A Night with Raine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

She slapped it against her face and scratched the inside of my thighs with her nails as I eagerly ate her ass, rimming up down and all around. She began pushing her ass back against my face, grinding her hole against my nose and tongue. She was mumbling my name over and over, not moaning, but as if she was chiding me.

Then her ass shot away from my face as she hopped up and turned quickly around on the couch. Quick as a bunny, she was astride me and pushing my dick into her pussy. Her hips rolled up and back, and around in circles, milking my cock with every pass.

She laid her chest against mine and kissed me deeply while she fucked me. It was erotic as hell but it also felt intimate, as if she wanted to experience me on several levels at once.

After the wild and crazy 'sucker load', I was relaxed like I never could have been before. Back then I had been edging, had been edged, and everything had been about sensation and surprise and the euphoric experience of a sensual tsunami.

But now, I was just riding the wave. Being ridden by the wave, whatever. It still felt amazing, but instead of an adrenaline-fueled mindfuck, it was warm, and familiar and fun. And apart from that brief initial instability, I was in no danger of coming too quickly. After a few minutes on top, she spun around -- actually spun while fucking me, pivoting on my eight-inch hard shaft -- into a reverse cowgirl that seemed to squeeze me from totally different angle.

It must have shifted her vector too, because her moaning acquired a singsong cadence, almost as if I was pushing the sound out of her with my cock. I grabbed for her feet and began rubbing her soles as she shoved her body on and off of my dick. She responded by leaning forward to grab my feet, which was a super strange feeling. I have a pretty strong foot fetish, but it tends to go one way only.

Her tits bounced and squished against my legs, and she was almost on her hands and knees above me, hips never slowing. With each thrust she sank a tiny little bit lower, flatter against my back.

Eventually her feet hooked around my sides and she flexed her knees back. Of course she couldn't lift me or anything, but I caught on and slowly, fucking rhythmically the whole time, I pushed her forward and followed with my body. We transitioned -- over about 15 thrusts -- to a doggie-style position, with me ramming into her from behind.

I felt her pussy start to tighten against my cock as she came. Her vocalization died away as her breath came fast and hard. She wasn't as expressive as she had been at other times, but I could tell that she was going through it. And I could also tell she wasn't done with me, that she just wanted to sip from the cup, and not shoot it. The motion eased off after several waves of orgasm -- I assumed -- and she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Hey baby, that was fun. Thanks for putting all that hard hard work." She giggled at her own joke.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I should be thanking you." I gazed down at the gorgeous girl before me, still holding my erection deep inside her.

"Oh do you really want to thank me?" Too late I saw the trap.

"Then I got something you can do for me. This next part's gonna be more about me, but don't worry, it will all come back to you in the end."

"In your end?" She didn't answer directly, but she reached around and spanked her right butt cheek again. The sound of the slap echoed around my apartment. She slipped off of my cock and got to her feet. I just looked at her, breathless from the exercise and solidly hard.

She scampered over to the kitchen table and grabbed her purse, bringing it back over to the couch. I played with myself lazily as she rooted around inside. A jar of lube came out, and went on the floor in front of her.

Then, with a squeal of delight, Raine pulled out a rose pink vibrator. She tossed it at me and laughed when I fumbled it.

"One for me! Be a dear and hold this for a minute, won't you?"

I turned the sex toy over and over on my hands while she dived back into the bag. It was smooth, not cock-shaped, and was covered with roses and hearts. There was a line of black cursive writing that read 'love you, mean it' at the base, just above the power controls.

Then I saw what she pulled out next. It was another dildo, opaque black and dick shaped. That's not what caught my eye, though. What caught my eye was the leather strap-on harness it was affixed to.

"Whoa! Wait, that's not, um, for me, is it?"

She fixed me with a sidelong stare.

"Why, you don't like it up your ass?"

"No ma'am, I sure don't." I stated.

"It feels REALLY good. It's one of my favorite things in the world. I'm going to take off like a jet engine when I finally get your cock inside my ass."

"Sure, and hell yeah, but I'm still not going to try it."

