A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going," Tess clicked her fingers as she tossed her order.

As she fumbled with her bra Charlotte felt the heat rise through her body, flushing her face as she peeled down her panties. Grateful that she had the foresight to trim her pubic hair before leaving. Her hands automatically covered her breasts and crotch as she peeked back vulnerably towards her seducer.

"Drop your hands," Tess raised herself to the edge of the bed and scanned her from head to toe. "You have nothing to feel ashamed of."

Reluctantly Charlotte obeyed and slid her arms helplessly to her sides, quivering before her bewitching gaze. Her toes dug into the thick carpet as she waited in agonising silence.

"Come here," Tess beckoned her with a long finger taunting her to approach. Her eyes unblinkingly watched the naked woman nervously edge closer till she stood inches from her. So close she could feel her panting breath on her face and a tiny whimper as she ran a finger down her spine.

Waves of goosebumps followed her touch and Charlotte swayed forward as Tess's hands sunk tightly into the flesh of her buttocks. She dove her lips into the plump alluring mouth and both their tongues devoured each other.

They kissed for an eternity before Charlotte's lips were left hungry as Tess sunk her mouth onto the hard aroused breast. She suckled and nibbled each erect nipple, her ruby red lipstick smeared all over her pale white skin.

A loud knock on the door brought Charlotte back to reality and she looked nervously towards the door before Tess reluctantly released her breast from her hungry mouth. "Open the door," the authoritative tone returned in abundance.

"I'll put something on," Charlotte nodded down at Tess.

A sharp spank brought a gasp from Charlotte, "did I mention getting dressed." The humour had dropped from Tess's face and she rose to face her sternly, "now open the door."

A second stinging slap sent her on her way to the door and her backside throbbed from the punishment. Timidly she unlocked the door and peered around the edge, The tall young man from the waiting room stared back at her.

"Don't leave him in the hallway, bring him in." Tess revelled in her discomfort as the fully clothed man took in the stark nakedness of Charlotte. Both now stood in puzzled silence as Tess smirked in devilish glee.

"Sit alongside me Charlotte," she playfully tapped the bed as she scampered to her side. Tess wrapped a comforting arm around her and pulled her close before turning her attention back to the newcomer. "You, why are you still dressed?"

The young man's blue eyes enlarged from her confrontative question, "I erm."

"Don't speak bitch," his words were stopped dead in their tracks. "Get your fucking clothes off," Tess's voice rose in aggressiveness.

Charlotte watched in awe as the tall handsome man crumbled before her friend, hastily removing his clothes before he stood before them naked and vulnerable. His body was taut and muscled, a physique built in a gym. Smooth and tanned, this was the sort of man you would expect to treat a woman as his plaything now shaking before a woman's sharp tongue.

His thick long cock visibly grew from her verbal abuse and both women exchanged a mutual smirk. Tess gave Charlotte a gentle kiss and rose to observe closely the naked man before her. circling him she ran her red fingernails harshly down his back leaving long scratch marks on his taunt skin.

"Charlotte, part your legs." Her tone was authoritative but friendly for her friend, "let the bitch see your cunt." Tess dug her nails into the firm muscle of his buttock and softly whispered in his ear, "eat that delicious pussy and we'll see if you're good at anything."

The man dropped to his knees and crawled between Charlotte's trembling thighs, his rough hands sliding up her smooth legs till they gripped tightly into her flesh. With an audible gasp, his tongue dove deep into the soaking wet pussy, forcing Charlotte to grab the bed sheets as she moaned.

Tess delighted in the vision, her friend's eyes rolling backwards as she bit hard into her lip. She turned to the dark wooden cabinet and slid open the drawers to reveal an array of dildos and harnesses. She picked a thick eight-inch flesh-coloured cock and attached it to a black leather harness while the room filled with Charlotte's orgasmic noise.

Stepping into the contraption she fixed it tightly in place and dripped it in lube giving it a quick wank to cover it all over. Stepping back to the centre of the action she watched as Tess wrapped her legs around his buried head and her cries rose.

"Raise that arse," Tess slapped his ass hard to bring some colour to his tanned butt. Keeping his face deep in the wetness the man raised to his feet and pushed up his pert round ass. Dribbling cool wet lube down his smooth waxed crack Tess teased her fingers over his hungry tight hole.

