A Night with Raine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

"Good boy! You were paying attention."

"Well you're in luck because I like to get high and maintain things." I joked.

She shushed me.

"Do you remember Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins?"

This girl could follow up a story about a bar bathroom threesome with a reference to a Disney movie. That was quite a conversational achievement.

"Chimney sweep, dirty face? Yeah, vaguely."

It had been awhile since that had come on Turner Classic.

"I like a guy who knows how to get dirty!" She winked at me and the platform left my foot and started sliding up my leg, giving me goosebumps all over.

"Do you remember him as the one man band?"

She flipped over her midnight blue sparkle iPhone case and click-clacked her nails for a moment. Then she held it up for me to see.

There he was, long black streaked face with a proto-Batman chin and wearing a crazy stack of instruments in a harness. He had a giant bass drum on his back, topped with cymbals. On the front was a trumpet, a harmonica in a neckmount, and several squeeze horns.

"This guy did it all. Bert played the whole band, all by himself."

She pulled her phone back and sinuously got up from the table. I did the same, slipping my notebook into my bag, and for a moment we stood facing each other, a foot or two apart.

"That's you tonight." Her stare was intense.

"You need to play the whole orchestra." She stepped forward and now we were almost touching.

"I've got a few instruments to help you along, but I'm going to need all your focus and attention."

As if she didn't already have it. Her knee came up between my legs, and my cock was getting hard under my pants.

"How bout it, Maestro?" She breathed seductively. "You want to ... play me?"

My pants almost split when she brushed over my leg and pushed around to look me in the eyes.

Her strange purple contact lenses were rich in color, as if the saturation slider had been pushed all the way up. I felt her fingers close over my left hand.

"Yes you do." She murmured as her face came closer to mine. "I'm going to show you my violin, and you're going to stroke with one hand and finger with the other."

Her hand was squeezing my grip and letting go, over and over, like a heartbeat. Her hair was a halo around her face.

"You're going to bang my tympani and tap on my triangle and tickle my ovaries too."

"Ivories." I breathed, without thinking, lost in her eyes.

"And after you make me sing in beautiful harmony ..."

She was so close now her eyes looked past mine, and I felt her hot lips move on my cheek.

"... then you'll get to sweep my chimney."

I felt her grab my right hand and pull it around to her slick leather pants. She slapped her ass with my open hand, and pressed it there. I closed my fingers around her soft, supple cheek and squeezed. The black leather radiated heat, and her flesh flexed deliciously under my hand. It was thin enough I could feel the shape of her panties, not quite thong but not too much bigger, where they pulled out from between her cheeks.

Her mouth closed over my ear, and electricity shot down my spine. She opened it again and whispered, "Your place. Right now."

I knew an order when I heard one, and let her ass go immediately. Almost dropped my phone but managed to hang on to it long enough to get an Uber on the way.

"Four minutes," I breathed into her purple hair. Her head was tilted and she was planting tiny kisses around my neck. She only moaned in response. I was captivated, not sure what to say or do, so I just stood there while she nuzzled and nibbled and tongued all around my head.

She wouldn't have that though, and pulled my hands to her ass again. I slid them up and down all over the slick leather, getting to know the shape of her butt. Keeping one hand swirling around her cheeks, I pulled the other up to her waistline and slipped a finger down her pants, under the purple panties and right into the tippy top of her ass crack. As soon as I touched her skin the kissing up top sped up. My pants pressed tighter and tighter against her body.

When the Uber driver texted we both felt the vibration. She straightened immediately, gave me a little peck on the lips, and patted my bulging cock twice.

Each tap sent sensations shooting through my body, and the bulge stretched out as if to follow her hands.

"Down boy," she purred. "You have to take me home first."

It was a nice car, a black Saab with leather seats. She slipped in first and slid up against the far door, leaving her legs strewn across the seat. Not wanting to wait outside on 10th avenue with a raging boner any longer than necessary, I debated for a moment and then just lifted up her legs and slid myself in underneath.

She squealed in laughter as she went momentarily off balance, and then straightened up. Both of her slick leather legs were in my lap, pressing down on the tent pole, and her heels were right there too.

