All Comments on 'A Night with Ashley Pt. 02'

by CustomFemdom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rubberpony37rubberpony377 months ago

Once a FinDom gets in your head it's over. Nothing like the total loss of control of your money and credit !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I flicked through this, because I read the first episode and thought it ridiculous. I saw "$60,000 in Bitcoin" and guessed that the author would have this random woman the protagonist met just hours before with no previous experience in findom, take every cent - and I wasn't disappointed. I mean, I wasn't disappointed in being correct about my assumption. I'm completely disappointed in this findom story though, because it's so utterly unrealistic. Smh

CustomFemdomCustomFemdom7 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Well, who knows, maybe the protagonist was actually into findom and he just didn't know it yet. Maybe Ashley, with her experience, was able to sense that, and that's why she targeted him... Just a possibility, but I guess we'll never know for sure :)

Now, sorry to hear that you're disappointed on the protagonist, but you gotta give him some credit too! He tried his best to resist, but it certainly was not easy task... Can you imagine someone as beautiful as Ashley--someone who also knows what she's doing--teasing a poor guy for hours? It's hard to believe that at some point during the night that password is not gonna slip in...

Anyways, thanks for reading, and thanks for leaving a comment. Have a nice day!!

@rubberpony37: I agree, and clearly the protagonist seems to have enjoyed the experience, even considering the circumstances :) Have a good one, and thanks for your comment!

CornixCornix7 months ago

Excellent story.

Yes is $60k for a handjob "unrealistic"? Yes, of course it is. But this is a work of fiction. Nobody is claiming this was what happened last weekend.

The sense of helplessness and the exquisite nature of the power dynamic were great.

As someone that has participated in Findom for years I can safely say I know how giddy the games can make one. That came across delightfully, even though the consequences were unrealistic, the feelings and emotions were completely understandable.

Thank you I hope you write more, either continuations to this story or other Findom encounters.

CustomFemdomCustomFemdom7 months agoAuthor

@Cornix Thanks for your comment, and I'm really glad to know that you enjoyed the story!

I agree with everything you said. Yes, this is fiction, and the final consequences are not free of some fantastic elements, but I tried to keep the feelings, emotions and intentions of the characters as accurate as possible. And I'm honestly really happy to know that you and many other readers found all of that enjoyable!

I'm not planning on continuing this particular story by the way (the series is marked as complete), but in the future I don't discard writing a new story in the same universe, or a new story about Ashley.

I am currently working on another femdom story though, with completely new characters, which will also have some findom elements. Don't hesitate to follow me so that you don't miss it when it goes live :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had a alpha master turn me into a paypig and made me give him my passwords ,bank info ,and buy items from his wish list and now I have to pay a fag tax and a cum tax every week

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

Obviously he was into it even if he was unaware. Otherwise the erotism would have ended when he figured out he was being ripped off. Then again I know, from a friend of course, that when a guy goes ino a strip club and the I see he has bills in his wallet, well, that money is mine and he's not going home with my money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous