A Night with Ashley Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out, it was relatively easy for her to remain at the perfect tantalizing distance for her devilish intentions: close enough that I'd think that reaching her could be achieved with enough persistence, but at the same time too far for it to be physically possible.

I heard her laugh as I made great efforts to tilt my neck somehow, aiming to draw closer to her, while my tongue wandered outside of my mouth wildly, trying to reach something, whatever--a part of her precious skin or her skirt if I could. "Trust me, pet, you won't be able to. Just enjoy the view," she mocked me while her hands teased my genitals.

She was right. After many attempts, the muscles in my neck--and my tongue--began to hurt, and I hadn't made any significant progress at all. It was frustrating to be teased like that, but eventually I gave up and limited myself to enjoying that breathtaking perspective of hers as I inhaled her sweet, tempting aroma.

She continued the massage with her hands, but since now her mouth had access to my cock, she started teasing with a blowjob, in her usual style, without making actual contact. It felt extremely intense because she would blow air softly into my already highly sensitive dick, and the breezes of air coming from her mouth would send numerous tingles throughout my entire body. This was combined with the heavenly work of her hands, sensually caressing and teasing my most erogenous zones.

"Mmm-mmm..." She made soft sex sounds next to my pulsating cock as she teased it. "Tell me that password, slave boy," she instructed in a sensual and enticing tone as my dick pulsated and my heart pounded rapidly. She actually got me, once again, very close to giving in when she made a long, intense gasp right above the tip of my cock, making it feel exceptionally tingly, as if a million ants were running erratically through it.

I was remarkably aroused and significantly weak by that point, and I started to feel that it was only a matter of time before I'd agree to the high cost she had attached to my right to ejaculate. I wanted that handjob more than anything, and in that position, if she allowed it.

And, gradually, the price to pay for it also started to look more and more reasonable. I wanted to cum, and she was a princess who wanted to be spoiled. It all began to make sense in my foggy and convoluted brain. An overwhelming desire to please her was slowly engulfing me.

She then blew air into my dick, this time for longer than before, and then she let saliva come out of her mouth and cascade slowly onto the top of my penis! She blew a bit more air, spat some more, and so on, multiple times, all of this while her hands gracefully massaged the shaft of my penis in up-and-down, sensual movements that made my dick pulsate wildly. The tingles were out of control, and the pain in my blue balls was now extraordinarily acute; it felt like there were little rocks inside of them, growing bigger and bigger, pushing from the inside, trying to break out.

"Password..." she whispered, very seductively, near my dick.

And so it happened: during that state of absolute weakness in which I was, near my breaking point, she proceeded to deliver her final strike.

She placed her glossy lips on the tip of my dick and gave it a light and tender kiss. The kiss was not rushed; it was tremendously exciting, and it lasted for many seconds.

I felt in heaven as her alluring mouth sensually came into contact with the flesh of my throbbing cock, her luscious lips exerting pressure on its sensitive tip in a highly erotic and pleasant way. Her lips rested on my dick for a few moments before she gradually released that pressure and ended the kiss with a gentle, crisp sound that sent a rush of tingles racing throughout my entire body. The million erratic ants inside my dick seemed to multiply and ignite a cascade of pleasurable, electric sensations in it.

I had to give in. I physically needed to cum. And I had to spoil that sensual goddess that made me tingle in such extraordinary ways. She deserved whatever she asked from me.

"Go on, say it," she instructed confidently, as though she knew that my will to fight had completely evaporated and that an overwhelming urge to please her was consuming me.

"The password is 'yellowstone2000'," I finally uttered. I felt a new, quick rush in my dick, and conflicting emotions of pleasure and defeat, a mixture of adrenaline and regret.

She giggled as she sat back on my chest. She placed the laptop in the space between my legs and started typing. "That is the password indeed! You're such a good boy!" She praised me.

My cock was pulsating vigorously, and I could feel a stream of pre-cum rushing freely out of it.

"How much will you take?" I asked, though I could imagine her answer.

"Well, I see that you only have a couple of coins, so I'll just take it all, my little paypig." She seemed to be enjoying every second of it.

That made my cock suddenly vibrate, for some reason, and she noticed it.

"See? You love spoiling your goddess!" She exclaimed with joy as she changed her position in order to sit next to me.

She placed the laptop on my stomach so that I could see my Bitcoin wallet, while she looked at me with a gleeful smile. The transaction had been made indeed. She had just completely emptied my wallet; my balance read "0.00000000." She truly knew no limits; she had transferred everything to herself without giving it a second thought.

She took my laptop and placed it back on the desk. Afterwards, she crawled back into the bed seductively, whispering into my ear, "You've really earned that handjob; it makes me so hot to be spoiled like this." She murmured this sentence very slowly as she gave a sensual and tender kiss to my earlobe, full of that erotic charge of hers that made my skin burn with desire. My pulsating cock jittered again, turbulently.

The fog inside my lust-clouded brain kept getting thicker. "You're worth every penny; you're amazing, Ashley!" At that moment, I truly and absolutely meant it. I was completely under her spell.

