A Night's Mistake

Story Info
Indian housewife forced by servant when husband was away.
3.6k words
4.3
72.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
149 Followers

Often in life a single night or even a moment can change everything. I too had one such moment on 22nd December 2018. I am Rupu, an Indian housewife and at that time 24 years. I was married about 15 months back. Since last two days I was alone at home as my husband was on an official tour. He was supposed to return back on 24th and we had planned to visit my paternal home on his return.

Our neighbour, an aged couple, who lived in the adjacent flat, were at their daughter's place. Their loyal domestic hand, Joy, a boy of about 20, was looking after their house. Since they were aged couples, Joy used to do not only their household jobs but even the external works like paying their bills, daily marketing etc. The couple trusted him and most of the time of year, their residential flat was under the care of Joy.

The December night was very chill and intermittent rains throughout the week added to it further. At around nine on that day I had completed my dinner and I was watching a TV serial when heavy winds with thunder began to blow. I locked the windows and ventilators. The squally blasts and ripping sounds of thunder continued unabated. After about half an hour there was a severe thundering making the utensils send shivering echoes. It seemed as if the lightening thunder fell on our roof. Electricity of both the flats went off and there was a burning odour that peeped in the room despite tightly closed doors and windows.

I lighted a candle and could see through the window that nearby flats had their lights. Opening our door a little I called Joy and said to him, "Joy, can you please check what had happened to the lights of these two flats?"

Joy replied in our vernacular tongue, "Baudi (mode of addressing an elder brother's wife), this has to be checked at the pole on the roof. It is dark, you will have to hold the torch and throw light."

We took an umbrella and a torch and went to the roof. It was still raining heavily but the deafening thunders had declined except for lightening.

Joy went near the electrical pole, checked it throwing focus there and then said, "Baudi, I don't find anything damaged here, it seems something went wrong inside, may be in the distribution box."

Suddenly, there was another roaring thunder that made me tremble. In the meantime, we were both drenched by rain so I said, "Joy we are both wet and it is thundering again, it is not safe to be on the roof. Let us get inside."

Both of us came down and entered in our flat. Joy took a cane stool and stood on it to get the distribution fuse. He opened the distribution box and gave a mild push to the fuse and our flat was flooded with light. The sudden light after darkness almost dazzled my eyes but I then noticed what I had not taken notice of so far - I got totally drenched and my silky nightie was clearly revealing the outlines of my undergarments. I pulled a towel and wrapped it around the upper part of my body.

Joy did not seem to notice at all and while shutting the distribution box said to me, "Baudi, will you please show the light in our flat so that I can fix it?"

So we went out of our flat, locked the door and entered in their flat. Their main switch and distribution box were in their bed room. Joy climbed on a table, opened the distribution box and as he did in our flat, he pressed the fuse and got a mild electric shock so that he hurriedly jumped from the table.

Even though I was standing on the floor holding the torch light, I could feel Joy startled even from a distance and realized something went wrong.

I wanted to know anxiously, "What happened?"

Smilingly Joy replied, "Most probably my hand was wet that's why I got the shock.

Please give me your hawai slipper, it's made of rubber and safe."

Joy then told me to locate a dry cloth in the room so that he can rub and dry his hands before touching the fuse again. I gave him my pair of slippers and the towel wrapped around me to dry his hands. Very consciously, I threw the focus of the torch at a distance so that I remain in the dark area of the room.

As I threw the focus at a distance I saw the floor of the room all wet from the water dripping from our cloths. Particularly Joy was wet like a befeathered crow, his barmuda pant and shirt still dripping water.

I told him, "Before working on electricity again change your dress, dry up your hands otherwise you will be in risk of being shocked again."

"You are right", said Joy. "Ok, please wait I am changing in a minute."

Joy went to another room and from there again said, "Baudi, please keep the torch off for now so that we have the light while working on the fuse."

I put off the torch and waited for about two minutes and then heard the mild sounds of footsteps.

-"Hi Joy are you back?" I asked.

There was no reply but I felt as if the bed room door was being shut. I was slightly frightened.

-"Joy, where are you?" I asked again.

-"I am here", Joy replied. "Baudi, don't put the torchlight on, the entire house got electrified. Please avoid standing on the floor, sit on the bed near you with legs lifted on the wooden bed. It is the safest."

It was still raining heavily outside and the storm seemed not to end. At Joy's advice I groped in darkness to find the bed and when touched the edge of the bed lifted myself on it even with my wet clothes. I felt that Joy has also got on the bed. I was always very scared of electrical shock.

"What will we do now?" I said.

"Anyway we need to disconnect the power supply", Joy replied.

"Is there any risk of short circuit?" I enquired with my half knowledge about electricity.

-"Baudi it's no longer electrical current but your youthful body that's giving me shock", replied Joy.

I reacted angrily, "What non-sense are you talking?" and lighted the torch immediately.

What I saw really shocked me more than any electrical current. Beside me on the bed standing Joy totally nude and his thick rod fully erect dancing like an angry python from the jungle of his bushy pubic hairs. Before I could say anything Joy snatched away the torch, pushed me hard on the bed and his nude body got on my top. I started throwing my limbs in futile attempt to free myself.

I threatened him, "I 'll scream."

Joy laughed like a villain and said, "Scream as much you like, it is storm and rain outside nobody is going to hear.

Boudi, you are alone tonight and so am I. Never in life saw a live nude woman. Today I will enjoy with you and learn what it feels to be a man with a sexy woman."

I was fighting a life battle to get rid of him. My wet clothes were by now drenching the bed, but I was not being able even to make myself sit on the bed as Joy's stout nude body was on me pinning me to the bed. His one hand was by now inside my nighties and roughly groping my breasts. More I wanted to resist more violent he became.

Whisperingly he spoke to me, "Why are you so ashamed, it's dark everywhere, nobody will ever know anything."

As I continued to resist, Joy tried first to persuade me, "It will be between two of us only. I promise, you will enjoy it too. Sex outside married life is more exciting."

"Let me go", I shouted. "I feel disgusted. How dare you, a servant, to treat a housewife like this?"

The use of the word "servant" made him hiss like a poisonous snake.

"You will know tonight", Joy said cruelly, "Who is the master and who is the servant. I am going to make you serve all the needs of my dick tonight."

Then all on a sudden he started slapping my cheeks so hard as to make tears flowing from my eyes. I could not scream as my attention was diverted to my bra, which was getting torn on the left at the scuffle. But what Joy did next was most violent, he roughly pulled the left portion of my wet nightie where the bra strap was already tearing up and my left boob got completely exposed to a dirty beast.

Joy spared no time to take the nipple in his mouth sucking and biting it hard alternately. In the scuffle my nightie had lifted to my thighs, Joy used his one hand to push it up to my waist and pushing his hand inside my panty and began to pull cruelly the dense curly pubic hairs making me scream in pain.

Joy looked into my eyes and said, "Behave like a good girl and I will not hurt you, otherwise..." he didn't complete his words but pulled my pussy hairs like a demon to tell me what he planned if I did not submit.

I was angry and insulted at such treatment by a servant of the neighbour and younger to me, I pushed him hard with all the strength I could gather to free myself. It worked, he slipped off from my body to the bed but almost at the same time he caught me roughly by the hair and started spanking me cruelly on my cheeks and asses and tore away the nightie completely. Then he pushed me off the bed and started kicking me and was scolding me in most foul languages.

"You slut, I will thrash you so much that you will humbly surrender to me", said Joy. "Beating even makes a ghost run away and can't it make your false chastity fall?"

At his cruel and violent thrashing I fell to his feet and asked for his mercy, "My married life will be spoiled, why are you behaving like this. Please spare me and let me go."

Instead of replying Joy lifted me on the bed again and sat on my thighs. He lowered himself on me and I could feel his face slowly moving towards my face. I tried to disengage but this time he had lifted my hands above my head and his hands held my palms in iron grip. I could feel his intention to kiss my lips and was full of repulsion that a servant and a low class person whose mouth smelled of tobacco would kiss me.

I recalled my wedding night when my husband had asked my permission before kissing my lips complimenting that my lips were tender like rose petals. My husband had planted a feather touch kiss, and now I was with this ruffian!

Perhaps I was a bit lost in the memory of my wedding night when I felt his lips on mine. I kept my lips tightly closed and Joy began to lick with his tongue making me feel the foul smell of tobacco and then as I did not open my lips he began to bite hard my lips. As my mouth opened with a pang of pain, I felt his tongue deep inside my mouth playing and teasing my tongue.

In the process of forcing a kiss his grip on my hands loosened a bit and I began to scratch him violently with my nails. Joy let out a little scream and then suddenly he pulled down my panty up to my ankles. I was so startled at being exposed that I tried to pull up the panty but he took that chance to push a finger inside my vaginal orifice and my body arched in pain and excitement.

Joy whispered obscenely, "You bitch, your cunt is already wet and still acting to be chaste. It is flooding like a river."

He was fingering my pussy so violently that despite my unwillingness my love tunnel got wet from the involuntary vaginal discharges.

As Joy was busy in kissing and fingering, I took the chance of his loose grip and ran towards the door of the bed room to escape but he caught me again. I knelt down before him pleading for his mercy. He seemed to have softened a bit as he freed me from his grip. Presuming that good sense must have dawned on him, I earnestly requested him, "Please let me go and I promise that I will not tell anyone what had passed between us".

But my pleading seemed to enrage him more. He roughly caught me by my hair, brought my face near him and forcibly pushed his hard meat inside my mouth while his other hand was fondling my boobs roughly as if he was making a dough of flour. His erected dick was so much inside my mouth that some of his pubic hairs were touching my teeth and gum. I felt nausea as mentally I was conscious of being debased by a ruffian younger than me and physically I could smell his foul pubic odour.

"You hot bitch, keep sucking your master nicely", Joy said, "Remember you're sucking a virgin cock and you're my servant now. So do it nicely."

I kept sucking his tool despite repulsion. This ordeal perhaps continued for about five to seven minutes when Joy said, "Let me see if I can arouse you. But don't pretend you don't enjoy sex.

Many nights from the balcony I heard you giggling and moaning when your husband fucked you like a bitch. When he is at home you get fucked almost daily, so don't pretend that you're cold."

I was bewildered to learn that Joy was following our intimate moments since long without ours being even slightly aware of it. As I was lost in desultory thoughts Joy widened my legs apart exposing my bushy cunt and brought down his face on my pussy and his lips began to suck my nether lips in the same passionate intensity as he had sucked my lips earlier. Soon I could feel his hot tongue going deep inside my love canal exploring every corner and then he began to lick crazily while his nose was pressing my pubic hairs as I could feel from the hot breathes he discharged.

I kept on struggling to get rid of his violent assault but as his tongue continued to probe deeper and deeper, I felt that I was growing weaker and if it continued I might not be able to resist my own passions. My resistance had already started growing weaker, my values were in turmoil and I started moaning helplessly as Joy's tongue started playing with my clit.

I don't remember how long it continued but at one stage it was unbearable for me to take any more, I pushed his face hard from my cunt, shut my eyes, spread my legs wide and moaned, "Oh no, aaahh aaahh, pl...e..a..ssee".

Though I did not say anything, Joy understood from my moans and bodily gestures that I was ready to take him. He positioned himself on me and pushed his hard big rod deep inside making me let out an involuntary scream.

I could feel his cruel demon inside my love tunnel, I forgot that I was someone's wife and that Joy was a domestic hand, a lower class ruffian serving in the house of a neighbour. A horny intoxication almost numbed my senses, a shameless debased sexuality took control of me and instead of resisting Joy, I just hugged him in deep passion.

Joy then started battering the tender muscles of my pussy, first slowly and then quite brutally. As he continued brutal and fast strokes I started enjoying shamelessly the bestial mating and at times my excitement was so high that I started biting and scratching Joy. His rough and brutal strokes were creating such sensations in my tunnel that I started begging shamelessly, "Do it harder and faster, harder and faster please."

Encouraged by my reaction, Joy was pounding my tunnel like a brute. At one stage I could feel his hard manhood jumping inside me like an angry snake and I knew what was going to happen. Joy ejaculated inside me releasing his endless thick cum in my pussy and making me scream in utter ecstasy as we both hugged each other tightly while our lips got tightly locked with each other.

My private part, that was so far reserved for my husband alone, not only got exposed to another man but by allowing his manhood to plough inside it, flood the tunnel with his cum of seeds, I did surrender all sense of chastity. That night I did not return to our own flat and stayed back with Joy. Joy's hunger was almost insatiable, till the dawn he ploughed me two more times so that when it was time to return to my flat I was tired and could hardly move.

I spent the next day taking rest and thinking what experience I had and often as I had the vision of the ordeal of previous night, I felt excited.

On the following night Joy came to our flat at around 8 pm. I was preparing my dinner and knew what he came for. One self of mine wanted to refuse him and turn him away. But I was too afraid knowing that I was a weak victim before him. I was also afraid of making him angry as scuffle with him could invite the attention of neighbours as it was not raining and stormy like the previous night. Moreover, having been ravaged by him once, I lacked the moral courage to refuse him as I knew that he had taken possession of my body as much as my husband. At the same time, my other self was getting horny just recalling the rough manner in which he handled me and made me to surrender to his lust. The memory of his passionate brutal thrusts, his squeezing of my nipples, licking my hairy armpits, sucking my nether lips etc made my legs shiver and love juice drip.

Joy seemed to understand the hidden desire of mine and said mischievously, "Tonight we shall get united on bed where you get united with your husband."

I did not object but lowered my gaze to hide my excitement at the prospect of getting screwed by him again. Joy was happy at my submissive gesture and pulled me towards him and showered kisses.

"Don't worry", Joy assured, "Nobody will ever know. We will enjoy when your husband is away".

I nodded shamelessly. So, on that night we had dinner in our flat. Slowly both of us retired to our bed, the bed on which I had my bridal night with my husband. I wanted to put off the light but Joy told me that last night in the darkness he could not see my beautiful body. So with all lights of bedroom on, Joy slowly started undressing me, and once in my undergarments he lingered his caress, licking my shaved armpits, kissing my backs, biting my asses. Slowly he unhooked my bra and began to play sensuously with my boobs sucking the nipples at one time and pinching them at other. Very frequently he would raise my hands and lick the entire armpit area and make sounds as if he was relishing the taste.

To be frank, I was actually enjoying his caress shedding all my inhibitions. May be because I was starving sexually for days together due to absence of my husband and more so because my husband had never licked me like Joy, my only oral activity with him was our lip to lip kisses.

As Joy began to fondle and lick me more vigorously, a whispering moan escaped from my lips to which Joy asked, "Are you enjoying?"

I nodded shamelessly with my eyes shut. Joy went on playing for some more time and then I felt he was undressing. He asked me to look at his manhood but I was too ashamed to open my eyes. So he took my hand and placed his trembling rock hard and hot dick in my palm. I caressed its entire length till I reached his scrotum and was surprised that it was clean shaved and opened my eyes to take a look. It was as if a demon in my palm.

Joy said whisperingly that he had shaved his pubic hairs as he felt they irritated me previous night. With a mischievous smile I admitted that I too had shaved my pubic hairs and armpits to give him better access to lick and then I shamelessly moved my mouth to take his shaft in my mouth and started giving him gentle but passionate sucking. I told him that I had never felt so horny as when his tongue explored my pussy.

Joy was surprised to know that my husband had never put his mouth there. To see my clean shaved pussy Joy slowly started to pull down my panty till it was off my body and soon he merged his face in my love triangle and started parting my nether lips with his tongue. Within about fifteen or twenty minutes we were in 69 position pleasuring each other. The differences between us were lost in the wave of carnal passions. It was almost a second bridal night for me when I shamelessly enjoyed like a slut as Joy plumbed deep inside me making me moan and shiver in utter passionate cravings that was hitherto unknown to me.

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
149 Followers