All Comments on 'A Night To Remember...'

by SpurtonChisholm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot, hot foursome

The best swinging story in a long time. Leaves you erect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hot

WOW! Now that is a hot story. Well written, felt like I was there.Only wish the wife and I could repeat your fun. Keep up the good writings and hope you and the wife continue to have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great first swing story

Damn, that was HOT! Keep up the good times and good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A really hot couple of wives!!!

What a hot story!!! I wish my wife would swallow a friends cum like that!

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 10 years ago
Interesting first attempt

There a lot going for this - but please, please get an editor. you could turn something that is mediocre into a good story.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Not for me.

Sorry I hate being critical about someone trying their best and being far better than I could dream off. But I was turned off in the first paragraph, yet another literotica with a miss world contestant as the wife, do the authors not realise a story needn't have fantastic looking women to have a hot story, I amongst many other readers like to imagine the plot happening to us, that's part of the sexiness.

Then we had a couple walk through the friends door and ask for a demonstration blow job for them to WATCH, half way through they lose interest and start playing themselves, then the other couple lose interest in their blow job and stop, that's when I lost interest, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous