A Night to Remember

Story Info
The night take them to Inanna - a very special establishment.
7.7k words
4.76
8k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte Jones had spent most of her adult life working in finance, from school to college, to University and onto a succession of tedious jobs. She had worked her way through one failed marriage and reluctantly surrendered this fate as her future.

It was with lacklustre energy she set off for the two-day business conference after a colleague dropped out through illness. She normally kept clear of participating in these mind-numbing events allowing the men to grab the attention but she'd been unlucky in catching her boss's eye at the wrong moment.

The young pretty boy eye candy concierge barely paid her any attention as she signed in and passed her on to the older porter with barely a flicker. This continued during each seminar, with her presence melting into the background.

Taking her usual seat towards the back, Charlotte made herself as comfortable as possible in the stiff plastic chair. Shifting herself down to avoid any eye contact with the speaker she settled in for the forthcoming tedium. The stifling atmosphere was only changed by a noticeable frisson that ran through her surrounding male colleagues.

As she watched the faces of the men around her openly drop Charlotte discovered that she wasn't the only female present. A tall long-haired brunette had slid onto the front row and was the object of their attention and she shone in the spotlight. When she turned her head to listen Charlotte saw the beauty and understood the attraction.

She had flawless white skin, broken only by her plump red lips and dark alluring eyes and Charlotte realised she had joined in the adoration. When those sultry eyes caught her looking she panicked and made a self-conscious attempt to cover, much to the amusement of the woman.

At the end of the talk, Charlotte escaped to the bar but failed to grab the barman's attention, as the throng of men now shoved their way to the front. She took her leave to a quiet table in the back to relax till the next excruciatingly dull meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tess had no such problem in gaining anyone's attention, never mind a barman. With a wave of her hand, his eyes locked on her and the men melted into the background. "Two G&T's please." A man to her left offered to pay but she politely shot him down, "that's so kind but my company pays for all my expenses."

Tess was the polar opposite of Charlotte, she exuded confidence and basked in the gawping response from the males. Her long raven hair swung extravagantly down the contours of her back in stark contrast to Charlotte's short Karen-style blonde.

With each self-assured step closer, Charlotte felt increasingly inferior and knew every man in the room was thinking the same. Heads turned and watched as the tall beauty swished her way passed them and headed to the mousey woman who sat all alone.

"May I?" the question was accompanied by a wide, ruby-lipped smile. As Charlotte nodded she squeezed in alongside, her curvaceous bottom wriggling into the small space. "I saw you inside and I just had to say hello. Safety in numbers."

She patted Charlotte on the hand and at the touch of her warmth, she felt a burning rush to her face. "Yes, just us two I think."

"If I hear one more boring man explaining to me about how to make money, I will scream." Tess's laugh exposed her gleaming perfect teeth, "Please tell me you're here for day two."

"Yes, I'm staying overnight here and leave after the afternoon session." Charlotte sipped her cold G&T to quench her suddenly dry throat.

"Marvellous, I was afraid I'd be all alone." Tess reached an arm around the blonde and squeezed her tight, "Let's make a pact, to keep each other company through this boredom."

Normally Charlotte was not a touchy-feely person, she liked people to keep some personal space from her at all times. This woman was encroaching on all of her boundaries but she failed to pull away from her magnetic pull. As they shook hands in agreement, electricity ran through her from the surprisingly strong grip of the stranger.

"I'm Tess," she slid her white business card over.

The card was elegantly printed with her name, company and business number and fishing through her handbag Charlotte returned the gesture. "I'm Charlotte."

"Normally I try to keep clear of these conferences but it just happened to coincide with a friend of mine's event tonight so I thought kill two birds." Tess swung her elegant long leg over her knee and dangled it to the room full of watching male eyes.

"That was fortunate, was type of event is it?" Charlotte turned her gaze into the dark hazel eyes inspecting her.

"A sporting event," she giggled at the furrowed brow before her. "I'm not a sports lover either but this is unlike any sporting event I'd ever been to either." Tess ran a finger enticingly over her thick red lips, "I have a plus one, you really should join me."

Charlotte was enjoying her new friend's company and didn't want to disappoint her but sport was really not her thing. "Oh, I don't think that's my kind of thing."

