. He had every right to be on his own family's land, but he was confident that anyone calling about a naked man on the property would get the sheriff's immediate attention. The trespassing would be the least of his worries if anyone saw him. He boldly strode into the open area beyond. The pastureland did not have the same type of hedgerow barrier on two sides; instead, a pair of parallel dirt roads abutted the property. If anyone were to drive down the street, they could not help noticing a naked man coming out of the woods like a hairless sasquatch.

Something compelled him to take additional steps into the pasture. The cows that should be out grazing were unseen now; they must have been in the far corner of the property. His pulse skyrocketed with each successive pace into the field—a whole new level of exposure beckoning him to step further. He made it about 50 yards into the expanse of grass before he was satisfied. Out beyond the pasture, sprouting above the far hedgerow, the city's skyline was just starting to coalesce from the morning mist. Derek held up his phone and turned his back toward the city. He couldn't resist snapping a selfie of his bold stance. Not that anyone else would ever see the photos, at least he hoped not, but when would he ever be standing naked in the middle of this field again? His cock was now only half erect, but enough to make it not look too tiny. He thought about kneeling and manipulating himself back to full height but decided it was a bridge too far, at least for now. A glance at his phone showed that he managed to get his body and the skyline in the shot. Further scrutiny of the naked selfie would have to wait until he was in a less conspicuous locale.

A plume of distant dust heralded an approaching truck, probably a farmer headed back from breakfast in town. It would have behooved Derek to start moving toward the windbreak at speed, but something dared him to push things a little further. He sauntered toward the barrier instead, thrilling in the increased heart rate as the vehicle got closer. Turning back to look, the truck was finally close enough to confirm that it was indeed a pick-up, blue in color. Derek sped up toward the safety of the trees. He finally felt that he was pushing his fortunes toward his destruction. Holy shit! He thought as he threw himself into the branches and brambles, cutting himself a little on his calves in his haste. His hat flew off and waved in the daylight like a pennant, held aloft by a sapling before it could roll back into the field. The incoming truck had gotten so close that he could identify the driver, Farmer Richardson's pretty granddaughter, Melody. He let the vehicle pass before crawling back out to collect his roaming headwear.

Farmer Richardson was another multigeneration farmer, his family, and Derek's own disputed who started their farm first. When Derek's grandfather still lived here, they had been friendly rivals. None the less, if low times ever befell either family, they were the first to show up to help, even now after his parents had sold off most of the farm. They kept in touch; if he had been seen, his parents might already know. Melody was about five years older than Derek and a recent divorcee. During her high school time, she had been the head cheerleader and married the star quarterback a few years after graduating. Their marriage fell apart. Derek was not privy to the full details but knew that Farmer Richardson had a standing promise to pepper his ass with buckshot if he ever stepped foot on his property.

Melody had moved back to the farm with her young son. He occasionally had to cross paths with her when one of his parents' cats needed to visit the vet. She was a vet tech, several years into training to become a vet and take over the well-loved local practice. The current vet was looking forward to retirement but refused to leave his patients in anyone else's hands.

Now all he could think about was how she would look at him the next time Boots or Abe needed to go to the vet. What if she calls the sheriff? Derek panicked for a moment as he slowly walked back toward his home. He stopped and checked his legs for damage; the skin was scratched but unbroken. Carefully hopping the fence, his heart rate began to return to normal, being back on his own property, lending a feeling of safety. Derek stopped to catch his breath and fully calm his anxious nerves. Much to his surprise, his cock had not responded in the same way. He sat down beside the familiar tree. His erection was straining, drips of precum dribbling out almost continuously. If I'm caught anyway, I might as well have fun.

His index finger slid up his elongated member, bringing a coating of clear, incredibly slick fluid with it. Melody had been a subject of his fantasizing as a youth. Something about going to football games and watching her cheer. Auburn hair in a tight ponytail, a ribbon that was an explosion of school colors, dancing as she moved her pom-poms. First, he was mesmerized by her large breasts swaying and bouncing in time to her cheers, then he found something more intriguing. When she jumped, he would get brief glances at her dark, team-colored panties beneath. Though he had been too young at the time to know the majesty that lay beneath the sheer expanse of fabric, something caused him funny feelings. As he got older, before his own sexual encounters, she had dominated his fantasies. He had painted this very spot more than a couple of times, just imagining what she looked like cheering sans clothing.

123456...8