A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled from her hand sending tingles through her and wriggled into her panties. "Can I see you again?" Charlotte nervously inquired.

Tess dove out of the bed and scooped her up, hands gripping her arse tightly. "Of course, this is my ass now. You think I'd let you go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality quickly crashed her back to earth when she returned to work, the dull repetition of the office made the night a diminishing memory. Only the brief contact of Tess made the recollections real, her voice on the phone teased all those incredible feelings back.

As the weeks progressed the intense reminisces ebbed away, leaving her clutching to the truth like a souvenir. Doubting with each passing day the legitimacy of the recollection, slipping into a fantasy.

She returned home from work, dulled by her invisibility to find a small package on her mat. Tearing it open she discovered a small delicately wrapped parcel bearing the words 'love from Tess' accompanied by her luminous lipstick kiss.

Immediately she carefully opened the wrapping paper and took out an application form and DVD case. Carefully she read the form and grew in excitement as she saw the words 'Inanna' stamped in gold across the header. Frantically she dived for her phone and eagerly awaited to hear Tess's seductive voice.

"Hello my little slut, I take it you received my gift." The smirk on her face could easily be heard in the tone of her voice. "Have you played the disc?"

"Erm no I was just reading the form," Charlotte's voice quavered upon hearing that voice. "I'll play it now," she slipped the disc into her laptop and waited.

"Good girl, I hope you fill that form in quickly." Tess shushed somebody talking to her in the background, "sorry I'm about to into a meeting but I've put you forward to be a member."

"Wow, that's amazing but I don't think I could afford that." Charlotte's concentration slipped as the room in the film became vivid in her mind.

"Don't worry about that, I'll sort the first year but do be swift in your response." Tess authoritative tone reared, "It's just the thing you need in your life."

The words made little apprehension as her eyes grew watching the figures on the screen slowly coming to life. The woman on the bed was clearly Tess and with a gasp, she identified herself.

"Are you watching now?" Tess recognised that little noise instantly. "Normally recordings are for very special occasions but I asked personally for a copy of that night."

"But why?" Charlotte's voice shook as she watched herself undress, wincing uncomfortably.

"To show you how magnificent you actually are, you were a fucking queen that night." Tess breathed fresh confidence into her, "I don't want to hear any negatives from you, you are a sexy incredible woman and you fucking owned that boy."

Her words comforted Charlotte's nerves and the deep desires of that night crept to the surface. Seeing Tess wrapping her body around her as they kissed made her long for her.

"Now that's the only copy I promise so please don't destroy it, at least not till I come to visit." Tess confidently shooed an irritating workmate with a brush of her hand, "we can watch it together." "I'm afraid I must be going but I want to hear every detail of your every visit to you know where."

Charlotte gently bit her lip in excitement, "I promise I'll get it posted ASAP and I'll organise a trip when I can." "Thank you for everything."

Tess blushed and checked nobody saw her guard slip, "Oh shush just looking after my girl." "I've planted the seed now I want to watch you grow but I really must go they're getting surly. Bye for now my sexy slut." Her kisses resonated through the phone long after it cut off.

That warm arousal seeped through her body from the conversation, reigniting the feelings dormant since that night. Charlotte grabbed a pen and rapidly filled out her form with one eye on her starring performance. Her confidence and libido swelled as her on-screen doppelgänger rose magnificently to the occasion.