"Nonsense, are you going to spend the night alone in this tedious hotel or come out on a night out with me." Tess leaned in till her nose was a millimetre from touching, "I promise you this night will be an eye opener that you will never forget."

Feeling her warm breath teasing her face, Charlotte succumbed feebly. She nodded and was astounded as Tess flung her arms around and hugged tightly. Without thinking her arms responded, wrapped around Tess and squeezed, content in the embrace.

Tess planted a deep lipstick kiss on her cheek, "I'll pick you up at reception at eight." With a smile, she rose and gave a cheeky wink goodbye, "See you later."

As the whirlwind disappeared through the foyer Charlotte sat in a daze, happy to feel some human contact and disappointed she had gone. Her mind then contemplated what kind of night would she have in store for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte changed from her black business suit to a navy business suit and immediately wished she had packed more imaginatively. The doubts for the enjoyment of this evening grew as soon as Tess left and she wished she had shown some restraint from the charisma of the newcomer.

As she approached the reception Charlotte drank in the visage of Tess who waved towards her. Dressed in a tight crimson evening gown with her long black hair cascading down her ivory shoulders, her face lit up with those devilish red lips. The cocky concierge looked flustered and uncomfortable in her presence and she was enjoying toying with him.

"Did you bring nothing but business attire?" Tess cocked her head as she teased before engulfing Charlotte in a tight hug. "Only teasing, still look hot."

"I didn't think I'd need any," Charlotte whispered and succumbed to the intoxicating perfume that bathed around her. For a split second, she closed her eyes and rested her head on the warm bare skin of Tess.

The embrace broke as Tess took her hand and led her out to the waiting car to start their adventure. The drive flew by as Charlotte giggled from the continuous touch of Tess's warm fingers, which gently stroked her palm.

Slipping into the nighttime cold, Tess escorted her towards the nondescript building and the dimly lit doorway. Only the small queue of overdressed women gave any clue to their destination. One tall muscular female security guard stared down Charlotte before Tess showed her invitation and pulled her inside.

Passing through a plushly carpeted lobby the doors were opened onto the main room and Charlotte froze as her eyes scanned the room. Round dining tables dotted the hall with an unusually shaped cage prominent at the forefront.

Tess watched in amusement as her eyes finally caught the waiters, strapping barely clad young men wriggled through the packed auditorium. A tall muscular boy sashayed towards them, his body glistening under the lights in his tiny pink thong. "May I show you to your table?"

"Yes thank you," Tess smirked towards Charlotte as both ladies followed his perfectly sculptured butt as he navigated their route. Seating them towards the middle of the room, Tess introduced themselves to the other guests. "Hello ladies, this is Charlotte. It's her first time tonight."

"Ohhh a virgin," a loud brunette joked with the rowdy table. Charlotte flushed red as the ladies gave her a welcoming cheer.

Tess's warm breath tickled against her ear, "don't worry." A shiver ran through her body as her hand squeezed gently on her knee, "They're loud but they don't bite."

The large circular table was seated by an array of ladies of varying ages and sizes. Each chair faced a formal dinner set up and the centre was taken with an array of numbered cards.

A new boy poured each of them a glass of champagne and took their meal order as Tess covertly stroked Charlotte's thigh through her trousers. Her touch made Charlotte jump and knock her knee under the table, much to Tess's amusement.

"Relax, even if you don't enjoy the entertainment you can enjoy a free meal," Tess whispered softly in her ear before relaxing back in her chair whilst sipping her glass. She acknowledges each passing acquaintance with a confident smile and intimate quiet conversation.

Tess quickly joined the jocularity of the table, familiar with her fellow guests. Her plus one sat shy and reticent to join in with the banter but she carefully coaxed her through any anxiety till she felt her relax.

With the emergence of the meal the noise subdued and the ladies devoured it as noiselessly as possible. The night's entertainment started quietly in the background, two slim female fighters made their way to the ring with little fanfare.

The small grunts and groans emanating from the ring were the only evidence of a fight taking place, steadily more of the audience started to pay attention as the meals came to a close.

Charlotte tried to concentrate on her food and only an occasional glance upward made her wince. Never a fan of violence, the sight of blows landing on a face made her look away in fright. It had the opposite effect on the audience as the volume rose with each attack.

"It's ok, fighting is not for everyone. But it does get more interesting." Tess kept an eye on the fight but most of her attention stayed on Charlotte. Her bare foot slipped from her shoe and teased along her calf, with each blush of confusion she grew more attractive.

The following two fights were watched through the cracks in her fingers as Charlotte hid her eyes from the brutality. She applauded the fighters from the ring and marvelled in their skill but wished she was elsewhere.

The lights then dimmed and all eyes now focused solely on the lighted arena, the entertainment now took centre stage. A tall striking blonde took the microphone and introduced the next fighters. The applause went up for a thick muscular girl who bounced through the hall and bound into the ring.

The boos which followed the next fighter puzzled Charlotte until he climbed the steps. Her eyes popped as the man shimmied across the circle, noticeably smaller and slighter than the woman but most definitely a man.

"I told you it gets more interesting," Tess whispered into her ear.

For the first time in the evening Charlotte couldn't turn her face away from the show and as they started the decibel levels turned up. It was obvious he was no match for her strength but the sight of a man being tossed around like a rag doll had her spellbound.

A wry smile grew on Tess as she watched the excitement build in her guest, her eyes expanding with each act of dominance. When the man tapped his defeat the audience roared their approval and Charlotte squealed in delight.

She jumped and clapped as the winner strode by them and joined in the abuse of the loser, who slumped dejectedly past. The following fights followed closely to the scheme of the first, powerful athletic women versus fit but not physically equal men. None of the women had paid good money to watch a man be victorious.

With each demolition, the noise in the hall had grown to a fever pitch and the female compare now coaxed the audience's response like a magician. The once-staid spectators now let their hair down and screamed their lungs out.

The table now stood and craned their heads towards the ring as the compare spoke, a muffled announcement bringing an uproarious reaction. Tess slipped an arm tightly around Charlotte's waist as both women grinned wildly.

Three scantily clad men were then paraded into the ring on a chain and collar and stood sheepishly in the spotlight. They wore only a tiny pink thong and sash with a number printed on it.

"Which one do you like?" Tess squeezed her tight as she purred the question.

"I don't understand." Charlotte wriggled her body against the grip.

"This is the charity part of the evening. The ladies who donated get to choose which is our favourite." Tess reduced her grip, "Now pick a boy and reach over for the appropriate number."

Charlotte scanned the lineup and locked on the number two, a pretty young boy who in everyday life wouldn't look twice at her. She sprawled across the table to grab the card and Tess gave her bottom a small caress.

"Good girl," the tight grip rearranged around the waist. Tess now cared little for appearances, she openly marked her guest as hers. "Now raise it high so they can see."

A team of young girls pass among the tables counting the votes, Charlotte had her hand up at full stretch waving it for attention. The counters busied themselves back to the stage to calculate the victor.

"But what do you win," Charlotte turned puzzled to face Tess.

Tess placed a delicate kiss on her lips, "Oh you'll see."

"Ladies and..," the compare pulled a mocking face towards the men. "Gentlemen?"

"A large round of applause for our winner number two."

A huge tumultuous ovation greeted the announcement and the two losers left the ring with a spank from the compare. The young boy then stepped forward to a hush from the crowd and placed his hands on a small table, arching up his back.

The compare them cut away his thong leaving him naked and clearly excited. Charlotte watched in disbelief as the tall black woman who held his chain stepped into a harness and tightened the waist before turning to show the thick attached dildo.

"I told you it would get more interesting," Tess kissed her neck as she stood entranced.

The tall girl then slid her cock deep into the boy and his orgasmic groan echoed around the room till his moans were lost in the rapturous acclaim. Charlotte watched dumbfounded, her mouth dropped open as she watched the total dominance of the boy.

"Mmmm someone enjoying the show, " Tess ran her fingers over the hard nipple poking through her blouse. Her tongue gently licked her ear as she teased her.

Any fear or reluctance had faded from Charlotte, she sank back into Tess's arms enjoying her touch. Her eyes never once left the stage, locked onto the lust-filled face of the boy. She had never thought any man could desire to be in that position but her eyes did not deceive her.