"It's time for your handjob." As she said this, my cock started pulsating rapidly and dripping more liquid. I had been waiting for that moment for so long already. I was finally going to have that beautiful girl work her smooth hands on my dick! I had paid a huge price for the honor and was ready to release my sperm fiercely.

I was about to ask her if we could do it in that 69-like position that I had enjoyed so much when, suddenly, she got up, put her hand inside her bra, and took a little key out of it. Then she started unlocking my right handcuff.

"I assume you're right-handed, my pet," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes, I am... but... wait... what? Please don't tell me..." I said in despair.

"Hahaha!" She laughed with that expression of victory I had seen before as she said, "Well, duh! We agreed on you being allowed to cum with a handjob, but I never said I'd be the one performing it! Did you really think I'd give a handjob to a pathetic loser like yourself? Look at you, look at me!" She gestured with her hands, calling attention to her perfect figure.

I was angry now, and the feelings of frustration came back, but I really needed to cum for that spoiled brat.

As soon as she unlocked my right hand, I grabbed my dick and started masturbating energetically as I looked at her with a furious expression. She looked back at me, keeping her distance and still laughing, as she sent me ironic air kisses and ran her hands sensually through her tantalizing and unattainable body, teasing me.

"Come on, cum for me, my little paypig, blow it for me! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She made fake sexual moans, encouraging me as I jerked off vigorously.

"Come on, slave; cum for me; cum for this sexy, spoiled princess that drained you today! I'll give you a little countdown: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Blow it for your goddess!" As she said this, I blew the biggest load I've ever seen; sperm shot out of my dick multiple times and in large quantities. It was a mess all over my body, all over the sheets. I was literally covered in my own cum. The puddle was huge; it was surreal. My dick just wouldn't stop pulsating, and sperm kept surging out of it.

The orgasm I had was incredible, too. It was intense and extremely pleasurable; I had never felt anything even remotely close to that, not even during my wildest sex experiences.

After cumming for Ashley like that, I have to admit that, even in those circumstances, I was filled with immense happiness and joy. Not only because of the strength of that amazing orgasm, but also because I was relieved at last. The pain in my dick and balls was finally waning. I was not angry at her anymore; it was all the opposite. I probably had the biggest smile on my face.

"That's a good boy!" She said as she clapped her hands faintly while I looked at my dick, which was still shooting cum erratically.

I looked directly into her beautiful eyes. I was euphoric and still climaxing. "Thanks for letting me cum, princess." Those words just came out of my heart.

"You're welcome, slave," she answered with a smile. Then she went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle completely filled with ice. Inside of it, in the middle of that block of ice, I could see a little key.

I hadn't seen her put anything in my freezer, but I supposed that maybe she had done so as soon as we arrived at my place, probably when I went to the toilet or at some point while I was distracted. But, in any case, and most importantly, this made me realize that she had come with the whole plan in mind.

"What's this?" I asked, though I could somehow imagine her answer.

"This is the key to your other handcuff, my pet. I'll leave the bottle out here, next to you, and once the ice melts you'll be able to free yourself."

In normal circumstances, I would have argued, but I fully knew by then how highly ineffective it was to go against her wishes. It had already been made more than clear that she could manipulate me into anything that she wanted. Besides, I was still rejoicing at that intense orgasm I had just had, feeling extremely peaceful and content. It truly felt as if I had just engaged in the most gratifying sexual encounter of my entire existence.

"As you wish, goddess," I said. "Once the ice melts, I'll free myself," I added submissively.

She grabbed her purse and opened the front door. Before leaving, she looked at me from the distance and said, with a sweet yet slightly devilish smile, "Remember that your right hand is free now. You have permission to jerk off during the night and to keep cumming for me as much as you want. But get some rest too; tomorrow you need to work hard and start making your money back! Ha-ha! Muah!"

She sent me a mocking air kiss, turned off the lights, closed the door behind her, and I heard the sound of her high heels gradually fade as she walked away.

I was left alone in the dark. The cold bottle of ice, with the key to my freedom, lay next to me, but there was nothing I could do yet. Trying to break the bottle and the ice before it melted didn't sound viable, especially with one hand and in the darkness. Waiting was all I had to do.

As I lay there, I started thinking about her. I remembered her body, her breasts, the scent of her hair, that beautiful face, that irresistible smile, and her playful laugh. I remembered her shapely legs when they were on top of me. I remembered her smooth thighs and ass near my face, so close yet so unattainable.

I thought about that sexy mini skirt, her high heels, and the glimpse I had gotten at her tiny thong, with her forbidden pussy right behind that fine lace. I remembered the magic touch of her delicate hands and those tingly whispers burning my skin. I remembered the two amazing kisses that she had placed on the tip of my dick.

I thought about how bratty and manipulative she had acted, how she had teased and denied me so relentlessly, and how at last she had taken from me what she wanted, displaying the abilities of a powerful seductress, akin to the sensual and irresistible sirens of those old sea tales.

And as I kept thinking, my dick got harder and harder, and even in the wrecked state in which I was, in darkness and handcuffed by one hand, with most of my money gone and covered in that large and embarrassing poodle of cum, pre-cum, and who knows what else, my right hand just went back to my cock, and I started masturbating again, thinking about her.

12