A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn couldn't believe this was happening: his boyfriend was next them, drunk and sleeping while he was being forcibly fucked by their high school friend. He shut his eyes tightly and growled into the gag as he felt Ethan's hot cock violating his ass...he should hate this! He loved Noah, he didn't want to lose his virginity this way! Yet somehow through all of it, the disgust of being roughhandled, the humiliation of being fucked right next to his own boyfriend, how rough Ethan was being with him; it was causing a heat to stir inside of him. His walls began involuntarily squeezing around the massive cock and clenching tight around it.

Ethan was panting hornily, beginning to sharply thrust into the blonde, making his entire body rock as he was pumped into the mattress, "God you're tight...not like those loose holes...from my trips...Fuck!"

Shawn let out a muffled moan as Ethan thrust his cock deeper into his tight passage, his body rocking and sparkles in his vision as each one set off a powerful wave of sensation. Tears began to stream down his face as he once again looked over to see Noah hadn't moved at all--still drunkenly snoring away. Even if his boyfriend was awake, even if it was him pounding him instead of Ethan, would it really be the same? Would his soft and chubby boyfriend even be capable of providing the rough ride he was getting? Shawn revealed in the humiliation, clenching harder around Ethan's cock, making his body rock--imagining Noah watching helpless as if they were in a bad cuckold porno.

Ethan smiled as he felt Shawn's inner walls milking his cock tight, he pressed deeper, trying to force his whole cock in now. He was taking in slow heavy breaths now, muffling something into the gag. Ethan was going to claim his prize, right here in his own bed.

"CUUHHHMMMEEE."

"What was that?" Ethan asked, responding with a powerful thrust bucking into him with the force only a true man could generate.

Shawn inhaled sharply, his body shaking under Ethan's power as he shook beneath him, finally getting his mouth free from the shirt.

"CUM IN ME!" he roared, his cock quivering and twitching wildly out of control.

With the two of them roaring in unison, both came at the same time: Ethan pushing his whole cock into Shawn, as his dick pumped glob after glob of semen into the blonde's ass. Shawn finally came himself: exploding all over the sheets--thick milky white strands of semen. Ethan let out a rough moan as he extracted his spent penis out of Shawn's ass, leaving both panting and huffing with effort. Noah still hadn't woken up: loudly snoring mere inches from the two.

Ethan quickly got redressed, save for his shirt which he left tied around Shawn's wrists. He went to the dresser and took out one of Shawn's favorite shirts before slipping it on. After pulling up his bicycle shorts, Ethan pulled out his phone.

"Ah crap, gonna miss the last bus if I don't get outta here. See ya Shawnie, let your boyfriend know I said goodbye when he eventually wakes his ass up. Maybe we can do this again sometime hot stuff~"

And just like that, he left. Ethan had just tied him up, fucked him right next to his boyfriend, and left as if he had merely come over for a visit. Shawn was a mess of emotions: he was of course infuriated and guilty that he had let Ethan forcibly take his virginity without his consent, he was mad that Noah had been too drunk to notice or stop it, and worse of all he was mad at himself because realized how much he enjoyed it. His heart fluttered at the thought of seeing the muscular man again, and letting him do that exact same thing to him twice: making his pathetic whelp of a boyfriend watch.

The blonde realized that Ethan had left him tied up, and his arms were still hogtied behind his back. He felt the cooling cum dripping from his gaping ass, on top of the massive sticky stain he had left in the sheets--how was he going to explain this to Noah?

His boyfriend still was unconscious, oblivious to the night's events, and would likely not remember anything by the time he woke up. Whether or not Shawn could manage to untie himself before then was another story.

12