A Nightmare on Alma's Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat bastard toys with my breasts rather hard and mean. Squeezes them, pulls on my nipples, twists my nipples, even slaps my breasts. As he does this, I feel the marks he leaves on them, as my once flawless breasts get marked and bruised.

"Oh dear! How could you?! We taught you better than this!" I hear the upset tone of my Mother yell. Ashamed and humiliated to the point I think I could die, I try not to think of what she's seeing. I'm spared seeing the disappointed look on her face as the cum makes it impossible for me to open my eyes. But I can guess how she looks seeing that her daughter is tied to her bed, naked, with two men standing over her. That her face is coated in cum, and she just got finished orgasming. There's no way she'll ever believe I was forced or that I need help.

"I know how to punish her good," the fat bastard tells my mom as if they are friends. I then hear him waddle away from my head. The floor shakes each time he moves, so it's easy to tell where he is, even without seeing him. And he moves towards the end of the bed, where it feels like he shakes the entire room.

"Good. Punish her good. Make sure she knows she's not my daughter but a dirty sex freak," my Mother tells the man, breaking my heart. I want to cry out to her that it's not what she thinks. That this isn't what I wanted. That I'm being forced and molested by this fat old guy.

It then strikes me that maybe it's not my mom. No way she would ever say that. Nor would she act like this is seeing me in such a position. If anything, she would attack first and talk later. She wouldn't just hang back and watch this done to her daughter.

But that doesn't make sense. That's her voice for sure. I know it anywhere. If that isn't my mom, then who is it? Am I even in my house?

All thoughts leave my mind when I feel the old man's cock be placed at my womanhood. He's moved between my legs and is standing over me, his cock pressed against my special place. Then he moves his huge frame onto the bed, his weight dragging the bed to the ground.

It scares me to feel him starting to get in position as it means his cock is so big that he wasn't even on the bed and still was able to put it against me. It's so long and hard, he was able to touch me while still standing off the bed.

"Looks like I'm first in this pussy. How special I am," the old man mocks as he uses his fingers to part my womanhood open. I whimper at this, which causes cum to move into my mouth. Instantly I taste the salty taste of it, which is a bit sour. But I can't help but open my mouth as breathing through my nose made cum go up it, causing me to only smell it.

He parts my womanhood wide open where through a tiny crack in my eye, I see him inspecting my womanhood. He's looking at it with his fingers on my lips, pulling to the sides. Then Tommy leans over to take a look to and the both share a disgusted look.

"You wanted this, didn't you? Jeez, you are a sick sex freak," Tommy yells. I shake my head NO as I try to tell him that it's not. That this is the opposite of what I wanted. I know what he's referring to, but it's nothing I can help. He's commenting about how wet I am, but that's my body betraying me. I can't help that. Just like I couldn't help cumming the way I did earlier.

"It is, isn't it. From the moment you saw this old fat man, you wanted his cock in your dirty pussy. Didn't you?!" Tommy yells. I then feel a mouth on my left nipple. The warm mouth sucks on it, the warmth coating it.

As the old man is still examining my spread womanhood, I know Tommy must be the one sucking on my nipple. I thought it would feel wonderful for him to do something like this, but it's not. It's horrible. And it gets even worse as he sucks extremely hard on my nipple while biting, as it trying to suck my nipple off. It's not bad enough to draw blood, but makes me cry out all the same. It doesn't help that he grabs my other breast in a deathgrip, as if trying to pop it like a pimple.

I begin to shake my head again as I feel him maul at my breasts. My mouth even opens a little to beg him to stop. But it's as if we both know the truth of what's happening. That I want him to stop not because of the pain or that he's forcing this on me, but because of how exciting it feels.

I've had guys grope my chest before, with permission mind you. They were polite and nice, making sure to massage instead of being forceful. Tommy is in no way polite. He gropes and paws at my tits like a wild animal, making me feel a weird feeling of arousal. It feels almost primal the way he does it, making both nipples turn very hard..

"Tell the truth. Tell him you want his fat hog in your dirty slutty pussy," Tommy demands as he stops sucking my nipple. The way he says it, it is a threat. Like he might pop my tits off if I don't do as he says.

I'm just about to shake my head to show that I won't say something so horrible, but instead, I pause. I think how I could never say anything like that. It's just too dirty, too mean, too sexual. Yet, a part of me wants to say it. That dark part of me, that really wants to be considered a sex freak. The part that wants to sink into a hole of sexual discovery, no matter how dark it'll be.

"I want your old fat hog in my dirty slutty pussy!" I scream out as Tommy squeezes my breasts. Upon saying this, I hear laughter. Laughter rings out from Tommy, a sort of laughter that shows he knew he ws right. As I hear his laughter, I hear disgust from my parents as I hear my father's very clear disappointed grunt. And then I hear an "I fucking knew it," from the fat bastard as he taunts me with his large member.

My face reddens again upon saying this. Never in my life have I said something so gross or disgusting. Nor have I ever referred to my womanhood at such a horrible term. But yet again, I love the feeling of it. I love the shame and humiliation that it brings, which only serves to make me feel even worse about myself. That I really am a sick sex freak that was parading around as a normal good girl.

"I want your big fat hog to fuck my dirty slutty pussy," I say, crying as I do. When I say the word "pussy" I damn near orgasm again from the humiliation. It makes me feel like I'm admitting to what I really am, even if I don't want to believe it.

Then the old fat bastard does it, and my life changes. I feel him insert his cock inside me. He thrusts his fat self forward, and inserts his nightmare-sized cock inside my pussy if just a little bit.

Feeling the first cock ever to go inside me makes me feel so many different sensations. The first thing I feel is the knowledge that my poor pussy has to stretch apart in order to take the thickness of his manhood. It stretches in a way I didn't know it could, where I begin to fear what's going to happen when he inserts it all the way before.

It feels like he just put the cock head inside me as he's going very slow. Every tiny little movement I can feel as he moves. It's as if my entire body is focused only on his cock as it enters me, causing me to react to each bump or ridge as they make me twitch and jerk.

Then the fat bastard thrusts HARD. He inserts all of his manhood inside of me with a single thrust, where to the point I feel his balls slap against my ass. The entire length of his manhood goes inside me, stretching my pussy apart.

"My pusssssy," I groan with an added moan as it is both painful and intensely pleasurable. The shame of referring to my own body part with such a crude term makes what I feel even darker, as it feels like I can only refer to my body in such terms. That I have to call them what the old fat bastard would, using terms like pussy, cunt, tits and worse.

So many emotions spread over me in an instant that I can't really focus on any one as I feel a monster cock inside me. Along with these emotions I have so many conflicting thoughts. Thoughts such as that it feels like his cock is in my stomach. That my pussy will probably never be as tight as it was ever again. And maybe most importantly, that I'm no longer a virgin. He's stolen my virginity, and I don't mind at all.

I am in a trance as I stare up through cum covered eyes as the feeling of his cock going inside me made them whip open. I stare at the ceiling as I feel his dick inside my pussy. His old man dick stays parked inside me, keeping me stretched out and stunned. My pussy throbs and pulses as the cock invades, where I actually feel my body trying to milk that huge cock.

"She's not a virgin any more folks!" Tommy announces to much of the same taunting laughing. There's then applause for this, but not for him, but for him. In the corner of my eye, I see him take a mocking bow for everyone, like he did the world a favor by doing this to me.

"Now, you deflowered bitch, beg this old man to fuck that pussy," Tommy says, leaning over to hiss this. Tears fall down my face, or at least they try to as I hear this. Once again, the intense humiliation makes me want to orgasm all over again. It's like a form of torture as I don't want to ever cum to something like this, but my body is betraying me. It makes me both want it badly and rejected it.

"Fuck my pussy," I beg the old man, and he immediately pulls his hips back and thrusts forward, making me moan that pained moan as he thrusts just as deep. I feel his cock rubbing against my pussy walls, making me feel so much friction as he thrusts.

The fat bastard doesn't rest his cock in me any longer. He pulls back and thrusts over and over again, making me squirm about. He uses all of his huge body weight to thrust his cock into me as deep as possible. Each time it feels like it goes in even deeper to the point I wonder if it will come out of my mouth from the other way, even though it's not possible.

Each thrust I moan like a whore as it's so darkly awesome. Every aspect of it is horribly beautiful, from the pain of it, the wet and clapping sounds of it, even to the way my body starts to feel crushes as he rams into me over and over.

The laughter I hear increases and gets so loud. And I know it's laughter at me, the once good girl getting fucked by a fat old man, to which I can't stop him. Can't stop him and can't stop him from making me orgasm over and over again. And it's not just Tommy's laughter either. I even hear my own mother and father laughing.

