A Night to Remember

Story Info
A teenage boy gets very close to his Auntie.
3k words
4.43
27.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie Jane was widowed when I was a young boy. As far as I know she never did remarry, but I lost touch after she moved away, so I can't say for sure. She had been married to my Uncle, my Mother's older brother, who sadly lost his life in a car accident at a very young age. She had no children of her own and she had always spoilt me as a child - every time we went to visit she always gave me a ten shilling note as we departed. Over the years I developed a soft spot for her and would often go around to run errands for her, for which I was always amply financially rewarded.

At the age of 18, I was somewhat saddened to hear of Auntie Jane's decision to move away, but I was glad to help her out with her packing in the summer of 1969. She had asked my parents first and obviously they had no objections as there was so much to do and she had no "man about the house". And so it was arranged one weekend in August that I would go to her house on Saturday morning and help pack up all her belongings, working all day and staying over and then return home the next day in time for Sunday dinner. It was a humid, clammy day, warm, but overcast and I was pleased to eventually get inside her house where it was more comfortable that Saturday, after first going round to the corner shop to scrounge as many empty cardboard boxes as possible.

Looking at Jane, she was kind of pretty, in her late thirties slim with straight dark brown hair cut to the bottom of her neck and large brown eyes. She was always dressed smart, probably because she worked in a library, nothing fancy, but a nice blouse and a fairly tight knee-length skirt. I suppose I was looking at her with more adult eyes now, in contrast to when I was a young boy, who only saw her as "Auntie Jane"?

Anyway, after a quick mug of tea, we began packing in earnest and during the course of the day had got nearly all of her belongings boxed up and she then sent me round to the local chippies for cod and chips twice for our tea and we continued packing afterwards, finally finishing around 10 pm, when she rewarded me with some red wine from a bottle she opened. She knew that I already drank, as I told her of cider parties that I used to go to with my friends to play LP's (and snog and pet girls there, but I didn't tell her that detail, obviously!) That evening the sky had gotten very dark and the clouds looked very imposing. We thought that we were going to get some rain after a few warm, dry, sunny days. Anyway, after such a long day and after a couple of glasses of wine, I found myself getting tired, so decided to retire for the night, so I said my "Goodnights", Jane gave me a big "smacker" on the lips and thanked me so much for help that day and I wandered off to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for bed. The spare room didn't have much in it, a single bed, a chair and a cabinet.

I undressed, it was still warm and close, so I took my tee-shirt off and climbed into bed in just my underpants. It wasn't long before I was out like a light.

But it seemed like I had only just dropped off (when, in fact, it had actually been nearly a couple of hours) when I was rudely awoken by a loud crashing bang! I sat up, looked around and a few moments later the bedroom was illuminated by a blue flash, followed a few seconds later by another loud bang and a rumble. Then I heard rain absolutely gushing down. The thunderstorm was very close to the house, if not directly overhead. So, I lay back down and tried to drop off again, but it was so noisy that I was unable to. A few minutes later there was a tap on the door and it opened and Jane came in wearing a knee-length nightie and she placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "John, are you awake?"

I said, "Yes, it woke me up."

She sat on the edge of the bed and asked me, "John, can I get in with you? I am terrified of thunder."

I was taken aback, but somehow managed to get the words out, "Of course you can. If you want?" Butterflies started going through my stomach as she climbed in. There was very little room in the single bed and I could feel every contour of her body touching my own skin.

"Hold me, John", she said. "Hug me tight." She was actually trembling and I did as she requested to comfort her. We were practically face to face and feeling her breasts pressed against me through the nightie sent an electric message to my penis, which I felt starting to get aroused. I tried desperately for this not to happen, as she would obviously be able to feel it through my underpants. So I started to try and think of football, recounting team members in my mind. Anything to stop these feelings, which I knew were wrong. Wrong, but exciting and nice. More exciting than ANYTHING that I had ever felt before. But still I tried to push any feelings and thoughts of desire out of my mind. And to some degree it was quite successful, I was starting to calm down a bit. But that was about to change...

I noticed that her shaking had died down, but she was breathing heavy. "Thanks, John", she said, "I am feeling a lot safer now." The storm was moving further away by now, but she asked, "Can I still stay here with you for a while?"

