All Comments on 'A Night with the Cross Country Capt'

by Hughjhonson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RobAllieRobAllieover 3 years ago

Loved the idea behind this story. However I do think it was a bit protracted. Both should have cum sooner, and at least twice more from all of the foreplay. But what do I know, just a poor boy that wishes he could have been a part of this scenario. Good work, look forward to more. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

You're a great writer & these are really fun characters! Would love to see how they develop over the summer together. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

This was so hot - I came twice all over myself!

It felt like I could taste the growing chemistry between these two... I’d love to see where it goes during their summer vacation. Please write more

HughjhonsonHughjhonsonover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your feedback Rob! When I originally wrote this story, I liked to imagine the person reading it edging alongside Dylan in the story, so I wanted to draw out our final blow :P hope you enjoyed yourself and looking forward to sharing more!

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

Great story and idea! I liked that Brett wasn’t just using Dylan for his own pleasure but making sure he got off as well #fxckSarah

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

would love to hear about their summer...

GrayerUnionGrayerUnionabout 1 year ago

I’m edging to this, reading bottom of page two and all of three, over and over, my god, what a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHughjhonson@Hughjhonson
Long time writer, new sharer. Come along for lots of rides and feel free to let me know your thoughts. I’m a sucker for a good comment ;p.