Lifting my head, I see everyone is around the bed, looking down and laughing at me as the old fat bastard fucks me as hard as he can. Each thrust into me makes my bound body rock, but since I can't move, my tits bounce. They bounce up and down each thrust, with me moaning at the cusp of it. I've never felt them whip about like this.

As I look into the eyes of each person while feeling my pussy tingle crazily, I think how this can't be happening. This can't be real. This can't be how my first time goes. That I'm taken by a monster cock by a fat old man who magically tied me down.

"NOOO!" I scream as I have another orgasm. Only this one is by far the most intense. It makes tears pour out as I moan loudly in front of my would-be boyfriend, rapist and parents. My body betrays me in the worst way and I cum hard, having the first real orgasm of my life from being fucked. That my first orgasm from having sex is given by a man that is three times my age, with a cock that can't really exists.

"She's cumming!", "Look at her dumb face", "What a slut!", "What a sick freak!" and tons more are yelled at me by voices I don't know. They come one after another as if they are yelled out by a crowd. To accent this, there's a loud set of mutterings, the sort you hear while in the midst of a crowd.

I hear all these, but can't really focus to much on them as the waves of pleasure are so intense they seem to blank out my mind. My moans quickly become so loud that it's the loudest thing I've ever shouted in my life. It's like my body is trying to tell the world that I'm cumming from being the biggest whore ever.

My body jerks and twitches, with my head whipping about as the orgasm is just so intense. When my head jerks to the side, I get the biggest shock of my life.

I'm not tied down in my bed. No. I'm bent over while standing, with my arms stretched out to the side by tight cables. There's a long bar at my hips to which I'm made to bend over, and my legs are spread very wide as they are shackled down as well. And I am on the 50 yard line of my college's football field.

Shocked, I look about to see every seat in the stadium is filled. Every single one. It's even more crowded than any football game I've ever been to. And everyone is looking at me as I orgasm. All watch as I cum, jeering and laughing at me as I can't stop any of it.

Unable to help it, I orgasm uncontrollably. The waves of dark pleasure keep moving over me no matter what happens, forcing me to cum. If only they didn't feel so good I could fight them off. But something about them forces me to sink inside, moaning like a whore as the waves explode over my body.

The fat, old bastard pulls back and thrusts, making me yelp each time as it feels like his cock is getting longer and bigger. The feeling of friction and throbbing grows as he keeps going, showing no signs of slowing down or getting tired. And as he fucks me like this, the crowd cheers. There's even chants of "fuck the bitch, fuck the bitch" for him.

Still unable to stop orgasming, I see familiar faces in the crowd, all watching this happen to me with evil looks. I see my parents, who even from this distance I can hear telling people they raised me better than this. That they never knew I was such a sick sex freak and that they disown me.

I see Tommy, who tells people he never even considered having sex with me because he knew what I really was. That he was scared I would go cock-crazy and try to kidnap him so I could fuck him all day long.

I even see all my professors in a line, telling everyone how I pretended to be smart when I was just a sick freak, so they know I cheated. That they are going to make sure the college kicks me out and no college ever will take me. That I'll just have to go into porn, which is where I belong anyway.

My moans of pleasures start to play over the PA system, ensuring everyone hears me orgasm. To make it even more intense, the fat bastard starts to rub my clit as he fucks me. It sends me into overdrive, where my body twitches, jerks and bounces uncontrollably. This seems to piss off the old man, for he starts to fuck me much harder and faster now. His thrusts are downright painful as they make me cum harder. They are so hard that my own breasts swing back and forth, and smack me in my own face.

"This can't be real," I scream as I keep cumming, not understanding how it is possible. All of my orgasms have lasted seconds, but this one doesn't seem to stop. It keeps going on and on, my body on fire as the pleasure is so great.

As my own tits smack me in the face from being fucked so hard, I notice something new. There's a line. A line from the stands onto the field and behind me. A line of men and women, where the women all wear strap-ons. It now looks as if everyone in the stadium wants a turn in fucking me, and they are lining up to have it.

As my worst nightmare continues, I hear a dark, evil voice laugh which conflicts with my moans of pleasure. A single question pops in my head despite my mind being overwhelmed by pleasure...can someone die by orgasm?