A Night to Remember Ch. 06

Story Info
New morning, new start.
3k words
4.73
3.1k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New morning, new start

Edit by:

Pretty Penny

Chapter 6

The sun was burning on my face, my thoughts were swirling in my head. What visitor? Why go to see some guests? I wanted to be alone with Miss M. My body disconnected, my mind started to calm down. I found some white sunglasses lying by the sunbed. They were very similar to glasses from the 60's. They were actually elegant when they sat on my nose. I could feel my eyes start to doze off.

My eyes slowly opened from Miss M.'s finger that stroked my cheek. The sight of the beautiful lady sitting next to me, it tingled in my body. The sight of her sparkling eyes, the beautiful hair that lay over her shoulders-it just mesmerized me. She sat there with a light but elegant dress in black and white. It was made of fabric and shaped some amazing lines over the body and the breasts.

"Hey, Slut, looks like you've slept only a little. I will let you lie down and rest, you will need it. You remember that you would do anything for me didn't you?"

My eyes looked into hers with a troubled look. "Yes Miss M. I remember that." She gave me a wide smile as she bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Slut, you will satisfy me, then I may satisfy you.... For Miss M. now knows what you dream of, what you fantasize in your sleep, in your dreams, in your subconscious. Maybe I should let you experience it tonight, it fits your name.... Slut."

My eyes got bigger, oh no, what did I say... no not that...?

"Now, Slut, stop and think dirty thoughts and join me. It's time for you to get a little fixed up for the evning."

When she got up, she showed her whole sexy figure in the sunlight. The dress was sexy where it moved easily with the light wind around her ass. Her elegant stay-up stockings came to life when the wind lifted her skirt a little. It roared in me, the horniness was now back in my body. She walked in front of me to my bedroom, I could do nothing but follow with a look at the wonderfully shaped body that moved so sexy.

"Now, Slut, strip for me."

I started to undress.

"Stop, Slut! You should undress in a sexy way. You must show passion, awake the slut in you. Now, I'll put on some music for you."

The tones came from the radio, she found a song that was clearly perfect for using with strip shows. Slowly I pulled off the hoodie, I started with slow movements in my hips. It did not take long before I responded to the horny feeling it gave me. I turned, my hips moved, my skirt moved. My ass bent over so Miss M. could easily see my panties.

"Mmm, I like this, Slut, keep going."

Slowly she raised her index finger, she asked me to get closer. My smile got big, I just started walking toward her.

"Stop! You have to go on all fours... Slut."

Slowly I reached her. She sat in front of me with a big smile. She pulled out a dildo from under the pillow on the bed.

Slowly she stroked my cheek with it and it met my lips. My tongue came out and started to play on the tip, with my tongue circling round the head of the dildo. She pushed it in slowly, almost too slowly. I tried to pull it in myself but she held my head back.

"Horny, Slut? Be a little patient."

She now started to insert it into my wet mouth. My lips circled around the dildo, it moved slowly in and out of my wet mouth. She just sat and smiled.

"Is the slut horny? I know you're horny... Because we know what you are, don't we?"

I just nodded. She pulled it out of me, I tried to keep it in my mouth with all the suction power I had. But she just pulled it out and laughed. I got such a big disappointment. I was so horny now, pre cum dripped off me again.

"Get up, lay your stomach on the bed and put your legs on the floor.... spread."

She lifted my skirt, slowly starting with a light spank, then again and again. She pulled my panties down to my knees and lubricated my hole, a finger began to move without touching the inside of my pussy hole. The pleasure only increased. I tried to press my ass against her finger but she just started laughing. Then she slowly start pushing her finger in and out. The feeling just exploded in me.

"Are you horny, Slut? Tell me, how horny are you?"

"I'm horny, I'm so horny. Mmm so delicious."

Now the pressure came, the dildo started to slip inside me. Slowly it pushed itself in my now slippery slut hole. In and out, in and out. The moaning sounds began slip out, the eyes pressed back with pleasure. The horniness exploded so much inside me that every time she pushed it in, I pressed my ass against her. I wanted more!

"Oh, Slut is starting to get excited!"

Laughter appeared, but she just kept fucking my hole. I moaned more and more. More and more pre cum just flowed out of me. I felt it every time the dildo pushed deep inside me. Sparks hit me, I exploded every time it hit! Yes! Yes! Yes! Mmm... my body shook. The horniness took over completely. I could not tell the difference between spark, horniness, pain or whether I simply was having an orgasm! But I had never felt this before, "Oh I love it!"

Miss M. just laughed. Slowly it slipped out of my slut hole, I collapsed on the floor.

"Good slut. Now I'm going to unlock your cage. You need to wash your little clitty while you take a shower. Then I will present how you will dress for tonight's evening."

She smiled with a glow in her eyes. She gently loosened my cage to carefully pull it off. My eyes just closed with the feeling of freedom.

Her voice became sharp, the words came.

Get in the shower, wash yourself well and I want a completely smooth slut coming out of the bathroom."

Her tone was harsh and direct but also with a wide smile.

I took my time, concentrating that everything was completely smooth and clean on the body. Then suddenly the silence was broken.

"How gorgeous you are, Slut... so smooth... mmm, we will enjoy ourselves tonight."

We? Did she now mean me and her or were there other thoughts she had in her head? Miss M. was not very easy to read, her thoughts and ideas could swing here and there. She came slowly towards me in elegant movements with her eyes constantly on me. She stroked my shoulder and along my back. Her hand stopped as she now stroked my new smooth ass.

"Mmm.. so smooth, so delicious... You've really been a good slut. Should Miss M. let you come?"

Her glowing eyes did not make it easy, did she fool around now or did she mean it? My mouth was just silent. Her hand met my lips, she stroked my neck and further down my stomach. My newly washed shaft stood straight out, it was free. My whole body was glowing inside, my eyes just closed as her fingers stroked my stiff shaft.

Course words struck me.

"Open your eyes, Slut, you will look me right in the eyes."

Our eyes met each other, the sight of each other's eyes created a calm, again it felt like everything around me was going in slow motion. Her smile made it glow. Her hand took a good grip around the already rock hard cock. Slowly she began to stroke me, my breathing got heavier and moans began to come out my mouth. She let go of the shaft for a moment, spat in her hand and started again. There was now more movement in her hand, just like the feeling you have when the stiff shaft slides inside the wet pussy lips that you fuck. Her pace increased, it was so delicious, yes! yes! yes! It was clear I should come! Now I should come! Miss M. kept the same pace steady, it did not take long before I burst into an orgasm, it just squirted cum out of me, but she did not let go of the pace. Her hand just kept going jerking me off.

She just kept going. "Stop! Stop! I can not! please!" The voice from me just sounded wimpy.

"Do you promise Miss M. that you will be a good slut tonight, promise me that you will obey my orders slut?"

She kept the rhythm going as her words came. "Yes! Yes! I promise to be a good slut!" The pain of her continued stroking was so intense! Then she finally stopped the pace and looked at me with a sly smile. My body was just shaking. My pulse calmed down a bit, then I saw her bringing her hand up to my lips, I noticed it was full of my cum.

"Lick it up... Slut."

My pulse had not yet calmed down, but I managed to control myself. My lips opened and my tongue began to work around her sticky hand. My tongue worked hard to get every drop of cum, she was good at putting me in my place.

"Good, Slut, you need proteins. Wash your cock and meet me in the bedroom."

Miss M. stood ready with the cage, she managed to get it fastened around the now smaller shaft. On the bed was an elegant set of underwear. I could not quite see what it was, but it was black and lace sewn. I might now understand why she wanted me to come, because I do not think I could have managed to get the shaft back in the cage again when it's stiff as a tree. I do not think she made me come and come to be kind, but to get it loose and flaccid. The sight of everything in the room did not take long before the spark was burning back in me. Miss M. stood with my panties in her hand and handed them to me. They were black Brazilian string panties with a little edge. It was black in front and nicely covered the cage to my smooth loose balls. It was elegantly blonde south all the way around and shaped with a beautiful v shape in the behind. When I pulled it over my ass, it tingled in me. It formed so elegantly around the front and made an incredibly sexy look on my ass.

"Mmm, I knew I had found the right panty for your ass slut. It highlights the gorgeous globes you have behind you."

Miss M. glowed at the sight I gave her, it was clear she thought it was arousing to watching this spark of horniness ignite in me and just get so incredibly excited by being this transformed person, who can create such a strong arousal and horniness for me, yes this slut inside me. She lifted my legs, a black garter belt with a little height that matched the elegant black panties.

It formed nicely at the abdomen, it was almost edge to edge with the panties. The straps now hung down and waited for the stockings to come. Miss M. took my hand and sat me on the edge of the bed. she found a new pair of black elegant stockings with signs of lace edges at the end. When they sat elegantly in place, she helped me fasten the stockings with the clips from the garter belt and made some adjustments. Miss M stood behind me and brought around me a black elegant push up bra with thick silicone inserts, she ran the straps over my shoulder and fastened it nicely in place. Miss M. studied me carefully so that everything would be absolutely perfect.

