A Night to Remember Pt. 01

Story Info
Kitten prepares for a long night with Sir.
1.6k words
4.07
11.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexKitty
HexKitty
11 Followers

It had been a week since she'd been allowed to play with herself. Sir had expressed that it would please him greatly if instead of masturbating when she was excited as she usually did, she requested permission first. She'd been more than happy to agree to this, considering how much more she'd enjoy herself if Sir knew she was enjoying herself whilst thinking of him.

What she hadn't considered, was that he might say no. Every single time she asked for seven days straight. Although she was still feeling fulfilled as his submissive, she struggled with her desperation. As much as she tried to hide it from the world, she was a needy little slut, and they both knew it.

She did her best to go about her daily business, but she found that her thoughts kept drifting back to him. The way his nails felt against her skin, the way his hand felt around her throat, and the way his lips felt against hers. Any time she noticed this, she did her best to come back to reality but the alternative was so appealing.

When she finished work that day, there was a letter waiting on her kitchen side. She lived alone, but he had keys to her flat, and she'd know his writing anywhere.

Good evening Kitten,

You have been a very good girl for me this past week, and it is almost time for you to get your reward. I will be visiting tomorrow at 6pm. I would like you to be ready and in position at 5.55, and no later.

I expect to find you in the centre of your living room on your favourite chair. You will be secured to the chair, and dressed like the slut you are, wearing something sexy but removable. I would like you to be full, use the largest dildo you can as a butt plug, and one you find comfortable for your pussy.

You will also blindfold yourself. Have your ball gag to hand, but do not wear it.. In place of your usual play collar, wear a choke chain. Lay out all of your toys on the table, including all of your kink gear and your sex toys.

You are in for a long night tomorrow Kitten, so please ensure you get your rest this evening.

I look forward to rewarding you for your good behaviour, but if you misbehave you will be sorry.

-Sir.

She read the letter. And then again. She couldn't believe the excitement she felt at the words in front of her. It took everything she had in her not to take it to her room and masturbate to the promise of such a wonderful evening ahead of her tomorrow. But she didn't, because she knew it would be worth the wait. Just one more night.

The next day seemed to pass both in an instant and frustratingly slowly. She busied about preparing for her evening, laying out her rather extensive collection of toys, of both the kink and sexual variety in the living room.

She decided to wear a pvc crop top and skirt combination, as both had zips down them which meant that even with her arms and legs secured to the chair, they'd be totally removable, as requested. To go with that, she also donned a full face of the sluttiest makeup she could. Deep red lips and dark eye makeup, his favourite.

Every decision she made had him in mind, his preferences and anything she could think of to impress him, as well as just following his orders.

By 5.45 she found herself fully in place, ready to restrain herself. The dildos she'd chosen had suction cups, and she'd attached them to the chair. It had been referred to as her favourite chair in the letter, but it only gained that titled because it was used for play. It was just a hard wooden chair, very plain with four legs, no arms, and a square back, but it was sturdy, and the perfect height for her to sit comfortably.

It was time to complete the instructions, so she applied plenty of lube to the dildos and positioned herself over them. She felt between her legs, to apply some lube too, but found she didn't need much. It was hardly a surprise, she'd spent the entire day in varying states of arousal, but now she was so over excited at the incoming night that she might well have been wetter than she'd ever been before.

Slowly, she sank down on the dildos, first allowing the larger one to enter her tight ass and moaning slightly as it did. She paused, allowing her body to adjust to the sizeable intrusion. Had she been allowed, she would have been slowly teasing her clit as she slid it in further, meeting the smaller one now. That would count as masturbating, and she didn't know if she'd have the will power to stop if she started.

Determined to be as good as he believed her to be, she kept her hand far away from her clit and came to a rest on the seat of the chair, with the dildos both firmly inside her. It was the fullest she'd ever felt. She'd used two toys at once before, but she'd never used quite such a large dildo on her ass before. She hoped that her initiative to take for him more would excite him.

After taking a moment to just enjoy the feeling, she leaned forward to cuff her ankles to the chair and couldn't help but squeal a little. The movement had caused the dildos to rub together inside her and it was a very pleasant sensation. She paused once more to strengthen her resolve, and attach each ankle to the chair legs and then sat up once more. The pleasant feeling continued at her further movement, but this time she was prepared for it and managed to stay quiet.

With her legs now secured, she put in her ball gag, fastening it behind her head, and then the blindfold. As the final step, she secured her arms to the back of the chair, resigned to her waiting.

The shifting she'd had to do to secure her hands to the chair had sent jolts through her and made it almost impossible to sit still, but she knew it was what he'd want.

She tried to count the ticking seconds she could hear from the clock, but it was as though time had slowed down. She couldn't believe that it hadn't been five minutes yet, as it felt more like thirty to her, but she knew he would be perfectly on time. He was never early, or late, but exactly on time for their playdates.

Her restraints were secure but loser than she usually liked them. In previous discussions, Sir had talked about her safety when restraining herself in the house alone. In the unlikely event that something unfortunate happened, she needed to be able to get out of her bonds in case he wasn't there to assist her. That was why he always said she shouldn't use her gag with her hands restrained.

It was at that point she realised her mistake. However, it was also at that point she heard the key turning in the door. Shit, she thought, I wasn't supposed to put the gag in yet!

She felt panic rising in her as he opened the door to the living room and stepped inside. She was facing the door. There was no way he'd miss that she was wearing a gag, and now that he was here she couldn't free herself to remove it. Her heart raced.

Heavy steps around her revealed he was circling her, looking at her from all sides and looking at the arrangement of toys she'd left out. She jumped as she felt his fingers trace from her left shoulder, across the back of her neck, to her right. A trail of goosebumps appeared where his skin had made contact with hers.

Her restraints were tightened, as now that he was here it was safe to do so. She felt his hair brush hers as he leaned in next to her ear.

"Good evening Kitten. I see you have tried very hard to prepare for me. Unfortunately, I think we both know you got something a little wrong." She felt a breeze as he moved away, and heard the sofa give as he sat in front of her. The blindfold may have stopped her from seeing, but she could hear the sadistic smile in his words and it thrilled her far more than it should have.

"What's the matter? Were my instructions unclear?" She shook her head in response.

"No? Then you chose to ignore them." Sir's voice sounded as though he was telling off a child, and she shook her head again, more fervently this time. He laughed lightly.

"Oh, I see. My silly little slut got too excited and forgot her instructions." At this she nodded, his words making her clench around the dildos still inside her which elicited a small moan.

"Well, well. What should I do with such an eager whore?"

She heard the movement as he came closer, and released the buckle on her gag.

"You can do anything you would like with your eager whore Sir."

A dizzying breathlessness took over as the choke chain tightened around her neck. He sat on her lap, pressing her harder into the chair.

"Oh, I know. Like I said in my letter Kitten, its going to be a long night."

HexKitty
HexKitty
11 Followers