A Night Outside Ch. 00: Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek saw himself back in the stadium, Chloe's eyes just fluttering open after she had bellowed loudly in triumphant climax. A flush painting her panting chest, she leaned up on her elbows to kiss Derek. "Wow, that was great, but we're not done with you yet. I hope you're ready for a real challenge." Chloe waggled her eyebrows as she pushed him off her lightly and stood to her feet. Her short height towering over his kneeling form, Chloe pointed to two girls on either side of the cheering and chanting squad. Vanessa and Nicole took their cues and stepped onto the blanket; Chloe faded backward to join Melody.

Vanessa's lithe form was clad in a lacy bra and panty set, pink in the base color, while the straps and lace were a light blue. Nicole was a little shorter and far broader, large breasts covered in Vanessa's opposite color scheme. A tiny pink bow sat as an accent between her boobs tied the set together, a matching stroke of ribbon adorned the top of her panties. Chloe and Melody stepped back toward the other two, accepting the pair of pom-poms the new girls held, before taking their spots in the ring. The couple reaching their places triggered all of the girls to start a new routine. The stadium speakers flared to life in unison. The cheerleaders were spinning, pom-poms shaking in time with the music. His eyes were momentarily pulled to the two naked women participating in the dance. Melody's large breasts were undoubtedly an appeal, but the way that Chloe moved her hips couldn't help but remind him of how she rode his cock.

Unable to resist, Derek's hand moved faster along his taut shaft. His left hand cradled his head as he stared up into the blue, nearly cloudless expanse of sky. Shamelessly masturbating in the open, with no close cover in any direction, held a thrill regardless of the virtually non-existent risk of being seen. Derek's entire exposed body was coated in a sheen of perspiration, the breeze still managing to regulate the heat. He took a moment to just relish all the sensations around him.

Nicole and Vanessa stood almost entirely still, save toes tapping in time with the thumping beat. Hand in hand, their bodies slowly started to shimmy in rhythm with that beat. Every shake was mirrored in their opposite. When the first chorus finally hit, the two women orbited around each other. Still spinning and smiling, their hands went behind their backs and released their bras in perfect unity. Flawlessly choreographed throws ejected the tops from the ring. Each girl was followed by a hidden camera, their split image on the jumbotrons showing their exceptional timing. They swayed and danced through the next verse. When the song's bridge hit, each woman pressed lightly down on the waistband of their panties. They boogied as gravity did its work. Twinned kicks sent the discarded bottoms flying into the night.

Their nakedness was not a finish line for the stunning pair. Instead, the women embraced then gyrated around each other in synchronized perfection. Their Gorgeous bodies were a perfect reflection of the state he first saw them skinny dipping that night. When the song finished, they joined hands and walked toward Derek, a ravenous look in their eyes. A new chant began with the squad of girls before taking root in the crowd. "You've fucked two, but you're not done. Can you make them cum?" A refrain repeated in the spectators again and again as the girls reached him. Vanessa pushed him backward, he collapsed to the ground. Nicole's soft body straddled him, and she lowered her bulk on to his gleaming cock. Vanessa squatted over his face, putting her delicious pussy within reach. Although the sensations were all his own, his point of view was outside his body. The girls were making out as they worked on getting their own satisfaction.

On the dock, he ran his hand up his cock, extracting a thick clear drop of precum. Coating his entire dick, he slowly squeezed his fingers over the sensitive head—waves of satisfaction throbbing through him. For a moment, he thought about accelerating the building of those waves. Derek would turn his penis into a fountain that would rain down a torrent of sticky white cum, coating his body as well as the dock. He could then go for a swim and hope that tonight's forecasted rain would wash away the last of his cum staining the aged wood. Not yet. I have already made it this far, may as well finish it out. Derek released his cock, allowing it to thump into his abdomen before he sat up.

Standing to his feet, Derek walked toward the intersection of the dock and land. Derek took a deep breath and then turned and ran full steam down the pier. A dive would be inadvisable due to pond depth, but a cannonball would be perfect. Reaching the end of the dock, Derek tucked himself into a tight ball, shielding his exposed cock from doing its own version of a belly flop. With a terrific splash, the cool water surrounded his body, instantly cooling him down. He uncurled his body and soaked in the chill of the water. Skinny-dipping felt so freeing. Derek swam out a couple of strokes before he surfaced.

His toes drifting into the sandy soil, he stood up a quarter of the way across the still expanse. The water came up to his belly button. This was just about the spot he stood that night. He looked down to see that his boner was still quite visible in the light of day. Maybe the fading firelight hid his excitement, and perhaps it didn't. He was going to do something he had really wanted to do that night; Derek grabbed the skin of his cock tightly and quickly pulled it up and down his shaft. The pond's still surface became turbulent as his arm propagated waves across the surface as he tugged.

Vanessa was crying out in bliss at the stadium under a relentless assault of his tongue and fingers. A fresh coating of tangy fluids coated Derek's lips as he pressed on. Nicole was multitasking, riding his cock like a woman possessed. One hand was wrestling pleasure from her clitoris, the other guiding one of Vanessa's tits into her mouth. The crowd was on their feet, beating on the seats and stomping in time to a modified chant. "Make them cum! Make them Cum!" Each syllable punctuated by a thunderous boom. There was little Derek could do to aid Nicole; he was basically pinned down. He tried to concentrate on pushing Vanessa further as Nicole used his pole as her personal fuck toy. Above his face, Vanessa started to almost vibrate as her climax seemed to be approaching. The shouts and cries that he could hear with perfect clarity, regardless of the cacophony of sound and his ears surrounded by her sexy thighs, were congealing into a low moan. A moan that he knew well, he pressed his attack and was rewarded with her legs shaking as she came.

The crowd's chant lost coherence, devolving into a loud formless scream. Nicole picked up her speed as Vanessa succumbed to pleasure. Derek did not know that he could hold out long to her manic lovemaking. However, it did not last long; once Vanessa stopped moaning in pleasure, Nicole sunk his cock all the way down and held him within her. Vanessa stood and then helped Nicole to her feet. "He has gotten good. I don't think that counts, but it's your turn now, Nicky." Both girls reached down and grabbed Derek's hands, pulling him to his knees. Nicole positioned herself in front of Derek on her hands and knees.

Derek imagined Vanessa guiding his cock into Nicole. In the water, he squeezed his hand tight and slowly pressed his member into his fist. Melody, Chloe, and Vanessa encircled the copulating pair in the fantasy, cheering with the crowd, naked bodies on full display. Derek's hips went into furious action as his hands held her hips for stability. Vanessa was evidently not satisfied yet; she smiled wickedly at the other two naked spectators walking to Nicole's front. "Mind If I play too." Bending down to look eye to eye with distracted girl. Nicole nodded, and Vanessa leaned in. Derek slowed his hips as Nicole pivoted up slightly to kiss Vanessa.

Their smooch broken, Vanessa crawled beneath Nicole, looking to find the sensitive button of pleasure. Derek started to thrust with renewed vigor, his testicles getting the occasional lick as Vanessa was working on Nicole. He looked up at the jumbotrons to observe that Nicole had buried her face between Vanessa's legs. The sound of water splashing turbulently around him brought Derek to reality. The thrusting of his hips causing splashes and ripples across the surface of the pond. He released his grip on his cock and lowered himself back into the water, cooling his entire frame. Derek was so close to completing his first goal that he didn't want to get lost entirely in fantasy and blow his load. He walked across the sandy bottom to the dock.

He reached across the dock for his phone but could not quite get more than the tip of one finger on the glass rectangle. Derek pulled himself onto the wooden surface, then picked up his phone and quickly snapped a selfie of him naked on the pier. His body covered in a coat of water, the shot looked perfect. He scooted back, so all of him was out of the water and laid down for a minute to dry. A couple of minutes later, he tied on his boots and trekked back toward the front border of the protected property.

After the refreshing swim, the sun was no longer so oppressive. The windbreak was perhaps the densest on this long side of the property. He would have to contend for some added risk when he got to the driveway. The hedgerow was broken there by a winding dirt path toward the farmhouse. A small copse of trees sat as a blind and noise block to the front of the house. The dirt road split around the barrier, becoming almost circular. His heart rate revved as he reached the obstacle, it was not that much riskier to walk across the clearing, but he wanted to push himself a little further. Just walking across the open area was not good enough; he needed to go stand in the middle of the road and take a selfie.

Derek had taken several significant risks up to this point, but all of them had ultimately been on his property. Walking into the dirt road took him off out of this modicum of safety. He paused for a second, getting his manhood engorged again. His ears listened closely, trying to make out any possible footfalls or tires on the road. Derek took a steadying breath and then walked out into the broad daylight. Once he was in the center of the road, he collected his naked selfie and started back to his property. The corner of his eye picked up a roiling cloud of dust curling past the intersection to his left. A fortuitous wind gust was warning of an approaching vehicle. A mad dash brought him into the sanctuary of the treeline. He ducked down as he heard the wheels crunching the gravel in his direction Shit, is it the mail already?

He pressed into the hedgerow to conceal his body from the invading vehicle. Brief hints through the leaves revealed that the blue truck was not a mail vehicle, but it was familiar. Melody? He knelt even lower, wanting no part of his body above waist height, hoping he remained below her sightline. The steady buzz of tire noise slowed as the truck got closer; she was slowing down. Derek crawled into the brush, moving toward the corner of the property. From there, he hoped that he could make a break for the house. Deep in the weeds, he saw the truck turn onto his dirt driveway.

Weaving through the undergrowth as quickly and silently as he could, Derek moved closer to his house. Melody had parked her truck next to Derek's. She emerged from the old truck, a small bag in her hand. Wearing a short black tennis skirt, her tanned legs on almost full display. She smoothed her spiraling auburn locks around her face. Her plaid, button-up top was tight and seemed to be barely containing her breasts. Maybe he could make a break for his clothing if she got distracted. Melody was knocking on his front door. "Derek? Are you home?" Crap, the truck is probably a dead giveaway.

She waited about a minute, knocking a couple more times. Maybe she'll give up and leave. Derek watched as she walked behind the far side of the house. Had the front door not been locked, he might have risked running inside. His clothing and route of escape were both to the rear, the direction she was presently exploring Shit, there is no way she'll miss the stack of clothes if she goes that direction. He hurriedly wove through the trees, hoping to get eyes on her without giving away his presence. When he managed to sight of the buxom lass again. She had not attempted to knock on the back door, instead walking first toward the garden and calling his name.

Derek hunkered down into deep undergrowth, heart pounding as she walked closer to his hiding spot. At least the fear had caused erection to abate. If he got caught, it wouldn't be while he was jacking off. Melody had just walked into the garage, yelling his name. How far into the garage is she going to go? He thought about bolting toward his back door; maybe if she wandered far enough into the garage, he could make it. His legs tensed before a moment of clarity hit him. If he ran to the backdoor, there was no way that he could make it and scoop up the clothing on his way. All he would manage to do is highlight the missing stack of garments and probably still get caught.

Melody walked back out of the garage right when he decided against the desperate flight. She held up her phone, "Well, shit, guess I'll have to try again tomorrow." Melody announced to herself with a sound of irritation. She hurried his direction; he thought her eyes may have met his own. Melody did not stop or seem to flash a sense of recognition, rushing to her truck like she was late to a necessary appointment. Derek finally stopped worrying as her vehicle trundled down the long drive.

As his adrenaline ebbed from his veins, Derek slowly extracted himself from his hiding spot. His mind reeled. After his close call, part of him wanted to give up. Forget all of this, go inside, jack off and get something useful done today. But as the sun hit his crotch again, that warming feeling let him know that he couldn't give up on his day of fun just yet. He conceded that he would grab some lunch and compile a checklist of things Derek must do before letting himself go and cum. He stepped over his clothing that was pilled on his back patio. Melody either already saw it, and there was nothing Derek could do, or she didn't. Either way, she was not going to be back, so the clothes stayed until he came. He would need to remain clothed tomorrow, or at least his clothes were required to be kept handy for when she dropped in to deliver whatever she was carrying.

It had not been too long since he set out upon his grand tour of the acreage, but the granola bar was no longer holding him over. Derek made a sandwich then took a seat in front of the television, watching a few innings of last night's baseball game on repeat. Pulling out a notebook from his backpack, He wrote a quick list of what he had to do before he could call the day a success.

