All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Oldjohnupthehill

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

So a woman who was family just up and cut all ties?

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year agoAuthor

To those who did enjoy this story and I thank you very much for doing so, - this was my first attempt, but as you liked it, keep your eyes out for the next two stories that I am currently working on. Coming to this site very soon.

šŸ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and sort of archetypal in its details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

www.literotica.com/s/a-night-to-remember-218

.

218 stories with the same idiotic title. If you put so little effort into the title, how much could have been spend on writing the damned thing?

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year agoAuthor

Redlion, perhaps she found what she was looking for? She had been alone for many years. I don't know if she kept in touch with her own side of the family. In fact I don't even know who they were? But perhaps she wanted a clean break from our side of the family in case the details of that night ever got out? Perhaps she was ashamed and wracked with guilt and couldn't face our side of the family? Who knows? I only hope it led to something nice!

Alicemoon98Alicemoon98about 1 year ago

Very sexy and sort of archetypal in its details.

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous poster who just pointed out to me that there are already 217 more stories with the same "idiotic title" I apologise, I am new to this. In future I shall search for stories that have any potential idiotic title that I might give. And if you thought that I put no effort into writing the "damned thing" I would welcome any expert advice or pointers that you would like to give me. But please, be man/woman enough to use your name and polite enough to do so in a civil manner. I would look forward to reading anything you have done to see how it is done properly, but, alas, when I searched "Anonymous" under the authors list your name didn't come up.

Idiotic of me, I know, but nothing new there.

OldjohnupthehillOldjohnupthehillabout 1 year agoAuthor

A message to Oldevan7 -

Many thanks for your kind words in your Feedback PM.

Fett75Fett7512 months ago

I loved this story! Hi @Oldjohnupthehill - this was a well written, well paced tale. I loved the small details too - if this was a true story from your past, I imagine it certainly WAS A Night to Remember! It was also a bit sad that you never saw her again but I imagine those panties were a perfect memento. Thank You for sharing this wonderful story! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldjohnupthehill@Oldjohnupthehill
A mature man looking for chat with females 18 to 50+ My interests are in female masturbation stories and I would love to chat with a woman who loves other women, but not exclusively. I have led a duel life, with a happily married, sexually fulfilling love life (which is privat...