We traded a bit of the usual New Yorker small talk -- how long have you lived here, what's your favorite neighborhood, stupid stuff really. She lived in Bed-Stuy, in a loft with one human and one canine roommate. Didn't get too many details. She mentioned a studio in Midtown too, and I asked what she did there, but she just winked at me and didn't answer.

It wasn't a long ride, and I played with her feet and shoes the whole time. Massaging a little in and around the foot-bed, working my fingers between her peeped-out toes, I'd rub her ankles and run my fingers under leather of her pant legs. Feeling bold I made my way up to her leather-clad calves, feeling them give way under my hands, soft but firm.

She didn't comment but she didn't stop me at all, and made tiny little moans when I hit something sensitive. Her hand came down to her knee, and she rubbed herself right next to where I was squeezing, but she never touched my fingers.

I'm sure the driver noticed all this but he didn't let on. Worried about his rating, probably. He had barely stopped when Raine pushed the door open and dragged me out onto the sidewalk. I gestured past the Thai restaurant to the little red doorway with the circular glass window.

She slunk over to the doorway and splayed herself up against it, looking slick and sophisticated and enticing as hell. I stepped up with the keys and waited for her to move, but she just raised an eyebrow.

I stepped up the single step to where she was, and without breaking eye contact slowly slipped my hand around her trim waist to where the lock was.

She arched her back forward to give me the space to put the key in, and the motion pressed her chest against mine. Her eyes bored into me, and I knew I must have made some sort of reaction when we touched bodies. The key turned slowly and the door swung in.

It was a six-story building and I lived on the top floor. Technically not a walk up, but the elevator broke weekly, and was in currently in an off-again phase. I started for the stairs and she scurried in front of me.

"Me first. I want you to watch me -- I want your eyes on my ass as I climb the stairs."

Like they'd be anywhere else. She started up and I followed a few steps behind, staring up at her. The staircase was fairly dark, but her shiny leather pants reflected all the light there was and outlined her perfectly.

As we rounded the first landing she looked over her shoulder at me, eyebrow raised.

"You like what you see?"

I nodded my head, and put on a big smile. She chuckled and kept climbing.

She stopped with one leg on the second landing and the other a step down, and leaned forward, putting a hand on her extended leg as if she was stretching after a run.

"My cute little asshole is all wrapped up for you in this tight leather package."

With her other hand she reached back and slapped her butt, hard. The sound echoed in the narrow stairwell.

"You get to unwrap it tonight."

She started up again and I followed like an eager puppy.

Two floors up at the fourth story landing, she paused again on different steps. I halted too to see what she was going to do.

"Put your hands on my ass, Adam. Feel me up my like you did at the bar."

I stepped up a step and reached out, palm wide open, and took a handful of leather-clad cheek, squeezing down. She shook when I touched, and started to climb again.

Her butt lifted up out of my grasp and she stopped. "Stay with me, boy. Don't let go."

I hurried to catch up, and groped at her butt again.

"Feel my muscles as I climb the stairs. Feel my cheek fold around your hand, and then stretch out as I lift to the next step."

I did just that, and it was hot as hell.

At the fifth landing, she turned towards me and bent at the waist. Her tits hung full and round, and the windows of the Tardis were right at my eye level.

"You are in for a hell of a night, Adam." There was a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah, that's the sense I get."

Quick as a flash she was up and climbing again. When she reached the next floor, I called up "I'm in 6 North West." and we walked down the hall. Unlocking the door and turning the lights on, I stepped to the side and ushered her past me into the apartment. She made sure to brush up against me as she passed.

Raine wandered around the living room while I got a bottle of wine and two glasses. We toasted, and had a little more self-conscious small talk. She wandered around my living room, picking up things on the shelves and asking about them.

I drank my wine and answered her stream of questions, but I knew what she was up to. She was showing off for me, dragging out the tease, letting me stare at her. And stare I did. The light in my apartment was much brighter than that dim nook at the Hogshead with its little table candle, or the staircase. In here I could take in every little glorious detail.

