All Comments on 'A Night's Mistake'

by bizarre_m

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pregnancy?

Please mention details about any chances of risking a pregnancy as you let him cum inside. Please elaborate on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wet clothes

Great to read, I love the language used it makes a nice change not to have to read a story in a US accent. Loved that wet clothing was a feature of the initial assault loved the violence and that he got all he wanted from her. I’m only slightly disappointed that she ended up enjoying it, maybe she could have kept quiet and used the experience to better sex with her husband? Sorry, I’m quibbling thank you for a great story.

arch3rarch3rover 3 years ago

Fanstastic plot!! Please continue !!

BarrySDBarrySDover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story.

I also love to share my wife with other men.

If any one wants to share thoughts and experiences with me please contact me at

liverbird1946@outlook.com.

Cheers Barry

falgunifalguniover 3 years ago
Extremely erotic

This is an extremely erotic story, particularly her growing positive response to the servant's manipulation of her body.

athultuathultualmost 3 years ago

Nice story. Will be more better if the servant make her pregnant and let the hubby grow the child as his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved (❤) this non-consent/reluctance story, gave it a 5 (★★★★★).

Rupu has had sex with a other man, and the sky did not come falling down. This will not be the last time for her to stray. Nevertheless, Rupu is a keeper. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whoever You are you certainly know to fuck or what a woman wants in getting fucked ! Though I prefer reading rather than watching porn I feel you know the subject very well . Keep up the great EROTIC work of writing as you are one of the best .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous