A Not Boring Bus Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He inserts his finger more, then pulls it out. Then two fingers are put in me, making me shudder. I'm then fingered by him which is horribly humiliating but extremely hot. He doesn't go fast but rather slow. Very slow. Again I think the point is not for any sort of pleasure, but a statement that he is in control and can do as he wants. Just inserts those fingers, letting them press against my walls.

I then yelp when he pulls out only to find my clit. Those two wet fingers of his find it and begin to rub immediately. They rub in circles as he presses down hard. Each time he circles, I can feel him pressing down harder and harder. In a way it hurts as he seems to be mauling my clit, but at the same time it's fucking great.

This quickly becomes intense. So intense that my body can't seem to take it and I begin to squirm even if I don't want to. I try hard not to move but that's impossible as the feeling of him doing this is making my body feel more and more alive. What doesn't help is as I squirm, I can feel my exposed tits jiggling and bouncing where anyone could see, adding to the dark humiliation I feel.

Then the worst thing possible happens. The utterly worse thing possible: I cum.

An orgasm is released inside me, making me groan a low groan. Normally when I orgasm, I'm screaming and making my body bounce on what made me cum. This time I stop moving altogether. Like someone hit the "power down" button on my body, to which I hang, letting the orgasm paralyze me.

The waves of pleasure that come are not the bright and joyful waves of pleasure, but instead a dark and humiliating sort of pleasure. It's what I think an orgasm brought on by drugs might feel like. It makes my body go limp to force me to take the pleasure, forcing it all over me which is so much more intense than.

The orgasm moves over me fast and then fades, leaving me panting. By the time I can think again, I feel that the man has lowered my skirt in back. This confuses me a little bit, but in the end it brings me joy. It means that he's probably done with me. That he'll leave me alone. I mean, he wouldn't leave me half naked when he's done, right?

I groan again as he moves in front of me and when he does, the large woman takes a few steps forward. As he moves I notice how crowded the bus is now. The bus has been doing the normal routine of picking up people while all this was happening to me. Yet no one has noticed me.

The man then lifts the front of my skirt, making me fall back into that strange trance again by how unbelievable it is. When he does, he turns me slightly to the side as if to hide my front from the others. Now he's able to lift my skirt all the way to the waistband, tucking it in again.

I turn my head to the side as the man looks down at my lady parts. For some reason, I don't want to see his face. I want, no, need him to remain a faceless evil. A random evil man that did this to me, which I can never report because I never saw his face.

My face does burn red as I see his eyes staring at my bare breasts and then at my shaved womanhood. Even through I'm not looking at him, I can feel it. Just like I can feel that he believes he owns me. That I belong to him only now.

I keep my head turned as he begins to grope my breasts again. He uses one hand to grope the left one, then the right, then quickly moves down to cup my pussy. He does this several times, just letting his hands wander all over my body. From squeezing my breasts or pinching my nipples to fingering me in quick bursts and lightly tapping my clit.

Then he does what I was fearing he might do. But to be honest, I was fearing he would do this but also was hoping. You see, I hear him pull his zipper down. He's going to fuck me.

After he pulls himself out, which I what I assume he has done, he steps to me, pressing his body against me. When he does, I feel his manhood pressed against my stomach. I feel the heat of it, the fierce hardness. I even feel how it must be the largest cock in the world, even if that's in my own mind.

Slowly he lowers himself down while I still have my head turned and look out the window. I do winch and jerk slightly as I feel him guide his cock between my legs. But then he finds that special spot, placing it right at my entrance.

Now he stands slowly, letting his cock enter me. I gasp as I feel it slide in, for it pushes me apart and fills my pussy in the best way. It's so intense I feel my face burn with redness as I've never experienced anything so sexually hot before. So intense that I can't stop the moan that comes out.

Unable to help it, I let my head roll back from the feeling, where I can see my own tied hands. Seeing this and feeling the cock inside me makes me turn my head to the other side as the visual is too intense to take. When I open my eyes after turning my head, I get a shock.

There's a middle-aged woman looking right at me. She's looking at me from her seat across the bus. She is clearly looking at me with an unreadable expression. Seeing this stuns me and I feel my body react. It shoots a powerful wave of humiliation inside me as he must have see my tits as he played with them.

And now the man rocks his hips back as he lowers himself and then forward while holding my hips. He does this again, letting his cock slide easily in and about my pussy. As he does this, I moan softly as it feels great and keep looking at the woman staring at me.

He's fucking me. Fucking me in public. Fucking me while that woman watches it. How long has she watched? How much has see seen? Did she see it from the beginning? What must she be thinking?

The man goes faster now, having turned me more so my small frame can in part hide what he's doing. Now I have to bite my lip and tighten my face to keep from making too much noise. I want so badly to moan loudly and tell everyone that I'm being fucked by some mad man. To come and look at me as it happens as I'm just a sex toy.

My body gets extremely hot as I feel another orgasm coming. My breathing is so fast and hard that I know the people around can hear it. Soon they'll look at me too. They'll see that what is happening. They'll know what I let happen.

And then I cum. But when I do, the man puts his hand over my mouth as he knew what was coming. Feeling that rough hand quiets me not because he gagged me, but because he wants me quiet. So as silently as I can, I orgasm.

The waves rush over me much faster and harder than before. My body jerks and squirms as I'm continuously fucked by him. And as the waves build, I look directly at the woman, my face telling her without words that I'm orgasming. For some reason her looking at me while it happens makes my orgasm feel so much more powerful.

My eyes roll as the peak comes. The humiliation of this, added with the fear, not to mention the shame makes me feel more than alive with excitement. It makes me feel young and free. That the world is mine to do with as I please.

Shuddering, I feel my orgasm begin to fade. The waves begin to lose their intensity and slow down, but that doesn't matter. He's still fucking me and it feels great. It feels dirty. It feels...new.

Then he cums. Only he cums inside me, having thrusted all the way that he can. I feel his cock throb inside me as it shoots cum right into my womb. Stream after stream of the warm goo goes inside me, marking its territory.

I normally don't let guys cum in me. I make them wear a condom or finish them in a different manner. But this time I don't mind. This feels right. It feels good. It feels like what I deserve.

The man then slides out of me, where I can feel his cock is wet with my juices. Still looking at the woman, I hear him put his cock away. I'm not sure why I keep looking. Maybe because I want her to know what's happening to me. Want her to see me helpless as the man adjusts himself to look normal, unlike myself.

He then bends down. When he does I feel another wave of humiliation as it feels like he's looking at the state of my pussy. Looking at how fucked and used it is.

His hand grabs my right foot and lifts it. With my foot up, I feel him remove my panties. I honestly forgot about them. Dear me, they must be stretched to hell now. Then he does the same with my left to remove them from me completely. After he stands back up, he holds my panties to my face where he has bunched them into a ball.

My eyes widen as he presses them against my mouth. He then grabs the back of my head to hold me in place while pressing my balled up panties against my mouth. Unable to help it, I open my mouth and he shoves my panties in. Puts all of my panties inside my mouth, where I feel the cotton fabric.

The bus stops right as he does this. In the corner of my eye I can see we are now in downtown, at my stop. Yet, I can't get off. I can't even say anything as I've been gagged.

I've seen in movies and pornos girls being gagged with their panties and never thought much of it. To be honest I always thought it was sort of stupid as they could just spit them out. Only now I see you can't. When you try, there's nothing to hold to press them out. That they work very good as a gag.

And then the man turns to walk off. The line to exit has forming and it's clear he's leaving. Seeing this I protest into my gag, my eyes widening as fear builds again. He hears me for he turns back around to face me.

He then unbuttons my skirt, allowing it to fall to my ankles, exposing everything. Now my bare ass, pussy and tits can clearly be seen as I hang from the rail.

Stunned again I look at him walk away, seeing only his back. Now the line to exit moves past me, where everyone looks at me. The way they look tells me one thing, they knew this entire time. They knew what was happening. That I was being molested. And they watched without doing anything.

One by one they stare at my naked body as they move to exit the bus. Each one sees me like this, looking me up and down to examine everything before they move on. Men smirk. Women shake their head. One pretended I wasn't there. Yet each one can clearly see my face which means they'll be able to recognize me again when I go to ride again.

My eyes sort of fade over as these people leave. None of them say anything nor do they offer to help. They just look at me as if I'm some sort of whore. That this happened because I deserved it.

Paralyzed by my disbelief, they all leave and new people get on. The bus is much emptier now as most passengers where going downtown, but a few new people have entered. And the ones that get on instantly see me with most looking amused.

The bus then resumes its route with me helpless back here. My disbelief grows as I know the driver had to have seen me, but isn't doing anything.

I try not to think about what is going to happen to me. Try not to think of the fact that basically anyone could fuck me like this. Instead, I try to think of how I feel. How excited I am, how alive. How the dull and boring life I had now feels colorful and new.

This clearly broke my routine and boredom.

12