A Night to Remember

Story Info
A romantic story.
1.2k words
4.19
7.2k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: It has been a long time since I submitted anything new. This is a fictional story and all name and description or of my own imagination. There is very little sex and it is not graphically described. If this is not what you seek, please pass my story by, I prefer you not be disappointed. It is a short story of about 1200 words.

* * * * * * * * *

A Stormy Night.

It was a dark stormy night, well early evening really. Yes, I know that is a very cliché 'opening, in this case, it was accurate. The storm had spent the whole day slowly rolling in. I live out in the county about a quarter mile off the main road. I have lots of window's, so I had a front row seat to this storm. I had already started a fire in the fireplace, grabbed a book I had been reading and was enjoying a whiskey as I read. I had adjusted the chair so I could enjoy storm watching as I read. This serenity was shattered with a loud clap of thunder followed 10 minutes later by the doorbell and a beating on the door.

There she stood, soaked to the skin under her clothes. Her flame red hair still curly and wavy even though it was hanging soaking wet about her shoulders. Her white knit top clinging to her so tightly you could see she had a pink bra on.

"I need to use your phone" is all she said as she walked past me. I looked down the drive to the road for her car only to see it in the ditch by the intersection.

"Miss are you okay? Is that car yours?" I was able to ask as I watch a tight cute ass walking away from me.

"I am fine. My cell phone is lost somewhere in the car and no flashlight to look for it. I need to call work and my dad to come to get me."

I showed her to the den. I told her she could use my cell phone as my land line was out right now. I pointed over where I had been sitting and my cell was next to the book and whiskey. She spotted my whiskey, walked over picked it up, downed it and picked my phone. As she made the calls she stood in front of the fire.

Then to my total shock, after she got off the phone, she started stripping her wet clothes off. In less than a couple minutes she was naked and warming herself in front of the fire. I calmingly as I could go over and added two more logs to the fire and then stoked it, so it had a bigger, warmer fire.

"You might as well look. I know you want to know if I am a true redhead. I am, see!" She did that motion of using both hands to point at her pussy and a bright red thick landing strip. I glanced, then stared at her tits. They were as perfect as could be C-cups and they had the same freckles as the ones on her face. I was enthralled.

I gained control enough to leave the room long enough to go make her hot chocolate and get a big comforter to put around her for warmth. When I got back, she was trying to brush her hair out. I walked up handed her the warm drink which she took gladly and used a big towel to dry her hair and then she took it and dried the rest of her. I left the wrap for her and took her clothes off the floor and took them to the laundry to get them washed and dried.

To my amazement when I got back, she was in my recliner wrapped up in the comforter and asleep. The hot drink and the fireplace were just too much. It was late and based on the text on my phone her parents were not coming for her car till morning. They had suggested she call a cab or Uber. I quietly left the room after adding a couple more logs and stoking the fire again.

I went to my bed curled up and went to bed myself.

My eyes flew open. I was confused and not sure what I was feeling or what was happening. Totally disoriented was the state I was in at that very moment, then it dawned on me there were lips on my cock. I looked under the blank and I saw a naked redhead sucking on me. She looked up, stopped and smiled.

"I woke up horny and realized you had washed and dried my clothes and took care of me, so I am going to give you a treat and take care of my own hornies."

I was speechless. I thought okay I can handle this blow job. To my surprise that's not what was on her mind. She crawled up my body kissing as she went. She stopped and sucked and bite my nipples and giggled. Then she grabbed my cock and directed it into her very wet pussy.

"Umm, that feels so nice, please suck my nipples." She said as she bounced, rocked, and gyrated on my cock. She did every move she had in her to get herself off. At the same time, I was sucking pinching, even slapping those perfect tits.

Without warning, her own personal storm surge formed and she let out this guttural moan then ended in a scream: "Oh fuck yes". This was followed with a long string of "yeses". After this, she just collapsed forward on me. I am still throbbing hard inside her and had not came yet. She started kissing me and asking me to fuck her right now.

What can I say, I took her up on this request. I mean what is a guy to do with an invitation like that. I rolled her on her back. I lifted and spread her legs and pound the shit out of her pussy until I unloaded in it. The best part, she orgasmed again and she smiled and grinned the whole time.

Then She cracked me up. I am still inside her throbbing as I shrank. She is playing with her own tits and then looked at me and goes. "By the way, I am Kelsey, Hi. I am 24 and I will be your server for the rest of the morning. Can we shower?" I was laughing so hard I slipped right out of her pussy. I rolled over next to her and introduced myself with hi I am Mark and I am 49.

I got a giggle and a "cool, thank you for rescuing me." We headed to the shower.

We fucked three more times before her parents finally showed and called my number looking for her as they were at her car.

After she was gone, I was cleaning up the den and the bedroom when I found her panties and in sharpie was written her name number and a heart.

She moved in three weeks later. I finally got my redhead in my life and I think we are falling for each other besides just sex.