A Night with Carolyn

Story Info
A fantasy about meeting a sexy gurl.
1.2k words
4.49
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cshub
cshub
8 Followers

I was away on business and gone for a drink in a bar after work. Sitting quietly with a beer I noticed a woman across the way.

She was about 5'10, shoulder length black hair and a red and black leopard print dress, black tights (or were they stockings) and strappy shoes.

An older woman but striking and sexy. She noticed me looking and I looked quickly away.

As I turn back round she is standing next to my table "Do you mind if I join you?" she says and I usher her to sit down.

She introduces herself as Carolyn and we start to chat.

Then she takes my left hand in her hands and touching my wedding ring states "I have such a thing for married men" and smiles at me seductively.

She suggests we go to her place as it's just round the corner so feeling somewhat guilty but excited at the same time we head over.

It's a small apartment and she leads me in by the hand and takes me straight into her bedroom, a large double bed in the center and a big mirror behind the bed.

Immediately she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me, her soft lips against mine and her hard tongue exploring my mouth. I hold her close and kiss her back running my hands up and down her body.

She steps back and quickly lets her dress fall to the floor revealing a red basque, stockings and red panties, I take her back into my arms and kiss her again this time feeling her silky lingerie under my hands.

Cupping her sweet ass with my hands as we kiss. She smiles at me and drops to her knees in front of me, quickly undoing my trousers and pulling them to the floor with my pants. I take my socks off and my shirt and stand naked before her still on her knees. My cock is hard and inches from her pretty face. looking up into my eyes her lipsticked lips close over my cock and her tongue sweeps around.

Her eyes close as she suckles my cock, one hand on my ass and the other on my balls.I look down at this gorgeous creature feasting on my cock, her red lips sliding gently up and down.

After enjoying this for a few minutes, I pull back and she stands up as I kiss her again, her face wet with saliva and pre-cum, tasting myself on her lips as we kiss.

"now it's you turn" she whispers as she leads me over to the bed, she lies down on her back and opens her stockinged legs. I get on the bed and kneel between her legs, noticing for the first time that her panties are tight across a bulge that shouldn't be there, i look up at her "Don't worry about that baby, it's going to give you more pleasure than you can imagine" she purrs.

I'd never done anything with a man before but she didn't feel like a man and I'm intrigued but mainly so so horny, i take hold of her panties and pull them off, sure enough a shaved 7" hard cock and balls appears, looking at her lying there in her lingerie and stockings the cock somehow seems natural.

i look back at her and she whispers "suck me baby", i lean down and take her into my mouth surprised at myself but enjoying the taste and feeling of her cock in my mouth.

I suck and slurp at it doing all the things I know I like and it seemed to be being enjoyed as she moaned and gently thrust herself into my mouth.

The feel of her stockings against my shoulders and the view up her basque clad body was awesome as I sucked her hard cock.

She slipped from my mouth as she slid out from underneath me and said "now for the bit I really enjoy with you married guys, slide up the bed but remain on all fours",

Not sure what was coming next but so turned on I did as she said, I watched her in the mirror as she knelt behind me, still admiring her sexy body.

Her hand touched my ass and felt cold and wet and as her finger slipped inside my ass I realized she was lubing me up, Oh my god she's going to fuck me, my initial reaction was no way but before I really reacted the sensation of her finger inside me had my cock twitching and I so wanted to please this sexy minx so i stayed where I was.

The second finger slipped inside me and still felt so good, I was breathing hard and don't think I had ever been more aroused. As the third finger went in she was watching my face in the mirror gauging my reaction.

She obviously gauged it right as she said in a stern voice "Tell me what you want", I hesitated but then stammered " I want you to fuck me Carolyn, I want to feel your cock inside me", "Good boy" she said as she slapped my ass with her hand and then i felt the tip of her cock against my hole.

I couldn't believe what was happening, what I was letting happen but at that point I wanted nothing more than for her to bury her cock inside my tight virgin married ass.

She pushed against me and my ass started to open around her cock letting her in, then suddenly the head was in and she slid deep inside me. I let out a little yelp as it hurt and she reassured me "hush, hush, your being such a good boy for Carolyn".

She stayed motionless allowing me to get used to her inside me, I looked in the mirror at her behind me, buried deep in my ass, still not believing what was happening. She slowly pulled backwards, almost coming out of me before gently pushing back in, balls deep this time, so i felt her balls slap against mine. She started fucking me with a slow gentle rhythm, I couldn't take my eyes off her in the mirror as she used my ass.

She slowly sped up until she was fucking me hard then she grabbed my hips and pushed in as deep as she could and started to grunt, I knew that she was cumming, cumming deep in my ass and I was loving it.

I so wanted to please this sexy woman and letting her cum with my ass seemed so right. As her orgasm faded, she lent against my back and reached underneath me to my engorged cock, With her spent cock still inside me she wanked my cock "cum for me baby, you've been such a good boy" and almost instantly I started to cum, feeling my ass contract onto her cock as i spurted my cum onto the bed.

We collapsed onto the bed, her on top of me and just lay there, me enjoying the feel of her lingerie clad body against me and my mind going over what had just happened, trying to figure it out but also hoping her mind was thinking about when she was ready to go again.

cshub
cshub
8 Followers