A Night Outside Ch. 00: Solo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I played around with her sister after my divorce, and sisters talk. Especially when cuddling after sex." That last sentence was practically cooed, sexuality dripping with each syllable. "She gave you the 101. Perhaps we can go for the advanced course sometimes." Melody's legs were spread wide, giving him a far better view of her pink pussy. He just wanted a taste of that inviting snatch. Melody ran a finger up her thigh seductively; when she reached her center, a second finger helped trace around her labia. When they met at the top, she pressed down on her clit and then sank the pair of fingers into her vagina. Her mouth fell open as she did and moaned loudly. Melody slowly slid the fingers in and out of her pussy, sighs of pleasure escalating with each successive repeat.

Derek could not hold himself back any longer. He wrapped his hand around his turgid cock mid-shaft, slowly running it up his length. The motion teased out a fat drop of precum, which he used to coat his penis entirely. For about half a minute, they shared a moment, matching each other's motions stroke for stroke. In his current state of arousal, it would take him no time at all to paint the side of the truck with a massive load of semen, and if she continued this, he was sure that he would be unable to forestall its coming. "I said no touching yourself." Melody had removed her fingers from her pussy. Derek quickly released his shiny penis, hoping that she would continue if he stopped. "Now you don't get to watch me get off." She twisted to face the steering wheel, pulling herself over with three fingers on the steering wheel; Melody did not bother rearranging her wayward skirt. The slick pair of appendages sticking out and gleaming in the hot sunlight. "Not really. I don't have time." The old truck's door creaked close.

Melody started the truck and then looked back. "Have fun. Just try not to rub yourself raw." She stuck her juice covered digits in her mouth and made a show of cleaning her excitement from them. "Maybe we can have some fun another time." She threw the truck in drive and quickly spun the vehicle around Derek, standing and staring gobsmacked by the entire episode. He waved as she disappeared around the trees, waving back at him as she drove.

He took a few minutes to take stock of all the events. Melody had his head spinning. He had no doubt that her naked form would take its place back at the top of his fantasizing. Not that he had not had incredible times with each of the women he had been with. Well, perhaps save for a drunken hook up where neither party had been at the top of their game. However, the naked woman that interrupted his day was something forbidden that he had yet to experience.

Derek should have been incredibly distraught at getting caught gardening in the nude. Fear should have been wrenching his stomach in knots; there were now naked photos of him outside of his control. Instead, he couldn't wipe the stupid smile from his face. He was so glad he had embarked upon this adventure, even if it had cost him his favorite pair of briefs. He walked around the house in a long direction, his erect cock standing proudly and bobbing with each step. His penis was crying out for him to reach down and grasp it. Would it be so bad to cum here? He thought to himself.

Shutting his eyes for just an instant, he visualized kneeling and clenching a closed fist around his straining and begging cock. Derek could feel the soft grass on his knees, hips moving in time with the fist. Maybe he would record the event; he opened his eyes and scanned for something to prop the phone up against. His orgasm could be kept for future use in the same hidden folder with Melody's new selfies and photo. Rope after rope of hot semen would splash out in the grass. He could feel his body so close to the edge. With just a little more imagination and will, he might be able to cross that barrier to bliss without him having to touch himself. Derek pushed on that feeling; a single traversal of his shaft would be all it needed to go off; however, his mind proved unsuccessful on its own.

Derek did not give in to his body's wanton need to release. He knew that as soon as he did, the reality of the day would come crashing down around him. Fear and guilt would push out his currently fantasizing mind, causing him to hide indoors and thoughts to spiral. Refusing to let that happen, Derek put away all his gardening tools. The most intense portion of the day's sunlight had passed, and evening was approaching, but Derek needed at least one more task to complete before he went to grill his dinner. In the garage, Derek stared at the mower. Could he push himself a little more? You already got caught once; what is the worst that could happen? He slathered himself in one more coating of SPF 50. He was soaking up so much sun today, Derek had no desire to allow his delicate parts to toast.