1. No clothing allowed on all day.

2. Clothes have to stay on the patio until the list is complete.

3. Change the oil in truck

4. Drive truck to pond to take a swim and possibly fish.

5. Weed the garden

6. Take a selfie after each.

7. Grill some burgers for dinner.

8. Mow the yard?

The last one was tantalizing, but what if someone else came by? There was no way that he would hear anything, and he would be completely exposed. That may have to wait until tomorrow. Before going back outside, he slathered himself with another layer of sunblock, paying extra attention to where he may have rubbed the protection off. Derek decided it would be best to take the lotion with him to reapply whenever he masturbated. He also brought a large jug of ice water with him as the day continued to beat down on him. When Derek exited the house, this time, it was through the front door. He didn't expect to experience another issue, but he would have two possible entry paths to the house this time.

Sliding into his beat-up old pick-up, Derek felt another thrill. He had never been this naked in the vehicle, though this was hardly the first time his bare ass had been on the beleaguered vinyl seats. Vanessa, Nicole, and Chloe had all three given him blowjobs in this cab. The bench seat had its advantages when they made love. Clandestine sessions were conducted with clothes mostly still on, panties either pushed to the side or dangling from an ankle.

His cock rose at the collected imagery marinating in his imagination. Derek turned on his truck, letting it warm-up a few minutes as he gave in to the sensation. His shaft slid easily through his clenched fist. The fresh coat of sunblock was reducing friction to minimal. In her skimpy red dress, he could see Chloe crawling over to him on an old dirt road outside of town. As she pushed her dress over her petite form, he could see that she was not wearing any underwear. Derek obediently lowered his shorts down to his knees. He could feel her warmth while she was sitting on his thighs. Nimble fingers rolled a condom onto his swollen anatomy. His hand tried to recreate the feeling as she lowered herself onto him. The feeling was hollow as it was missing her kiss. Derek's testicles rose and fell with each tug, leaving a greasy sunblock spot on the vinyl.

Derek stopped his jacking before he got too excited. Not that these dark-colored seats had never been blasted by streaks of his milky white sperm, but he had a checklist to get through. He drove over to the garage, parking deep within the shade as he changed the oil. Using the crawler in the buff was another exhilarating change to the norm. It didn't take him long to finish the task and collect his selfie. He posed sat on the crawler, pan of dirty oil placed to the side.

Derek sat on the tailgate and reapplied sunblock to the areas he had scoured after scrubbing the grease from his skin. Although they had not gotten washed, his cock and balls got another coat of sunblock. He laid back and relished in the feeling as he recalled taking the truck out to the pond with Nicole. They had inflated an air mattress in the back of the pick-up to watch a meteor shower as the end of summer approached and their time together ebbed. It was their last night together, but they went out on a high note. He could envision himself staring up as her breasts bounced each time she came down on his cock. Their summer practicing together had really paid off; her timid and shy persona shattered into a confident woman moaning and screaming in unbridled passion. For his part, he no longer orgasmed far too soon after he entered the beautiful girl. Derek could still feel her vagina clenching and spasming as she wailed in pleasure. Shooting stars streaked through the sky, he watched her give in to the climax.

Again, he did not surrender to the memory. Derek got up and put his fishing rod in the back of the truck. He doubted that there was much chance of catching anything in the hot mid-day sun, but this way, his selfie would a prop to differentiate the earlier pic from the pond. Of course, maybe I catch the eight-pounder that still roamed the pond He envisioned trying to get a picture of the fish without revealing his nudity.

His time at the pond was brief this time. Derek only took a couple of casts before the cool water beckoned him into the refreshing moisture. After collecting his picture, he jumped back in the truck and returned it to the garage. Derek donned a pair of leather gloves and acquired some shovels and a rake to complete his next task. He also got his headphones out of the house to listen to something while he went to work.

Regardless of being unclothed and the sun beating down, Derek put in the hard work of clearing the weeds from the garden. He even went as far as removing some of the tall weeds that surrounded the tilled soil. Walking around the perimeter, Derek smiled; a job well done. He planted the shovels in the dirt around him and knelt. Aligning the selfie correctly, one more task could be crossed off his list.

123456...8