A Norwegian Lesson Pt. 01

Story Info
A pleasant country walk in summer brings everyone pleasure.
4.4k words
4.61
15.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Norwegian Lesson

"Ok, let's go." My wife Anne shouldered her backpack, turned and set off down the path.

I turned to Karla, smiled, and with a wave of my hand said, "After you."

And off we went, a happy threesome, for a day walking around some of the hills and valleys of south Wales. It was summer, sunny, and we all seemed excited and invigorated. If I'd known at the start of the day just how happy a threesome we were going to become later, I would have been even more excited. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The part of the story where we're all lying naked together in the sun, spent and satisfied, having all climaxed several times? Well, that comes soon enough, but let's start the story back at the beginning...

So with Anne in the lead and Karla next, I followed as we took the path out of the village and set off along the riverside. We'd chosen a walk up from the village of Pontnedd where we were staying, to see some of the nearby waterfalls, valleys and hills in the Brecon Beacons. It was late summer, and the school holidays had finished, so our mid-week break meant we expected to see almost no-one until we returned to the village.

Anne and I had been married for 3 fantastic years. She loved all kinds of outdoor activities, so hiking, biking, swimming or anything physical attracted her; this holiday and this walk were both her ideas, though I loved the same things. But for this trip, she'd invited a friend she'd made on a school exchange to Norway a decade earlier, and kept in touch with. Karla had moved to London for a year for work, so Anne had offered to show her what Britain was like outside the cities. We'd taken a short break and arrived in a nice pub hotel the night before.

It was a surprisingly hot day, so we were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Anne's tall, willowy and athletic figure was one I was always liked walking behind, though today it was partly blocked by Karla walking between us, who was more classically feminine, medium height and all curves. In fact, today she'd gone for what I thought of as the 'full Scandinavian' look - her blond hair in pigtails, a touch of blue eyeshadow to highlight her eye colour, and a short white top which revealed little patches of tanned skin around her slim waist.

But despite that, my mind really wasn't on the figures of the women in front of me. It was lovely countryside, and we chatted about various things as we walked upstream along the riverbank for an hour or so. As the land rose, the river became fast-moving with occasional cascades, and we began to get views of the hills in the distance. The path then led into a narrow gorge and we came to a waterfall, not huge but still two or three times as tall as me, with a lot of water coming over.

"Looks like a path leads behind it." I said, and walked towards the narrow gap between the water and rock wall behind. Sure enough, with a bit of a shower from the spray, I could get behind the waterfall.

"Come on in." I shouted. "Room for three!"

The other two followed, first Anne then Karla. There was not much space behind, no real cave or anything. But enough that we could stand together, looking out through the falling water, hidden.

"Beautiful" said Anne, gazing through the falling cascade to the sunlit river. She was slightly damp from the drops, and pressed against me, with Karla pressed against her. I could feel Anne's breasts against my chest, as her hand wrapped itself around my bum. "Shame there's not more room" she said wistfully, squeezing my buttock a little bit. I knew exactly what she was thinking. I moved my hand across her and stroked her tummy.

"There would be room if it was just the two of us." I thought. "I'd find a way." I started to move my hand up towards Anne's breast.

Karla had obviously tuned into the sexual nature of Anne and my thoughts. "I will look at the waterfall from the outside now perhaps," she said, smiling slightly, and left us. I moved closer to face Anne so I could kiss her.

"No way." muttered Anne. "Forget it. Too wet, too cramped and Karla is just there. You'll have to wait." She followed Karla out. Left alone for a moment with my rapidly dampening ardour, I walked out too, feeling somewhat deflated.

A moment or two later, all of us were looking back at the waterfall.

"Pretty amazing place," said Anne. "What's Norwegian for cave, Karla?"

"Hule."

"Hole?"

"No, hule. 'h-oo-l'." Karla tried to emphasise the pronunciation.

"I think 'hole' sounds better though..."

"Uh-o" I thought, "this sounds like one of Anne's favourite innuendo jokes coming..." Though really, I loved her sense of humour. She mostly liked jokes that were slightly rude puns and wordplay, which always just made her seem more innocent and sexier to me.

"...you were starting to think about a 'hole' too weren't you, Jack?" I could almost hear the quotation marks. I just smiled, sighed, and walked on.