The black vinyl seat squeaked loudly as his bare ass settled into it. Turning the key, to engine roared to life, belching a cloud of exhaust that only lasted a couple of seconds before turning clear. Derek looked down and watch his cock and balls rattle and shake atop the rugged mower. He put on his headphones, the noise-canceling barely making a dent in the din on the machine. Taking a single breath to steady himself, Derek grasped the handles of the zero-turn radius mower and pushed himself out of the garage and back into the strong sunlight. When he flicked on the blades, the machine seemed to run a little better.

It all felt a little odd and left his heart booming and eyes scanning for any movement. After trimming the first row, he started to calm. His mind began to wander, trying to solve some new mysteries of Melody. Why did she take my underwear? It seemed really odd that she had decided to take his briefs as a trophy. Why didn't she put back on her bra and panties? If she had more deliveries to make, didn't she need to make herself presentable again?

A new vision started to coalesce in his mind. Maybe, Melody had sped away, not because she needed to be somewhere, but because she was worried that primal urges would win out, and they would end up fucking brazenly in the hot sun. There would be no question who was in complete command of the encounter. Derek could feel Melody pushing him to the soft grass and then straddling him. He tried to imagine the look and feel of her lowering her decorated vagina slowly sliding onto his erect cock. Sun sparkled on the diamond accouterments as she rose and fell.

The sound of something crunching through the blades caught his attention, even over the sound of the music playing. A rock or other debris had doubtlessly nicked the cutting edge. Something that he would need to grind out later lest it mess up the smoothness of the grass. Derek's cock was standing straight out. The mower required both hands to turn, but on the long straight stretches... Using his right hand to join the two handles, Derek tested his ability to keep going in a straight line. He found that he could keep a nice row with just a single hand if he slowed just a bit.

Derek wrapped his non-dominant left hand around his member. In the past, his left hand lacked the dexterity to really control his stroking. The times he experimented with using it, he would either be unable to finish or finish too quickly with an unsatisfying and under-controlled ejaculation. The allure of using a computer mouse while he masturbated forced him to continue to practice with his off-hand. Finally, his left hand was competent at keeping things going, though he still needed to switch to his right hand to adequately control his orgasm.

For the moment, it was enough for a new game. Could he keep himself erect as mowed? He had discovered yet another fun game to play as he relished in the last of naked day. Derek found that he could not keep steadily stroking himself as he mowed; his cock seemed to lose interest if he didn't vary things up a little. He made his way across the lawn steadily, the initial novelty and dread of getting caught diffusing with each additional row. Nothing seemed to bother him until Derek got close to the road. Without listening for approaching cars, all he would have was plumes of dust warning of approaching vehicles.

He looked back and forth several times before daring himself to speed past the open gap of trees. Derek had to repeat the maneuver three additional times before the grass was trimmed. His cock went without stimulation for those near passes, finally calming its furious rigidity. He dared not dally once the task was complete and sped back toward the garage, hoping that no one had spied him. Derek slowed to a stop before parking the mower and took a few strokes to get his cock back to full glory. Still in the fading sunlight, he collected another picture.

Derek parked the mower and walked back to the house, head held high. Now that Melody was not going to show tomorrow, he had another day to roam naked. Not that the additional day would impede on his schedule release, but it would not mean the end of his escapades. Derek paused by the grill on his way into the house. There was only one more item on his list to complete before he could release all the pent up jizm from his aching balls.

It did not take long to cook up a couple of burgers for dinner. The heat spilling out of the grill each time Derek opened the lid was an extra electrifying level. He ate in front of the television, switching between tonight's baseball game and the weather. The sky was starting to turn gray to the west; by the time Derek finished eating and let his food settle a little, the rain would be close. Derek would need to leave his electronics here when he trekked out to complete the day. A weather-proof flashlight would help him navigate the property, but that would have to be the only technology he would take. There was no strong cold front coming with the forthcoming showers, only a warm, soft rain. After a day of heat, a slow cool rain would feel nice.

Derek lounged around the house for a couple of hours, recovering from the heat. Occasionally, images of Melody would creep into his mind. He could not help but indulge in the memory. A trip through his image gallery helped spur his fantasy. Derek repeatedly approached the cliff of his climax, stopping just short of crossing into ecstasy. The leather sofa squeaked softly in complaint to beneath his bare backside as he vigorously pumped his cock. His mother's erratic work schedule meant this type of masturbation could rarely occur in this house lest he be discovered.

Sometimes, he would dare himself to jack off down here. Even then, he could not do so without clothing nearby and never with the curtains thrown open to the outside world as they were this evening. The only warning to someone arriving home would be the sound of a key in the lock.

A shiver of fear ran down his spine as he envisioned the closest he had come to being discovered. Last summer, after a morning of watching porn and stroking his cock he crept downstairs, firing off into some tissue in his room was a little too dull. His shorts and underwear were around one ankle as he covered his body in streaks of hot semen sitting on this very couch. He neglected to bring anything to catch his release. The added risk spurred an emphatic orgasm, spray after spray painting his tanned skin. Somehow, he managed to get up the stairs and to his shower without dripping along the way. Only his underwear and shorts fell off his ankle as he hustled to safety, a key loudly being pressed into the lock. He had to lie about dropping them on the stairs on the way to the washer downstairs. Derek would be forever thankful that he had gone against his original intent to see how far he could fire a rope of semen across the hardwood floors. There would have been no way not to get caught as he cleaned up his mess, still only wearing a pair of tennis shoes.

This evening, Derek was being cautious about accidentally crossing the line. Every time he got a little too close for comfort, he would find some task to complete while his elongated cock receded into normalcy. First, Derek did the dishes. Next, he turned off the grill and cleaned off the grates before they cooled down. Finally, walked out to check the mail. Derek stood in front of the mailbox for a few extra seconds after grabbing the stack of envelopes. The dying light of day cloaked his distinct lack of clothing, and headlights would make any approaching traffic easy to spot from a distance.

Each time Derek would return from an activity, he would open his phone's gallery and swipe through today's pictures, and rub a dollop of slick lotion into the skin of his penis. Melody's photos would cause a near-instantaneous rise in him. Derek had dared himself to take pictures of his outdoor nudity before, but every other time he would delete the images after he came. The three memorable photos, one of Melody topless, one of Melody nearly naked and rubbing his cock, and the closeup shot of her beautiful and tantalizing pussy, would forever have a home on some hidden and encrypted folder on his laptop.

Derek kept up the rhythm of rise, stroke, and calm until the clock struck 10pm. A quick look at the changing weather situation let him know that rain was rapidly approaching. Additionally, the showers looked heavier than initially forecast. Are you sure you need to cum outside? He thought to himself, not entirely convinced that the trek in the rain would be the capper he desired. However, after all the completed tasks and getting caught, it would take a real thunderstorm to deter his quest.

Slipping out the back door with only a flashlight and his waterproof hiking boots, Derek sat a few minutes on the back patio, allowing his eyes to adjust to the starless sky. Only the glow of the city reflecting off the low cloud deck illuminated the area. Fortunately, Derek could almost walk the path to the far corner of the yard blind. As he walked across, crickets and frogs serenaded in the calm night air. Streaks of illuminating fireflies and the rare cloud to cloud flash of lightning danced in his vision, lighting the cloudy night. For the entirety of his walk, he played with his cock keeping the day-long tease going. Flashes of Melody's body in his memory were all the visual stimulation he needed.

About two-thirds of the way to his goal, a steady rain started to pour from the sky. The refreshing precipitation did little to chill the warm night air. Still, when it mixed with a healthy dose of precum and the remnants of several liberal applications of lotion, his cock glided exceedingly quickly in and out of a pair of clenched fists. The flashlight, off but he held in his teeth to free his hands. Derek paused his forward momentum, allowing his hips to thrust his shaft into his hands. The sound of faux sex sloshed over the soft pattering of rain. He vigorously gave into lustful urges running headlong toward his climax. All of today's fun replayed through his thoughts. Just before he crossed the threshold, Derek let go of his dick. It felt like it was pulsing and straining to fire a mighty payload into the rain. His hands sheltered his longing member from the downpour. Even a couple raindrops in the right spot would touch off an explosion of bliss.

Breath held, Derek awaited an end to the quaking urge to cum. He was so close to his goal but did not want to yet surrender to his body's quivering need. The moment he stepped back from the ledge, he started to propel his body further into the night. The cooling drops felt fantastic on his friction warmed cock. For the rest of the walk, he watched his penis bob and sway in the dim light, not touching it for fear of spilling his well-earned ejaculation anywhere other than the farthest corner of the yard.

The rain had completely soaked the ground by the time he arrived at the appointed location. He turned on the flashlight and scanned for the best spot to finish his evening. The canopy in this area was managing to shelter him somewhat from the steadily increasing rainfall. Finding the driest place beneath the boughs, Derek knelt and stroked his cock a couple of times, testing his surroundings. He stood up, satisfied with his selection. Derek walked the flashlight across the secluded clearing. Taking a few brief moments, he secured the light in the crook of a tree, beam shining like a spotlight to his chosen location.

Derek knelt back in the appointed spot. The light brightly wreathed him in illumination, making him the center of attention. When the time came, he would have a great view as his penis spewed its large load. His right hand grasped his rising shaft. With his left, he gave his testicles a light squeeze. He closed his eyes and gave in to his fantasy.

In his mind, Derek was standing at the end of a dark tunnel. A low, constant rumble of crowd noise announced that he was back at the stadium. Random raindrops sprinkled and dappled his skin. This time he was not wholly naked; his pilfered blue briefs hid his genitals from easy view. An unzipped warm-up jacket and set of matching athletic shoes completed the ensemble. The constant din of the crowd was slowly overtaken by an escalating rattle of pom-poms. Just as the noise from the pom-poms crested to its maximum, a loud click accompanied the lighting of a spotlight, pointed directly at Derek's nearly nude form. Two lines of cheerleaders extended the path out from the tunnel. Melody, Nicole, Vanessa, and Chloe joined in the cheer at the parallel lines' end, forming a capping semi-circle.

The quartet of beautiful young women were stark naked as they posed one hand on a hip clutching a pom-pom, the opposite waving a contrasting color above their heads. Melody's tits were now pierced, matching the hardware decorating her now bald womanhood and belly button. Derek's cock strained against the wet fabric. When he stepped out, the spotlight followed him. His college team's entrance music blared from speakers but was barely audible over the thunderous cheering from the crowd. The still-clothed portion of the cheer-squad all reached behind their backs and freed their bosoms, throwing numerous bras onto his path like a red carpet beneath his feet.

In the wooded shelter, Derek's knees sunk into the rain saturated turf. One hand grasped the bottom of his shaft between his thumb and pointer finger, keeping it anchored while also corralling his balls with the other three digits. He held a loose grip on his rain-slicked shaft, wanting to prolong the rising pleasure for as long as possible. His rock-hard cock disappeared and in and out of his fist as he varied the speed of his wanking. Rising and falling on his hips, his entire body got into the action.

At the stadium, Derek kept his arms high, playing to the adulating crowd. Turning to give each side a look, the three jumbotrons sprung back to life. Behind either endzone was an enormous image of the four ladies. If he looked toward the women, the vision behind them was of their backsides. Turning back at the tunnel, a larger-than-life view of the gorgeous women's front-sides showed as they started to join in the same routine as the now topless cheerleaders. The music changed as the crowd clapped in unison with the peppy cheer. "You made them cum, and that was fun, but do you really think that you are done?" The main jumbotron was trained on him as he walked the path toward the ladies. So many bare breasts bounced and twirled in the rain, adding a brilliant shine to the enchanting view.

The four dancing girls at the end pulled him like gravity toward the center of the field. Derek knew how the night was going to end but was curious to see what got him to the point of no return. Melody met him as he entered a circle in the middle of the turf. "You made us cum, didn't think you had it in you." Even the fantastical version of Melody taken on the challenging personality that she had displayed with him. It was not just the hardware and now natural tits and a hairless pussy that were making her more real. Rain-soaked auburn hair clung to her as she ran a finger down his chest. A knowing smirk grew into a broad smile as her hand felt his full erection from outside the sopping wet, blue, cotton briefs. "You're ready; try to give the people a good show. Ladies, wanna give me a hand?"

1...345678