A Night to Remember Ch. 08

Story Info
The evening continues with new surprises.
2.4k words
4.53
4.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening continues with new surprises

Edit by

Pretty Penny

Mr S. got on his knees, took a handkerchief which he gentle stroked around my mouth and cheek.

"Like that slut, go and fix yourself up a little, then we'll meet in the dining room."

He talked to me in such a friendly way, he seemed like a very determined person but also so like a gentleman. I got up and went toward the bathroom. My eyes stared into the mirror. My thoughts flew round and round...

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most slutty of them all."

The whole thought made me blush. What am I doing, I gather my thoughts and dried myself off everywhere, put the panties in place and found my make-up supplies, fixed my face a bit and applied the red lipstick.

I came out of the bathroom and met the others in the dining room. Mr S. got up and pulled out the chair for me. He took my hand, and elegantly let me down on the chair. At my other side sat Miss M. She smiled as she sat down. Her hand stroked my thigh, slowly the hand just came further and further up, which did not make it any easier for me. The horniness only increased again, the stiffness in the cage only got worse, she leaned against my ear.

" It's important to keep you going you know.... slut. "

She took my hand, brought it up along her thigh. I understood what she wanted, my hand formed into two fingers. Gently I led them inside her panties. I felt the heat from her already juicy pussy lips. The two fingers formed in a nice position, they moved at a leisurely pace but created clear pleasure for her. It became noticeably wetter, the fingers began to slide in between the now moist, wet lips. Small moans came from her, it was from the clear enjoyment of what I was doing. Her body started to have small shakes, she was restless now. Her hand took mine and squeezed harder and harder, it was clear she was about to come. Her whole body started to tremble, she let go of my hand and leaned back. Her back arched, she had crested. She looked at me, her eyes glowing at mine. Slyly she formed a wide smile and looked down at my fingers. She took my hand, brought it slowly up to my lips. Her eyes was now glowing, I understood what she wanted. She brought my fingers further up to my lips which began to open. Slowly I began to suck my fingers clean from all the wet juice from her wet pussy. As she slowly pulled my fingers out of my mouth, the food was served to the table.

The atmosphere was good, and the food and wine delicious. Then I noticed the lady on the other side of the table, the lady I had stood on all fours and licked. She smiled at me slyly, before leaning against the man sitting next to her. She put her index finger under his chin, his head was turned and their lips met in a hot kiss. Their tongues played together with their lips, but her eyes kept looking at me. She stopped kissing him, I could see him leaning back and where her arm was going. She sat and massaged his crotch. Her eyes still stared at mine with a crooked teasing look, almost so it seemed like she was challenging me. She pushed the chair back and got up slowly before disappearing under the table. The man just leaning back, he began to close his eyes, clear signs of pleasure and horniness. She had certainly gone under the table to suck him. Then I got a pat on the back from Miss M. I turned to her and she smiled.

"I saw what happened, the lady on the other side challenged you. Now you have to take the challenge, get down on your knees under the table and suck the juicy stiff cock of Mr S."

The whole challenge, everything I had seen and experienced created more passion in me. I smiled and got up carefully before crawling under the table. I could clearly see that the lady on the other side was sitting on her knees sucking the man.

I started stroking along Mr S.'s thighs. I could see them start to clench and squeeze a little as he was getting really horny. Slowly I unbutton his pants, I gently pulled them down to his knees, followed by his boxers. Now I was sitting on my knees, with his half stiff cock hanginging right in front of me. I took my finger and started stroking it, my tongue came out, slowly I licked around his balls. My tounge tip played all the way up to the head of his cock. His delicious cock was now fully stiff, my lips gave the beautiful head on his cock a gentle kiss before my already wet slut mouth opened and slowly slid down his stiff shaft. My lips formed nicely around his stiff cock. I moved my head at a leisurely pace up and down, horniness building more and more in both of us.

I worked efficiently and he became clearly more horny. Slowly I pulled his cock out of my wet slut mouth, then I noticed that the man sitting next to Mr S. had unbuttoned his pants and taken out his cock. I did not hesitate, I did not think, I just started stroking his shaft with my finger before I started jerking him. His cock pumped stiffer, I brought my lips to him and started sucking him. My lips worked with the man's dick as I started jerking Mr S, the sounds of moaning came from both of them. After hard work, he took his hand on my head to push me back. Both men got up. I crawled carefully out of the table and met them.

When I got up, there was a beautiful lady standing in the opening of the dining room. Her eyes studied me closely. The way she studied me, how her eyes glowed towards mine made everything feel like time stood still. She moved towards me slowly. Her eyes were on me the whole time, even when she gave Mr S. a kiss on the cheek. Then suddenly time felt normal again, and she stood in front of me.

"So you are the wonderful slut I have heard so much about. It will be lovely to see you work, I have been looking forward all day to this.... slut."

I looked anxiously at Miss M. What's going on now I thought. I looked at the lady again who was standing in front of me, I studied her a little more as she stood in a tight-fitting short dress, her breasts making such a tight shape of her dress with a tight edge over her ass that also made me hard inside my cage.

Miss M. spoke, "Yes slut, this is Miss Jane, but you can call her Miss J. She's a pretty determined lady, you should be wise to listen when she talks. She's Mr S.'s neighbor."

Miss J. looked at me and smiled before she spoke.