She was exquisite. Her body was flawless, trim as a swimsuit model and yet full in all the right places like a burlesque dancer. Her designed outfit -- almost a costume -- was an epiphany in black and purple, outlining her shape and calling attention to all the right parts.

She moved with the grace of a ballerina, somehow managing to make five inch heels look normal and natural. She was constantly making little motions with her body, playing with her hair, commanding my attention and focus. It was like a Deviant Art era pin-up had come to life in my living room, and was currently bent at the waist examining my bottom shelf of books.

Her leather-clad ass was heart shaped, round and shiny, and mouthwatering. The slick shape continued down her tight thighs, knees and calves before breaking for a stripe of pale skin. The black started up again with a leather strap, and then another, and then plunged down to a sharp pointed stiletto heel.

I wanted to drip some water on those pants and watch the drops roll all the way down those smooth legs. Water, or, you know, something else.

Her words on the staircase came back to me and my imagination took hold. It was as if I could see through the right through her leather pants and purple panties. I saw her asshole in my mind's eye, round and pink. . She must have had a sixth sense too, because she stood up and turned to face me. I could tell from her expression that the evening was about to shift gears. She walked directly towards me and I backed up out of instinct until I was standing in front of the couch. She held out her arms, without a word. Slowly, I reached up and put both of my hands in hers. She grinned like a predator.

Lifting her arms -- and mine -- to the ceiling, she pulled me several steps closer until we were almost touching. I kept eye contact, but I could see her shirt in my lower periphery. The Tardis image lost its shape a little from this angle. She saw my eyes dip to her cleavage for a second and the grin widened into a full smile.

She twisted her wrists and with surprising force, pushed me down onto my knees. I ended up at eye level to her hips, my vision split between shiny black leather and taut trim stomach.

"Open my zipper, Adam." Again, that tone of command.

I tried to pull my left hand free of her grip, but she squeezed it tightly and held it in place.

"Use your mouth." I felt a shiver run down my spine. After all the teasing at the bar and on the ride home, things were finally starting to happen.

She was pushing back down on my hands as hard as I pressed up, and it was like we were holding each other up.

My neck felt loose and my head was free and flexible. And millimeters from her waistline, where the noonday sun of her flat supple tummy met the midnight black of her slick shiny leather pants, with a terminator line of royal purple satin between.

I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her stomach, just below her belly button. There was a jiggle under my tongue as she quivered with the kiss.

I moved my mouth down and closed it over her button fly. It took a few tries but eventually I managed to bite over her pant hem at the same time I pressed the button back with my tongue, and it came undone. Immediately the stretched leather pulled back and all of a sudden my mouth was over her panties.

I could smell her arousal, and her natural perfume clouded my senses. I pressed my nose against the purple fabric, feeling her flesh give way under. Her pussy was a few inches down, still covered by the zipper.

She relaxed the downward pressure and I settled back into my own balance. She moved her hips in a slow lazy circle, dragging her panties across my face. Her hands lifted mine up and brought then behind her to her butt. I pulled my hands out of hers and folded them over her ass cheeks. They felt as soft and luscious as it had on the stairs.

Gently, I pulled down and her pants slid effortlessly off her waist. When the leather bunched up on around her knees, I reached to remove her shoes. Seeing the eight-inch zipper at the end of each pant leg, I unzipped that instead and pulled the pants over her shoes, lifting her feet one at a time.

I have always had a thing for feet and high heels, and seeing hers up close I was mesmerized. I could not resist, and dipped my head down to her peep toe opening.

She looked down at me in amusement as I carefully kissed her painted toes, and felt all around the definition of her ankles with my hands. My little pecks moved up a little to the smooth leather of the shoe, and my hands wandered from her ankles down to trace the outline of her stiletto heels. My entire world became those purple painted toes, and the slick sexy shoes that encased then.

After some time -- probably not much but I was not counting, I heard her voice from overhead.

"Up."

I stood up slowly, running my hands up her legs.

She tugged on the bottom of her shirt, and her encased breasts bounced up and down when she released it.

"Don't you like this shirt?" She murmured.

She took my hands and put them around the outside of her breasts, and then squeezed her arms in, trapping my hands. Her cleavage bulged up and I could see her skin move through the Tardis windows. A bit of her bra became visible -- matching purple of course.

