A Night with New Friends - 4some Fun

Story Info
Didn't expect this, what a start of a great friendship.
1.4k words
4.33
12.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do I start this little story, I guess at the start and that means going back a few years. I worked for a large retailer and met another couple who worked together that were around the same age. Like in many work places, the conversation often turned to sex, over a period of a few months there were a lot of innuendos, jokes and getting to know each other more, we continued to confess to fantasies and chat about what each other would or would not want to do. We often spoke about Linda's being BI and her desire to experience another woman. This then led into a number of conversations, and talking about my wife Sharon also being BI, and her desire for the same. I would often go home and tell my wife all about Linda and Andy, this started to really intrigued Sharon. We would often talk about what would actually happen if we ever met, Sharon would get so turned on, every time we spoke about them it ended in amazing sex.

One day while at work Linda suggested that we all go out for a drink to see how we all got on as they had never actually met Sharon, and only knew what I had told them. We agreed to meet at a local pub halfway between us both, I remember Sharon getting ready and I suggested she didn't wear any underwear, this was more for my benefit rather than wishful thinking. We arrived at the pub and went into the bar found a quiet table in the corner, and all started to chat. It was amazing, Sharon instantly gelled with them both and we were having a great time, we spoke about our lives what I was like at work, our personal interests' hobbies etc. As the time went by Andy suggested we went back to their house for a night cap as it was getting late and they lived a little closer than us.

When we arrived at their house we continued to drink and the conversation soon moved to sex, we spoke about various fantasies and what we would do and how far we would go, the wine was flowing so the conversation was very relaxed. After a while Sharon needed to go to the loo, while she was gone Linda and Andy said how great they thought Sharon was and how pretty they thought she was. Linda asked if Sharon really was BI, I said definitely and she would often get so turned on just talking about it. At this point I told them that she had come out without her underwear tonight, Linda then said she needed to go to the loo too and off she went. Andy and I were left sitting downstairs chatting and playing video games. After a while we could hear noises coming from upstairs and what a sound it was, we both agreed that we would should stay downstairs and wait for them to back down.

Sharon told me that Linda came upstairs and approached her as she left the toilet and asked if she was, ok? Before Sharon could even say yes, Linda moved so close to whisper something and just kissed her on straight the mouth, she pushed her tongue deep into her mouth, Sharon said she found herself holding Linda as the kissing got more and more passionate. This is when Linda let a hand slide down from Sharon's face until it reached her breast, stopped and began to squeeze and caress it through her top. Linda then moved her hands to Sharon's short skirt and onto her stocking tops. She slid her hands to touch her bare thigh continuing to move her hand up until it reached her hot warm, wet pussy, she then began to slide fingers in and out as Sharon moaned. They continued to kiss each other hard, Linda then brought her hand back up and put her fingers into her own mouth and then Sharon's mouth. She took Sharon's hand and led her into the bedroom. This is where they then undressed each other, kissing and fondling each other as they explored their bodies. Linda spread Sharon's legs wide and slowly kissed her inner thighs while working up towards her pussy making her moan with excitement, (this is what we heard from downstairs!!) The girls changed position and now Sharon had Linda's pussy in her face and Sharon's in Linda's face, they began to suck. lick and play with each other, They were now so horny and the noises we heard were amazing. The moaning reached a point of climax, we decided we couldn't wait any longer so decided to go and have a look to make sure they both were ok.

We went into the bedroom to see our wives both naked and fucking each other hard with vibrators. I could tell Sharon was in heaven and looked like she had climaxed at least once and was heading for the second fast, she looked so fucking sexy and begging for more, lots more (she has always managed to come and come), This was a sight I will never forget, Andy and I just stood watching with hard cocks, after a little longer they said they needed a rest and wanted a drink so we all went back downstairs.

We all had a drink and spoke about what had just happened , this must have got them excited again as they started to play with each other's pussy on the sofa, they talked about the difference in taste of each other's pussy juices. (I must point out at this point I was the one who worried about the whole couples scene and how far I could actually go as the others were prepared for anything) Linda was great and made me feel relaxed. She invited me to taste her as did Sharon ask Andy the same. We both obliged, this was the first time I had ever gone-down on another women since we had been married. It was good, really good and incredibly exciting. Next Andy and Linda suggested we went to their special place.

We went upstairs to the special area, this was a room with a large bed and lots of toys. the first thing to happen was that Linda had always wanted two cocks in her mouth at the same time, while Linda sucked our cocks, Sharon sucked and licked Linda's wet pussy. Sharon and Linda then played with each other for a while, then they asked for Andy and I to come over, which of course we did, Linda then took my cock which was very hard then and without any hesitation put her in her mouth, I couldn't believe what was happening, I tried to see Sharon's reaction but the attention I was getting on my cock was simply too much, Linda's tits were fantastic and were pierced, I loved them, Sharon always talked about having hers done but had not got round to it. After a few minutes I looked over at Sharon and she was now on the floor with Andy's cock deep in her mouth while he was fingering her swollen wet pussy. I turned to Linda and began to do the very same. Linda then moved over to play with Sharon's pussy again as Sharon sucked Andy's cock. I took the opportunity to slowly come up behind Linda as she was starting to going down on Sharon. I started to finger her very wet pussy then slid my hard cock in from behind and started to fuck her.

It was then we all just got down to hot and gorgeous sex. My wife played and kissed Linda's wet pussy while Andy and I both took turns in having our pulsing cocks deep in her mouth, God, she sucked us both so hard. Before I knew it Andy was rubbing his hands all over Sharon, it was then I took the opportunity and moved to one side with Linda. Her nipples were to die for, I loved the piercings, I sucked them hard while my fingers entered her wet pussy. I then pushed my cock deep inside her, when I looked up at my wife, she had Andy's cock deep inside her and was moaning with pleasure. We seemed to fuck for ages and then swapped our partners back, my wife wanted to suck my cock, she wanted to taste the juices of her new friend before I put my hard cock inside her and we all finished off with fantastic climax's. What a night to remember, it really was amazing and I can't believe that we were lucky enough to stumble across like-minded people to have so much such fun with. This was just the start of a great friendship. We have since had many more great nights and break away with these great friends.