Each touch made his thick powerful legs quiver as Tess pressed the hard cock head against the puckering anus. With a rough forceful thrust, Tess buried every inch of the cock powerfully within him.

The impaling brought a loud guttural groan from his lips and momentarily stopped his tongue from its work. Tess gripped his waist and held him deep on her cock before nodding towards Charlotte to regain her dominance.

Charlotte ran her fingers through his short-cropped hair, "who the fuck told you to stop." As his blue eyes gazed up between her thighs she forcibly pushed that handsome face back into her soaking pussy.

"That's my girl," Tess grinned back proudly as she gently proceeded to fuck her plastic cock into his muscular ring. His back arched up as she ploughed it deep down to the fake balls, "that's a good bitch."

His masculine groans slipped into Charlotte's wet cunt as she watched in stunned wonder at Tess's sheer dominance of the man. The evil malevolent grin lit up her ivory face as she increased her pace and started to pound his ass relentlessly.

With every thrust, a stream of cum dripped from his hard-slapping cock and his helpless muffled moans filled their ears. Abruptly Tess withdrew her cock and left his hole empty and swollen. She motioned to Charlotte to follow her to the cabinet and waited patiently for her glowing friend, her skin now glistening with sweat and tinged with a red radiance.

"Pick your choice of cock," Tess gestured over the array of toys.

Hesitantly Charlotte pointed to a larger black cock and looked to Tess for approval, whose broad smile reassured her decision. She attached it securely to a harness and knelt to slide it up Charlotte's smooth wet legs.

As she adjusted the fit Charlotte looked down at the huge bouncing cock which sprung forward from her crotch. Tess pressed her body tight against her back as she poured the lube all over the thick dong.

"Now show me how you can use it," Tess kissed her neck and spun Charlotte around to face the sight of the bent-over boy. "Think of every man who's treated you badly, mocked you, looked down on you, thought he was superior to you. Now take your revenge out of that bitch ass."

His sinews tensed as she edged closer and pushed the fat head hard against his throbbing hole, her hands stroked over his silky smooth cheeks till she seized his waist. As the black cock slowly disappeared his body shook and his legs buckled as the cock stretched his hole even further.

With each squeal emanating from the trembling figure below her, the sense of power flushed through her. Her dormant dominant feelings were awoken and her body felt alive for the first time in years.

Tess surveyed the scene with glee, watching Charlotte's bottom grinding wildly into the muscled bitch. Her small part in her rebirth brought delight to her face, as she stroked her hot sweating body. "You magnificent girl," she cooed softly in her ear.

Slipping out of her thong, Tess stalked her way to the front of the bitch. Bending over the bed she pushed her firm curvaceous ass up, "lick that ass bitch."

His groans subdued as his tongue lapped away between her thick buttocks, rimming away on her tight anus. As his face buried in her voluptuous arse, for the first time, Charlotte felt a tinge of jealousy. She took those feelings out physically on his manhood, her body slapping loudly against him.

Tess climbed up onto the bed pulling away from his hungry tongue and lay back with her head in the pillows. "Bitch climb onto my cock," she toyed with the dildo before his face.

Charlotte disappointedly watched his ass slide off her cock and clamber onto the bed. Delicately he squatted over the cock and with a loud grunt slid down the shaft.

"Ride that fucking cock bitchboy," Tess looked upwards at the rippling boy with a devilish grin. His hands gripped the frame to balance himself and he rode every inch of that cock.

Feeling left out Charlotte advanced to the side of the bed to watch the young beefcake boy bouncing gleefully on her cock. His rock-hard cock slapped hard against her black corset, staining it with drips of cum.

"Come here baby," Tess gestured towards her. "Give me that pussy."

Slipping out of her harness Charlotte pounced onto the bed and swung her legs over her bosom, positioning herself over her beautiful face. Tess's hands tightly gripped each soft buttock and sunk her tongue deep into the dripping pussy.

Her cries of ecstasy blended with his in an audible orgy as both writhed in pleasure on their mistress. Seeing her sultry brown eyes looking up from between her legs drove Charlotte wild with desire.

Coming up for air, Tess beamed up at her with a wet shiny face. "Let me up, baby."

Reluctantly Charlotte swung her legs off Tess, her body still tingling with electricity. "Bitch lay on the bed."

Automatically the young man slid off her cock and flopped onto the bed, his body glistening with sweat. Tess strode to the foot of the bed and gripped his ankles, pulling him to the edge of the mattress. She raised his legs up high and placed his feet over her shoulders. His swollen hole sucked her wet cock back deep within him and she fucked him with a newfound vigour.

