A Night to Remember... Or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit. I am stunned into no motion for a few moments. 

The babysitter says, "Is that cum?"

Shit. "Yes."

I pickup Addy and put her in the bed properly. Covering her and giving her a kiss.

I turn and notice the babysitter wiping up cum drops from the hardwood floor in the entry area and my office with her fingers. She goes to the bathroom. I hope to wash it off. 

Now for the awkward part. "Ready for me to drive you home?"

She laughs. "Yeah, let me grab my bag."

I check on the kids, and they are sound asleep. I turn on the baby monitor and put the receiver by Addy. The kids are old enough to sleep through the night, but if something happens, Addy is the type to wake right up, even in her state.

We take my old truck, as Addy's car smells like sex. I look forward to a blissfully silent 20 minute drive. But that wasn't in the cards. 

The babysitter says, "Seeing Addy like that was so fucking hot, and seeing the cum drip out of her made me wet."

Now this might sound like the start of a good story. But it's not. There is an enormous problem. 

Unfortunately, our normal babysitter was sick, and we really wanted to go out. I wanted what happened so badly I called in a reserve. 

The problem goes beyond not having a working car and living twenty minutes away. The real problem is this babysitter is my 19-year-old niece. Well, step-niece actually. Her name is Lanna.

My step-niece, Lanna, says, "Do you want to see me, wet?"

F-U-C-K

"No, that's horribly inappropriate."

She gives me a cute smile. "OK, you can just listen."

What the fuck?

I'm driving, but as we drive under a streetlight, I see she has her hand in her pants. And within a minute, I can hear wet noises and her moaning. I did not even glance in that direction for the rest of the trip. But I caught the musky fragrance she was letting off.

Damn it!

I reach Lanna's apartment building and don't even get to stop the truck before she lifts the armrest and slides over and gives me a hug. She says, "I love you, uncle Cal." Suddenly, she shoves her fingers in my mouth. They were wet. "Now have a taste," she says as she shoves them deeper.

I'm in shock. I'm conflicted, but I have to admit to myself she tasted good. Fantastic actually.

She pulls her fingers out, and while my mouth is still slightly open, kisses me and pushes her tongue in, entwining it with mine. I'm lost for a moment, but then push her away. "We cannot."

She looks at me. "No one would know."

"I would. We cannot."

She sits there for a moment. Then she says, "OK, I understand. Good night uncle Cal. I love you."

As she is closing the door, I say, "I love you too."

She looks back at that, and I swear I see lust in her eyes.

F-U-C-K.

That should be the end of this story, but it's not. 

I get home and check on the kids and Addy. They are all out for the night. I curl up in bed, conflicted about many things. But I decide to only think about this hot ass night and I fall asleep hard again. Not sure how. 

The next morning, after I nurse Addy back to the living and we get a few minutes alone, I ask her about our roadside activities. And... She doesn't remember! She remembers getting out of the car naked and that is it. 

It has to wait until the kids go to bed, but I tell her everything and we fuck ourselves unconscious after discussing it. Addy wishes she remembers. I left out the part about Lanna getting wet, seeing cum drip from her pussy. I just couldn't. Not today. I want to remember the good parts with Addy.

A few days later, I get an email from Lanna. It's starts off as a nice email about what's going on with her school and when she'll be going. But she added a PS, "I got to view your wife naked, so it's only fair you get to have a peek at me." And at the bottom had a topless photo of her. I had to admit, she has a nice nubile set of tits. 

The next day, I got another email from Lanna. This one saying "You should get to see what you eat." It included a picture of her on her bed, naked, with legs spread, pussy open, and her own cum dripping down her inner thigh. 

I am ashamed to say I looked at that a lot. Way more than a lot. Saved a to secure and private set of pictures a lot. I'm going to hell. 

I emailed her back saying thank you, but please stop sending nude photos. She apologized and agreed. 

The next day, Lanna found my Snapchat. 

F-U-C-K 

There is only so much...

Perhaps I need to tell Addy. Maybe.

12