The pool of cum beneath him confirmed it and his mistress took the plaudits from her adoring crowd as he collapsed to his knees. Finally, he was dragged back to his feet by his chain and marched from the ring through the baying throng.

"So, glad you came?" The lights came up but Tess kept her tight grip on Charlotte's waist.

"That was amazing," as the noise dimmed Charlotte felt her heart thumping through her chest. "I never thought something like that was possible."

Tess gave her a small peck on the cheek, "silly girl." "There's so much more to show you."

The closeness of the ladies was now clear to see and the rest of the table giggled at the embrace before them. Charlotte cared little for their stares, the excitement ran through her and her body trembled in Tess's hold.

"Come, I have somewhere to take you." Tess planted a long deep kiss on her lips, "I know you're going to love it." With a quick wave to the gawping table, she grabbed Charlotte by the hand and swiftly guided her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the taxi Charlotte's inhibitions faded away and she found herself for the first time in her life locked in a passionate embrace with a woman. Her soft warm lips devoured her own and she felt the curves of a female body pressed hard against her.

When the taxi stopped it took the driver's cough to awaken the women to reality and they stepped out into the cold night. Tess led her over to a nondescript doorway, with a large engraved oak door barely visible under a small lamp.

Charlotte took a quick peek at the brass plaque as Tess pressed the buzzer, it read 'Inanna - Members only.' With a brief wave towards the CCTV camera, the door buzzed open and the women walked into the warmth of the interior.

Deep purple plush carpet led the way towards a small window which Tess strode toward. Charlotte peeked over her shoulder to watch her chat with a beautiful young blonde girl whose bright blue eyes shone from a distance. Straining to catch the conversation Charlotte edged passed a doorway and peered inside.

Two men shifted uncomfortably from her gaze as they sat on a large plush leather sofa and quickly turned their faces away. The first man looked distinguished with his combed-back grey hair and expensive navy suit against the younger man with his jeans and polo shirt. His handsome clean-shaven face caught her eye as he bristled his muscles in the tight-fitted shirt.

Their unease at her presence added to her growing puzzlement at the profession of this establishment. Tess gained her attention by spinning a key around her fingers and beckoned her to follow up the wooden staircase. Her eyes locked on her curvaceous bottom wrapped tightly in that red gown as it climbed teasingly before her.

"Is this a hotel?" Charlotte softly inquired.

Tess turned with a broad grin, "not quite." She ran her hand along the polished oak bannister, "much more fun than that."

By the time they reached the third floor, Charlotte was getting out of breath but Tess seemed fresh and more alive than ever. She flung open the door and gestured for her to enter, Charlotte leapt into the room with a hard spank on her bottom.

Both women broke into giggles as they embraced, silenced by deep long kisses. "Isn't this more enjoyable than staying in for the night?" Tess teased her tongue along the edge of Charlotte's lips.

"I'm so glad you talked me into tonight," Charlotte showered Tess with soft quick kisses.

"Unzip me," Tess twirled her back to Charlotte and relaxed as the tightly packed gown slowly released her.

Her shaking hands peeled down the red velvet gown and revealed her soft ivory skin aching to be touched. Charlotte's hands instinctively ran over the perfect alabaster, surprised and aroused by the warmth.

Wriggling out of the gown Tess turned and posed seductively in her black corset and stockings which matched perfectly her long black hair. "Do you like?"

Charlotte stood dumb, her eyes scanning every inch of the vision before her. She'd never been this intimate with any woman, never mind one who looked like she'd stepped out of an erotic magazine. The black lingerie and the ivy whiteness of the skin were only offset by the shocking red of her lips and erect nipples which poked through the see-thru bust.

"I'll take that as a yes," Tess grinned like a cat that caught the canary. She perched herself on the edge of the large four-poster bed, her long stockinged legs dangled over. "Strip for me."

The tone was more authoritative and the request came off as more of a demand. Stepping out of her shoes Charlotte obeyed, looking deep into those sultry brown eyes as she undid each button with trembling fingers. She stood uncomfortably in her basic Marks and Spencer underwear before Tess's expensively sensual lingerie.