A Night with Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy you're teasing me again, please fuck me." I want you to take me from behind. Please." Sally was now begging.

This time I obeyed I climbed on the bed and knelt behind her. Sally on all fours with her tiny cute bum raised for me. My throbbing hard shaft drooling my man goo touched her soft wet lips. With one great plunge I was inside her little quim.

"Yoooow! Oooh!" Shrieked Sally.

"I'm sorry have I hurt you babe?" I asked.

"You just stretched me out, you're so big!" Sally exclaimed.

"I've never had that complaint before being accused of being too big, but I'll forgive you Sally."

"You're big for me but its OK now, I feel so full of you, fuck me big boy fuck me hard, fill my cunt."

Sally was quite tight, I began thrusting steadily into her, my hands gripping her hips pulling her onto me, withdrawing from her completely then slamming into her again. Altering the angle of penetration to the left then to the right, varying the depth of my thrust and speed. I'm no long stayer at sex, I would be lucky to last five or ten minutes at this rate.

Sally's little squeals and moans gradually getting louder, adding to that the beds creaking like mad.

"God Sally!!" I gasp, You're one hot little chick."

I climb above her slightly powering down my cock deeper into her at a steep angle. This seems to hit her spot, and soon gets her wailing and moaning louder, I'm sure her neighbours must be able to hear this.

Pushing her forward so Sally is now prone on her stomach, cautious not to have my full weight on top of her petite body, I begin to really pound her pussy hard and deep.

Sally's now squealing and moaning loud, I push her head into the pillow to stifle her cries. Each hard thrust has my full balls banging against her cute butt.

"I'm very close Sally!"

"No wait!" Sally shouts.

Sally rolls out from underneath and pushes me over on my back, she then climbs on top, slamming down on my near exploding cock.

"Oh god Andy you fill me full."

Riding me very hard her pert little titties jiggling up and down frantically.

"Sally I'm gonna blow!"

I have a very unstable load and I'm about to cum very hard. My abdomen muscles cramp up lifting my head from the pillow, my balls tense, Sally leans forward with her hands on my smooth chest her titties jiggling very seductively in my face.

"Orrrrrrr! Ahh! Hohhhhh!"

My semen squirts deep inside her with great force, several contractions spit my juice into her little pink pussy. My hands sliding up her waist gently pulling her down to kiss her passionately my hips raising to thrust my spewing cock deeper into her. Each contraction pumps this cute little hottie with more of my hot seed. I feel it spilling from her overflowing vagina dripping it's warmth into my groin.

My hardness softening insider her I feel a little guilty for not lasting longer. After a few calm moments Sally rolls off and lies her on her back. Both of us out of breath panting and sweating heavily.

"I'm sorry I'm a little out of practice, but I'm not finished with you yet though girl."

"Andy I feel I'm stretched wide open." Sally said giggling.

Clearing her long blonde hair from her face I peer into her blue eyes. Caressing her cute breasts which stand very firm above her chest, her hardened nipples stood tall to attention, my fingers make a caressing trail slowly downwards over her flat belly until I reach that little crop of blonde hair. I gaze up at her smiling, she smiles back I say to her,

"You're so petite, like a doll, one minute you're like Bambi, cute tiny vulnerable, next so scary."

Sally giggled, "Me scary?"

"Yes back in there I thought you was going to hit me and throw me out."

"Ohh Sorry I get a bit intense when I'm on the edge." Sally said.

"On the edge?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeh you know, you were making me cum." Sally cried.

"I loved it, so I make you cum and you kick fuck out of me. That's kinky as fuck.

I'm gonna make you cum now!" I promised.

Sally giggles, as I insert two fingers inside her slippery pussy and withdraw them covered in my semen. I dribble the sloppy fluid onto Sally's clitoris. Re-inserting my two fingers I begin to gently stroke her g spot simultaneously lightly rubbing her clitoris with my thumb.

I held Sally like you would hold a bowling ball, two fingers inside her pussy and one thumb rubbing her hard clit. Teasing her peg like nipples with my wet tongue lightly nibbling her I watch her flat little belly rise and fall slowly at first but increasing more sharply as my fingers work her mushy pussy. Little whimpers turn to squeals again, her knees pull up and splay open as her hips start to rise off the bed. Her eyes closed concentrating on the tiny movements inside her pussy, she looks so angelic so beautiful.

My tongue circles her belly button tickling my way up to the two pointy mounds on her rasping chest, gripping each nipple in turn and pulling upwards softly. My fingers really churning her cum filled hole into a creamy slop. Sally, now close, her hips are jerking her whole body shaking her eyes tightly shut, I kissed her soft lips. Sally bit my lip wrapped her elbow around my neck pushing my face hard into her hot little tits whilst pulling my hair. I wouldn't let up twirling stroking and gently rubbing her swollen love bean Sally began to climax.

