A Night to Remember Ch. 07

Story Info
Saturday night begins.
1.9k words
4.73
3.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

Pretty Penny

Saturday night begins...

The car drove into the driveway of a large modern house. Again the nervous feeling began to tingle inside me, but after what had happened yesterday I would say that my self-confidence was built up more.

As we arrived at the door, there was a feeling of fear but also excitement. Slowly the door opened and a well-dressed man stood in the door. Once inside he gave Miss M a big hug. My eyes looked around the large hallway at all the pictures and modern art on display. Miss M. gave me a slap on the ass.

"Don't know that you should greet people you meet?"

"Sorry", was the only thing I managed to get out. That feeling of embarrassment spread quickly inside me. The man took my hand and greeted me, he had a firm grip with a slightly flirtatious smile. He was nicely dressed in tight trousers and a nice slim fit shirt that was buttoned up around his neck. There was something special about his blue-green eyes. They gave a sense of excitement and horniness, but I also got the feeling that I had met him before.

"Hey, you can call me Mr S."

"Hi", I just said in a light tone. He took our jackets and led us into the living room where there were 2 other men and a woman. There was a good atmosphere with wine and laughter. Everyone was elegantly attired, the woman sitting there was so beautiful. Her dresses and boots made for a beautiful and sexy look. The lady was simply incredibly sexy. Mr S. stopped in the living room where the others were sitting. He smiled a little slyly before breaking the silence.

"Hello everyone, we have been visited here by Miss M. and.... "?

Miss M. answered, "This is the slut."

Mr S. responded with a flirtatious wide smile before looking at the others that were studying me and his lips start toying with a smile.

I could feel the humiliation spreading inside me, this was so embarrassing. How could Miss M. do this?

Everyone studied me carefully, they got up and came to greet me. The lady just looked at me with a big smile, stroked my ass and looked at Miss M. "Is this slut any good then?"

Miss M. Smiled. "Ooo yes, my slut is extremely good."

I realized I started to become horny. I blushed at the compliment. The lady stroked my ass again before slapping me on the ass, again and again. The repeated blows she gave me made my eyes close as small moans mumbled out. I heard Miss M. start to laugh.

"I think the slut is horny," she said.

The ladies sat down on the sofa, talked a little and small scornful tones of tittering laughter were heard. The men stood and just chatted while studying me carefully. It did not take long before Mr S. took my hand and led me to him and started to dance a little to the music that was being played.

He came behind me, his hand stroke along my cheek, slowly he pushed my head to the side. The feeling he gave me, got me to close my eyes and I started to bite my lip. I slowly breathed deeper. His breath came closer and he kissed me along the neck. His hands held me around my stomach before they slowly came up and he started squeezing my breasts. I was still standing but my eyes were closed. I was breathing heavily and my horniness was building up more.

His hands moved on to my hips, slowly he brought them to the beat of the music and his own movements. His crotch now pressed against my ass as we moved. I just lifted my head back and breathed more deeply again. He started to slap my ass, it was like sparks that hit me, it created so much horniness.

He slowly turned me, his hands now stood right on my ass and he squeezed it before he again gave me a spank. His breath came closer, his lips were so close to mine. He slowly opened his lips when they hit mine, the kiss got hot and our tongues began to play together. His hand was now squeezing my ass while he had a hand in my hair. The whole scene that was happening made it feel like time stood still, that everything was in slow motion.

When his lip's pulled away from mine, I opened my eyes. He just stood and smiled. When he started stroking my hair, time came back. That was when I noticed that everyone was gone, that we were alone in the room. Slowly he pushed me away a bit, and he started unbuttoning his pants. They slid slowly down to his knees. His hand stroked my cheek and as he leaned against my ear, he whispered.

"Now, get on your knees in front of me slut, I know you want to. I know you are good at sucking, because you have sucked me before."

That was when it dawned on me that this was the man I sucked when I was blindfolded. I gasped, my nerves spreading. He kept his hand on my shoulder and no more was needed, my knees hit the ground. I was now standing in front of him on my knees. He smiled and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Let's make it a little more interesting slut."

He took out a scarf, tied it calmly and gently in front of my eyes and around my head. It gave me a sense of fear but also one of excitement. I slowly stroked his thighs, moans began to come from him. I stopped at his crotch, my hand touched his cock which now stood straight out. Slowly I started stroking it, the feeling it gave me could not be described. My tongue slowly licked his cock. I spat in my hand and started jerking the beautiful dick that stood in front of me. My lips touched his dick head, I kissed it before slowly wrapping my lips around the dick. The sound of moaning came from him, clearly he liked this. The sound of pleasure he gave did not make me less horny. The horniness only made me more eager, the suction became more intense, I worked more diligently. He was so horny, slowly he pulled his cock out of my mouth and took my arm. He led me to a table, it had to be the living room table. He brought my stomach down to it, my ass stood bent in a sexy doggy position. Slowly he pulled the skirt part up over my ass. He gave me a spank before he fumbled with something in the drawer of the table. The cold feeling of lube ran down between my ass and to my hole. He started to smear my pussy hole before his cock began to press against the hole. It went in and out slowly before finally sliding in completely. I just moaned, horniness, humiliation, the feeling of being a cheap slut. His cock started to slide in with a faster pace. I could not help but moan from the feeling this gave me, the feeling of pain, the feeling of horniness, yes to be fucked! It just started dripping pre cum off me, the horniness was so big in me.

A hand touched my chin. That was when I suddenly froze, as it could not have been Mr S. for he stood behind me.

At that moment I understood another man was standing in front of me. I felt his stiff dick now stroking my cheek, it stood and slapped me. Without thinking, my hand grabbed the stiff dick that was in front of me. I just slowly started jerking it. It was good that Mr S. slowed down, then I had the opportunity to have some control over myself. My lips opened, I just started sucking that dick in front of me. Moaning sounds had now come from him. All this movement got the scarf to loosen and slowly it fell off. I now saw the man I sucked, and he was so horny. Then I heard more moans and when I looked to the side, the sexy lady sat in a doggy position. Her ass was so beautiful, and was now getting fucked by the last man. Everything just made me more horny, what was this? Was it a dream?

Then Mr S. gently pulled the dick out of my hole. The man in front carefully took his cock out of my lips. He walked and now stood behind me. A new blob of lubrication came, and it did not take long before his stiff cock slid into me. He had a little more pace and was a little harder, but I was so horny, it did not hurt so much. Mr S. was standing in front of me, I just started jerking him off. I looked again at the man who was fucking the lady on the couch, she moaned much louder than me. She was clearly fond of his dick. Mr S. took the hand around my face, brought the dick up to my mouth. He slapped his cock on my tongue and just jerked, he came in a big orgasm, sperm squirted out and into my mouth. I tried and swallowed as much as I could but some sperm escaped down along my lips.

The man behind me pressed hard, then I almost screamed, I was shaking with both pain and pleasure, he came with a real splash inside my slut hole. Slowly he pulled it out and cum started to drain out of me. I just lost all my strength. He pulled my panties back into place and pulled down the dress edge. Mr S. lifted my chin with his finger and smiled. I watched the last man fuck the lady on the couch, faster and faster. The horny feeling exploded inside me, it was actually so intense that it hurt. The lady screamed with pleasure and came in a hot orgasm, I saw how she looked at me and just smiled. The man slowly pulled out his cock, he looked at me and smiled. He came over, looked me deep in the eyes.

"Suck it clean, slut."

I just opened my mouth and my tongue began to lick his cock. I heard the sound of him, mmmm. The hot mixture of sperm and the wet pussy lips gave a deliciously sexy taste. He gently pulled the cock away and sat down. Mr S. looked at me, he pointed to the lady who was sitting with her wet pussy.

"Lick her clean slut."

I just walked over on all fours, stroking her thigh. The smell of her wet pussy lips created a wonderful aroma. My tongue started working. I licked, kissed, fingered, and again she moaned. She just grabbed my head and pressed it against her wet pussy lips. Words from her exploded.

"Yes, continue! Yes! Yes! I'm coming!! Keep going! Don't stop!"

I worked and worked, my finger had the same rhythm and my tongue worked at a proper pace. Then came the high tones from the lady.

"Yes, yes, now! Yes!!!"

She was shaking and she exploded in another orgasm. Slowly she let me just lean back. I fell to the floor, tired. My fingers burst with the intense effort I had made. Then Mr S. came and stroking my cheek, I looked up to him.

"This is how it is to be a real slut. Now we'll go and have some dinner. Go and wash your face a little, slut."

....