"Yes, let's go out into the living room, it's probably more comfortable to suck dick there than under the table, slut."

Her eyes sparkled with a big smile. I could not interpret this completely, but... we gathered in the living room. The man I had sucked stood on the floor in the living room and jerked his cock. Mr S. came beside him. Miss J. and Miss M sat down on the sofa with a glass of wine, they sat and watched with wide smiles. The lady who had clearly challenged me sat down on the floor next to me. We both had dicks in front of us that needed to be sucked.

All three men stood in front of us ready, I just continued to suck the man I had sucked before, the lady next to me started sucking Mr S. while she jerked the second. They moaned and enjoyed our efforts, and it did not take long before the man who the lady jerked off took her to the table in the living room. He set her down in the doggy position, Mr S. came behind her and the man she jerked was now in front to be sucked. Mr S.'s cock slid into the lady's already wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure. Mr S.'s cock worked diligently in and out of her sopping wet pussy lips. She made a diligent effort to suck the man in front of her, but it was not easy. I was just continuing with my blow job when I noticed Miss J. getting up.

She now stood by my side, stroking my hair. Slowly she raised my hand so I got up. She brought my hand to her tight breasts, passion bursting in me. Her lovely lips touched mine and made a seductive kiss, our tongues playing so deliciously together. I just kept squeezing and touching her delicious breasts. She turned around and gently pulled up her dress, I sat down on my knees ready to lick her. I smiled and my eyes sparkled with lust. She pushed her ass against my face, let her ass rub over my lips. Slowly she turned and I startled! Miss J. was standing in front of me, but she did not have a wet pussy, she had a stiff dick standing straight out!

I was a little put out, such a beautiful lady with such lovely firm breasts, and she has a dick! She had to be a shemale.

The calmness settled into me, it was actually something that created excitement in me as my hand touched her stiff cock. My hand started jerking off her hard shaft. She moaned at the touch I made. My lips opened, slowly I started sucking the wonderful cock that the sexy lady had. My lips sucked and sucked. At the same time as I also played with her balls that I were in front of me. I got to see a bit of the lady from the table, as all the men stood and fucked her in turn. Clearly she had orgasm after orgasm for the moans and tones were loud. When Miss J. had had enough, she dragged me to the table where the other lady was fucked. Miss J. lifted my hips and pulled my already sticky panties aside before she lubricated me with glide. Her cock entered with one push against me right away, slowly sliding it in, before she took it out and over again but this time all the way in. Her cock was deep inside, she kept a steady rhythm as she fucked me. I moaned in blissful tones, but I did not care, I just moaned and moaned. Pre cum ran out of me. The lady screamed with orgasms next to me and the men moaned too as they squirted on her tongue. She swallowed almost everything and Mr S. came in an explosion inside her, her ass red from all the little slaps he had given her. Miss J. fucked me harder and lifted my head at the same time.

"Now suck them clean slut. "

The lady who had been fucked just laughed, all three men stood in front of me ready to be sucked clean. My lips worked diligently to suck away the remnants of sperm that ran from their dicks. I felt like a cheap whore. More and more of my precum just flowed and flowed as I was so horny. The lady scornfully laughed at me as I stood on all fours and sucked them clean while I she fucked me. Then Miss J. stopped. Her hand grabbed the hair of the lady next to me and pulled it.

"So you think it's fun! OK little whore, you should be allowed to suck the slut when I have fucked her. Go to Miss M. and get the key to her cage!"

The lady was a little put out, but got the key. Miss J. continued to fuck me and the pace increased, she started spanking me at the same time and came in an explosion of an orgasm. The cock just stayed inside me for a while before she finally pulled the cock out. Sperm flowed out, but she just put my panties back in place. She lifted me to my feet, got the key from the lady, slowly she loosened my cage carefully. She grabbed the lady's hair and led it to my cock which now stood straight out and free from my cage. Miss J. Looked at the lady.

"Well, suck the slut."

She opened her mouth and started sucking me. I felt the release right away, it was heavenly. Finally feeling pleasure through my cock again was so delicious. She sucked and worked diligently as I just moaned with pleasure. I had my eyes closed but when I opened them I saw everyone sitting and watching the show. After a moment of indescribable pleasure, Miss J spoke.

"Now slut, fuck her."

The lady looked at me, I smiled a little. She sat on all fours again in a doggy position. I came behind her, slowly i started to slide my horny cock into her wet pussy. I started to fuck her. The cock slid in and out at a steady pace, moaning sounds came again from the lady. I went faster and faster and with all the horniness I had built up, it did not take long before an extreme explosion came from my orgasm with tons of sperm. I shivered and felt the pressure in my cock and balls release. I pulled my dick out, just looked down and breathed calmly to catch my breath. Miss J. patted me and looked at the lady again.

"Now suck him clean."

The lady turned, looked up at me and smiled before her lips sucked my sticky cock clean. I just moaned from all the pleasure. When she finally finished, Miss M. got up. She helped me with the dress and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She broke the silence.

"Now it's time to go home."

Miss J. got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She smiled before she said.

"I hope we can play together again. I know about you slut, because I know your Mistress well, we are good friends."

Miss M. said goodbye and took my hand and followed me to the door. Mr S. found our jackets. Mr S. gave us both a kiss on the cheek before we disappeared to the car that was waiting for us.

....