The weird little sounds coming from deep within, little shrieks and moans of pleasure, her little body jerking upwards in the throes of extreme pleasure had me rock hard again. Finally her orgasm powers to its peek flailing her arms gripping my head pulling my hair shouting out,

"Fuck! Ohhhh!" Your so good at that." Sally wailed.

Her orgasm subsided and her breathing slowed to a calmer state. I slid my fingers from her soaking pussy, slippery and creamy white, our combined cum juice coated my fingers. I couldn't resist licking our love goo from my fingers she tasted so good.

"Is it safe to come out now?" I joked holding my hands over my head.

Sally giggled and laughed, "I'm sorry." she said.

"Don't be sorry," I told her, I'm flattered to bring you such intense pleasure."

We cuddle as she rolls into me her head lay on my chest.

"So Andy I know very little about you, how do you know Jane?"

I explained very briefly about running, the new friends in the club and what I did for a job etc.

"Well imp very pleased you came to the party Andy."

"Me too Bambi." Sally giggled.

"Oh!... your hard again," Sally whispering in my ear.

Wow! Do I get two shots?"

"Greedy minx!" I exclaimed.

Sally turned her lithe body so her head was facing my feet and her sweet little pussy lay a few inches from my chin. I stuffed the pillow under my head so I was in a perfect position for a 69er. Sally hungrily lapped at my swollen cock head, she must be able to taste her own pussy juices dried on my shaft. I nestle my mouth at the entrance to her gaping slit, our cum fluids still seeping from her glistening lips like a slug trail glistens in the moonlight.

I take my time and tease out her juice, stabbing my tongue deep inside, tasting the salty goo. Her pert little bum cheeks are perfectly positioned for me to give her playful slaps and gentle caressing. Teasing her little hardened bean, flicking over it with my tongue, stabbing at her hole. Her little squeals start again. Her pussy sitting directly on my lips, I slide my tongue inside her to extract her cream. Sally giving great lip service to my throbbing cock getting me very worked up again. Placing my arm around the small of her back I lightly press down pushing her pussy into my face further. My tongue goes into overdrive on her clit stabbing and flicking away, her hips begin to gyrate and her slim thighs squeeze my head. Constant is my onslaught, as I concentrating on her sex button not letting up for a second. Her moans are louder, Sally begins to swear at me,

"Lick me! faster! Ohhh! Flick my bean! Eat my cunt! Owwww you dirty fuck! hmmm yehh my pussy is on fire, don't storrrp!"

Sally frantically bumping up and down on my chin crushing my ears with her thighs, god this girl is horny I thought.

A large globule of my cum slides from her little pinkie followed by what seemed like a stream of warm clear slippery pussy juice. I eagerly lap it up swallowing her she tastes like chicken.

I'm at the point of no return and about to jet cum down Sally's throat or into her face, I don't warn her, I'm too busy keeping her bucking bouncing quim on my tongue.

I feel a my balls contract and my prick is firing cum again, I see a rope of cum fly over Sally's shoulder and splat onto her smooth bum, several more convulsions propel my man fluid god knows where.

Sally rides her love wave I feel her pussy muscles contract on my tongue as it stabs her love trench, lapping clear dribbles sliding from those delicate pink lips, nuzzling my nose into her sodden hole.

We both lay still but panting and exhausted, my tongue muscles ached my jaws cramping and my ears were on fire from Sally s crushing thighs. Sally rolled off and turned to face me,

"Oh... did I do that?" I ask laughing.

Sally's face was dripping cum, a long rope of my juice lay across her little nose, another in her hair and a direct bulls eye in her right eye down her cheek and dripping from her chin. I couldn't help laugh.

"Oh you poor girl! I exclaimed.

"You cum like a donkey!" Sally said laughing. Never have I seen someone cum like that."

"It's your fault Bambi, you drive me wild!"

Sally took a tissue wiping herself clean of the sticky mess.

"Donkey dick!" She giggled.

We lay back to recover, I asked her about her flat,

"How long you had this place?"

"I use to share the rent with a work colleague, but she moved jobs to another hospital. Then my boyfriend moved in, but he works away for two weeks at a time..."

"Sally! you have a boyfriend? Living here too?"

Sally stared at me, "Don't give me a lecture on morals Andy."

"Sally, Whatever your relationship status is, if you have a boyfriend, then you're cheating!

My fiancée cheated on me I was heartbroken and it's not nice, it isn't fair!"

"Oh please!" said Sally.

I got off the bed to recover my clothes and get dressed. Sally can you ring a taxi for me please.

Sally dialled a number and spoke. After hanging up Sally said it would be about fifteen minutes.

"How will your boyfriend take it if he learns his girl has a belly full of another mans cum, doing it in his bed too! I was that guy once. Sally come on don't be that woman. It's been a beautiful evening up until two minutes ago. Goodnight Sally! I will wait outside."

I leave the flat and building waiting only a few moments before taking my taxi home. The ride home takes thirty minutes, many thoughts are running through my head, mostly an overwhelming feeling of disappointment. I hit the sack fully clothed, so tired I drift off into a deep sleep.

12