A Night to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
Sir explores the torture of teasing his Kitten.
1.6k words
4.31
10.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexKitty
HexKitty
11 Followers

His lips met the crook of her neck as he released the chain and she felt teeth graze her skin. It seemed like an act of mercy but as he did so, he ground his weight against her which pressed her harder into the dildos on the chair, and rocked her against them. She knew if she'd been stood, her legs would have given out. It felt delicious.

All too soon he withdrew his touch from her completely, and she whimpered at the distance. His devious chuckle at her predicament only served as fuel for her excitement. Pacing steps and rustling of clothing revealed he'd rolled up his sleeves and was circling the objects laid out at his request on the table.

"I'm going to be very mean to you for a little while now Kitten. Partly because you made a mistake and I know you want to make that up to me," she nodded fervently, "and partly because it's so fun." She smiled, knowing that no matter the outcome of their session, she was already pleasing him.

As much as she hated making mistakes, she managed to avoid the dooming sense of guilt that consumed her when making mistakes in vanilla life because Sir always gave her a chance to redeem herself. She simply couldn't disappoint him because he loved punishing her just as much as he loved treating her.

"What happens if I feel like giving more than you can take tonight Kitten?" She felt his finger lift her chin as he asked this, so she'd be facing him despite the blindfold. He tenderly moved a strand of hair that had fallen into her face.

"If it becomes too much, if I feel unwell, or I need to rest, I must use my safeword, Sir."

"Even though this session will contain a punishment?" He asked. She nodded slightly.

"Yes Sir. I always have the right to use my safeword, even during a punishment."

"Good girl." He tapped her nose gently as he said this. "Then I think it's time to begin. Hold this." She felt leather between her teeth and lightly bit down on it. By the feel of it, she guessed it was the handle of her smaller flogger.

"Now, I really love this outfit you've chosen Kitten. You look so sexy in shiny clothes, but unfortunately it's time for the top to go." He unzipped the crop top she was wearing and a cold breeze graced her chest. There was silence for a moment, and she knew he was admiring the way she looked, tied and ready for him. Not just willing, but ready to beg for him to use her as he saw fit. But they both knew the begging would come later.

He started to stroke gently around her left breast before pinching her nipple harshly. Surprise almost resulted in her dropping the flogger, but she held on to it. One punishment was enough for today. He removed his hand from her breast, but the pinching sensation didn't stop. Her right breast received the same treatment and she realised he'd attached her nipple clamps.

She shifted slightly in her seat, only succeeding in reminding herself of her impaled state. A soft moan escaped around the handle in her mouth. If this was how she was reacting already, she didn't know how she was supposed to last the whole night.

He stood behind her, leaning over her shoulder and she felt his nails lightly against her skin from her knee, travelling tantalisingly slowly up her legs under her skirt. Her head tilted forward as she enjoyed the subtle teasing sensation.

"Head up, Kitten." He whispered in her ear as he sank his nails in harder, circling her inner thighs. Teeth once more grazed the side of her neck once she'd raised her chin, as he bit into the soft skin.

Finally, his fingers found her vulva, parted around the dildos as he had instructed. She noticed there was some kind of thick liquid on his fingers as they started rubbing her clit gently.

Does he really think I'm going to need lube in this situation? She thought, as he applied the liquid generously.

His teeth released her, and all too soon, his hand was gone too. She whimpered softly in disappointment as he wiped his hand with a tissue and sat on the sofa once more. By the sounds of it, he was just sat staring at her.

She wondered what he was waiting for. Here she was, all tied up and nowhere to go, ready to receive his punishment, but instead he'd been incredibly kind and soft to her. It made her pussy burn with desire, clenching around the dildos still inside her.

But the burning continued to grow in intensity, her clit was tingling, stinging, screaming to be touched. She shifted a little but it did nothing to quell the need she felt, instead just teasing her further. She whimpered softly once more, trying her hardest to sit still. Her knees came together as much as they could with her ankles secured to the chair legs.

"Is something the matter Kitten?" The sadistic smile plastered on his face was abundantly clear from his tone. He stood to be next to her, one hand snaking through her hair to get a good firm grip, the other removing the flogger from her mouth. "Answer me when I ask you a question, slut."

"No Sir, nothing's the matter." She answered, a slight tremor to her voice.

"Lovely. So there's nothing at all happening to you that is making it difficult for you to focus? Nothing you want to change?"

"No Sir." She shook her head in emphasis, determined not to show how much the unexpected liquid was affecting her. They both knew, it was just part of the game, and she was determined to win.

"Excellent. You should have absolutely no problem counting these hits then. I'm going to start with the flogger you've been so considerately holding for me." His hand released her hair. She squirmed in her seat.

"Remember Kitten, good sluts always keep their knees apart." He yanked her knees apart, stopping her from rubbing her thighs together. "And we both know you're a good slut really."

She couldn't help but smile at this, lifting her chin just that little bit higher. This gave him a perfect opportunity to start striking her breasts with the flogger. She dutifully counted each strike as she had been instructed.

One... Five... Ten... Twenty. He'd paused at ten to grope her breasts, kneading and rubbing them. She was grateful to feel his touch, even if it wasn't where she truly desired it. Her clit was still aching. The tingling had peaked but it didn't seem to be going anywhere at any point soon.

Between the stimulation of the dildos and gel, and the soft pain from the flogger across her chest, it was becoming increasingly difficult to sit still. She found herself rocking slightly, trying to press herself against the chair and then raise herself. Enough to get further stimulation but hoping it was subtle enough that Sir wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately for her, it wasn't Sir wearing the blindfold, and in his time to take in the sight of his beautiful submissive, he couldn't miss her movements.

Before she could register what had happened, he'd seized the choke chain, pulling firmly, and straddled her lap once more. She could feel his face, just inches from hers. Even more excitingly, she could feel his hard cock pressing against her through his trousers. She longed to service his lovely cock, but she knew she'd have to wait for her reward.

"What on earth do you think you're doing, wriggling about like that? If I didn't know better I'd say you're enjoying yourself." She couldn't hide the smile on her face, she gasped, choking slightly. He released the chain and her face fell ever so slightly.

"You're such a filthy little whore. Smiling as I choke you, trying to fuck yourself against a chair during a punishment." His words were soft, and he didn't need to raise his voice. It was taking an impressive amount of will power on his part not to kiss her for her commitment to him. But he had a point to make.

"You are my toy. You receive pleasure when I decide you do, IF I decide you do. Do you understand that?" His words were low and dangerous and he had her fullest attention.

"Yes Sir." It was a breathy response that had absolutely nothing to do with the choke chain.

"I am going to continue my session now. You will sit still. I could threaten you with more pain if you don't, but as I already intend to hurt you a lot this evening, I won't threaten that." He rose from her lap, preparing the next implement.

"If you are unable to sit still, I will stop. I will wait, until you stop squirming. For each time it happens, I will add two more days to your denial. Thats an extra 48 hours without getting to masturbate Kitten. Each time."

Shock was the only expression on her face now, and he was glad she was blindfolded because it was very difficult for him not to crack up laughing at her surprise. He wanted to keep his cool demeanour for her experience.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He asked.

"No Sir." Her pout was only slightly noticable. "I'm your toy and I will do my best to please you Sir."

"Yes you are, and yes you will Kitten. Now I think it's time for the canes."

HexKitty
HexKitty
11 Followers