A Night with Raine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers

"Did you like that?" Her voice was breathy but somehow I knew it was not rhetorical dirty-talk.

"Oh god, yes, Raine!" I gasped.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Her tongue darted up and caressed the underside of my head again. My cock twitched so hard it hit the roof of her mouth.

"Yes, please yes!" I knew I was begging, but I had to. I needed this on an animal level.

"Will you fuck me how I want to be fucked? Will you fill my ass up with this nice big monster until I explode?"

She must have been messing with me, keeping me mind occupied, making me wait. Because I think she probably knew the answer to that last one. Still, I shouted "Yes" over and over again, blind with edged desire. Her mouth closed mercifully over my cock, and she slipped it deep down.

She found a rhythm, down and up, vacuuming up my cock, and my endorphins, and willpower like she was a black hole. Her hands found mine and squeezed, playing with my fingers like her mouth played with my dick.

After at least a month of this treatment or so it seemed, she let go my hands and took a deep breath. Then she leaned forward, plunging me deeper down her throat than ever, and flung her arms out towards me, grasping me behind the neck.

Strange sounds came out as she did this sort of controlled choking thing, gagging and then swallowing, then swirling her tongue all over. My cock felt like it was at the center of a waterfall, or a massage shower.

She pulled back an inch, still holding most of my hard length, but getting a little air in between.

"Take off my shirt," she said, around the dick in her mouth. I understood perfectly, and reached down to take the fabric.

It was really tight, and her tits pushed back against me pulling. With effort I got the shirt over them and felt them spring out and graze my thighs. The shirt was still in my way, so I couldn't quite see them yet. Raine let my dick slide out of her mouth as the fabric lifted up over her head.

I pulled it up over her arms, which fell down to my legs when the shirt cleared them. I tossed it over by her pants, and looked down at her breasts. They were amazing, large and luscious, perfectly round and pushed up by a full purple bra with black straps. There were little skull and crossbones in darker purple scattered all over the bra cups. It was subtly, and you had to really look to see them.

I was really looking. She returned the gaze with a smirk.

"Well you got my pants open with your mouth. This bra has a front clasp. Think you can do it again?"

She picked up my cock and started playing with it.

"Tell you what -- if you get this off with your tongue, I'll get THIS off with my tongue." She pawed at my dick playfully.

I sat up and leaned forward. She leaned in too, with sparkling mischievous eyes, and came in like she wanted to kiss me. I brought my lips towards hers, but at the last second she stuck out her tongue and licked up my face, over my nose and between my eyes.

Then she leaned back with her chest out and giggled at the startled look on my face. Her arched back made her bra stand out, and her tits were proud and magnificent.

Leaning in, I brought my head in between them, resisting the urge to just clamp my mouth into one or the other. The clasp was small and flat, and I tongued at it with no success for a minute. Raine moaned and squeaked in exaggerated faux arousal, acting like I was licking her clit instead of her breastbone.

She slowly squeezed her arms in, and her cups squished up against the sides of my face. It also had the effect of lifting the clasp a little off her skin and that was all I needed. Curling my tongue around the back and twisting it up do my teeth, I slid my jaw a little and the clasp opened.

The bra cups sprang back and hung beside her breasts, which fell a little, but just a little, into their natural teardrop shape. Her nipples were hard.

"That's better. You are really quite good with that tongue."

She squeezed her arms in more, and her breasts folded around my face to the point where I could barely breathe. I licked and sucked and kissed all over her titties, and she heaved back and forth moving them all over my face.

Then she pulled back to look at my disheveled but smiling face. Keeping eye contact, she shrugged the bra off and then eased back down and folded her tits up and under my cock, which had relaxed a little since the blowjob. When she lifted it up vertical I felt the blood pour back in and it firmed up.

"See, Adam? I told you you'd get my tits after I got my taste."

Raine rocked her upper body, sliding her boobs up and down my cock. It felt unbelievable -- soft and warm and pliant, it was like my cockhead was carving new channels in her breastflesh.

"What do you think? You've been staring at them all night, and now I'm fucking you with them."

"It's, uh, oh my god, it's great, thank you Raine, it's so great" My brain wasn't up to sentence processing right now -- apparently all my neurons had something way better to concentrate on.