Karla sighed too. "Ah, the famous bad British sex jokes. I have come to understand them, and your toilet humour, just a little since coming to London. You are a nation of children sometimes..." She spoke in almost perfect but beautifully accented English.

We walked on for a while, and slowly emerged out of the valley toward the hills.

"Look, a kestrel." Anne stopped and pointed at the hovering bird on the hillside ahead. "Do you have those in Norway Karla?"

"I don't know that word," said Karla "but we have a bird called a 'falk' which looks quite similar."

"You don't have a bird called a 'fuck'!" sniggered Anne.

"No a 'falk' silly! Fa-ll-k." She tried again, emphasising the L.

"Ok, Ok. Sorry." Anne walked on. Then she stopped again. I could feel her goofy sense of humour gearing up again...

"In England we have a bird called a shag." She grinned.

Karla apparently didn't know that word either. "And this is funny?"

"You know. Shag... rumpy pumpy... to fuck." She sashayed closer to me, smirking. "My favourite bird actually."

Karla smiled and shook her head. "You are still so 17 at heart Anne. Perhaps you also have an animal called a screw? Or a bang bird? No? Ok, thank God, we are finished with the British sex jokes maybe for a few minutes?"

Anne grinned again and nodded. "For a few minutes then." She smiled at me and inclined her head. "You lead for a bit Jack."

I led.

We had come to a hill, so we walked without chatting much for a while, feeling warm, with me a few steps in front. Because of the hill, my bum was at about their eye-height. Not that I'd thought about that until I heard a bit of whispering behind, Anne first then Karla replying. I couldn't make out any words, and then the giggling began. I turned and watched them.

"You two look like a couple of schoolgirls who have a naughty secret."

In fact they looked a great deal more mature than schoolgirls. This was the first time all morning I'd been able to stare properly at Karla from the front, (I had my shades on by now) and boy, was she something to stare at. Tiny waist, round hips, and she had tied the front of her t-shirt in a knot, revealing more midriff and really emphasising her gorgeous full breasts.

Anne came up too and replied, "Maybe we are," she said sweetly, "and maybe we have. But you'll never know, big boy. Keep going!"

Standing next to Karla's curves, Anne seemed even more elegant with her gently swaying frame and her smooth, long athletic legs. She was giving me her infectious fun-loving smile, and her tight t-shirt was clung to her slim figure, just as I liked it. Suddenly for the second time that morning, my mind wasn't on the walk anymore. I wanted my wife, here and now on the hillside. There were no other people around, and I'm sure that if Anne and I had been alone, we would have found some long grass to lie on, then and there.

I was starting to feel both aroused and frustrated. Karla's presence was becoming both an extra turn-on and an inconvenience. I could also see from Karla's expression that it was becoming pretty clear to her that Anne and I were thinking about each other, and that maybe without her present we would be making love by now. However, I didn't want to make Anne's friend unwelcome, so I turned away and walked on, trying to get my mind back on the walk. Any thought of lying with Anne was just going to have to wait until I got her alone back in the hotel room.

Then we crested the hill and everything suddenly changed. Where it was all summer and sunshine behind us, in front was an ugly black cloud, coming from behind the hill right towards us. A real summer storm was cooking, and within a few moments, the first full fat drops of rain started to come down. None of us had rain jackets.

"Aahh, cold drops!" squealed Anne. "Run!" She pointed to one side of the path where there was a small barn shed, not far away. Open on three sides, half full of neatly stacked bales of hay, and most importantly, with a roof.

We ran.

One minute of heavy rain can get you pretty wet. We arrived dripping, but panting, flushed and still feeling warm from the uphill walk and the short sprint.

"Up here, come on." Anne had climbed up a couple of bales and I watched her long legs disappearing over the top of the pile. Karla and I followed. For some reason the farmer had made the stack one bale higher around the outside of the stack. So on the top and in the middle, it was like being inside a little hollow, about the size of a king bed. Sheltered from the wind and still warm from the heat of the morning. And, thankfully as it turned out, private.

The rain pelted down on the roof.

"I need to get out of this wet shirt," said Anne. She peeled it off and managed to wring out a few drops. "That's better, I'm warmer without it." Her lovely, firm, pert breasts were held by a simple white bra. I loved looking at my wife in a bra - her breasts are so perfect and her bras just seem to offer them to me, holding them up and out, as if begging me to kiss them.

She cocked her head and looked knowingly at me. "Er... Jack?"

It's true, I was staring. I raised my gaze to her face. "Yeah, right, good idea." I peeled my shirt off too and turned to one side to wring it out as Anne had done. By the time I looked back, Karla's shirt had gone as well. Oh my.

"Do you mind?" she asked Anne. "I believe you English are a bit more restrained than us Scandinavians."

"God no, do what you need to do." said Anne.

"That's good, because I need to get my shorts drier too." Saying that, she stood up, gave a delightful little wiggle and pulled her shorts off. And there she was - blond, blue eyed, incredibly shapely, and in her underwear. Right next to me. I averted my eyes a little, but I was still aware of every part of her; her full breasts, her slim waist, her perfect skin bronzed honey-gold, in the way only Scandinavians seem to be able to achieve.

"Actually, me too." With that, Anne stood up, gave a similar wiggle and there she was, so familiar, so perfect, my fantasy woman who I'd been lucky enough to marry, in her little knickers and bra, her brown hair lustrous and shining around her shoulders. "You should do the same Jack."

I stood and began to undo my shorts. Then I stopped. I realised that watching these two women get down to their underwear had aroused me more than a little. A lot more. I couldn't possibly remove my shorts without something else, something now fairly large, showing itself. So I froze.

There was a moment's silence, apart from the rain which was really hammering down outside now. Then the girls, looking at me, then my crotch, then each other, burst out laughing. And carried on, laughing and hooting and giggling for a full half minute.

"Poor Jack" spluttered Anne at last. "Are we feeling a bit sexy?" Looking at my crotch she moved toward me and then quickly reached forward and gave me a quick poke. I yelped.

"Don't you want me anymore?" she teased mockingly and fluttering her eyelids. "You normally like it."

"Normally we don't have your friends here." I muttered back.

We paused and gazed into each other's eyes. Wanting, just wanting each other. I could see the rising lust in Anne's eyes. Then we glanced at Karla and pulled back from each other, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Ok, come on guys," exclaimed Karla, sounded annoyed "this is the third time you've wanted to this morning. Just do it! I don't mind and I'm surely not going to stop you two having fun. We Norwegians are not prudish. I'm not going back out in the rain but I'll look away. If you want to fuck, then fuck!" She turned around.

We looked at her and then back at each other.

"I don't mind," I whispered. "I want you."

Anne paused again. "I don't mind either," she whispered back, "I need you". My heart started to beat faster. I leaned down toward her, to kiss. But she pulled back.

"But I don't think it's fair on Karla." I froze again, and waited. Was I to be frustrated a third time? Anne was thoughtful, then she spoke. "I don't really know what I want, but this doesn't quite feel right." She paused again, nodded to herself, then spoke.

"Yes, I think Karla should share this moment somehow. Karla, if you want to watch us, you can. If you want to strip too, you can. If you want to touch yourself, you can. But thank you for being open minded, because yes, I'm going to make love to my husband."

With that, not waiting to see what Karla did, she stepped closer and kissed me hard while pressing herself against me. We kissed deeply for a few moments, then held each other tighter, our hips urging hard together.

"Are you really ok with this?" she asked. I just nodded, glanced across at Karla's turned back, then at Anne, and made my decision. I quickly pulled down my shorts and underpants in one swift motion. I was fully aroused, and my erection felt tight and big, springing out and pointing skywards.

"Oh my baby, look at you" Anne sighed, and fumbled with her bra while I reached down and swept her knickers to the ground. She daintily stepped out of them, leaving her wearing just her walking pumps and cute white socks. We embraced, naked, kissing and stroking each other's backs and bottoms in a wonderful erotic caress. After a few moments, our minds moving on to other areas of each other's bodies, we moved apart a fraction. I started to stroke the outsides of her breasts, then slowly moving my hands in slow circles, as my fingertips spiralled in towards her nipples. Oh, her nipples. She had medium sized breasts, perfectly firm and perky, but as well as that her nipples when erect, as they now were, became large and pointed slightly upwards. I found those upwards pointing nipples incredibly arousing, and I knew that for her, her nipples were huge pleasure points. Finally my fingers reached them, touching her hard tips gently at first, then squeezing and pulling them slightly towards me.

She moaned softly. "Oh, yes, my love, I almost climax just from this". I leant to kiss her breasts, taking each nipple in turn into my mouth for a few moments, running my tongue over them and then biting, so, so tenderly. She squirmed and was beginning to grind her hips. Outside the rain was also getting more intense, and a flash of lightning lit the sky.

