All Comments on 'A Night To Remember'

by UPhoria

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Got really turned on by the vivid descriptions!

Must be wonderful to share and have friends like that!

Absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simply awesome

A total on turn....fucken awesome...willing to try it,sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant writing

Pleasure reading A Night To Remember

Written & edited brilliantly

Well Done

Navin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

my wife and I also tried the party with the keys in the bowl thing.A small party, a few drinks,we were in our mid thirties, 5 couples, 5 bedrooms, we only knew the host couple. The couples looked to range from 30ish to one couple in their mid 60s.At 9.00 the women were blindfolded, chose a number,1-5 which gave them the order they chose a key, we were told 11.30 was finish time or sooner if you wanted. Number 1 was 30ish, she got another guy similar age, lucky guy, she was hot. number 2 was the 60s old woman, she got me, off we went to a bedroom. I did not see who my wife was paired with. We exchanged names, Anna was shorter than me, black hair,a little plump. She turned, please unzip my skirt, I did, as she undid her blouse, now my bra, I released it, my lips at her neck, my hands massaging her breasts, stroking her now hard nipples, I was hard, She moved forward, on her knees, oh fuck me, her pantyhose were crotchless, her pussy shaved. I undressed, I grabbed the tube of lube,moved my fingers to her pussy, I didn't need it, she was wet, oh please fuck me, I rubbed my cock along her slit once and then pushed my cock head into her pussy, oh yes as she pushed back, I held still as with little movements she backed right onto my cock then held still. I started to fuck her, she met my thrusts, yelling, that's it, that's it, oh yes, that's ittttt and I felt her insides spasm as I thrust in hard and told her she was going to get my cum, oh yes, give it to me as my cum flew into her. I stayed in her, enjoying the feel of her pussy. Separating, she rolled onto her back,, oh I needed that, as I reached for her breasts stroking her nipples , she said you don't have to, I am a lot older, I will understand if, my lips went to hers, my tongue separating them, moving with hers,as I moved between her legs, guiding my cock back into her, moving slowly, now what were you saying. She looked at me, your a nice person, such a hard cock, my lips went back to hers, as I fucked her, she broke away, oh you feel so good my lucky night. I moved to her ear,my tongue flicking im going to push my cock into your lovely round bottom, I felt her tense, I showed her the tube of lube, I haven't, I mean I have, sssshhhh, my lips back to hers, a big blob of lube on my finger, my cock out of her pussy, my finger to her anus, rimming, gently probing, pushing my cock back into her pussy, mmm, still wet, my mouth to hers, lift your legs,she did, I pulled my cock out and held it against her anus she whimpered as I applied pressure, my mouth on hers, her tongue moving fast and I entered her, moving past her opening, I waited, then I moved slowly into her depths until I was moving slowly back and forward, she gasped as I moved forward, I felt wet, sorry I cant help it, again my lips went to hers, her arms around me, she kept wetting me, I fucked her a little faster, I told her I, going to cum,please let me see it, I pulled out, stood up and my cum shot onto her breasts, face and stomach as her hand moved in her pussy. I knelt down, removed her hand and moved my tongue along her slit. She held my head and orgasmed. We now see Anna and Alex on a very regular basis. He likes to lick my cum from both ladies and Anna likes to lick my wife as I do her doggy style.She is a great mature lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous