A Night with The Corrs

Story Info
Man spends a night with the Irish singing group "The Corrs".
2.3k words
4
2.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince came from Puerto Rico, on his first night in Ireland, his long-time Irish friend, Connor, invited him to see The Corrs, singing live in concert.

"There's a lot of people here." Yelled Prince into Connor's ear, over the loud crowd."

"Yes, lad, they are excited to see The Corrs." Replied Connor.

"Ha-ha. They must be that good". Said Prince.

"Yes, fella, they are amazing."

"Well, this crowd seems to love them, Connor, they are going crazy."

"And fella, just wait until you see Andrea Corr, besides singing like an angel, she's beautiful, you're gonna like her, lad, I'm telling you.

"We shall see, bro." Replied Prince.

"Are you ready Belfast!?" Yelled a woman through a microphone, coming from the stage.

The crowd starts cheering out loud as they recognize her voice.

The joy of life begins to play, through the sound of a flute as a curtain is lifted on stage, slowly revealing the back of Andrea Corr's legs, through the rest of her body.

Andrea Corr turns around while playing the flute with both hands, and walks towards the stage, alongside Sharon, Caroline, and their brother.

"Jesus, Connor, you weren't kidding, she's Gorgeous."

"Told you, lad." Replied Connor."

"This is the first time I hear Irish music, I like it." Said Prince.

"Hey lad, do you know that through half of the concert, they pick a random person from the crowd, to sing for them."

"For real?, well, I sure hope they don't pick me." Replied Prince.

The song ends.

"That was pretty good, though I still need to hear her angelic voice." Said Prince.

Andrea Corr: I hope you enjoyed that Belfast!, and now, we are going to select a

Random & lucky fan from the crowd. Um, but who.

Sharon Corr walks towards Andrea and whispers to her ears: Choose that guy.

Andrea: Who?

Sharon: The one in the Blue shirt, I can tell he DOES NOT want to be on stage.

Andrea: I see, we can have some fun with him, Ok.

"You, in the Blue shirt, come up here!" Andrea yells towards the

The crowd as she signals Prince to get up on stage."

Prince: Oh, hell no!

"Oh my god, go lad!". Said Connor, while he yanks the shoulder of

Prince, as he repeatedly encouraged him to take on the opportunity.

"Alright, ok, I'll go, stop yanking on my new shirt."

Prince walks towards the stage and climbs on top of it.

Prince reluctantly walks towards Andrea, with an awkward smile to not appear too mad on stage.

Andrea: so what's your name, stranger?

Andrea approaches the microphone near the face of Prince.

"I'm Prince."

Andrea: Where are you from, Prince?

"I'm from Puerto Rico."

Andrea: So, Prince, do you need a queen?

"It depends, are you offering."

The crowd laughs as Andrea looks at them in shock, with her mouth wide open.

Andrea: You're a cheeky bastard, aren't you? well, I might just take you on that offer

Andrea winks at him

Andrea to the crowd: Well tonight we're going to be singing Only when I sleep.

Andrea proceeds to sing while holding on to the hand of Prince.

Andrea proceeds to look into the crowd while singing.

Andrea takes Prince's breath away with her angelic singing voice.

Andrea looks at Prince as she sings, the song ends.

The crowd cheers in excitement.

Prince smiles at Andrea, Andrea smiles back at him.

Prince walks back towards the crowd.

Connor to Prince: You lucky bastard.

Prince: Wow.

Andrea to a security guard: Hey Roger? Would you be so kind to bring that guy in the blue shirt to the locker room, when the song ends? And please, tell him to wait for me.

Roger: Sure thing, Andrea.

Andrea to the crowd: Now for our last song, we want you all to hold the hand of the person next to you!

"Andrea wants a word with you, come with me," Said Roger to Prince.

"Oh, Ok." Replied Prince.

Prince to Connor: I'll be back, man.

Connor: Take your time, lad.

Roger leads Prince into the locker room, backstage.

"Sit on that Sofa, Andrea will be with you in a moment."

Andrea to the crowd: Thank you Belfast! Have a good night!

-Locker room-

Roger to Prince: So, you like it here, in Ireland?

Prince: I love it man, and the food is incredible.

Roger: We should hang out one of these days, I'll invite you to a Guinness.

Prince: Sure thing, I'm looking forward to meeting more Irish women ha-ha.

Andrea walks into the locker room.

"Hey, guys."

Roger and Prince: Hey Andrea.

Andrea: What are you guys talking about?

Roger: Just talking, hey guys, I gotta go, nice meeting you, Prince.

Prince: Same, man, bye.

Andrea: Bye Roger.

Andrea to Prince: So, did you like the concert?

Prince: I did.

Andrea: I'm glad, hey, so I was wondering if you would like to stay and hang out with us, I want you to meet Sharon and Caroline.

Prince: Sure, Andrea, it will be a pleasure.

Sharon and Caroline walk in.

Sharon shakes the hand of Prince. "Nice to meet you, Royalty."

Prince: The pleasure is mine, your highness.

The three women giggle.

Andrea: Prince, these are my sisters, Sharon and Caroline.

Caroline: So I hear that you're from Puerto Rico, I have a friend who's from there, he was hot, just like you.

Andrea and Sharon: Oh my God, Caroline.

Caroline: What? He is.

Andrea: Well, Caroline, we can't disagree with you on that.

Sharon the chest of Prince. "I can tell."

Sharon whispers to herself: Oh my, you're so ripped.

Sharon forcefully pulls up his shirt, in a rush to untuck it.

Sharon stares into the six-pack of Prince, her heart races in arousal as she begins to flood her panties.

Caroline: Not fair Sharon, let me get in on that!

Caroline walks towards Sharon and Prince and proceeds to touch Prince's abs, along with Sharon.

Caroline: Andrea, you gotta get in on this.

Andrea walks towards Sharon, Caroline, and Prince

"Do I look like that kind of girl that will just be touching a man's abdomen?"

Andrea slides her hand underneath Prince's pants.

"I go for the dick."

Andrea grips on his shaft and deeply kisses the head of his penis while staring up at him.

Andrea kisses the head of his penis once again, longer and deeper with her eyes closed, enjoying his rock-hard erection.

Andrea proceeds to rapidly kiss through every inch of his hard shaft, devouring it with her lips.

Andrea reaches down with her head and lifts up his scrotum with one hand, putting his left testicle in her mouth, sucking it with an insatiable hunger for balls.

Caroline rushes towards Prince and quickly kneels in front of him.

While staring up at Prince, Caroline proceeds to stroke hard and fast on his penis as she talks through her teeth "Fuck yeah." "Yes, get harder for me, baby."

Caroline places his penis on her mouth and proceeds to bop on it fast, she wraps both of her arms behind his hips.

Prince grabs the back of her head with both of his hands and roughly pulls her head towards his rock-hard penis, making Caroline gulp out loud as his penis rams the back of her throat without mercy.

Caroline pulls his penis out of her mouth and begins to stroke it fast once again with long strings of saliva mixed with semen attached to her lips.

Caroline kisses the left side of his penis head, Andrea joins her, kissing the right side of his penis head, as the two sisters share a penis, smooching his head, long and deep.

Andrea stands up and pushes Prince to the sofa.

Andrea slowly and seductively climbs on top of him, with each of her legs/knees and feet, resting on the couch beside his thighs.

Andrea pulls up her long pink skirt with both hands, she pulls her panties to the side with one hand while she grabs his penis with her other hand.

Andrea slides it inside of her warm, tight, wet, freshly shaven vagina as Andrea quickly squirms "Oh fuck." in pleasure.

Andrea reaches down with her hands to the bottom of her shiny-golden, decked-out, braless crop top. Slowly pulling it up with her hands, until her blouse covers the bottom of her light-skinned breast.

She fully takes it off, as her saggy 34 C cup breast, drops in front of Prince.

From the view of Prince, he stares at her tiny and beautiful pale, pink, erect nipples.

Andrea begins to quickly bounce up and down on his penis, with her arms around his neck, increasingly squirming louder and louder as she stares into his eyes.

Andrea places her hands on the top of the sofa, she closes her eyes, bouncing faster on his penis, Beginning to lose herself on an orgasm.

She softly moans into his ear "Oh my God, Oh my God."

Lastly squirming a loud and long "Oh my God!." Into his ear, ejaculating on his hard penis with a long and massive shower-like squirt.

Sharon walks towards Andrea and Prince, pushing Andrea away from Prince.

Andrea stares at Sharon with a lustful-looking smile on her face as she uncomfortably lays on her side next to Prince on the sofa.

Sharon says "My turn."

Sharon turns away from Prince.

Sharon slowly pulls up the bottom of her long fuchsia-colored dress, as it reveals her white-silk panties.

Sharon pulls the bottom of her panties to the side with her left hand. And grabs his penis with her right hand.

Sharon slowly sits on his hard-throbbing penis that slides deep inside of her tight, wet, hairy vagina.

Sharon reaches for the right shoulder strap on her dress, slowly sliding it down to half of her arm.

Sharon opens her mouth wide in arousal with her eyes closed as she caresses with one hand, the side of his face.

Sharon bends forward to the floor, as Prince gets to see her sexy white thong string.

Andrea gets off the sofa and walks in front of Sharon.

Andrea sits on the floor and spreads her legs wide in front of Sharon.

Sharon's mouth waters at the sight of her sister's vagina.

Sharon grabs Andrea by both of her legs and roughly pulls Andrea towards her.

"Ah!." Andrea giggles.

Sharon proceeds to eat through every inch of Andrea's vagina, tongue kissing her vaginal lips while biting them hard with her lips, kissing in between.

Prince smacks Sharon's ass hard, making her yell "Oh fuck!"

Sharon proceeds to roughly grind her vagina back and forth on Prince's penis while saying through her teeth "Your cock feels so fucking good."

A naked Caroline walks in front of Sharon and Andrea, she turns towards Sharon and leans forward as she shows Andrea her ass.

Andrea grabs Caroline by her hips towards her and spreads her vaginal lips apart, flicking her tongue, up and down, hard and fast on Caroline's vagina.

"Oh fuck Andrea, yes, tongue fuck me!." Said Caroline while cupping her 32 B breast.

Sharon turns towards Prince, wraps her arms around his neck, along with her legs around his waist, she slides his penis inside other vagina and proceeds to furiously bounce fast on his penis, jumping up and down as she screams.

A bouncing Sharon quickly slides down each of her shoulder straps, and completely pulls down the upper part of her dress, exposing her breathtaking dark-pink nipples that covered most of her firm 34 D cup breast.

She continues to bounce hard and fast on his dick as she angrily screams.

"Yes, Prince, fuck me harder!"

"Fuck me harder!!. Oh my fucking God!.

Sharon continues to yell "Oh my God I'm gonna cum, oh my God I'm gonna fucking cum, oh my fucking God."

Andrea hugely squirts all over his penis while a wide-open mouth Caroline catches every drop.

Sharon climbs the lap of Prince.

Sharon and Caroline along with Andrea, walk on their knees, next to each other, as they turn away from Prince.

The three women get on all fours with their ass arched up, showing Prince their beautiful vaginas, encouraging him to give them a nice fuck.

Prince walks up to them and grabs Caroline by her hips with both hands, and rage fucks her hard.

Caroline: Oh my fucking God, fuck me harder! I fucking love your dick, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!

Prince pulls out of Caroline and moves towards Sharon and separates her vagina with his fingers, licking through every inch of her hairy vagina.

Sharon squirms: Oh baby, yes, eat this fucking pussy.

Prince walks on his knees towards Andrea and smacks her ass hard.

Andrea speaking through her teeth: You fucking asshole, I love it.

Prince grabs Andrea by the back of her hair, tying it firmly around his fist.

Andrea: Fuck yeah, come fuck your fucking whore!

Prince rage fucks Andrea without mercy, making her scream to the top of her lungs

"FUCK!!."

Prince stands up and with cock in hand, he jerks off his dick hard and fast.

Prince: Ready for a nice load, girls?

Caroline: Oh yes baby, yes, right here.

Sharon: Give us some fucking cum.

Andrea rubs her pussy while looking over her shoulder at Prince.

"Do you like this pussy?. Give us that big, fucking load."

Andrea: Oh God, oh fuck baby, Oh God, yeah that's it.

Prince explodes, showering each vagina with the biggest load of fireman-hosed-like cum.

Caroline: Oh baby, yes, fill me up.

Sharon: Oh yes, I fucking love it, yes, yes, yes.

Andrea: Yes! Cum all over this fucking pussy.

Andrea, Caroline, and Sharon walk on their knees towards Prince for a second load.

Andrea strokes the penis of Prince, hard and fast.

Andrea, Sharon, and Caroline stick their tongue out, near the penis of Prince. As a huge load of cum, showers the women's tongues.

Andrea, Sharon, and Caroline, each swallow the cum, and suck on their fingers as they stare up at Prince with a naughty smile on their faces.