"Bet you would if I asked you."

"Yeah, I don't think -"

"If I started getting my things together and walking toward that door right now?" Raine stood up and crossed her arms over her chest. I stared at her rich succulent breasts, pushed together, flopping up over her arms. She started tapping one foot, and the motion sent her jiggling all over.

"Uhhhhh..." I blinked rapidly. If she was really about to leave -- well my walls had been crumbling all evening under her sensual assault. Was it time to push my boundaries past anything I'd ever considered?

She laughed again. "Relax silly -- it's for me. The harness is convertible. That's how I use it with girls! "

"Oh my god." My brain, spinning from the last hour with Raine and choking on the proposition of being pegged could not process the thought of her having sex with another woman.

She laughed rich and full, and pulled one of the straps out of its buckle.

"Last week I picked up the cutest little innocent straight girl at Barnes and Noble -- well, not totally straight. She was reading Strawberry Panic manga, give me a fucking break."

She moved the strap around to the other side, and threaded it through another buckle.

"It didn't take too much at all. I just sidled up to her, batted my wide eyes a couple of times and then pushed her hand down my skirt. Fifteen minutes later Rosie here was dipping in and out of her twat. I definitely popped her lady-cherry."

"'Rosie'? That one is Rosie? Isn't this one 'Rosie'?" I held up the pink one with the flowers and hearts.

"Do you really think I'm that kind of sentimental? That one's name is 'Jelly', and this big monster is 'Rosie', short for Rosie the Riveter. She's my fist!"

She turned her profile to me and made her arm into a muscle, fingers clenched tight.

"We can do it!" She exclaimed, and then started pumping her arm up and down, fisting the air as she mugged. "Sisters are doing it for themselves!"

"Haha, ok I get that one. What about Jelly?"

"Jelly as in 'I don't think you're ready for this Jelly.'"

She looked at me expectantly. I didn't get it.

Then she sang, "I don't think you're ready --"

Seeing my blank look, she stopped.

"Never mind. Just put it on, silly -- it's time for your lemonade."

"I'm pretty thirsty, that's for sure."

"Well then suit up and get squeezing, sugar!"

Skeptically, I undid the buckle and pulled the harness on, fastening the strap behind my head. The dildo stuck out at least eight inches, and there was a little tab for me to bite down on. I did not do so.

"Hehehe you look like Bane from Batman."

"Oh you think the darkness is your ally?" I intoned in a gravelly monotone. "But you merely adopted the dark, I was born into it."

She grasped me by the head with both hands and deep throated the black dildo. Our faces were inches apart when she spoke, through the giant obstruction down her throat. "I am the darkness!"

Her purple eyes were huge in my vision. She winked, and then choked and backed off, and then gave me a playful push. I toppled back on the couch.

Opening the bottle of lube she smeared a double handful all over the dildo, working it for a minute like she was jacking a cock. She wiped her hands off into her ass, smearing the lube all around there too. Then she swung a leg over and straddled my head. With her hands she pulled her cheeks apart and eased the dildo into her hole.

Her cheeks were giant in my near vision and I could see the wrinkles of her anus close up. The dildo seemed huge but her elastic flesh parted ways, and it sunk deep, up to the harness.

Her body dominated my field of view, but I felt her grab my right hand and slap something into it. By feel I could tell that it was the Jelly, the other dildo. She guided it up to her pussy and slipped it in, grabbing my hand and showing me the motion she wanted.

She began to work her hips up and down, ass-fucking my face, while I fucked Jelly in and out of her pussy. Every time she pulled up her cheeks were high around my head like mountains.

It was a really strange feeling. My body was not being directly stimulated, but I was surrounded and enveloped in her experience of pleasure, and that in and of itself was arousing as hell. I could see her gorgeous ass and her smooth, even cheeks, and I could smell her pussy as she played with Jelly.

After a minute or two she leaned over, trapping Jelly and my hand almost inside of her, and took my cock into her mouth. It was a display of gymnast flexibility that she essentially could bend double and gyrate both of her halves independently.

With my cock getting sucked at the same time as all the face ass action, I was almost as fully engaged as she was. She was slurping all around and moaning at the same time, mixing in a little dirty talk when she had the lung capacity. My hands found her hips and rode with them as she bounced. I would have pulled and pushed her around, if she wasn't already moving fast and vigorously.

She started moving faster as orgasm crept up. When it peaked she sat up and grabbed the dildo out of my hands. My cock flopped to the side once her warm mouth let it go. She started fucking her pussy in some very specific way, to edge herself and sustain the waves of pleasure.

At least I think that's what she was doing -- I couldn't see very well. Raine was working the dildo herself now, in precise specific patterns while she ground her ass up and down in circles. I had grabbed my cock and was jerking it in time with her gyrations, keeping myself hard and in the rhythm. Her feet were kicking up and slapping against mine, a distant layer of sensation almost lost in the deluge.

She took my hands in hers and stretched my arms up high. Then she pulled them down onto her face. She was licking and kissing my fingers, slurring them up, and nibbling on them gently. Soon I had her by both cheeks, probing her mouth with my fingers while she enthusiastically fucked herself with two dildos at once. She wanted to lick my fingers but she was hyperventilating from the exertion.

A moment later she must have realized that my cock was lonely after she took my hands to fill up her mouth, so she flexed her knees up and in. Her cheeks closed over my face a little more and her feet slid up my thighs and clenched around my cock. As she moved her feet up and down over my cock, I felt the sensations shoot thru my spine and my vision when a little cloudy.

I don't even think Urban Dictionary has a word for the sexual pretzel we were in now: I was on my back, strapped into the facemask dildo that was plunging in and out of her ass as she rode me up and down wildly. She had the pink dildo moving in and out of her pussy at the same speed, and her feet were jacking my cock in concert. Both of my hands were in her mouth and she was devouring my fingers, licking, sucking and choking herself with them.

She sped up all of it, everything, as she rocketed into orgasm. Her feet couldn't quite keep up on my dick as her body heaved with pleasure.

From under her ass I felt waves of heat as the tidal wave of climax, that she had been holding and sustaining for awhile now, broke against her like a tsunami. Her body went tight as her muscles spasmed and then it relaxed again.

She arched her back up off the face dildo and collapsed onto my chest. Her mouth found my ignored cock, and took the whole thing inside.

I ripped the apparatus off my face and buried my mouth in her pussy. I nuzzled her clit with my nose while working my tongue in and around her lips. She squealed with electric delight, and moaned back at me.

She lifted up from her blowjob for a minute.

"I need you in my ass, baby. Rosie got me ready but now I need hot human cock." Her voice was shaky as she vibrated with sensation. "It's gonna be so tight! I made you so huge and so hard and now you're going to fill me up until I explode!"

Now I have had my fair share of sex, kinky and otherwise, but anal was just something that had never happened before. None of the girls I had been with ever brought it up, and, frankly, I thought that pussy was just, you know, tight enough. Seriously, I have really never had any complaints about the quality of the experience when a lady has invited me inside her body.

But neither was I in the habit of refusing people who ask things of me in bed, and I sure wasn't going to say no to this angel firecracker. As long as it was her ass, that is, and not mine, on the receiving end.

She got on her hands and knees and hung her head over the couch back, her fingers fiddling with her asshole. I found the lube again and slathered a bunch of it on her butt, and then jacked my cock a few times with it too. And then it was game time.

I pushed my cock inside her butt, inch by inch until it was all inside. She was hot, and indescribably tight inside, but her ass had already had some flexibility worked into it, by Rosie, and my cock moved inside her like it was meant to be there.

Her moan turned into a yelp as I pushed in, and then an "Oh God Yes!" as I pulled back and pushed forward again. I grabbed her by the hips and settled into a rhythm. Her face was in the couch, sputtering creatively dirty profanity into the leather.

Without breaking stride I leaned forward and untied her panties from the base of my dick. Her eyes tracked me and she opened her mouth. She was almost hyperventilating, and her breath was hot on my hand as I scrunched the panties up into a ball and shoved them in her mouth.

This seemed to rocket her up the next level. Jelly was inside her pussy again, and she was as hard at work on her front side as I was on her backside. She moaned and mumbled through her panties as I pounded her ass over and over again. My cock was on fire, sliding in and out of her tight yet pliant passage, and the sensations rocketing up and down my spine were so intense my vision started to cloud over again.

I grabbed her feet and flexed them up into a ballet point while I fucked her butt. All of her pro-active flirting and fucking techniques seemed to have melted away as she surrendered her body to my barrage of passionate.

Orgasm began stalking again, me as well as her this time. Her knees jerked as she tensed up her muscles, and her vocalization crescendoed into full-on screaming. I'm sure all my neighbors could hear, but funny enough I didn't focus too hard on that in the moment, as my balls tightened.

"I'm so close, Adam." She begged through the panties in her mouth. I grasped her hips tighter slowed down my thrusting a little, pushing harder and deeper on each one. With the first of these deep dives, I felt her clench down tight. Shivers ran all through her as she came, and it took all of my willpower and sphincter control not to blow then and there. I needed to go the distance, and be there for her until she was on the downward slope. Then it would be my turn.

I felt four or five distinct waves rip through her body, and her individual shouts of "Yes!" disintegrated into one sustained burst of sound. The panties fell forgotten to the floor. She shook through a tremendous climactic peak, radiating waves of heat, holding on to it as long as she could, and then she started to come down.

I had barely pulled out when she flipped over underneath me and grabbed my cock with both hands. It only took one jerk of my shaft to set me off, and I came like a racehorse all over her gorgeous face and tits. She milked at least six full spurts out into herself, more come by far than my earlier climax.

I collapsed onto her and we just held each other without speaking until our breathing evened out again. The come was starting to dry, and it was like glue sticking our two bodies to each other.

Eventually we staggered to our feet. I rolled another joint and we adjourned to my bed, smoking and talking and laughing together in wonderful, comfortable afterglow.

I wanted to ask about the future, whether this was a one night stand -- a one night for the record books -- or if she and I would see each other again, but I held back. Something told me that it was better to savor the present satisfaction than to worry about that would happen tomorrow.

The joint burned down, and we crawled under the covers together. I remember her kissing me softly, and smiling so sweetly, and then consciousness left me.

***************

It was about seven in the morning when I came to. The sun was bright behind the translucent curtains, and the bed was a wreck, sheets strewn everywhere.

I was alone, and for a minute I thought it had all been a fever dream. Then I saw them, on my bedside table. A pair of purple panties, carefully folded like a restaurant napkin.

My breath caught in my throat as the entire night came back to me in a rush of clarity.

Amazingly, my cock twitched and started to grow again as I stared at the panties. I have never come like that in my life, didn't think it was even possible. I was lucky my cock wasn't in traction after the ravaging it received.

What the hell, though. I pulled the panties up to my nose and wrapped my hand over my dick. It took all of about ten seconds to bust again, smelling Raine and thinking of the things she had done to me.

When I was finished, I stood up and made my way into the bathroom, intending to take a hot shower for the next six hours or so.

I opened the door and froze, standing stock-still, staring into the mirror at Raine's farewell message to me.

It was written in purple lipstick on my chest, and it said "So long, and thanks for all the squish. See you soon!"

I laughed and laughed and laughed, and maybe cried for a minute too. Then I started the hot water.

End

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
DampKittenDampKittenabout 2 months ago

Five Star Fabulous, sir. I've looked up more shit reading you today than doing nursing care for the last six months. I have to guess you're into Greek Mythology by virtue of your pen... and you once lived in NY if you don't continue to do so. Son of Oedipus. Now, that is interesting.

On to your piece... because it's worthy of discussion. If you're not a published author in some capacity, the world is missing out. I'm not a connoisseur of professional erotica, but what of it I've read could never top what you've accomplished here. Character development is superb - this mysterious grunge princess of the night with her purple contacts and her black, leather stilettos. The imagery is magnificent. I love the dialogue, and the sex is fresh and unique. I'd almost call it exotic, just like Raine.

Everything feels authentic, though you challenge me with obscurities you frequently reference of which the average reader may have no knowledge. It doesn't matter. I keep my cell handy to bring me up to date on Dr. Who and all the Japanese anime. I had no idea that iconic WWII poster had a name... well, the woman in the picture. Rosie the Riveter. Alright then. Now she has a dildo. Seems appropriate.

These obscure references, by the way, crank up the eclectic sophisticated aura... even if you're discussing Dick Van Dike. Although I have no idea what you are talking about when Raine poses nude for the Avatar in front of a room full of geeks, I sense the sexual intensity of the moment and her daring, unyielding personality. You don't necessarily need to know all the details about the technology. What WOULD be good to know is the significance of the TARDIS, because allusions to this concept are meaningful and abundant.

The wide variety of topics underscored the intelligence and almost counter-culture worldliness of your purple clad princess. She makes analogies of anything and everything. You have to love her appreciation of metaphor almost as much as her raw sexual energy. She's absolutely full of surprises.

I also appreciate the tangential erotic stories Raine supplies about gang bangs with Koreans and sex with innocent girls in bookstores, not to mention sprayed on latex for public consumption. Her confidence is only matched by her kink. She's a dominating, self-indulging sex addict who knows what she wants and how to get it at anyone's expense. Though she doesn't take undue advantage of our narrator, you do get the impression she could crush almost anyone at will. I loved her hypothetical rendition about the two boys at the bar before she left with Adam in the Uber. She's certainly not shy about preaching up her promiscuity.

The tease in the piece is phenomenal, and it works for the reader as much as the narrator. Methodology is key. This girl functions like a professional. She even reviews her technique during a titty fuck like a professor giving a lecture. I like the gymnastics, the oral talents of removing clothing with tongue and teeth, the head gear bayonet, and the double penetration. Novel and exciting. It's an anal lover's dream. Loved the ending with the note on the chest. This could definitely be the start of a larger production. You have a great imagination, particularly when it comes to sex. I bet you're amazing in bed even without the fortune cookies.

If you can spare the time, you might proof this and clean it up a little. I ran into a few typos that will not be picked up on WORD since they are correctly spelled... just the wrong word. You could tweak this a bit as well. As fab as this is, some of the sexual positions described become slightly overtaxing to imagine. You get caught up painting details that are impractical to justify, and you lose some of the heat in the passage. If you read over it a few times, you will see what I mean. The most important thing is you've let this rest. Returning to the piece later allows more objectivity.

Finally, you almost hate to add anything because the piece is long enough, but that peculiar interaction with the bartender at the beginning sort of hangs out there restlessly unexplained. I get girls can be mean, but this is slightly below the level of altercation. I like it as it is. Just explain it. Maybe a paragraph for rooftop discussion after round one. I get this sneaking suspicion these girls know each other... if you get my drift. Not just judging based on the outfit. As you mentioned several times, Raine is a predator. She gets around.

Also, think about moving the show to Raine's apartment simply based on all the apparel. I mean, she's like Santa pulling shit out of her bag... this is a purse, not a potato sack. That would give you freedom to add even more toys to play with. I think it would be interesting if she had a male roommate that she admits is a friend with benefits. (Or lesbian FWB)

I've blabbered on enough.

Really excellent story. Solid panty changer.

Meg

xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow / great writing- very very erotic. Raine is a classic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope you decide to do more with these characters. I really enjoyed the build up and the character detail/back story.

NovengliaeNovengliaeabout 7 years ago
Fun story

What an interesting character you created in Raine! She had a sort of loving quality that was unexpected when we first met her, set up beautifully by the bartender's inexplicable antagonism. You gave a wholly unbelievable premise credibility, and that made it a fun read. Well thought out! And well set up for round two!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Two Tickets to Paradise Cupid decides to intervene after a missed opportunity.in Romance
To Walk a Mile Ed faces his biggest challenge yet, being a dad.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories