A Night with Ashley Pt. 02

Story Info
The beautiful findomme continues toying with her new sub.
5.8k words
4.69
9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: This is the second half of "A Night with Ashley." It continues right where the first part left off.

Fetishes: Financial Domination, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Light BDSM, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Femdom

Important:

1) All characters depicted in the story are over 18 years old of age

2) Do not try this at home

3) Enjoy!

***

"As I was telling you, my little pet," she said with a harsh expression on her face, "I will not tolerate any complaints about how much of your money I spend. You need to learn how to properly serve a goddess."

I must confess that, at that point, because of the high state of arousal in which I was being kept by that beautiful girl, combined with her dominant and bratty attitude, I felt extremely weak and eager to please her.

And even though I believe that I was not into domination of any sort--at least, not to my previous knowledge--I began to experience an urge to make her happy and go through whatever she had in store for me as "punishment."

It's also possible that my judgment had been seriously impaired by my lust for her or that she had somehow brainwashed me into becoming her little pet, as she kept calling me. But, in any event, and with each second that passed, the reality is that I felt more and more privileged to have her with me and to be allowed to submit to her.

She came back to the bed and sat in the space between my legs, which were still tied, stretching to the sides, providing her with ample room to sit in. Then, she extended one of those beautiful long legs of hers over my body and placed the platform of her elegant, shiny stiletto near my mouth. "Kiss my shoe," she instructed. The whole scene made my hard-rock dick pulsate again.

Since her shoe was open and a large portion of her foot was uncovered, I attempted to kiss her skin instead. It was instinctive; I was desperately longing to press my lips against that exquisite-looking skin of hers. However, she didn't let it happen; she quickly moved her foot away, and then, as she adopted a stern countenance, she brought her shoe back to my mouth quickly, deliberately impacting my lips with the sole. It caused me a small amount of pain. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked with a threatening tone.

I didn't respond at first, but she kicked my mouth again, this time with slightly more strength. "Answer me, slave; what are you doing? Did I order you to kiss my foot? Or my shoe?"

"Your shoe, goddess," I said submissively. "I'm sorry; I don't know why I did that."

"You're lucky you didn't get to touch my skin at all, or you'd be in serious trouble. Now, do exactly as I say. Kiss my shoe," she instructed firmly.

"Yes, goddess." I started kissing the sole of her stiletto tenderly.

"Lick it now," she commanded, and I obeyed immediately. Her pretty, shiny shoes were actually extremely clean, and since it was the closest my mouth had gotten to her body so far, I have to admit that I enjoyed the process and licked the shoe she pressed into my mouth with passion.

She then withdrew her stiletto from my reach and called attention to her legs in a teasing, provocative way. "Do you like these goddess legs?" She asked.

"I love them," I responded almost instantly. I did love them; they were the hottest pair of legs I had ever seen. The high heels and short mini skirt she was wearing made those long, smooth, shapely legs look even more irresistible.

"Would you like to kiss them?" Her hands wandered sensually through them, up to her skirt.

"Of course!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Well, you can't! You were a bad boy before, so you only get to look and lust at them." She placed one of her captivating legs near my drooling mouth. "Try to kiss it," she ordered. I did as I was told, but she gently moved her leg away before I could reach it.

"These luxurious legs are not for stingy men who complain about how much of their money I spend; do you understand?" she asked defiantly. "Don't I deserve everything I want and more?" she added, as she placed one of her legs again next to my mouth.

I could smell the sweetness of its flawless skin, which was extremely arousing. This time I didn't attempt to kiss it, though, as I knew she was going to move it away, and the action was slightly humiliating.

"You deserve everything you want," I responded. Having her like that, teasing me with her never-ending goddess legs, simply provoked in me a strong desire to please her.

"Good boy," she said. "Now, give some love to my other shoe," she instructed as she brought her other stiletto to my mouth. I started kissing and licking it fervently. "That's a good boy. Keep it up; I want my shoes as shiny as possible." Her dominant attitude was highly attractive.

Worshipping her shoes like that went on for about half an hour, maybe an hour. She made me kiss and lick every part of her shiny stilettos, from the soles to the heels. Her skin was strictly forbidden, though, and I took great care not to break this rule of hers, lest she'd punish me like before. But I still enjoyed serving her like that immensely, and I must say that I performed my duties ardently; I didn't leave a single dry spot.

At one point, she went to grab her phone. "We're not over yet. Go on, slave," she commanded as she came back to her spot, placing one of her shoes again in my mouth before proceeding to start using her phone.

Although, as I mentioned, I loved serving her like this, there was an instance--while I thought she was distracted with her phone--in which I stopped for a moment in order to let my exhausted tongue rest. But she quickly hit my face with the platform of her stiletto--not too strongly, but I could still feel the impact, like a soft slap.

"Did I ask you to stop?" She questioned, almost rhetorically. Without answering, I went back to my tasks, never dared to stop again after that, and only took little breaks when she switched her feet.

Eventually, however, she appeared to be satisfied. She brought both of her sexy stilettos to my face and started caressing me with them. Her shoes gently roamed my face, head, neck, and mouth. Her heels tenderly traced my skin in highly controlled movements, and I kissed them when they were close to my lips. She did this so skillfully and sensually that I started those attempts to move my hips again, trying to touch her with my pulsating, starving dick. "Quiet, pet; if your dick touches me without permission, I'll have to punish you again." I obediently stopped, though inside I was dying to reach her alluring body with my trembling cock.

Her stilettos continued caressing my face, and then she placed them over my torso, as if she were walking over me, making me feel those long heels on my skin. It wasn't painful at all; she did this gently, and I must say that it was highly erotic. While her shoes walked over me, and since she was still lying in the space between my legs, her perfectly polished nails wandered around my inner thighs, very close to my genital area, with very suggestive movements.

I found myself becoming increasingly aroused and longing to move my pelvis in an attempt to touch her with my cock. But being disallowed from doing so appeared to excite me even more. Her tempting legs were arched in such a way that, even though they were above my body, they were not coming into contact with it. She was so close, and yet so far!

My desire to make an effort to get my dick to touch her became overwhelming, but I was still worried about the potential repercussions of doing so. I didn't want to be punished or lose the possibility of a reward. An inner struggle was going on in my mind between reason and lust, between her tempting body and the strict rules around it.

"Do not try anything funny," she said with a menacing tone, as if she could read my thoughts. Then she kept doing that magic work with her shoes and hands. A peculiar blend of pleasure and anguish overcame me.

But then something happened, which made me tingle with great excitement. Her fingertips grazed near my genital area in a soft and suggestive way, and then she started caressing my cock and balls very lightly. It felt as if she were using a feather.

She was finally touching my balls and dick! Her fingers traveled delicately up and down my penis, sometimes in circles around my balls, while other times she would subtly play with the tip of my hard, pre-cum-filled dick. This went on for quite some time, and it was extremely satisfying. It made me vibrate inside. My dick was burning with lust again; I wanted her so badly!

As she did this, she finally let her shapely legs rest on my body. She crossed them and placed her feet on my left shoulder, her smooth calves right near my mouth. Was I allowed to kiss them? I did not try, afraid of the consequences. But, oh my God! Her long, silky-smooth legs had finally come into contact with me as they extended across my abdomen and chest, ending right near my mouth, while she teased my cock with her fingertips.

She had made herself so forbidden and tempting that those subtle tastes of her felt like being in paradise. And it was truly like being in heaven; those legs were not only a pleasure for the eyes, but the touch of the velvety softness of their skin against mine was incredibly delightful.

My mind was racing now, my body quivering. Could I even handle the thought of fucking her? I started to burn inside again; the flames of lust and desire were reinvigorated in my loins, and they grew stronger and steamier as her nails kept wandering through my balls marvelously.

"I might have you cum after all," she said with a sensual voice. Those words made me reach even higher levels of excitement, and new drops of pre-cum just started dripping out of my wet, hard, tingling dick. She noticed it, and she laughed.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

"It's a pity that you were a bad boy before; otherwise, I might have let you fuck me," she said seductively as she opened her legs to let me get a glimpse of what was beneath her short skirt.

She was wearing a cute, expensive-looking, tiny thong. Her pussy was right behind a somewhat see-through, delicate lace that was patterned with little flowers. I could see the contour of her pussy. It looked so tight--so tempting! I wished there was a miracle--that somehow I was set free--so I could just fuck her! If I suddenly were free, I thought, I would just jump on top of her, destroy her underwear with my teeth if I had to, and fuck that pussy so hard!

"Please, goddess!" I begged.

"This pussy is not for you, pet," she said as she slowly ran a hand over it. "But a handjob is not off the table," she added while her tongue slowly explored the confines of her mouth as she looked seductively into my eyes. Afterwards, she shifted to a more comfortable position, kneeling next to my boiling dick, and she started teasing it delicately with her silky hands.

"A handjob would be amazing, my goddess," I responded eagerly.

"But, you know, you must earn it first," she said flirtatiously.

"Yes, of course, my princess."

"You know what I saw while I was shopping on your laptop before?"

"What?" A cold shiver of fear coursed through my spine.

"I saw your Bitcoin wallet..." She said this as she raised her eyebrows. "Maybe we can make a small transfer to my own wallet?" She suggested, as her shiny nails roamed my dick seductively, elevating its temperature to new heights.

"Please, Ashley, not again..." I begged, frustrated and getting increasingly agitated, fully aware of what she was capable of.

I did have a couple of bitcoins that I had purchased in the early days of cryptocurrency. And although they had cost me nothing significant at the time, those coins now had a combined value of approximately $60,000!

"You do have a choice," she said. "We can stop here; it won't be the end of the world if you're left with blue balls, would it?" She paused for a moment before continuing with a sultry tone, "Or you can give your princess a little gift in exchange for that handjob."

"That is a really tough decision to make, you know, I really..." As I was talking, she gently shushed me by placing a finger over my lips. Then she spoke, "Don't worry, slave. I will make this decision easy for you."

After saying that, she started whispering soft, unintelligible words into my ear and lowered her top slightly, exposing more of her fantastic cleavage as her hands played with her perfectly shaped breasts in a provocative manner.

"Are you really going to ignore your needs just for some imaginary money?" She whispered into my ear. "I know you want to cum," she said with that sultry tone again as she licked my ear seductively, while subtly gasping and exhaling air into it, sending waves of intense pleasure and desire throughout my body.

It instantly dawned on me that engaging in her seduction games would prove to be a formidable challenge once more--and likely one where she would emerge victorious again--but it also occurred to me that a negotiation might still be possible before her excruciating teasing was fully turned on.

"How much do you want?" I mumbled with difficulty since she was still gasping and exhaling air erotically into my ear, filling my brain with a stream of delightful tingles that hindered my ability to focus.

"Well, let's see how much you have first!" She exclaimed joyfully, swiftly destroying my hopes for the bargaining I had in mind. Then she rose from the bed and walked quickly towards my desk.

She came back with my laptop and a smile on her face. She placed the computer next to my dick, between my legs--the screen facing me--and she sat on my chest, straddling me but giving me her back, with her feet firmly pressing down on my shoulders. My vision of the screen was now obstructed, but I could hear her typing and using the touchpad.

Those beautiful shoes I had licked so fervently before were now on my shoulders--their high, thin, classy heels pointing up. Since my arms were extended to the sides tightly, and because of her weight on my chest and the way her feet were pinning me down, I was rendered almost completely immobile; the already restricted range of motion that my head used to enjoy had been practically nullified.

However, I have to be truthful as I write, and I will not deny that being helplessly pinned down by such a beautiful, dominant girl--a goddess, really--in such an erotic position, feeling the smooth skin of her strong thighs on the sides of my body as she straddled me, while enjoying that new heavenly perspective of her figure, was an exceptionally arousing experience.

For instance, despite the fact that she was wearing that short skirt, the roundness and firmness of her buttocks could be fully appreciated from my privileged distance; her perfect ass was right on my face, though it was slightly frustrating that it was still relatively far from my mouth and the useless movement capacity I had.