She grinned wickedly and the up and down motion got faster.

"Yes it is. I worked you up right for this -- isn't that shirt fantastic? It doesn't have the full plunge cleavage I usually do, but it's even more special in its way. Shows me off splendidly, which is the point. I want you to look, I need you to look, and it gets me seriously hot when you look. So I let you look; I make you look; I put it right up in your face and you can't look away."

Hearing her break down her exhibitionism like that while she was vigorously titfucking me was like crack cocaine to my brain, and I surrendered to the sensation. I knew I had to hold it in, that I hadn't had a chance to get her off yet, but despite it all I could feel the pressure in my balls building to it's inevitable biological conclusion.

I bore down tight, clenching every muscle I had to try and forestall climax. My body shook with the effort and my breath shook, but I managed to master it. For about a minute.

"Uh Raine? I'm trying to hold back but I might -" I managed to get the words out.

"What?" There was a devilish challenge in her voice.

"You're not going to COME are you?" On the word 'come' she squeezed her tits in as hard as she could, twisting them up the length of my shaft. "Already?" Her smile was large, predatory. "Don't COME yet, baby." Again the squeeze and swirl.

"You love my TITS" -- squeeze -- "so much you can't HELP" -- squeeze --"yourself ..."

She kept up the pattern, talking a non-stop filthy monologue, staring me down and grinding extra hard on my cock with very accentuated word.

"... so you're gonna COME right here on my TITS even though I'm BEGGING you not to? Oh PLEASE Adam, don't come. Hold back that COME. Save it for ME, save it for RAINE. Cuz I NEED your HARDNESS and I NEED you INSIDE me so no matter what Adam PLEASE don't BLOW your LOAD cuz your COCK is so BIG and HARD and my ASS needs to be FUCKED so don't shoot your HOT sticky LOAD all over my BIG massive TITS and make me LICK it all --"

Pushed over the edge, I lost control and came in a torrential fountain, bellowing like a caveman.

Somehow she knew exactly how long I would last, and before the just spooge shot out her lips locked on my spasming cock. She swallowed every drop, and I collapsed back against the couch cushion.

My head was on fire with a swirl of satisfaction and humiliation and released endorphins. I couldn't look at her, where she lay before me.

"Raine -- oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to come before -"

Her head rose and she was smiling a huge smile.

"Oh don't be silly -- of course you came. Right on schedule."

I looked at her dumbfounded and dazed.

"I knew that was going to happen. This isn't my first rodeo." She punched me playfully in the arm.

"Then why were you literally begging me not to?"

"To make you hold back. So it would be more intense when your dam finally burst, and the river came rushing out. It worked, right?"

"You are an odd duck, Raine Snow."

She cocked her head and smiled at this.

"But you liiiiiiike it." She chanted.

"Goddam you get it done like nobody I've ever met before." I hastily followed up.

"Like I said, blah blah blah rodeo. Now that we've got the sucker load out of the way ..."

"Sucker load?" I asked.

"You know -- the easy one. The one that always comes."

"You mean, you wanted me to come like that?"

"Adam, I started blowing up that particular balloon long before I started blowing down on it. I've been working you since I saw you at the bar."

Well, yeah. It had been pretty intense right from the start.

"I could have popped you at the Hogshead if I wanted, right there at the table. I've done it before. I had half a mind to do it just to piss off Sunny, leave her a little mess to clean up."

Damn, that was cold -- I reminded myself to stay on her good side.

"Thank you for not doing that -- I like that bar and I don't think I would have been able to go back after something like that."

She smiled at that.

"I like you, Adam, and this is way more fun anyway."

She nuzzled my neck for a second before pulling back and looking me in the eye.

"And don't think you're off the hook just cuz you went off the rails one time. Your next load belongs to me as well."

"Oh is that going to be the buttload?" I am not above the occasional dad-joke.

"Catch on quick you do!" She swung her legs up and pulled herself into a straddle over my legs, facing me straight on. I could see her panties were damp in the front, the purple color a little darker.

"Ok here's what happens next, buddy boy. We're going to cuddle for a little while you charge up again, and maybe have another drink, and then we're going to talk about my needs."

She patted me on the cheek and stood up, almost naked, her moist purple panties the only thing still on. She looked around, down the short hall, and then back at me.

I nodded and said "On the left."

She grabbed her purse off the floor by the door and scampered into the bathroom.

I let out a long deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts through the post orgasm haze of satisfaction.

Standing, I went into my bedroom and put on a pair of loose boxers I usually wear as pajamas and a thin T-shirt from a waffle joint in Texas.

On my way back to the living room I grabbed my mason jar of grass and a packet of papers.

When she came out the choker was gone and she was wearing a ridiculously plush silver leopard-print bathrobe I picked up at the Kimpton Palomar in Chicago. She saw me twisting my grinder and perked up.

"Want me to pinch in?" She gestured at her purse, by the door.

"Sure -- let's mix yours and mine. That's apropos for the evening, eh?"

She laughed, and scampered over to grab her purse. Her little jar of green was pungent when it was open, and a pinch of her bud went into the grinder.

I sprinkled the mix into a Bambu king, and twisted it up.

"Shall we go up on the roof? I've got a harbor view, sort of. It's a beautiful night."

"Oh yeah -- I love seeing the city, watching from rooftops. I don't have one of my own."

I ducked into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of soft slippers for her, and threw my light sneakers on. Then we went up the half flight of steps and out the roof door.

I wasn't lying about the view -- you could see some of the harbor, and the lights of Edgewater in New Jersey, but there was a new condo tower above the West Side highway smack in the middle of the vista.

Still, we had fun, passing the joint back and forth, and pointing out different things we could see. She stood next to me, in the Kimpton robe, skipping away to one edge or another but always coming right back to my side. Probably for the joint.

When it was kicked, she looked up at me with those bottomless preternatural purple eyes and raised one eyebrow.

"Are you good? Should we roll another?" I asked.

"I'll let you and your little friend decide how good I am ... but let's definitely roll another."

Chuckling at this, I led the way back down to the apartment. She plopped herself on the couch, and I hit the kitchen table to grind a bit more weed.

I skinned up number two and curled up on the couch next to her. After a long drag she reached over without notice and shotgunned me, wrapping her mouth over mine in a big loose kiss.

I breathed in the breath she released, and it felt strangely intimate. I mean, those same lips had been all over my cock, artfully edging me right up to and in fact over my limit. And yet this tender gesture, sharing her smoke with me, affected me every bit as much as the earth-shattering tittyfuck orgasm had.

I hugged her affectionately, and she gave me a little kiss after I exhaled. Then she leaned back and got comfortable. Her legs were lying across my lap like they had been in the taxi, moving lazily when she reached over to pass the joint.

We just smoked together and talked -- I told her about growing up outside of D.C., and living in Minneapolis, and touring as a sound mixer before moving to New York.

She described her childhood in San Francisco, and her older brother, who got her into geek culture and taught her to play the guitar. She still wrote songs and played out at open mic nights, and had been in a couple of bands here and there.

It all could have been lies, but what did it matter? She had slipped roles effortlessly from titanic seductress into friend and confidante, treating my body like no one ever had, and then taking care my soul too.

Even though I had known her for only an hour or two, I felt so comfortable and familiar in her presence that we could have been old friends.

We traded a few more ComicCon stories -- my recounting a four-floor elevator ride with half the Killjoys cast paled in comparison to her wild tale about volunteering to demo a motion-capture bodysuit for a team of egghead engineers and then stripping stark naked to change into the suit right there in front of them. It was a VR rig that mapped her movements onto an Avatar-like alien body, and of course she spent much of the time playing with her own body, watching the blue figure on the screen move with her.

This got me started talking excitedly about the digital Princess Leia in Rogue One, and I went on and on as I killed the joint about a hypothetical near future when Hollywood had successfully climbed out of the uncanny valley and could make believable digital recreations of every actor who had ever lived.

I realized after a few minutes that I was talking up a storm but she had fallen silent. About this time my brain registered the fact that the motion of her feet had increased. She was moving her toes all over my underwear, poking and prodding teasing and my now hardening cock. She slipped her left toe under my pajama leg, and slid it up to my balls.

I stopped halfway through some banal comment about the Tupac hologram, and looked at her. She saw me register the shift in dynamic and grinned. Her foot underneath my shorts slipped under my cock and pressed it up against her other foot outside the fabric. She stroked my dick once, twice with her feet, and then pulled them back abruptly.

Before I could say anything, she leaned in and put her face right front of my crotch, digging around with her chin. With her lips curved over her teeth she bit down on my shaft, and then started talking. Murmuring, really, but her mouth was covering my cock and every little movement sent chills up my spins.

After a minute I realized she was talking directly to my cock.

"Hi there, my love ... remember me? Remember my tits? They sure took care of you."

Her head was swirling all over my underpants, and she was hot.

"You had fun, right? I made you feel really good. Now it's time to return the favor."

She opened her mouth and bit my dock through the pants fabric, playfully shaking it like she was a dog and it was a ... bone.

All of a sudden she grabbed the hem of my pajama shorts and threw herself back on the couch arm. The shorts pulled forward and my dick, already straining for release, sprung out. It was rock hard, it waggling back and forth. Just as it stopped moving, Raine let go the shorts and they snapped back, hitting it and making it flop around again. She shrugged out of the Kimpton robe and perched before me, naked save for her again-moist purple panties.

Once again, she dove onto my cock with her mouth like it was an oasis in the desert. It didn't take much until I was thick as before, engorged and aroused. Memories of the evening flooded back to me, and I saw flashes of all the hot and sexy things she had done or said to me.

The spank-bank data dump combined with the knowledge that this same girl was currently sucking my cock again, and was getting me ready for something sent my body out of control. My pulse pounded like a drum, and for a minute I thought I was going to lose it again, after only a minute or two.

She released the suction at once and pulled back. The pulse in my cock pounded harder with the absence, but the pressure in my balls eased a little.

"Well now we know your Kryptonite! But oh no you don't. You don't get to go again until my asshole says you're dismissed."

She skipped to her feet and pulled off her panties in one acrobatic motion.

Back on her knees in the blink of an eye, she slipped the panties around the base of my cock and tied them in a knot, cutting my balls off from my shaft.

"This ought to hold you for a little while." She patted playfully on my bound penis, tapping it and watching it sway back and forth.

"But we'd better get down to business. My ass isn't going to fuck itself now, is it?"

There was the anal talk again. I was beginning to think she had a fixation.

She stood up between my legs while I stayed where I was, sitting back on the couch. She turned around, and just stood there for a moment, fully naked now. Her ass was indeed amazing, and I reached up to feel it for the first time without leather or fabric in between. Her smooth skin was hot under my hands, or maybe my palms were sweating.

She moaned when I grabbed her cheeks, and looked over her shoulder at me. "Yeah, baby, squeeze them, smack them, take my ass and make it yours."

I playfully spanked her left cheek. Her flesh indented under my hit, and the wave spread out across her ass.

"Oh yeah, that's more like it!" With that, she bent at the waist and shoved her crotch up against my face.

I eagerly found her moist cunt, and started tonguing in and out of her lips. I moistened my index finger briefly with both my lips and her pussy and started teasing her clit too.

She was humming and squeaking and wiggling all around.

"No don't stop. But get my ass too, please, please, right now Adam, do it, get in there."

I took my left hand and reached up behind my head to slap her butt cheek. She whooped with excitement and ground down harder in my face.

My left index finger found her crack, and started slipping down towards her ass. I felt the wrinkles of her sphincter and pushed further, right inside.

"Yaaaaaassssss!" She almost shouted, and then she bent further down to take my panty-bound cock back into her mouth.

I licked and licked and slobbered all over her pussy, and she returned the favor against my dick. Even though her mouth was full with it -- she could go deep -- she still kept trying to talk dirty. I couldn't understand most of it, through the slurping and choking, by to mention the sound of my own tongue slapping against her juicy wet skin.

She pulled up off my cock for a minute and gripped it hard between both hands.

"Your tongue. My ass. Now!" Then she plunged back into the blowjob before I could answer. I mean, I would have said "Yes ma'am." If I could have.

I slipped my head back over her taint and met my hand where it was fingering her bum. I licked a big circle around her wrinkly starfish, then I pushed my tongue as far into her asshole as I could, and she rewarded me with an eager groan as she slid my cock all over her face.

Eteoclus
Eteoclus
131 Followers