My Fiancée Reveals Her Real Needs

Story Info
She's addicted to BBC and must go back to it!
2.8k words
33.4k
78
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers

Disclaimer: This story deals with interracial sex, cuckolding, dominance/submission, sexual servitude, impregnation, and more. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. All negative comments will be deleted.

-------------------------------------------

The weekend started as one of the happiest of my life--ever. After a bitter divorce from my first fiancée, and a few frustrating years of dating, I was four months into dating Sally, and we had just gotten engaged. I could not remember being happier. It was like a new lease on life.

Sally was--and is--the total package. Brilliant and sweet. Good values. Kind. And gorgeous. She was easily the sexiest woman physically that I had ever dated. 5'10". Gorgeous flowing red curls. A body fit for the Sport Illustrated swimsuit edition, with generous hips, a cute butt, flat stomach and an ample chest. And we just clicked. We really enjoyed each other's company. We liked the same TV shows, enjoyed the arts together, and our chemistry--I thought--was great.

As for me, I'm nice looking, too. But honestly not quite in Sally's category. She was maybe ONE "league" beyond me, I guess? I'm successful, smart, and funny. I am pretty sure Sally was into me more for my non-physical qualities-- and I was okay with that.

We had just started living together in what had been her Pacific Northwest apartment--I had just left a loathsome corporate job and was about to start a small consulting firm. Sally was in nonprofit management.

We had driven to Vancouver, Canada just for the weekend, and after a day of visiting museums and laughing together, we were at dinner, eating fish and chips with beer.

Out of the blue, Sally turned a bit quiet and serious. "Honey, I've been waiting to tell you something. It's kind of awkward."

"You can tell me anything," I said.

"It will probably make you feel differently about me," she replied.

"Aw... Nothing could do that!" I reassured her.

She insisted. "No, really it might."

"Well... I guess now you're going to have to take that chance!" I offered with a smile.

So my shy but gorgeous fiancée gave me her cutest smile and reached to hold my hand. "Okay, you have to hold my hand while I tell you though."

"Okay."

"So... I'm not exactly the kind of girl that you think I am..."

"What do you mean..."

"Well... I'm not quite as innocent as you think..."

"I know that, Boo. I mean you're thirty-two years old, I know you've had boyfriends and been married before and all.."

Sally had been married for a few years, but never had any kids with the guy.

"No, but it's more than that..."

"Hunh... Uh, okay?"

"A lot more..."

"Look, all beautiful women have their secrets. You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to about your past, Boo."

"Well, the thing is, it's not exactly about my past, Honey."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I guess I better spit it out... I'm addicted to BBC..."

"What?!?!"

"You heard me, I am pretty sure..."

"What do you mean by 'addicted to BBC,' Boo?" "Boo" is our nickname for each other. Our pet name, mutually.

"Well, you do know what 'BBC' stands for, don't you, Boo?" Sally asked.

"Well... I know a couple of meanings... I'm guessing you don't mean the 'British Broadcasting Corporation,' so that leaves just the other..."

"Yes, Boo, it does... Do you need me to spell it out for you, dear?"

"Um, yeah... I think maybe I do! I mean... It's pretty hard to believe, so I think it would help if you would be more specific. Yes!"

"Very well then... I'm addicted to big black cock... Up until I met you, I got fucked by big black cock every week for about three years. Sometimes multiple big black cocks each week. And I got used to it. Apparently, addicted even... And, while this is embarrassing, it's also true... I'm now in withdrawal and I need to get black-fucked! I need to get black-fucked by a giant cock--or perhaps several! So... you see that I am not quite the conservative girl that you thought!"

"Wow, really?!? Wow!!"

"Yes, really! Here... pass me your other hand under the table, Sam..."

I reached out my right hand, as requested, and Sally pulled it straight to the crotch of her jeans. Even through her jeans, I could feel it. She was wet! All the way through her jeans!

"You see, Sam, even just telling you about it has made my pussy gush... I'm in need!"

"Uh, golly, Sally... Um, you know I like to be a problem solver for you, but uh... This is really new territory for me... I mean, what the heck?!?!"

"Well... I'm sorry, Boo, but I've held off as long as I could... And it's not like I need to have BBC only... I can still fuck you and marry you... It's just that I need to *add* BBC back... I know you like interracial porn... I bet you'll even like it... I'll make sure you get to watch me, you know!"

"Uh... Well... Uh I guess that's kind of interesting? It's a lot to process... But you'll still fuck me and marry me... *AND* I'll get to watch you be blacked?? Really??"

"Yes, Dear! I promise! I really think you're going to love it!"

"Uh... Well, I'm not sure..."

"But your little dick knows, Dear! I can feel how hard it is from our conversation!"

Without my having thought about it, indeed Sally had just been exploring my crotch. And of course she was being truthful. My little five-incher had never been harder!

"Uh, okay... Yeah, I guess that's true! But still... I really am not sure about this, even if my dick is hard!"

"I hear you, Sam. Really I do... But I'm not sure you're really hearing me... I am definitely going to be adding BBC back into my life... The pull is too strong... I'm too addicted... I'm not really asking you... I'm informing you... And asking you to *try* to see if this works for you, is all... Just to give it a try...

"Hold on a sec, let me have a friend join us," Sally added. "He can help explain things."

She then spent a couple of minutes texting on her phone while I nervously sipped my beer and just waited.

"Trey is going to come down from his room to help explain things for you, Dear," Sally explained. "He's the big black stud I lined up through my app this morning when you were in the shower... That's how bad my need is! I can't even wait until we're home...

"Trey is a nice guy, I think. Dominant, but nice. I think he'll help clarify things."

In just a few minutes, this hulking 6'2" dark black guy with an amazing physique joined us. His face wasn't much to look at, but I could understand how he would have animal magnetism to women--or to gay guys.

Sally handled the introductions, as Trey amiably reached out to shake my hand.

"Trey, meet Sam. He's going to be my cuckold in a short while, as you reacquaint me with black cock... as I've been longing! Or perhaps Sam will choose not to stick around, I suppose..."

The "cuckold" word stung some, but Sally was being truthful. I would be her cuckold if I stuck around!

She continued with introductions. "Sam, meet Trey. Trey is going to take me tonight, with his massive BBC. All eleven inches. He's going to quench my craving and make me whole as a woman again! I can't wait! I'm really sorry but there's nothing you or any white guy could do to stop this...

"Now Trey is also going to tell you more about what it would mean for you if you stay involved with me, a slut for big black cock!"

We all sat back down in the booth, with Sally in between me and Trey of course. She held my hand again, but snuggled up closer to Trey. They gave each other a short but lusty french kiss before Trey started to speak to me about things. Her previously free hand went to Trey's crotch, and his hand went to her thigh. They were starting their foreplay right in front of me!

"Hey, Sam," Trey started in. "I get this is a bunch for you to process, my boi... I've seen this before... A hot girl like Sally tries to break away from black cock but then just can't do it... I'm sure you've heard the saying 'Once you go black, you never go back,' right?"

I nodded. A little too in shock to say much.

"The saying is true, boi!

"And there are three ways this could go for you, boi," Trey continued. "One: You can become a full-on 'beta white boi' who gives his woman willingly over to Black and also enjoys as much BBC as us black guys are willing to spare for you... In all honesty, this seems to make you 'white bois' incredibly happy most of the time... Sally tells me you like watching interracial porn, so you'd probably really enjoy finally getting to suck BBC yourself, getting face fucked... You don't even necessarily get ass-fucked--though that can be a roll of the dice... Most black studs, like me, like to face-fuck white bois, but few of us are interested in your hairy asses--few, but not zero!...

"Two: You can be a passive cuckold, who only enjoys his woman when she gets home from fucking and sucking BBC, and you would maybe get to watch a video of her here or there, if she's generous... or three--and I know Sally hopes you don't pick this... you can just kiss off and end things with her, if you'd really rather... For her part, she's decided she'll be returning to Black and staying."

"Well... Oh! Wow!" I said. "This is a lot different than the relationship I thought we had, Sally... I'm going to have to process this and see... I dunno..."

"Consider this also." Trey responded. "TImes have changed... Almost every woman as hot as your fiancée here has been blacked now... Maybe ninety-five percent... The odds of your finding one who doesn't crave black cock *and* who is as hot as Sally... They're just not very good... And if you did find one, one of her friends would probably eventually turn her black within a few years, anyway... No, if you want to have such a hot wife, you're pretty much going to need to make peace with sharing her with black cock in this day and age... There is really no avoiding it, my boi!"

"Really?!?" I turned to Sally. "Really, Sally, do you think it's true?"

"Uh... Well, uh... yes, I do think so, Sam... I mean my hottest friends Olivia and Sabrina-- yes, they're also addicted to Black... And Sabrina is working on converting her little sister Daphne... Olivia has also converted a couple of friends... Yes, it is definitely the trend!!"

"Look... I know how interracial porn really turns you on..." Sally remarked. "So I am going to give you a chance at 'option one' even tonight! I'm going up to Trey's room now while you boys talk a little bit more... Sam, I hope you'll join us in a little while! Bye for now!"

And with that, Sally gave Trey a lusty open mouth kiss and then me a quick peck on the forehead before she bounced sexily away and out of the bar.

Trey turned more serious.

"So, Sam," he said. "Sally and I thought I should tell you the harder parts... She's really going to go all in on being blacked, you should know... She plans to fuck black frequently... As in multiple times a week... She doesn't have the heart to tell you this to your face, but she'll almost certainly end up black only... I ain't going to lie, your fiancée shows all the signs... When women have tried to go without black--but come back... And in their early thirties, they are at peak sexuality if--like Sally--they haven't had kids yet...

"Well, a woman like Sally in this situation... She will almost always come back with a serious vengeance and end up black only... ESPECIALLY if she has a white cuckold fiancé or husband... Something about the financial stability of a white husband frees the white wife to get even more committed to Black cock... it's a *beautiful* phenomenon to see play out... For *everyone*!

"Sally will love becoming black only and black owned... You will love seeing her more satisfied, better fucked by a thousand times than you ever could... You will come to enjoy being freed from trying to satisfy her with your little dick... And of course us Black guys, as smug as we seem.... We're still appreciative... We don't totally take the white hotties for granted, even while we're so dominant...

"So if you don't scram--if you don't just run and flee and decide to settle for the world of much more ordinary women than your gorgeous Sally... Well, then you're pretty much going to end up a celibate cuck...

"And, yeah, your kids are all going to be little brown babies, yes... You need to get your brain around that... Yup... Everyone you know will know your wife fucks Black... You'll get lots of stares and lots of questions...

"Now... Sally *thinks* she's going to be calling the shots on still fucking you as you both might like... But the reality is that within a few months of her being blacked regularly again, now that she has a cuck, her mind will be rewired to a new level of Black ownership... Your stable presence will in fact enable her to relax more fully into her own sexual needs... Sally will not be drawn to you naturally at *all* in a sexual way-- you won't be sexually appealing to her as a man, not in the *least*... But you likely won't even notice or care!"

"What!?!" I interrupted.

"You heard me, boi... You're going to be so fixated on sucking black cock and serving black cock before long... And excited from watching your Sally get blacked... You won't even notice that she doesn't care for you sexually any longer... You're going to become one half voyeur, one half gay boi... And you'll be the happiest you've ever been... I've never seen it fail, to be honest!"

"Wow," I said. "Really?!?"

"1,000 percent... Every single white boi like you ends up loving the new life... You bois always end up really digging black cock sucking! It's the ass licking that you also have to do that you might find a bit more--shall we say--'variable.'"

"What?!?" I queried again.

"Yeah, you're gonna have to get busy licking some hairy black ass and nuts... Especially you gotta lick our ass cracks, assholes, and nuts when we're having 'repo' sex with your gorgeous fiancée--to knock her up... It's how you give your blessing to the breeding!

"I hear your wedding isn't for a year... You can be sure we'll have her pregnant within six months, and she'll be showing at your event with a nice big Black baby in her belly!

"Or perhaps I'll even knock her up tonight, and my black spawn will be at your event!! For sure, I'm not letting her put in her diaphragm or putting on a rubber for when I fuck her in a few minutes... So, maybe I'll be lucky enough to knock her up tonight!"

I wasn't sure why, but for some reason, hearing that sealed the deal for me. I was in. I let out an involuntary groan that gave me away. I could imagine nothing sexier and more erotic than Sally getting black bred!

Trey heard my little groan and gave me a sly smile.

"Looks like our talk is done, boi." Trey concluded. "Good. I'm heading on up to make out with your fiancée. Come up in exactly half an hour. Here's a key. Let yourself in. Keep your clothes on unless ordered. Sit down quietly and watch *until* I order you to suck my cock... it is eleven inches, like Sally told you, if you're wondering. You should be able to swallow eight as a virgin if you try hard enough... My balls aren't too hairy... You should do alright licking them as I try to breed your woman... If you do a really good job, I might have Sally ride you with her diaphragm then in and a condom on you after I've fucked her for a couple of hours... She'll barely feel you right after I've been fucking her... But it could be one of the last times you ever get to fuck her."

I could hardly wait!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,301 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ejsathomeejsathome3 months ago

My advice: run away as fast as you can!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big blazing Stars. Great writing, My only complaint is "Boo" for a love name. I know it isn't a deal breaker, I just never used that. OK, some guys might find being denied sexual pleasure by their wives as a 'turn-on'. Or being put in a 'cock cage' as a 'turn-on'. Just not for me. If that is what you like, I won't denigrate you, just not for me. For me, I LOVE SLOPPY SECONDS. I love watching the woman I love fucked by the biggest BBC and then coming back to me to give me my wonderful Sloppy Seconds, and reassurance that she still loves only me. Just the way I'm wired. LOL Thanks for the Effort! Buster2U

Lustdemon76Lustdemon764 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Magellanic14Magellanic146 months ago

Great story soooo hot! Can't wait to see more!

clem45clem457 months ago

Great start! Love it,

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cute Wife Decides to Get Us Blacked My cute wife decides to get us blacked owned!in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories