A Nightmare on Alma's Street

Story Info
A virgin female has her worst nightmare ever.
10.8k words
4.51
38.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story dark horror story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, death threats, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic Halloween FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"You ready for this?" My friend from college Jennifer asks excitedly as we walk down the sidewalk of our neighborhood. I share in her excitement and giggle just like she does. The two of us are leaned over towards each other as we walk, trying to talk soft and in a whisper so no one can hear what we are talking about.

"I've been ready for like 3 years," I tell her honestly, to which she giggles again. She finds this funny, probably because she knows how it feels. For girls like us, it is truly a new world. A new world to explore and get wrapped up in.

My name is Alma and I'm 18 years old. I'm a college student, but since the college is in the same city, I stay with my parents to save money. To save even more money and to help the environment, we take the bus to and from classes, to which Jennifer joins me on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

What we are excited about is Tommy. I met Tommy while purchasing my textbooks. He was working at the college bookstore and we sort of exchanged looks from across the store. From there he came up and talked to me, with him being as smooth as possible. At the end, we exchanged numbers and have texted everyday.

"Can't believe it's really going to happen," I exclaim. You see, I'm a virgin. Not that it's some moral choice or anything, it just never happened for me. All the boys that I've gone on dates with were just that, boys. Stupid boy-childs that were immature, stupid and idiotic even if they were over 18. The type that think fart jokes impress anybody.

I know I can be considered a nerd as I focus on my grades more than anything else, but that doesn't mean I have to be paired up with a nerd. And that's who I always seemed to get interested in me, until Tommy came along. Tommy is far from being anything nerdy or dorky. He plays basketball, is like two feet taller than me, muscular and has his own apartment. He's the type of man that makes me go weak in the knees with just his smile.

"So...Saturday night then. The big, life changing night," Jennifer says, leaning over me to push me with her shoulder in a playful move. I repeat the date to her, signaling that yes, that's the magic day. That's when I'm going to let Tommy take my virginity. We have a date for sure that night, but if the chance comes sooner, I'm for sure going to take it.

"Hey, Alma...have you, ummm, have you had anything...strange...happen of late?" Jennifer asks after a few long moments of silence. When she says this, her tone changes. It's no longer a tone of excitement and sexuality, but one of possible concern. Like there's something serious on her mind.

"Can't say I have, why?" I ask, seeing that clearly something is up. She wouldn't ask such a weird question out of the blue unless there was a reason. That's just the type of person Jennifer is. Sure, she's bubbly and sweet, but she chooses her words very carefully.

"Oh, nothing, just wondering," Jennifer answers, a fake smile appearing on her face. As I can tell this is BS, I look at her with a raised eyebrow. This is my way of telling her I don't believe her. That she needs to let me know what's going on.

"I've just been having really weird dreams. Well, actually they are more like night terrors. Very strange too. Never had anything like them before," Jennifer reveals.

When she admits this, I notice a change in her. First, her face goes very pale, letting me know that she's scared of these night terrors/nightmares. Also, she goes very quiet, her mind clearly recalling whatever happened in her dreams. It's almost like she's reliving them in front of me.

"That's terrible Jennifer. You want to talk about it? What happens in them?" I ask, my voice changing to one of sympathy. She gives me a polite smile but I can tell she doesn't want to discuss it. That it might be too fresh for her to want to remember.

"No. But t-thank you. But...I did want to ask a question," Jennifer says, still pale. She looks like she doesn't want to talk about this topic any longer but is forcing herself to do so. That it is a struggle to get the words out.

"You ever hear of, ummm, what's his name...Greg F-Fruger? Kreg Mruger?" Jennifer stammers, as if terrified of just saying the name. The way she stammers is so out of character for her that I start to feel even more concerned. Never in my life have I seen Jennifer like this. And this is coming from the girl that punched one of the guys on the football team in front of everyone when he grabbed her ass.

"Oh yeah. The guy from that creepypasta? Sure, I have," I answer. It's one of those stories everyone has heard. Like the guy with the hook, or the creepy pizza delivery driver. But it's been like ten years since I last heard the story.

Greg Fruger or whatever his name is, is a creepypasta that's been around forever. Like from when my parents were my age or younger. If I'm remembering correctly, it's a story about some evil supernatural guy that kills people when they are sleeping. Like, waits for them in their dreams or something. But like with most of those types of stories, he goes after people that aren't uber-good. Types that have sex, or drink, or party and whatnot. But the part I remember the most is that he always goes after teenagers.

"You know he actually was a guy? A guy that lived I mean," Jennifer says, still sounding concerned. I look at her again to see no hint of a joke. There's nothing but seriousness on her face which makes me feel creeped out. I've never seen her like this before. She's not the type that likes to scare or be scared either.

"Doesn't surprise me. Most creepypastas are based on at least a tiny bit of fact," I tell her with a shrug. I keep looking at her as we walk, concerned for my friend. I sort of want to stop her and make her tell me why she's so scared. To stop dancing about and just let me know what's happened.

"You know he lived on our street? Back before they renamed it to Oak Street," Jennifer says, clearly skirting around what's wrong. Out street was renamed, but that was like 20 years ago. Only reason I know this is because my parents were trying to get some legal document about the house and the place couldn't find it. Come to find out it had a different name, but I forget what it is. Elt Street? Alm Street? Something like that.

"Jenn, what's going on. Are you having...dreams of this guy?" I ask her bluntly, stopping when I ask. It sort of clicks to me what she's getting at. Putting the clues together it makes sense.

Jennifer stops as well, her crystal blue eyes looking into my brown ones. Then I see those eyes watering up, revealing just how scared she is. She's not just scared but terrified.

Jennifer nods yes as it seems she can't even get the words out. I lean over and hug her, feeling the fear coming off of her like heat. I hug her hard, wishing I could take the fear out of her. She hugs me back just as hard, showing she's thankful for the support.

"Look, I'm sure it's nothing. Well, not nothing, but like your anxiety coming out. Your stress taking control and pumping bad vibes into your brain," I tell her after our hug when we resume our walk. Jennifer doesn't say anything to this, but I know she doesn't believe it. In fact, I bet she told herself that at first too, but from the looks of it, she's had these dreams for a while.

"What, errr, what happens in your dreams...with him?" I ask Jennifer, knowing it isn't something she really wants to discuss but needs to. Again she doesn't say anything as we walk, but I can tell she's remembering.

"It's different. Each night is different. But each night it feels like he gets closer and closer. And he knows what I'm scared of. That's the worst part. It's like he knows exactly how to terrify me," Jennifer reveals, her voice full of emotion.

"Of course Jennifer. It's your own brain. It's using what it knows against you," I tell her in hopes it'll comfort her. I know she is scared and is going through something, but I doubt seriously it is some supernatural force. If this guy really existed, people would have known about it by now. Especially as that story, as far as I can tell, has been around since the 80s.

"No, no. This is different. Different," She tells me, her eyes wide as if needing me to understand this. I nod, showing her I believe her, even if I really don't.

"It starts at my house, always at my house. And it's so real. Real to the point I don't even know it's a dream. Then he appears...and chases me. Chases me until I fall into a coffin. You know how I hate coffins," Jennifer reveals, her voice getting higher and higher pitched.

I nod that I do know this about her but wait for her to continue. When she was 8, she went to a funeral home with her family to make arrangements for an uncle that had passed. While there, she accidentally tripped, stumbled and then fell into a coffin that was on display. Only when she fell in, the lid closed and locked. I wasn't even aware that coffins had locks, but they do. She was trapped in there until the lid was opened. Overall it was only about 30 seconds, but to her it was a lifetime. Since then she can't stand small spaces or coffins.

"And I'm trapped in there. In the coffin, but...I'm naked...and there's a hole in the coffin. A hole where all these spiders and snakes crawl in from, where they move all over my naked body. But the coffin is so small I can't even move my arms from my sides...and all those things crawl all over me...and in me. In my nose, my ears...everywhere," Jennifer tells me, tears falling down her cheeks.

I reach over and hug her again. I hold her tight knowing what a horrible nightmare that must have been. Jennifer is very much claustrophobic not to mention terrified of poisonous snakes and bugs. That nightmare sounds like her version of hell. Like it was designed just for her, which makes sense as it's her own brain making it.

"The worst part, the absolute worst part...is the entire time, I hear him laughing. Laughing and mocking me in that dark, gravelly evil voice. Saying things like, 'Sorry, am I bugging you?' or "Snakes in a Coffin starting YOU,' and other crap. It's just so horrible. So horrible," Jennifer tells me as we embrace. Her body trembles while sharing this, and I can tell I'm the first person she's told. That she needs to let it out.

"It's ok. You're safe. Don't worry," I tell her, trying to comfort her. I want to tell her that he's not real, but I know that's not a smart idea. She believes him to be real and to say otherwise is to call her crazy, and I won't do that. She just needs help to get over this.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I know I'm just being stupid," Jennifer says after a moment, finally pulling back. She wipes at her eyes and sniffles a few time as she tries to calm down even more. I can see she at least feels a little bit better now she's said something about it.

"It's just, it feels so real. I mean, one of the bugs clawed at my skin while it was trying to crawl up me, and then I found this," Jennifer says, pulling back the sleeve on her right arm. I see what she is referring to at once. Three's two rows of small scratches across her forearm. It does look like something a bug would make if it was climbing up your arm, digging it's claws in you like a ladder. Especially if your arm was laying down.

I can see why this would freak her out. The creepypasta says what he does to you in your dreams happens in real life. So seeing that would freak her out more, even if it's most likely a scrape with something else, like a rose bush.

Suddenly Jennifer's face gets concerned. Really concerned. Like she forgot some major appointment or something. It's alarming how worried she looks.

"What?" I ask, getting very concerned myself. I don't like the way she looks. It makes the pit of my stomach churn. It makes me start to believe that she might be actually right about all this.

"What if by telling you, he can get you now? That I opened you up to him?!" Jennifer exclaims, nearly panicking. I actually laugh at this. Of all the things I thought she was going to say, this wasn't one of them and that makes me relieved. My concern disappears as it comes out as laughter.

"Oh Jennifer, I'm not worried-," I start but Jennifer cuts me off, "Oh God. Forget what I said. Forget everything. Pretend I didn't say anything." She then starts to back up, looking scared, as if she just give me some new version of COVID.

"Jennifer..." I call out to her, but she's already crossing the street. I consider running after her, but it's clear she wants to be alone. Plus this is normally where she would go down the cross street to walk home. And the way she looks, she doesn't want me to follow. If I did, it may cause more harm than good.

"Forget everything I said!" She yells to me as she runs. Unable to help it, I watch her, worried for my friend. She then turns a corner a block away and disappears out of my sight.

In a weird way, what I think she needs is sleep. Good sleep. One without nightmares. Then her body can reset and she can think clearly. But if she's been having a lot of nightmares, it means she hasn't been getting a lot of sleep. Man, how long has this been going on for her?

With a deep breath, I walk home. When I arrive, the house is empty like normal as it is early afternoon and my parents don't get home to much later. So I walk through the empty house and into my room. There I plop down on my bed, a bit tired from the day.

I think about Jennifer and what to do. She is my best friend and I refuse to let her suffer like that. But the best I can think to do is try to get her into therapy if she doesn't get better in the next few days. It's not like I can force her to do anything through. If her mind is made up, I'm not sure what else to do. Jennifer is tough. I'm sure she'll pull out of this.

Staring up at my ceiling, I know I need to do some homework. That there's a few projects I really need to start on. But I love the feeling of my comfy bed. In fact, I would love to take a nap as my body feels tired enough to fall asleep. But, there's no time. In fact, I shouldn't even be laying here like this.

There's a chip sound from my window. It is so out of place that I sit up to look at the window. My room is upstairs, so it's not like it's easy for something to accidentally hit it. That's when I see something else hit it. Something small, like a pebble.

Feeling a bit of fear, I stand off the bed and slowly walk over to the window. Is someone throwing rocks at my window? Why? Is it to get my attention? Or to scare me?

As I walk over, I consider that it could be Jennifer. But why wouldn't she just ring the doorbell? Or better yet, text me that she was here? It's not something Jennifer would do, but maybe she's not thinking clearly.

I peer out of the window to try and see who it is. When I do, and get a huge surprise. What I see is so surprising that I just stare out the window, not believing what I'm seeing.

Snapping out of it, I reach over and open the window. With it open, I stick my upper body out so I can talk to them. Immediately, a smile pops on my face.

"Tommy?!" I exclaim, seeing him clearly in the middle of my yard, looking dreamy as always. He's looking up at me and flashes that smile that melts my legs. Everything about him is so great. So awesome. Even the way he stands seems to proclaim how cool and confident he is.

"Thought I would surprise you," he calls out. Instantly my heart starts to pound and goosebumps move all over my skin. Our date isn't until Saturday, but...the house is empty. My parents won't be home for several hours. And the two of us are consenting adults as we are both over 18. It could be the time. In fact, it's better this way as it isn't planned out.

"How sweet and romantic!" I exclaim with my bubbly nature. Then I shake my head to snap out of it again as I'm just staring at him without saying anything, which has to be creepy.

"Let me open the door!" I tell him, pulling myself back into my room. There I nearly make it to my bedroom door before thinking about how I look. Quickly I turn and look at myself in the mirror. When I see my reflection, I think about how plain I look. Then I tell myself I only have a few seconds to get myself looking hot.

I hurriedly rush to my dresser. There I open the top drawer and pull out the pair of panties I purchased for the date. They are a pair of black silk panties that are almost see through. Quickly I reach under my skirt to grab the plain white panties I have and pull them down. A moment later, I pull my sexy panties up, making sure to toss the old ones into the hamper.

Next I undo my hair out of my ponytail so it hangs down. I then unbutton the top buttons on my shirt, but all this really does is show my bra cups as my bra is a rather large and sturdy one. So I make a choice and unbutton my shirt completely. About half a minute later, I unclasp my bra and remove it, putting it in the hamper as well once it's off. Then I grab my breasts and lift them a few times as if I could put them into better shape. Not that they are bad or anything, just, well, I wish they looked better or bigger as they are D's. I know guys love truly huge boobs, so I squeeze mine a bit, wondering if I could plump them up in any way or make them swell to a larger size.

With time against me, I put my button up shirt on again. On purpose I leave the top buttons down so Tommy will be able to get a clear view of my cleavage. The fact I'm not wearing a bra makes me feel even sexier, as it's not often that I do this. What adds to it is that I feel my hard nipples pressing against the shirt.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I like the way I look. For the first real time, I feel sexy. I feel hot. I feel like everyone everywhere would love to have sex with me. And it's a good feeling. That I could go somewhere like the mall and every guy would stop and look at me.

"Hey sexy," the memory of that dark voice echoes in my head. Instantly I relive a memory I rather forget. There are a few words that tend to make me remember that horrible day. Words like 'mall' or 'sexy' make that horrible memory pop in my head. The memory from the day of my 18 birthday.

Feeling a chill in the air, I recall being at the mall. I had gone there to met up with Jennifer and a few other friends for a day of shopping and fun. We were to meet at the food court at noon, but since I was early, I wanted to check out a few new stores.

I saw him when I first entered the mall. The fat, old ugly man. Gosh he was so disgusting. He was standing by the entrance wearing what looked to be a pair of blue swimming trunks and a wife beater shirt that looked old. The guy had to have been at least 65 and was just so fat and ungroomed. And the moment he saw me, he stared like I was a free steak.

On purpose I walked as far away as possible from him. I thought maybe that would make him see I didn't want any part of him, but no. The creep started to follow me.

He was so fat and out of shape that he couldn't even keep up with my normal walk. So when I started to walk fast, I left him behind pretty fast. I then ducked into a store right after turning a corner, thinking that I would lose him. That when he reached the corner he would look around and see I disappeared and give up.

I stayed in that store for a long while, hiding in the very back so he couldn't see me. When I thought enough time had passed, I finally left. But I did peer out first to make sure he wasn't anywhere around where he could try and kidnap me or something.