She shimmied her shoulders up and down, as I nodded eagerly.

"Wanna go underneath?" She grinned. "Watch out, they're bigger on the inside!"

I pulled my hands out from between her upper arms and her sideboob, and gingerly put them on her stomach. Watching her eyes for approval, I pushed my hands under and up.

The shirt was tight -- like, seriously tight, and I couldn't actually reach her tits. My fingers brushed the edge of her bra and could go no further. Her squeezing in with her arms was not helping at all.

She was laughing at me with her eyes.

"Oh well ... sorry about that."

"Guess you won't get to experience these boobies!" She squeezed her arms in further than ever.

My face must have fallen, because she laughed for real, and added, "Until after I get a taste of you!"

Then without warning she pushed me forcefully toward the couch, and I fell into a sitting position. As soon as my ass was in the cushions, she was pulling my shoes off. My pants followed quickly, and then I was just in my sport boxers.

She threw my clothes into the corner of the room and returned her attention to me. Her hands were on my thighs as she kneeled in between my legs. My cock was mostly hard, easily visible beneath my bulging boxers.

She looked up at me as she leaned her face in over my crotch and grazed my underwear every so lightly with her nose. My cock twitched and she laughed. She repeated the motion, nosing at my dick like she was a cat. I felt sparks each time she made contact.

The third time, instead of just brushing my boner, she opened her mouth and closed it over my fabric-covered shaft. I grew another half inch immediately. She hung her head down and ground her forehead and scalp against my dick. Her hair tickled my thighs as she teased me with her face.

She used her chin to push my hardening cock around inside my underwear, up over my leg and towards the waistband. My cockhead poked up through the band, and she attacked it with her tongue.

With the rest of my penis still trapped inside my boxers, Raine teased the inch-long head all over with her mouth, and brought her hands up to help. She nibbled on the very tip with her lips like a rabbit, blew her warm breath out and poked at the underside with her fingernails. I moaned her name, or tried to, but all I could get out was the first syllable, over and over again as I gasped for air.

I felt her fingernail push down the length of my cock, right down under my boxers. It felt like a hot poker, and left a storm of endorphins in its wake. When it got to the base, she wrapped her whole hand around the shaft and pulled it clear of my underpants. It sprung up, fully hard, and she gasped for a minute as she beheld it all.

I was big, so I had been told in the past, eight inches plus when hard, and she moved her hands all around it, getting a feel. Then she brought it back to her mouth again, but didn't put it inside.

Instead she slapped it against her cheek a few times, and then began dragging it around over her face. She nuzzled her head underneath and let it lay across her face while she looked up at me. Her tongue pushed it from below and it rolled lazily over into her cheek. She flattened her hand and placed it over my dick, trapping it between her cheek and open palm. Then she began nodding her head up and down, fucking my cock with the outside of her face. At no time did she break eye contact.

I was out of my mind with pleasure -- the prolonged tease had stirred me up just right, and my cock had been aching for awhile. Now it was drinking deep, getting treated in a way I had never imagined, but was hot as hell. She knew it too - I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she worked herself against me like a cat.

Without warning her fingers closed around the head of my cock, and her face dropped down a few inches to the base of the shaft. She took the side of my cock between her lips and slowly slid up until she reached the top.

She stopped there, lips pursed together in a kissyface, with the head of my cock between them. She looked up at me and winked, as if she was posing for a selfie. Her tongue flicked against my sensitive underside from within her mouth. Then, with agonizing slowness, she parted her lips and took my cock inside.

Her mouth was unbelievably hot, and my dick sang with sensation as she turned her head and sank down over my erection, taking it all the way in to the base. Her tongue swirled around my shaft and her cheeks sucked in. My cock was buried balls deep in her throat, and it was so amazing that I lost myself for a moment in hazy euphoria.

She slowly pulled off and opened her mouth. Then she just paused there, still, with her mouth open wide over and around my cock, not touching it. Just breathing hot breath. My dick twitched wildly as my brain misfired, tensing muscles god knows where, trying to recreate where it had just been.

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers