Mr. Stacy

Story Info
Jenny walks in while Mr. Stacy is trying to masturbate....
1.2k words
3.98
3.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny steps into the living room. The living room is damply lighted. Mr. Stacy is lounging on the couch, reading some sort of erotic magazine as he sips from a glass of liquor that is amber in color.

"Ahem..." Jenny clears her throat as she backs out and then steps in again.

Mr. Stacy looks up and notices Jenny. He tries his very best to hide his naughty magazine from her daughter's best friend, who is sleeping over for the night.

"Yes, Jenny..." Mr. Stacy asks. "Do you need something? Or anything?" Mr. Stacy tries to act normal.

"No, not at all." Jenny shrugs her shoulder and walks to the kitchen, where she grabs a glass to get water from the faucet. "I just want to get some water."

Jenny chugs the glass of water and settles herself next to Mr. Stacy.

"Yes, Jenny?" Mr. Stacy is surprised, and he asks. "What is it?"

"What were you reading, Mr. Stacy?" Jenny puts the glass on the coffee table and asks.

"Nothing," Mr. Stacy replies. He can't tell his daughter's best friend that he's reading an erotic magazine in the middle of the night. No father will tell a young girl their midnight jerk-off secret. "Nothing at all. Just some magazines."

"Oh, really?" Jenny gives him a smirk. Her eyes look down at the big bulge in between Mr. Stacy's legs.

"Oh. shit!" Mr. Stacy cusses at himself and tries to cover the raised flag as he notices Jenny's gaze on his genitalia.

"No worry, Mr. Stacy." Jenny smiles with no embarrassment whatsoever. Mr. Stacy feels he is in a very awkward situation. You're reading a naughty magazine, and you got a boner in your own house. These are all normal. But it gets perplexing when all these things happen, such as when your daughter's best friend caught you on sight while they were having a sleepover.

"My boyfriend gets hard whenever he sees me naked. It's normal for a man to see a girl naked." Jenny got close to Mr. Stacy and said innocently. A sweet, cherry body fragrance suffuses his nose.

Jenny climbs on his body, pressing her generous bosoms against his chest. Her crotch embraces his large lump perfectly. She wiggles her waist, teasing Mr. Stacy's crotch. Her pussy is filled with lust like never before. A man who is older than anyone she had had sex before. Her best friend's father makes her excited. Revenge, maybe. If Mr. Stacy is not her type, she probably wouldn't do it.

"Mr. Stacy," Jenny whispers into his ear. "Fuck me!"

Jenny's hand and question catch Mr. Stacy's mind. Nostalgic memories stream through his brain quickly. Betsy's birthday was when he first saw Jenny, a nine-year-old girl. Then, he watches her grow day to day, from high school to college, from a young little girl to a fully bloomed young lady.

She slides her hand down on the enormous bulge in Mr. Stacy's pants. Jenny gently and skillfully removes the veiny penis out of its compartment. She then slides it inside her already wet tight pussy.

Jenny rocks her wide hip; she likes the feeling her cunt is filled with a warm brutal tentacle. She moans with a low, husky tone into Mr. Stacy's ear. Mr. Stacy's hands hastily grasp her round buttocks, attempting to slow her movement down a bit.

"Oh...Mr. Stacy, hmm... ahem... It... feels so... ahem... good!" She licks on his earlobe as she whispers seductively.

"Oh yes, Jenny." Mr. Stacy hasn't had sex with a woman for a long time. It's been so long that he almost forgot how it works. But he knows he can't let Jenny move so fast, or else he will cum immediately.

Mr. Stacy pushes Jenny down on the couch and then embraces her with two arms. Missionary, Jenny loves how a man takes over during sex. She locks her legs around his waist and lets him thrust deep inside her.

Mr. Stacy may be a middle-aged man, but his body is fully toned and muscled--unlike Jenny's father, who has a big fat beer gut.

Their tongues twist and entwine. Jenny's mouth flourishes with a floral sweetness and a soupçon of smoky flavor.

She closes her eyes and enjoys Mr. Stacy's kisses and thrusts. It feels so good! She couldn't imagine having sex with an older man as such a fabulous experience, especially since he was her best friend's father.

All of a sudden, Mr. Stacy presses his waist deep between her legs. His penis shoves all the way into her.

Mr. Stacy shivers, then lies on top of Jenny, like a blanket wrapping around her body.

His white cum completely fills Jenny's vagina. But Mr. Stacy doesn't stop kissing Jenny. His tongue moves meticulously inside her minty mouth, enjoying the saccharine saliva secreted from her mouth.

Jenny closed her eyes, amused by Mr. Stacy's loving touch. His hands are gentle and yet firm with his tug. The rough thumbs on his hands tickle her nipples. She can feel the sensation transit from her supple breasts throughout her body. Her body shudders involuntarily.

"Dad..." A loud cry from the corridor disrupts the naked couple from their erotic sensation. "... Jenny?"

Jenny and Mr. Stacy stop immediately and look over to the hallway. Betsy is standing there in shock.

"WHAT DA HELL!" Betsy exclaims in disbelief.

"Oh, shit!" Mr. Stacy cusses. He isn't sure what to do right now. He is on top of her daughter's best friend, who he watched her blossom into a succulent woman that no man could resist.

"Hi, Betsy!" Jenny tightens her limp around Mr. Stacy. Then, she greets Betsy with a smile.

"Wat da fuck, Jenny!" Betsy is furious. She can't believe her father is fucking her best friend in the living room, on the couch where her father used to cherish her! Her best childhood friend. And her father, a forty-some-year-old man, screwing a girl that wasn't even 20 yet!

"Mr. Stacy is unbelievably charming," Jenny says, loosening her grip around him. I can't stop myself from falling in love with him." Then she kisses him on the cheek, trumpeting her victory!

"Fuck!" Betsy turns around and runs out of the house in the middle of the night.

"Betsy..." Mr. Stacy shouts behind her. "What's going on?" Mr. Stacy turns around and asks. He knows something is going on between the two. And he's being used for it.

"Electra complex." Jenny shrugs her shoulders and answers. "I think you should look after her now. She's only wearing her jammies and nothing underneath."

"You stay here," Mr. Stacy tells her. "We need to talk when I come back."

"Do you want me in my birthday suit?" Jenny asks with a smirk and winks her eye. "Or... you want me to have something more alluring?"

Mr. Stacy didn't answer her question. He quickly shoves his limped prick back into his pants, grabs his keys and wallets, then runs out the front door.

Jenny sighs after seeing Mr. Stacy walk out of the house. Ambivalent feelings, shame, regret, and triumphant pulse through her mind. Revenge? She isn't sure if she did the right thing at all. But it's all Betsy's fault. She fucked her boyfriend, her ex-boyfriend now, first.

Jenny sighs again.