Her aggressiveness grew with every noise that slipped from his lips, slamming her cock into him. Tess motioned to Charlotte, "Baby, sit on his face, shut him up."

Not needing to be told twice she pounced on him and silenced his cries immediately, facing Tess as she wriggled on his face. Both women grinned like Cheshire cats as they used him, leaning forward to seal a kiss.

Tess stroked his thick thighs as she bounced her cock relentlessly into his man pussy his muted moans buried in Charlotte's soaked cunt. "Stroke his cock baby, let's empty his useless cock."

Wrapping her fingers around his thick silken shaft, she gripped it tight and teased drips of cum from the bulbous purple head. His tongue teased her clit causing shudders to rise through her body like waves of heat. As she increased the speed of her wanking his torso shook and she ground his face with her dripping pussy.

Both women knew he was achingly close and in tandem turned up the velocity of their attack. A dull roar accompanied his ejaculation, shoots of thick hot cum covering his firm tanned chest. A few more firm thrusts from Tess drained the remaining juice from his balls.

Releasing his mouth from her locked hold, Charlotte ran her dripping cum filled fingers over his mouth. "Lick them clean."

His hot hungry tongue lapped eagerly all over her wet fingers before she dipped her hand in his chest pool of cum to feed him some more. "I think he likes the taste of cum."

Tess clambered on the bed to dip her hands in his warm thick puddle and joined her friend in feeding him. "I think your right, little cum slut."

Both women giggled like schoolgirls as they cleaned his chest dry and fed the masculine hunk every last drop. Tess gripped his jaw and turned his face to hers, "You can fuck off now bitch boy."

Without a word, he nodded and scampered off the bed, as both women watched the naked man gather up his clothes. With his libido crashing his nervousness returned as he fumbled to dress himself, nearly stumbling over pulling his trousers up. With a blushing face, he bowed shyly, "Thank you, mistresses."

Tess slunk her way toward him and caressed his taunt butt, "you were a very good boy." She gave him a gentle tap on the rear, "maybe I'll see you again someday."

As she closed the door behind him she stepped out of her harness and turned to her friend who perched on the edge of the bed.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." Charlotte squealed like a teenager, barely concealing her euphoria. "That was the best night of my life."

"Who said it was over," a mischievous smirk enveloped across her face. She selected a new dildo and stepped into the harness, locking her eyes on Charlotte as she fixed it securely. "Now that bitch has left I need a new one."

Her heart thumped through her chest as Tess stalked nearer, the dildo bobbing in front as she got closer. Those brown unblinking eyes hypnotising her as her smile grew.

"Undo my corset," Tess watched her quivering fingers unbuttoning each hook.

Dropping the black heavy material to the floor, Charlotte's eyes rose to the black see-through bra stark against the cold whiteness of her skin. She reached her hands around her smooth back and unhooked the bra, finally releasing her buxom breasts.

Automatically her hands massaged each plump mound till the urge to suck overtook her. Hungrily she sunk her mouth wide on the areola and sucked like a newborn, her tongue lapping at the nipple. Her steely grey eyes looked up for approval from her new mistress.

"Oh that my good girl," Tess sighed as she gently stroked her blonde hair. Passing her suckling from breast to breast, seeing the newly formed desire in her eyes. It turned to disappointment as she forcibly withdrew that ravenous mouth. "Bend over."

Charlotte rolled back on the bed and raised herself on her hands and knees, peering through her hair back at Tess. Her naked body climbed onto the bed and playfully ran a finger down her spine, sending shivers through her body. She closed her eyes as she felt the hot breath against her cool skin, blowing gently over her thighs.

Teasingly Tess blew over the damp pussy lips, delighting in the helpless wriggle it caused. She sunk her red fingernails hard into each cheek and pulled them apart to see her prize. Her face was buried in the wetness and her expert tongue worked its magic, ushering passionate moans from her pupil.

As the noise level grew Tess abruptly stopped and filled her tingling pussy with nine thick inches of her strapon. "Oh my god," Charlotte howled as it slid swiftly up her soaking cunt.

Gripping her blonde hair Tess drew her back deep on the cock, kissing her neck as she held her. "Do you want to be my bitch?"

"Oh god yes," she yelled her response. Any inhibitions had long slipped away and Charlotte begged to be taken.

She sunk her cock in hard and deep, relishing the loud animalistic scream from her prey. The shy introvert she'd spied on in the conference was but a distant memory, turned into the wanton harlot in her arms.

The bed rocked furiously as Tess pounded away at her, the ferocity of her lovemaking matched by the volume of orgasmic cries. Rubbing vigorously on her clit, she brought her screaming to a shuddering climax.

Waves of heat flushed through her body as she came, her legs buckled and she slumped to the bed shaking. It had been too long since her last orgasm and she could barely remember the last time she squirted, but she knew by the wet patch she lay in she certainly had.

Tess lay down on top of the quivering body, gently embracing her. "That's my good girl," she peppered her neck and face with soft kisses. "You're mine now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte awoke in the comforting arms of Tess, her head resting on her bosom pillow. "Hello sleepyhead," Tess gently stroked away the hair from her face. "Did I wear you out?"

"Just a little," she blushed as she gazed in those seductive hazel eyes again. "I thought I might have dreamed all of last night."

"As long as it wasn't a nightmare," Tess bent and delivered the first kiss of the day to her forehead.

"Was all this to get me into bed?" Charlotte wriggled up to face her seducer.

Tess bit her lip and giggled, "No I just saw you alone, trying to be invisible and thought let's see if I couldn't put a smile on that face." She kissed the tip of her nose, "I could have seduced you in the lift to your hotel room if I wanted."

A second longer kiss to the lips quietened any objection and Charlotte reddened deeper knowing the truth. She nuzzled her head back into the safe warmth of her ample breasts.

"I won't lie, during the meal I made up my mind to have you." Tess cupped her hand over her pert buttock and squeezed. "But when I saw your eyes light up at the pegging I knew you were one of us."

"I've never seen anything like that before, " her grey eyes grew in intensity. Charlotte gazed up, "I never thought a man would want that, never mind love it."

A deep guttural roar of laughter erupted from Tess, "Well you know better now." The laugh rocked them as they cuddled, "that's why I brought you here."

Charlotte rolled up and lifted herself to her elbows, "that's what I want to know, what is this place?"

Pulling the pillow behind her Tess sat up her back against the headboard, "This is 'Inanna.'" Leaving the name in the air for a few seconds for the show, "it's a very exclusive members club which caters for a very particular service."

A sly grin grew upon Charlotte's face, "like what we did last night."

"Exactly," Tess gave her a playful tap on the nose. "Men and women pay handsomely to indulge safely and discreetly in their cravings."

"So you're a member here and you paid for last night," Charlotte rested her chin between her cleavage.

"Yes, I always book when I'm in the area. It makes a trip worthwhile." She pulled the hair away from Charlotte's face, "I didn't plan to bring a guest but I'm very glad I did."

"Mmmm so am I," Charlotte gleefully kissed both breasts. "So did you know who we would be getting?"

"Not till we arrived, The lovely girl in reception said they had two waiting so I picked the young one." Tess wrapped her long legs around the warm body, "I thought you would enjoy him."

The mischievous smirk confirmed Charlotte's enjoyment, "so did he pay or was he paid?"

"There is a vast array of boys and girls that you can hire to care for any particular type you may have. A lot of wealthy men like to be taken by a rough chavvy type of girl and that can be catered for. A lot of affluent women like to take a young strutting boy down a peg or two, mind the joke." Tess squeezed her tightly, "Our boy was lucky killing two birds with one stone. I paid to fuck and he paid to be fucked, he just got lucky that it was two of us."

"So how do you get to be a member?" Charlotte squirmed coyly in her clutch.

"You can only be invited by another member and then they will thoroughly vet you before you find out the result. It keeps it selective and thoroughly secret, no one wants this little kink being made public."

Tess ran her long fingers through Charlotte's blonde hair, "we really need to change this haircut though, it's so not you." "I'd love to see you with a pixie cut, Really show off that cute face."

"Oh no I don't think I could ever go that short," Charlotte coyly answered as she enjoyed the sensation.

"Oh, I think we both know there are lots of things you can do that you didn't think you could." Tess mockingly tapped the tip of her nose and dove into one more deep kiss. "We need to be our way,"

"I've got a seminar at ten," Charlotte glanced at the clock.

"Plenty of time for you to do the walk of shame," Tess reached over to spank her ass as she climbed off the bed. "My little slut."