"Of course you can!" I said. Truth be told I was really enjoying holding her tight.

"You are so good to me", she said and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were wet and this kiss felt different to any other she had given me. I could feel her hot breath on my mouth and we were just staring at each other in silence. Then she said, "Kiss me again, John. Kiss me passionately. Let's kiss as if we were lovers!" I knew that I shouldn't really, but I now wanted her so much that I couldn't stop myself and with our hungry mouths stuck together, tongues started to dart in and out of each other's willing mouths. This was heaven. This was bliss. And the feelings went straight down to my dick, which had become rock hard and I knew that she would be able to feel the bulge against her, but by now I just didn't care! Very soon one of her hands which had hitherto been caressing my naked back moved around to my front and she gave a playful light squeeze to my bulge and said, "You have grown up to be a big boy!"

"I'm sorry", I muttered, "I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop it. I tried for it not to..."

"Shhh", she said, putting a finger across my lips, "It's a compliment! It shows that I am desired!" and she kissed me furiously again.

Then she suddenly sat up and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Would you like to see my tits?"

"Not half!" I blurted out and she pulled her nightie up over her head and dropped it on the floor. By now, the sheet and blanket had slipped off the bottom of the bed, as if joining in and we were both naked except for our pants. She lay back down again on her back and put her hands behind her head and said, cheekily, "You can play with them if you like. Stroke them and squeeze them." I did just that and after a while she said to me, "Please kiss them. Lick and suck my nipples." Again I complied. I was absolutely loving this.

"Let me see how much you desire me", she then said and pulled the front of my pants down to reveal my "soldier", standing to attention, ready for duty and she ever so gently tickled her fingers up and down it.

"Let me show you what I like", she said and raised her bottom and slid down her white knickers, tugging them off one foot before discarding those on top of her nightie. I had never seen a completely naked woman in real life before and my head was swirling inside. She opened her legs a bit and grabbed hold of my right hand with her left hand and started stroking her boobs before slowly working our hands down lower over her flat stomach and lower still resting on her mound of public hair. There she manoeuvred our middle fingers down the centre whilst gently pushing the rest of our hands downwards.

"Oh, that feels SO nice", she said and continued even lower between her legs, where I was amazed to find that she was soaking wet and slippy. This went on for quite some time, getting more adventurous every time, pushing one of each of our fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. I was by now throbbing so much that it actually ached! Then, she looked at me with a devilish glint in her eye and raised our hands to her mouth and licked and sucked our fingers! "Mmmm", she went as she tasted herself and she continued repeating this procedure for quite a few times before she raised the fingers up to my mouth to do this naughty deed. I could smell the scent of her vagina in my nostrils which turned me on so much and I eagerly sucked and licked her fingers. "That is what a real woman tastes like", she said and by now I was leading our hands to repeat this process! And by now my penis was leaking clear secretions of its own.

I could feel the cold wetness of the end of it.

After a while she let go of my hand and put it behind her buttocks, whilst staring at me with the naughtiest expression on her face. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing or what she was up to, as I was inexperienced and being led by her. I didn't know that she was spreading her ample secretions even further down, lubricating and loosening herself elsewhere.

Suddenly, she turned over on to her left side whilst grabbing my almost unbearably throbbing dick with her right hand. She pushed her buttocks against me and pulled my foreskin over the head and positioned me where she wanted it and whispered, "Push - push hard!" I did, but nothing happened. I felt some resistance and I came to realise that this was not her yielding pussy! - She wanted me to push it up her tight bum! My heart started beating so strong and loud and I could hear it and feel my pulse throughout my whole body. "Push harder", she said and she made a straining noise as if trying to go to the toilet and I suddenly went inside a little way. "OH, OOOOH!", she went. "Now push it all the way up", she said, "As far as it will go." I did not need telling twice!

"Now move it backwards and forwards a bit, slowly and gently at first, but getting faster and harder!" Whilst I was doing this I could feel that she was doing things to her pussy at the same time with her left hand. I could actually feel her fingers going in and out of her vagina. The faster I went the more noise she made and it almost sounded like she was crying. I thought that I might be hurting her at one point and briefly stopped, but she urgently told me, "No! Don't stop! Carry on like that!" When the cries almost sounded like screams it became too much for me to bear any longer and I felt a red hot fire burning up inside my penis and I exploded what felt like gallons inside her, crying out myself like an injured lion. And I still continued to pound for as long as I would be able, but after about 30 seconds Jane's body convulsed, she buckled and shouted out, "GOD!" and made noises like she was in absolute ecstasy! I remember thinking at the time that I didn't think that God had very much to do with the sins we were partaking in. But I didn't care a damn!

I slid out and we both just lay there a while, panting and recovering. Then she turned to me and kissed me again and said to me, "You know we have just been very, VERY naughty, don't you?"

"I don't care", I replied, "That was the best night of my whole life!"

"Mine too", she said, "We had to do it that way, as I didn't want to end up in the family way. But, - it was even better like that! So naughty, so wrong! We were briefly secret, illicit lovers! And I loved it!"

We lay for a little while longer, before Jane said, "I have to go to the bathroom now to dry off. You have absolutely soaked me!... I will see you in the morning around 9 o'clock. I will make you a nice breakfast."

She slid out the bed, picked up her discarded nightie and panties and then leaned over to me, kissed me passionately on the mouth again, thrust her tongue in my mouth again and whispered in my ear," Goodnight, lover."

And then she was gone.

I found it very difficult to drop off after that experience. My mind kept going round in circles. I kept reliving every detail in my mind. I even found myself getting aroused again and contemplated masturbating another orgasm out whilst remembering, but I decided against it, as I thought that it would be unfaithful to Jane. I wanted to keep her sacred in my head. I think at that time I had fallen in love with her. - My own Auntie. But she was such a woman. Not like the girls I had previously fumbled around with.

Anyway, I must have drifted off eventually, because the next thing I remember was a tap on the door and my lovely Jane poked her head around and said, "John, it's 9 o'clock. Time to get up. I've got the breakfast on!"

I could smell the welcoming aroma of bacon and sausages cooking as I walked to the bathroom to wash up. I only rinsed my face. I didn't want to wash Jane off my hands and I certainly wouldn't be washing her off my dick until I had to. I sat down at the kitchen table to a waiting mug of tea, whilst she was cooking us bacon, eggs, sausages and fried tomatoes with toast. She turned around to face me, smiled and said, "Probably best not to tell anyone about what we did last night. People wouldn't understand and say bad things about me."

"I promise I won't tell anybody - EVER!" I replied.

"It will be our very own secret forever", she added.

And nothing else was said about it.

After breakfast and another mug of tea it was time for me to get ready to go home. Before leaving, she said, "I've got a little something for you to remember me by." and handed me a small package. "But don't open it until you are on your own."

At the front door I found myself getting a bit emotional. I knew she would be moving the next day. "I am going to miss you." I told her.

"Oh, you'll be alright. I know you will." she reassured me.

We hugged so tightly, kissed each other and she leant forward and whispered in my ear, "Secret lover."

On the bus on the way home I sat at the back and couldn't wait to see what was inside the little package. I tore off the cellotape and ripped the brown paper to reveal a folded sheet of paper, inside of which was a ten pound note and her white panties from the night before. Immediately I could smell her musky scent on them and I could feel more life pumping into my dick. The note on the paper read:-

"The money is for all your help yesterday and the other item is a keepsake. Something to remind you of me.

Love,

Jane.

X"

I wrapped it back up again very carefully. I wanted to keep every bit of it.

Back home I felt a bit subdued. I was both happy and sad at the same time and I just hoped that my parents couldn't read my mind. I spent most of the day alone in my room, listening to Radio 1 and occasional getting my treasured prize out again.

Monday came and I actually cried when I was alone in my room.

And, as for the knickers - well no prizes for what I used those for. I kept them for years until I met the girl who would later go on to become my wife. Then a new chapter in my life began.

But, I have to confess - I have used the memories of that night time and time again all of my life when alone for my own private pleasure. I cannot forget the intensity. Nor would I want to.

As for Jane, - well that December a registered parcel my Mother had posted to her for Christmas was returned marked "No longer at this address". So we don't know where she moved to next. I hope she had a happy, fulfilling life.

Oh, and ever since that night I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms when in bed at night!

šŸ˜Š