Her long hair, gracefully falling down her back, now so close to me, aroused me even further. I could not help but breathe in its enticing, fine aroma. She had it styled with gorgeous, subtle waves that enhanced her overall elegance and desirability, completing the absolute, unmatched allure of her exceptional beauty.

She was an absolute dream, way above even those fantastic women in my wildest fantasies.

With all of that sensory overload, with the heat of the laptop near my throbbing dick, and with my balls about to burst from the gallons of semen they had accumulated so far--and despite my near-complete immobility--I instinctively attempted to break my handcuffs somehow, violently moving my hands, trying to free myself, as the lust in me grew to ungovernable levels. I wanted to grab her by that tiny, sexy waist of hers and fuck her hard, really hard! Fuck her for days without stopping; demolish that tight pussy of hers, fuck that perfect ass that she had placed near my face, knowing that I could not reach it.

I was aware that it was impossible to free myself, let alone make any significant movements, but it was just that animal inside of me that I couldn't control.

"Quiet, horny pet," she ordered softly as she became aware of what was going on behind her, while she worked on my computer. Afterwards, she talked again, in a more serious tone. "So, this Bitcoin wallet of yours is password-protected. I cannot access it or know how many coins you have. What's the password, slave boy?"

I had a last chance at saving those coins. Knowing her, I was sure that she would just take them all once she had access; she was not going to settle for less. I really wanted to cum, but I also felt that it was my duty to save my wallet.

"Please, my goddess, I beg you, have mercy!" I spoke in the same way that a desperate indigent would speak to a powerful queen, and I immediately felt embarrassed that this was the best strategy I could come up with.

Furthermore, and unfortunately for me, my mistake played greatly in her favor; she was now fully aware that I didn't have much of a plan to play her little resistance game and that I was in a highly weakened, submissive state.

Ignoring my requests for mercy, and without changing her position--still sitting on my chest with her back turned on me, straddling me--she moved the laptop to the side and, with both hands, started to softly and expertly massage my legs in a highly arousing manner.

She would go all the way down my legs as she bent her back, and then her soft hands would gracefully move up to the area near my genitalia, where she would massage me even more sensually and elegantly, with her satiny fingers touching my testicles sometimes, as if by accident. Often, those "accidents" resulted in her slightly touching my dick with her fingers or nails, rapidly and unexpectedly, an action that made my penis judder every time.

None of us said a word for several minutes as she applied that erotic massage, but words were not needed. It was evident that her purpose was to undermine my resistance until I reached a breaking point.

And I was, in fact, feeling significantly weaker; I started to see how that little last spark of hope I had at saving my wallet was quickly dissipating. The touch of her smooth hands was extremely pleasant, and my desire to cum began to cloud my brain, just like with my credit card before. This time the amounts at stake were larger, and so I tried my best, but my need for release was becoming unbearable.

Every time her hands moved down my legs, I anxiously waited for them to come back up again, and when they did come back up to my thighs, I focused on enjoying every instant of the experience, eager for those quick moments when her polished nails grazed my dick.

"Password, pet," she instructed again, as her heavenly hands exquisitely brushed my inner thighs.

I was about to say it, but stopped. At first, I felt proud of that action, but I quickly understood that I was just prolonging the inevitable. And, if anything, it made her realize how close she was to her objective.

She proceeded to position herself on four legs above me, with her feet still pressing down on my shoulders. Her position resembled that of a 69, but without my ability to reach her, as she deliberately kept her distance.

She was so close, though! Her alluring thighs, her ass and pussy only inches away, behind that sexy skirt and thong--everything was right above my face! This time I had to try to kiss something, or at least bite that skirt--it was my chance!

However, as I explained previously, handcuffed the way I was, with my arms stretching tightly to the sides of the headboard and her feet pressing down on my shoulders, I was pretty much unable to move at all. The range of motion of my head was almost non-existent, let alone the possibilities of my mouth; I could barely move it one or two inches forward, probably even less, and my tongue could not reach her body.

12