Then we heard a movement much closer to our side and remembered we were not alone. We both looked at Karla. She was sitting, facing us now, with her bra off, and was running her hands over her breasts, watching us with her eyes half closed.

"You two are beautiful together" she murmured, and started to tug her nipples just as I had done to Anne moments before. I was fixated for a moment - she was absolutely stunning. Her breasts were large but just as firm as Anne's, and had the same light golden tan as the rest of her skin. But she was so blond that her nipples were pink, rather than Anne's brown. And she was right next to us, fondling herself, squeezing and pulling those perfect globes. Between my legs I felt myself harden up another notch, pulsing at the sight of her.

Karla seemed to notice, and as the first sounds of thunder started to roll, she spoke softly again; "Touch his cock for me Anne. I want to see you touch him. Tell me how it feels."

Anne stared at her and for a moment I thought Karla had scared her off the whole idea. But no. Unbelievably, she knelt down in front of me.

"Ok Karla, I will" she breathed. She reached forward and rather than stroking me as she normally would, she grasped my shaft with both hands, and squeezed. I gasped. "Oh, it's so hard" she sighed. "So hard, and hot like a furnace. But squeeze here, like this... and this... it's firm and so soft and so sensitive" She had started massaging the head as she said that, coaxing and rubbing the tip. A little drop of glistening dew had emerged, and Anne touched it then rubbed it slowly around the head, so smoothly and unhurriedly, driving me mad with pleasure. Two more lightning flashes came, and the thunder was becoming louder.

Karla moaned a little too as she watched us. One of her hands had slipped down her panties and she was starting to caress her own hidden intimacy. Her other hand was still pulling on one nipple, then the other. Watching Anne squeeze me and Karla semi-naked and getting hotter, I was in total sexual shock and ecstasy. Was this really happening? It was.

"How does he taste?" Karla was becoming our guide now; more than an intimate voyeur, she was prompting our actions and our speed, conducting our pleasure like a symphony.

Anne did not answer, but suddenly I felt the head of my manhood engulfed. I closed my eyes and felt my bodying starting to sway and my knees weaken as the rapture built. Anne's tongue was all over me, her lips moving too, up and down, up and down, and the touch of her teeth now and then on my most sensitive parts. All this while I watched Karla squirming, watching us. One of Anne's hands was on my shaft, moving up and down in time with her lips, while the other hand was reaching and stroking my balls, squeezing and stroking. Every part of my body seemed to be tingling now. God it was tempting to let her continue and cum right there. But no. I gradually pulled back from Anne, wanting us to climax together. I knelt down facing her and kissed her again.

"Touch her, make her moan for me. Make me moan"

I hardly needed to be asked, and was happy to oblige. But first I looked at Karla.

"Take off your panties Karla" I told her. "Let us all share everything." Around us the thunder was becoming continuous, as the storm came right over us.

Anne's inner thighs are amazing. Her long legs, perfect skin, firm muscles, they all lure me in. As my hands were fondling her thighs, they were irresistibly being drawn higher. As I did, Karla finally became naked and lay back down. She was shaved apart from a little stripe of blond hair up from her pussy, the lips of which were already moist and open. She watched my hands on Anne and copied all my movements. Soon I was slowly brushing the outside of Anne's own sweet pussy, feeling up and down, then pressing my whole hand between her legs, covering her and holding her in the most intimate of embraces. Karla was doing exactly the same to herself, fixated on us. Then, adoringly, gently, I pushed a finger inside Anne.

She was purring now, "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes."

She was a wet as I've ever felt her, absolutely and completely mine. As I probed forwards to rub her secret button, I saw Karla was mimicking that too. And she was echoing Anne's words too, with her lilting accent "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes." While touching only one, it was as if I was fingering two women at once, here in a barn on a Welsh hillside. My second hand reached around and penetrated Anne more deeply, whilst the first continued its work higher up. Karla's second hand moved in as she did the same to herself. I stroked Anne, in and out, in and out with one finger, round and round with the other. Karla was now using two hands as well, penetrating herself deeper and starting to push her hips upwards, while Anne was flushed and grinding her hips towards me. Like their movements, their voices were in unison now, "oh, oh, oh, oh." It was an intense and deeply erotic few moments. But I knew Anne couldn't take the foreplay much longer...

12