"Now slut, now you're hot, now you're an elegant slut."

The words were clear, this was not cheap underwear. I got up, I studied my self in the mirror. I was so hot! So sexy! It did not take long before Miss M. again made me raise my arms. She gave me a tight white blouse with buttons. It tightened well around me and the two breasts were pressed well together. It became so tight that as the top two buttons were loose, it created a hot view of the sexy bra.

"Slut, I'll put on an blindfold, I want you to see yourself when we've got you all dressed up. You'll not get to see yourself in the mirror until my friend who is a professional make-up artist has finished with you."

Oh no, no more people, no... Fear spread in me when the eye wrap came on. Miss M. brought out a kind of leather outfit, the feeling of leather I think, no matter what kind, was sexy! It always made me light up. She was able to pull it over my breasts, which tightened well with the shape. She took the straps over my shoulders, fastened them to the back. I noticed that it had to be some kind of corset considering all the tightening in the back! Miss M. tightened firmely on the back of the corset, I felt it tightening and clearly formed a nice figure around the belly and sides. I could feel how much the breasts pushed forward now, they would clearly be shown off. Horniness was unavoidable, the shaft pressed again in its cage, it was awakened. She passed a tight part of the corset over my ass. It became clear, this was a leather corset dress!

"Oooo god damn, you're sexy now..."

She led me to the chair that was at the dressing table. She found a drape that you clearly use when you cut your hair. It covered my whole outfit. She removed the blindfold. Another lady was standing in the room with Miss M.

"Now, Slut, say hello to my friend Vera, she's the one who will create the sexiest slut in the world... everyone will probably want a piece of you tonight... Go ahead and start to make up the slut, then I'll fix a little coffee for you, Vera."

I was nervous, this did not look good... Another one to rule me? She just had a friendly smile to give me.

"Take it easy little friend, I'll create something out of you that you would never have thought existed."

She had a normal voice but was a little dark in tone. I was about to say something when she just kept her fingers in front of my mouth. She smeared my face with one cream after another, I could not see what she was doing since I could not sit with my head toward the mirror. Commands kept coming from her that I had to keep my eyes closed, keep my mouth calm, etc. She took her time, it felt like hours....

Just like that, the last part was in place.

She put on a wig and she firmly attached it to my hair. She looked at me with a wide smile as Miss M. entered the room.

"Is this the slut? I new you could do it Vera! Damn! The slut is completely hot! You really did it again, you managed to create something so magical! It's absolutely amazing!"

Vera just stood and studied me with a big smile. She looked at Miss M.

"Yes, Vera, I'll remember the deal I promised you."

They both looked at me, it created chills in me, did that deal have anything to do with me? no... there must be something else. Vera packed up, she looked at me with a big smile and disappeared out of the room. Miss M. found some long black boots with a little heel. They were tied up all the way. She squatted down and tightened the knots on my boots. I noticed that the boots were set really tight. Miss M. removed the drape that was over my body, she turned the chair around so I could see the large mirror. My mouth fell open. "It's not possible! No, this is not.... It can't be... No..."

Miss M. just laughed...

"Yes, Slut, I said you would be sexy for the evening."

I got up, saw myself in the large floor mirror. Here I stood, so incredibly sexy in makeup with curly dark brown hair over my shoulders. The sight of the makeup created a wonderful color combination of black and colors put together from my brown blue green eyes that ended with bright red lips. Miss M. had dressed me in a black leather corset dress that tightened all the way from the wonderfully curved breasts to the tight beautiful bow that now went over the ass. In combination with the stockings and shoes she had chosen, it was an absolutely amazing sight, I really wanted to fuck that person in the mirror. Then Miss M. came in a whispered voice in my ear.

"Yes, there are probably more people who want to fuck her. The right word is you, Slut."

She just smiled while I was dumb struck, no... how could she know what I was thinking?

"Take it easy, I can see every thought you have in through your eyes."

My eyes just got big, nervous. She just smiled and stroked my ass before giving me a slap.

"Fuck you are hot, there are many heads who will follow you tonight slut. Believe me, it will be a long night. That's why it was important to find a style of dress that I know will keep the slut in you awake, horny and eager all night. And since you are so excited by leather... the choice was easy. And I get horny at the thought that it's me who owns you this weekend."

Her smile was big, it was clear she enjoyed this moment. She took my hand, we walked out of the house together. A black Lexus was waiting for us.

"Are you ready for a hot night, Slut?"

...