A Night with my Hot Asian Colleague

Story Info
Recounting a hot hookup with a sexy asian milf colleague.
1.1k words
4.14
25.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
47 Followers

Jin was a woman who seemed to radiate a quiet power. It was as if electricity hummed under her skin and if you tried to touch her, you would receive a shock. Her skin was the color of fresh, thick milk.

Her eyes had a languid, tight quality and hugged close to her short, slightly upturned nose. Her most amusing facial feature by far was her mouth.

Her naturally rosy lips were turned up in a smirk more often than not, but during those moments where one could catch her unawares, you'd see she held her lips slightly apart, her breathing soft, shallow.

It was said among those in the know in our office that Jin collected lovers and that she had turned one man out so thoroughly that when she eventually left him, he took up taking morbidly depressing photographs to ease the stress of her departure. I'd never spoken to Jin much before seeing her one day at work, seated at her desk and reading a book with that same soft fury that she seemed to give to everything that she did. Her lips were thick and luscious, like a plate of ripe strawberries bursting with juice, and while watching her read, I wondered how those lips would look wrapped around my dick.

That's when I decided that I wanted to fuck Jin.

When I sat to talk to her, she turned a knowing gaze at me and smiled. We didn't talk long, or about much of anything, but at the end of the conversation she left me with her phone number and a promise that we would meet up soon. She walked away from me and I noticed the supple swell of her ass. I felt myself stiffen at the sway of her hips as she walked, rolling thunder carrying her storm away from me. I wanted her to come back. I wanted to be shocked.

We spent a week exchanging messages, flirting, and sending promises of pleasure to come. When she would see me at work, her reaction was bashful: she'd tuck her smile behind a hand, covering her flushed cheeks. But when she showed up at my house the next Saturday with a bottle of my favorite wine, there was no pretense.

After a little small talk--Don't you hate Carol in accounting? Isn't this wine great?-- I moved closer to her, drinking her in.

Her hair smelled of fresh linen, but beneath that scent was one of heat, of spice like cinnamon that I could feel on my lips, and when I touched my mouth to her neck I licked the softness there and felt her shudder beneath my tongue. She turned away from me when I tried to kiss her lips, whispering.

I instead pressed a kiss on the tip of her nose, and she ran her nails down the sides of my torso, making me shudder as much as I had done to her earlier."Let's go to bed," Jin said, bringing that quiet fury to bear. I had no complaints.

Jin's innocence peaked when it was time to undress. She did so quickly and efficiently, exposing her skin all in a rush and then moving to lay down on the bed. I drank her body; her skin was near-flawless and smooth. Her breasts were small, tipped with thick brown nipples. I fell in love with her breasts instantly. When I took one in my mouth, she gasped. I devoured her in bites, covering her body with urgent kisses, ghosts of my teeth and tongue on her skin, in the crooks of her. The attention made her squirm and roll her hips with a quickened urgency. She babbled tiny pleasure sounds and my dick became iron, the tip of it pulsing.

I could smell the hot, wet readiness emanating from her pussy. I went down on her, found her covered in a mess of straight black hair, her lips there as pink and ready as those on her face.

Taking a leg in each hand, I spread her wide and licked her from top to bottom, slowly and intently, savoring her. She rolled those hips against my face and smeared her juices on my lips, whispering and moaning so softly. When she began to shudder, I slurped her clit against my tongue and lapped her up, slowly sucking on her, driving her to the brink. She jerked and spasmed and whispered and moaned, and as she came I pinched her nipples between my fingers and talked her through her pleasure, reminding her that she was doing exactly what I wanted her to, exactly what she needed. When she was spent, I pushed her legs back toward her head.

Jin gasped when I stood to enter her: my dick was strong and as black as night. Her expression, her wild eyes, her gentle lip bites told me she hadn't counted on receiving everything I had, but the scent of her on my face frenzied me, and I climbed atop her, rubbing myself in her wetness before plunging inside. She was hot and slick and tight, and I nearly lost myself early except that I remembered to breathe deeply.

Jin's moans varied with my strokes. When I gave her a shallow stroke, she panted like thirst held her tight. More measured strokes made her moan deeply, suck her stomach in and pull most of the air from the room, screwing her eyes shut and let her mouth hang open. I noticed that one of her front teeth was crooked and leaned down to lick it. When our lips touched, I changed my thrusts, slowing them but giving them with so much force that the sound of our flesh slapping together was a thunderclap.

These deeper strokes made Jin squeal, and though her expression was one of near-tears, she begged me not to stop.

She cursed and squeaked and bucked against my strokes.

When I turned her over she arched her back, hissed, squealed, and looked back at me with an expression that seemed to blame me for some unforgivable crime.

Her tongue laid against her lips, and she screwed her face in an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure. I gave her my thumb to suck, ease her, and then I settled into an easy, rhythmic stroke, enjoying pulling out to the tip and sliding back in, the look of my black dick slick with her juices, the tight little pucker of her brown asshole peeking out at me.

When I came I pulled out of her, shot semen strong and hot up her back and in her spread open ass. Her pussy was red, wide open from my dick, and her leg twitched involuntarily.

We climbed into the shower, and I washed her, gently scrubbed her skin until it was pink. She kissed on my chest and I felt myself stiffening again, but I ushered us out of the shower where we laid on my bed, spent. We dressed slowly and agreed to call out of work the next day to continue our forbidden fun.