The Seduction of Leanne

Story Info
Cheating Vietnamese colleague takes my big dick.
1.9k words
4.47
39.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2069BC
2069BC
79 Followers

My name is David, I live in Vancouver and work at the corporate office of an international company. Being tall, with decent looks and, honestly, a good sized dick, I didn't lack attention from the opposite sex. Here is a story of how I fucked a great looking Vietnamese girl two months before her wedding.

I met Leanne at work and from day one I had been taken-in by her elegant and delicate looks. She was not tall, perhaps 5'1 at most, but her slim features and high heels that she usually wore to the office, made her look taller than she was. I loved the way her tight dresses made her small breasts look prominent and the sight of her long black silky hair almost reaching her butt was amazing.

Leanne was from Vietnam and she came to Vancouver with her family at young age. While talking with her you would notice traces of her traditional Vietnamese upbringing, yet it was clear that growing up here had provided her with a western liberal influence as well.

We were both in relationships, but it didn't stop us from hitting it off and from time to time there would be some flirting and sexual hinting in our discussions. It made coming to work so much more interesting.

Leanne was 28 years old and I was 36 years old. At 6'5 I towered above her and we wouldn't make an obvious couple with such a difference in height. We did start talking about all kinds of subjects during lunch and coffee breaks. Sometimes we were with other colleagues and we kept it more civilized, sometimes it was just the two of us and we would go into more personal topics. I had showed her photos of my girlfriend who was a stunning tall blond with a stacked rack. I was quite proud of having her as my girlfriend.

One Monday Leanne asked me about me about how the weekend was and I winked and said, "I spend the whole weekend having sex with my girlfriend and it was awesome."

Leanne giggled and since she didn't seem offended I continued, "My girlfriend can get really loud during sex and the neighbors even complained about it."

After that our discussions ventured to the sex topic more and more frequently. I learned more about her sex-life with her current boyfriend and fiancée. He seemed Mister Perfect from her parents perspective, handsome, well-educated, and of course, Vietnamese. Their sex-life, however, seemed a bit lame and Leanne never seemed very enthusiastic about it. Their wedding was planned a few months later in February.

We talked about sex life in university, she was very curious about the number of one-night stands I had. I told her that once the word started going around in the female population on campus that I was hung and good in bed, the girls started coming up to me constantly. During nights out and I never left the bar alone after that.

Basically telling Leanne that I had a big dick kind of broke whatever that remained as a barrier between us, Leanne started to ask me much more explicit questions, whether my girlfriend liked my big dick. Whether some girls I had slept with couldn't stand it, etcetera. Breaching these subjects seemed to excite her.

The Christmas parties of our company were a phenomenon. The company never spared any cost, open bar, great food, a band, always an upscale venue.

This year the party was in a down town hotel. Since heavy drinking was the norm those evenings, it was a common thing to reserve a hotel room to avoid drinking and driving.

My girlfriend was out of town and I had booked a room for the night and with my point card I had obtained an upgrade to a top floor suite. The party itself was on the second floor in the hotel's main ball room. Most people didn't bring their partner, we were focused on letting loose with our colleagues.

Leanne was there and she had left her fiancée at home. She was wearing a tight black cocktail dress and a set of her usual high heels. She had done something special with her hair. Instead of the usual pony tail it was loose and had bit of flowing curve to it. I guess she had gone to the hairdresser that afternoon and it looked amazing.

As the evening progressed I couldn't help myself looking over to her as she roamed the room. At one point she was talking with a few other female colleagues and one of them told a joke or something. Leanne tilted her head back and she laughed. She looked incredibly sexy and at that moment I decided to be bold tonight and try to get her in my hotel suite.

She saw me looking at her and I winked. I walked over and whispered in her ear, "You look incredible tonight, let's go to the bar and have a drink together."

Leading her through the crowd we found a quiet spot at the far end of the bar. While ordering drinks I decided to be direct and asked, "Are you ready to try a big dick tonight?"

She laughed, punched my arm and said, "David, I'm getting married in two months!"

I bent towards her and said, "I'm serious, nobody is going to know. I have a great suite upstairs. Meet me there in half an hour." I looked in her in the eyes and added, "Even if it's just for a drink and admiring the view."

After slipping her the extra room card I simply turned around and left her standing at the bar. I didn't know if this was the best approach or not, but I was just improvising and the anticipation I felt after I walked away was worth it already.

For the next 20 minutes I ignored her and then slipped out the ball room and made my way upstairs. In the room I dimmed the light and poured two drinks.

I waited and not long after I heard the click of the lock mechanism. Leanne opened the door and she hesitated coming in. I saw some nervousness in her eyes, so I just said, "Come over and have a look at this view."

She dropped her handbag and phone on the coffee table. I handed her one of the glasses and put my hand on her back to lead her to the big floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city.

While we sipped from our drinks I used my free hand to caress her back and shoulders and I told her how much I liked the way her hair flowed. She smiled and looked up to me and we kissed. We got rid of our drinks and I pulled her close to me while my hand explored her back and ass.

My growing dick was pushing in her belly and she noticed it. Looking down she said, "Well, at least you were not bragging about this David."

"Why don't you check it out?" I asked and pushed her down to her knees.

Her hands trembled a bit while she fumbled with the belt and zipper. Once my cock sprang free it had become almost fully erect. Leanne looked shocked and surprised and her hand went to her mouth, "Oh my god, your cock is huge!"

She looked at it from the side and I told her to grab it. She started stroking it and looked up at me with lust in her eyes. "Why don't you suck it, Leanne?" I suggested.

She started licking the shaft and then took the head in her mouth, she didn't take it deep but I didn't mind. I was more interested in getting in her pussy.

After a while I pulled her up and started kissing her again. My hands found the zipper at her back and I slid down the shoulder straps of the dress. The thing fell to her feet and I took a step back to appreciate the view.

"You look so sexy." I told her and I kissed her shoulders while I fumbled with her bra. When it came off I was treated with a sight of pure perfection. It was my time to go on my knees and I started kissing her nipples, they hardened instantly and were very large for the size of her breast. While kissing I slipped down her panties and she stepped out of them. I got up got behind her and wrapped my arms around her. With one hand I rubbed her pussy. I could feel her wetness. I bent my knees so that I could slid my dick between and rub the shaft along her clit while standing behind her.

She started moaning and at that moment her phone on the coffee table started buzzing, from the photo on the caller ID it seemed it was her fiancée calling. To avoid letting the phone distract us from the moment, I decided to pick up Leanne and carry her to the bed. I laid her down on her back and I went down licking her pussy. She was already wet but now she started moaning more and more. Soon after she climaxed.

I let her catch her breath and then climbed up and lined up my cock with her pussy. I moved the shaft up along her pussy a few times and then stopped with my cock laying on her belly. "Are you ready for this?" I asked.

She looked down and said with hesitation in her voice "you are twice the size of what I'm used to."

I moved back and rubbed the tip of cock on her entrance, working it in just a little bit.

"Go slow." Leanne said. I held back, but still started applying more pressure with small strokes. She was tight and I felt her pussy walls slowly give way to my intruding dick.

When half-way in I was picking up the pace and then decided to plunge deeper. Leanne screamed out: "Oh my god it's too big!" and she dug her nails in my back.

I continued humping her in a steady pace, giving her some time to get used to it. We flipped over, so she was on top, and she rode me. It gave me some time to enjoy the view of this beautiful goddess, her small tits where bouncing and her face expressed pure excitement. She reached her second climax and then collapsed on top of me.

I positioned her for doggy-style, facing the windows so that I could see her face in the re-flexion. I loved looking at her face as I entered her. She moved along meeting the cadence of my thrusts. I maintained a steady pace and controlled, not wanting to come too quick. After a good 15 minutes in this position I thought it was time for the grand finale.

Keeping her in place with my hands on her waist I pushed in balls deep and I started pounding her without holding back. Leanne was loving it and she seemed to be reaching another very vocal orgasm. Soon I started cumming too. I hadn't had sex in a weeks and my balls were full. I kept pumping sperm in her pussy for what felt like a personal record. We then collapsed together on the bed sweating and breathing heavily.

On the coffee table Leanne's phone was buzzing again. I simply said "Just ignore it." Leanne crawled on top of me. I held her in a tight embrace and I felt the sperm and juices leaking out of her pussy on my leg.

--- end of part one ---

2069BC
2069BC
79 Followers