A Norwegian Lesson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my love, I need you, inside me, now. Take me now darling, please take me."

As I moved Anne onto her back and slid over, I heard Karla whisper the same "yes, inside her, I need to see you on top of her, take her now". She shuffled across so she was lying right alongside Anne, and looking up at me, with eyes full of desire as if I was mounting her too. The weather seemed to be responding to our lovemaking, as the storm also approached its climax.

Our foreplay was done. Our coupling was passionate, strong and fast. I was thrusting as deeply and as hard as I could, while Anne tugged first at her nipples then grabbed my buttocks and pulled. Her cries grew stronger, mixing with my groans of intensity, and Karla matched us, moan for moan, lying right next to Anne, fingering herself hard, matching our rhythm. Both women were looking straight up into my eyes as I started to climax, their lips apart in breathless bliss, as if I was inside them both. As the rain and thunder was exploding around us, I watched two pairs of breasts bouncing, our three voices peaking together, Karla's pink nipples almost touching Anne's brown. Just a few more strokes, and yes, yes, I was cumming at last, hard and strong, feeling Anne's pussy pulse and her nails dig into me, just as I throbbed and emptied myself into her, stars exploding in my head. Karla's hips rose into the air as she rubbed herself frantically and climaxed just as strongly, ecstatic, vocal and breathing hard.

Wow.

We lay there for minutes, our breathing slowly calming. We could hear the storm now quietening and moving off. My cheek lying softly against Anne's, feeling her heartbeat subside and with her arms around me. Karla was so close to Anne, lying by her side, so I could also feel my shoulder touching one of her breasts, and one arm touching her hip. Not quite a threesome perhaps, but a 2+1? Whatever we'd just done was called, it was up there with the biggest climaxes and most intense sexual encounters I'd ever had. And the same was true for Anne too, I could tell. We lay there, me still inside Anne, her legs wrapped around me, and Karla snuggled alongside.

Karla broke the silence first, staring wistfully at the barn ceiling.

"It's funny, making love in a barn. The Norwegian word for barn is 'lave', pronounced 'love'." Then she looked at us both. "Thank you both so much. That was not what I expected today. You are beautiful together, and I feel like I've been fucked myself, or better in fact, like I've been fucked by the thunder and the lightning maybe. Anne, you are so generous, for letting me share your loving and your man like this. Thank you."

Anne smiled, and took Karla's hand. "You know, it feels like you made it better for us too. That was amazing. Perhaps I should thank you." She paused for a moment or two, looked at me, then back at her. "In fact, if this is what it's like, I think I'd be prepared to share my man a bit more. If you want. And if he's happy to."

I was quite surprised. Perhaps I was going to get the chance to play out this fantasy more than once? "Are you sure Anne? You want to?"

"Yes, I think I do. Do you love me?"

"Yes, of course. Totally. Only you."

"But if I asked, you'd have sex with another woman? With Karla?"

"Er, ok. Yes, I guess. If you were there too, together. As long as we all enjoy it."

Anne turned to Karla.

"And if I share my husband with you, it will be for sex only, as a threesome?"

"Your man, your rules. He is super-hot, but he's yours. But Anne, there is something else you need to understand. Both of you do really... I, er, well, I like woman too. In bed. If we do this, what if I want to touch you, Anne? Or kiss you? Like Jack does. Would you like that?"

Anne stared at her in surprise, then gazed off into space for a few moments. Then smiled, mischievously this time, hugged me and took Karla's hand again.

"Well, I guess we won't find out unless we try it, will we...?"

Part two of A Norwegian Lesson will appear soon...

12