A Nightmare on Alma's Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sexy," is what he said as he revealed he was hiding to the right of the entrance. I have no idea how his fat ass was able to hide, but he was. He waddled towards me, a horrible lust in his eyes. It was clear by the look on his face he wasn't interested in going on a date, or getting to know me. No. This old fucker only wanted one thing, sex.

"Let me show you a real man and fuck that tight pussy right. Then you can suck on my hog and take a load on your face," the old fat man said in a high pitched voice, nearly making me puke. The best thing I can say about him being so close is that he didn't smell. He at least took showers and knew of deodorant. But by looking at him, you wouldn't think that.

I turn and walked away. I didn't want to run as I was so embarrassed that it was happening to me. If I ran, people would notice and they would know I was running from him. Then they would associate him with me.

And that old fat man followed me. No matter where I went, he seemed to be waddling in the distance, headed towards me. It was like he had GPS just for me and was tracking me.

It was only when I met up with my friends that it ended. Jennifer, who doesn't play around, found a cop that was shopping and told him what was happening. The cop had a daughter himself that was my age and wasn't too happy with the guy. I'm not sure what was said during their talk, but the fat bastard got an enraged look on his face. He of course didn't do anything as the cop could have beaten him with both arms tied behind his back.

The cop pointed and the fat man started to walk away. But he did look at me with a look that seemed to scream "I'm gonna rape that pussy lil bitch." And he still had that gross lust in his eyes, as if the image of him fucking me was seared into his head.

I shake my head to chase the memory away. That guy was gross and sick, but Tommy isn't. Tommy is the complete opposite of him. He's everything I could ever want. He's the type of man that will make my first time the greatest. Where I'll remember it forever, even tell stories about how romantic it was to make all my friends jealous. Even if it doesn't work out, it'll still be the greatest.

With a smile on my face, I rush downstairs. I then open the door to which Tommy is already in the doorframe, leaning in a very sexy pose. That smile of his is aimed at me, making my legs melt already.

"Classes good today?" Tommy asks as he smoothly steps inside. He steps past me, looking about the room. I can tell he's trying to see if there's anyone else home.

"Oh, boring like normal, but that's how it goes," I answer in my bubbly manner. I then close the door behind me, my body so excited that my hands are shaking.

"That's ummm, that's an interesting choice of clothes," I joke with him, only noticing how he's dressed. Tommy doesn't respond to this. Instead he walks with something of a menacing strut deeper into the house.

There's something different about him today. And I don't mean that he's wearing a red and dark green jumper which I've never seen him wear before. He's acting a little strange. But that could be him just being nervous too.

"So...how about a tour? Starting with...your bedroom?" Tommy asks in a flirty manner, finally turning around to look at me. In his eyes I see what he wants, and it's the same as what I want. There's no evil look of lust in them, but a romantic sort of longing. He wants to show me what pleasure can be felt and that he's the perfect one to do it.

"It's...it's this way," I say excitedly and start to walk. I then pause and hold out my hand to him, wanting him to take it. Once again he flashes me that sexy smile of his as he steps forward to take it.

Taking him hand I feel how dry and coarse it is. I've held his hand before, but it didn't feel like this. It felt smooth and soft, yet strong. Now it feels, I don't know...coarse and dry, even like it's burned.

I lead him up the stairs and to my bedroom. When I enter, I feel so incredibly nervous, but I keep leading him in. But I walk in front of him, let go of his hand and proceed to sit on my bed. Looking down, I cross my legs, trying my best to look sexy. I'm not sure how to really do it, but I think I'm doing just fine.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I scream when I look up to see Tommy isn't here, but some evil looking man-monster is. It's wearing the same clothes Tommy was, only the guy has an ugly-ass brown fedora. The guy is utterly terrifying and gross to look at. All of him is burned. All of him. Everywhere. Face, hands, everywhere. It's such a sick sight I feel my stomach churn and the need to throw up boils inside of me.

"Need protection?" The monster laughs, lifting his hand to a sight that my brain can't seem to process. He has knifes on each of his fingers. Long, rusty knifes that look very sharp. Knives that look as evil as he does as they have to be at least 8 inches long each.

Only there are condoms on each of the knives. Each one has a condom that's been rolled out so they stretch the length of the knives. And he spreads his fingers out, making sure I can see all of them, in which each condom looks dirty and nasty.

"Hey sexy," a familiar, horrible voice says, making my stomach sink. A voice that I've heard once in reality but tons of times in my nightmares. Turning my head, I see someone else in my room now, making my eyes go wide.

It's him. The fat, old ugly bastard. He's in the corner of my room, elbow resting on the top of my dresser. He's opened the top drawer of the dresser where all my panties are, and is picking through them in a disgusting manner. He then picks up the pair of panties that are in the hamper and smells it, acting like it is the best smell ever. The sick fuck then pockets them like they are a trophy.

"No. NO," I say, shaking my head and scrambling to back up on my bed. I then turn to look at the monster man, but he's gone. So is Tommy. The only one here is the fat bastard, who is starting to walk towards me in his waddling manner.

"T-T-Tommy?! TOMMY?!" I scream. The fat bastard doesn't react to this. Instead he keeps that sick, lust-filled look as he gets closer and closer to me. He gets so close that even if I ran for the door, he would be able to grab me and overpower me with his sheer weight.

"HEY!" I yell as something grab both of my hands. Looking to the side, I see belts have wrapped around each of my wrists. The belts are from the belt rack I keep hanging on the wall. It's so I can glance at all of them and pick the best one.

"NO!" I scream in terror as the belts pull my arms to the corners of my bed where they tie my hands to the headboard, making it impossible for me to move them. I pull, tug and even push, but my hands aren't going anywhere. They are tied down.

Confusion mixes with my terror as I don't understand what's going on. How did my belts do that? Why did they do that? The belts just did it themselves. They flew off the fucking wall and tied my hands down.

Panicked questions pop in my head now. Questions like how did the fat bastard find where I lived? How did he get in? He wasn't in here before! I would have seen him as it's not like he can hide.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

"NOOOOO," I cry out as more belts fly off my wall, only they move to my ankles. My legs are quickly spread apart wide as my ankles are tied to the bed's frame. Like before, I fight to get free, but I'm held down tight.

I'm helpless. Completely helpless. Helpless with my body stretched out tight. And the fat bastard gets closer and closer.

I scream for help as he moves to the side of the bed and towers over me. My scream stops as he reaches down and rips open my shirt. Yanks it open so hard he rips the shirt, sending buttons flying and destroying the shirt. Without a bra, my tits are clearly seen as they jiggle from my struggling. The old, fat bastard now gets to see my 18 year old tits.

In shock at what he's done, I stop struggling and stare at him. The fat bastard reaches down and grabs the waistband of my skirt. He yanks a powerful yank on it, and I watch as my skirt is ripped off me and goes flying across the room. In a single tug, he managed to rip my skirt off me completely which is very painful, leaving me in just my panties.

"Put these on for me? Thank you," The fat bastard laughs as he looks down at my silky fancy panties. He then grabs them, balling them up as he does. Then he pulls on them hard, ripping them off as well painfully. When he does, I feel the fabric whip and snap on my womanhood, sending pain all over me.

"Stop, please. Please!" I beg as I am completely naked. Naked and helpless as I'm tied spreadeagle on the bed. With him feeling like a strong powerful leader while I'm the helpless slave.

I start to struggle again, but for another reason other than him getting to do this. And that reason is because a part of me liked the feeling of having my clothes ripped off. The feeling of it, the pain, all of it was...nice. I just don't want it to be him that does it.

"NOOooo," I beg as he moves so he's standing by my head now, only his hands are on his swimming trunks. He pulls them down and then something hits me in the face, making me turn my head away.

It's his cock. Oh dear. Oh me. It's huge. Super huge. The hard veiny cock has to be at least 12 inches long. And it's thick. Very thick. Not coke can type thick, but thick enough to be alarming.

I'm in shock at the sight of his manhood. I thought for sure someone like him would have a super small cock. The type that isn't even bigger than my pinky. But no. I'm wrong. As wrong as I could be. It is the biggest cock I've ever seen, even in porn.

The fat bastard brings one of this fat meaty hands towards my head now. Panicking, I try to turn my head so he can't touch me, but he easily grabs my forehead. Overpowering me, he forces me to turn to face him again. With all my might I struggle, but he easily moves my head.

And then his cock is in my mouth. He presses it against my lips and my lips just open, allowing him to slide his hard cock in. As he slides it in, I can feel it moving over my lips, and then over my tongue. I can taste his cock, and how it tastes like skin but has a demeaning taste as well. It's a taste that can only be described as humiliation as he violates me in this manner.

There's a cock in my mouth. A penis. A penis is in my mouth. It's the first time ever I've ever had one in my mouth. And of all people's, it's the fat old bastard's cock. Not Tommy or someone I like, but a rapist's.

The hard cock is then pushed deep into my mouth where it hits the back of my mouth, making me gag. I feel the retching feeling as my stomach churns from something so deep in my mouth, but before anything can happen, he pulls his cock back, allowing it to move over my lips all over again. Before he pulls his cock out of my mouth completely, he pushes it back in, forcing it to go as deep as before.

The fat bastard repeats this over and over. He goes slow at first but picks up speed each time he thrusts. Yet I know the reason why he goes slow isn't because it's my first time doing this. No. He goes slow because he wants me to feel every little tiny thing about what's happening. He wants to humiliate me, to punish me for what happened at the mall.

Now he starts to thrust fast, making me produce a wet gagging type noise each time he shoves in. When I hear that gross sound, it occurs to me that he's face fucking me. I've heard that term many times, only by guys or terms in a porn video, but never really considered what it meant. But now I know. I understand fully what it means. And it's happening to me as he grabs the back of my head and pulls my head down on his cock as he thrusts.

I protest and beg him to stop, even if my heart isn't into it. Feeling his cock in my mouth is such a strange new feeling, one that I'm not sure how I feel. It makes me feel dirty in a way I didn't know could feel good. Every time someone called me a whore or slut, it felt mean and harsh, but this is different. I sort of want to be called names as he does this to me. The mere thought of it makes between my leg tingle with electricity.

Dear me, what does that mean? I can't be enjoying this. I'm being forced! A gross old man is having his way with me while I'm helpless. I can't be liking any part of it. To enjoy even a tiny bit of this is to be sick in the head. To be some sort of weirdo pervert. And that's not me.

A true and honest yell comes out as he inserts his cock harder and deeper than before, where it angles down and goes into my throat. It legit goes into my throat, making it so I can swallow or breathe as he forces it in the small tunnel. He forces his dick down into my throat, making me panic as it goes where no cock is mean to go into.

After a few seconds, he pulls his cock out of my throat, letting me breathe, but rams it back in, once again cutting off my air. I panic again, with him knowing I can't breathe. He knows how dangerous this is, and what it could do, but he doesn't care. Instead, he leaves his cock in my throat longer this time.

When I look up at him, he just smiles down, loving the sight of his cock buried in my mouth. Actually, I think he loves a lot about what he's seeing, from my terror, to my nudity, to the realization that I'm helpless to the point that he could easily kill me.

The fat bastard then lifts his meaty hand up in the air in a grandstanding fashion, wanting me to see him do this. He then swings it downward...right between my legs. He open hand slaps my womanhood, sending pain all over my sensitive area. It makes my entire body jerk and twitch as it's an overwhelming, powerful feeling. One that I've never felt in my life.

The feeling of my womanhood being smacked like this makes me try to yell, but I can't as the cock is still buried in my throat to the point I can't even try to bite down on it. My mouth is stretched open nearly as far as it can go due to his cock size, making me wonder if a smaller person might have dislocated their jaw from this.

The fat bastard pulls his cock out of my throat thankfully, but then slaps my womanhood again to make me scream. I scream loud while my back arches, the unique pain moving all about my bound body.

It's so painful. It's a sensitive pain at that. It's sharp yet dull at the same time, to where it travels all over my body, making me tingle in a very sexual manner. It's somewhat like what I think being spanked would feel like. It hurts and your ass would sting horribly, but you still sort of like it.

His cock is thrust down into my throat again, followed by yet another slap to my womanhood. Unable to breathe while being slapped makes my fear level extremely high, mainly because there's nothing I can do about it. He could do whatever he wants to me, and I can't stop him.

And it's the fear I blame for what happens next. The fear must be making my body overly sensitive. Or maybe it's the lack of air that does it, for he pulls his cock back and thrusts over and over, each time sinking it into my throat to block me from breathing. Whatever the reason for my body being sent to overdrive, causes me to orgasm from him slapping my womanhood.

My face reddens as the waves of pleasure begin to move over me. Unlike normal, this time they feel like invading feelings that I shouldn't be having. I feel my skin turn hot and the sexual tingles move beneath my skin in a harsh manner. The waves of pleasure ripple all about, causing me to squirm into my bed as I feel a feeling that the fat bastard shouldn't be able to make me feel.

Worst of all, the fat bastard laughs. His old face is twisted into a leering perverted smile as he laughs and laughs. He knows I'm orgasming and is laughing at me for it. His ugly face looks proud and joyful knowing he has this power to hold over me. That he's made me cum off of something so incredibly humiliating, all while his cock is stuffed in my throat.

This orgasm feels so different from the ones I've had before. Granted, they have only been from me playing in the bathtub, but it's still different. In the tub, my orgasms felt light and fast, joyful and fun. This feels dark and heavy, long and intense. And it doesn't help that he keeps slapping my womanhood as I cum, making me yelp out as he moves his cock in and out of my throat. Each time he slaps, it sends that weird pained pleasure over me, making me moan a high pitched moan.

"What a fucking sick whore. Bitch is cumming from getting her pussy slapped!" I hear another voice yell. A voice that I thought was gone. Making my eyes move to the other side of the bed, I see Tommy. He's standing on the other side of the bed, looking down at me as I'm facefucked. It's not the Tommy that entered my house today, but the Tommy from when I first met him. He's even wearing the same outfit from when I first saw him.

Horror, shame and humiliation pumps into me at him seeing me like this. At seeing me not just naked, but naked and tied up, being the victim of this ugly, fat old man. That I'm being forced to suck this old man's fat hog as he violates me over and over by slapping my womanhood. And worst of all, he's seeing me orgasm off of something so horrible. Seeing me at a sexual peak, where I can't help to stop the orgasm that is racking my body.

"What a sick freak," Tommy says, saying the words I was just thinking about myself. My gosh, I am a freak. A sick, sex freak. How could I like something like this? How could my body be brought to orgasm from this?

Tears fall down my face as I just feel so incredibly good as I orgasm. The waves keep moving over me in a ripple, causing me to squirm as much as I can against my bonds. And I feel my moans trying to come out from deep inside, as I can't stop them. Only with him fucking my throat, his cock gags me so nothing can come out. No moan, no whimpers, not even to scream for help.

My orgasm has a side effect that I would have never thought, which is to take my air. My breath picks up crazy fast with how intense the pleasure feels. With him blocking my windpipe every couple of seconds, I can't get all the air that I need. This makes me get very lightheaded and dizzy very fast. It makes the ability to struggle or squirm start to slow as I think I'm about to pass out. The thought that I'm going to pass out from a cock in my mouth is almost too humiliating to even think.

The fat bastard suddenly pulls his cock all the way out of my mouth. When he does, I gasp for air, finally able to get in a decent breath in. I feel my lungs expand, where my sight and mind clear up at once. I happily take breath after breath, seeming to come back to life.

I then learn why he pulled out of my mouth. It's to do as he promised and cum on my face. He holds his hard cock over my face, then points it right at my eyes. Then a huge stream of cum shoots out, landing smack of my face.

The moment it hits, I feel disgusted by how warm and thick his cum is. And then another stream shoots out, this time landing on my forehead. It's just so warm and thick, like someone spitting gravy on me.

The fat old man cums and cums all over my face. My entire face is covered in it, as he doesn't miss a single spot. It's so much that I feel it go up my nostrils and over my closed mouth. He just keeps cumming and cumming, with him doing this for at least 30 seconds, which can't be right.

Unable to move or do anything to stop him, he easily cums all over my face. All of my face has the thick goo, where I feel it start to drip and slide down, leaving me utterly disgusted and humiliated. It makes me feel like some porn star that just had a train ran on her, where every man decided to use my face to put their cum.

"Told you I would cum on your face, sexy," The old man comments and proceeds to grab my breasts. He holds them hard, then squeezes them painfully. Then, laughing, he slams them together so they make a soft clapping sound. As he does all this, I keep my eyes closed as I feel the cum moving everywhere, knowing Tommy is watching him do that to my breasts.